Katie Loves Her Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie returned my kiss, spearing her tongue into my mouth, before pulling away to bury her head in the nape of my neck. She picked up speed, hammering her clit into the harness' hard nub while fucking the shit out of her mother.

I put my hands on the small of her back, pulling her crotch tight against mine. "You like that baby?"

"Oh god, yes Mommy."

We kept at it. The pain was gone. All I felt was pleasure, excruciating pleasure, as my daughter pillaged by snatch with her massive cock. With each pistoning motion it dragged across my g-spot. I dug my fingernails into her back. Katie, realizing I had completely surrendered to her and her fat dick, seemed to fuck me twice as hard, going like gangbusters in my tight cunt.

I imagined my pussy walls spreading like the Red Sea before the onslaught of Katie's giant leather cock. I was pinned to the sofa by the energy of my child's dynamic body and her monstrous dick. I felt an orgasm building within me. While I had done my best to move the dick so it rubbed against her clit, I was nearing exhaustion, overwhelmed by my daughter's strength and the bliss radiating from my sex. I gave way, letting my daughter take me. I wrapped my legs around her waist, curling my feet around her ankles.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your giant dick, fuck me silly, fuck me you big dicked bastard, Katie I love your dick, split your Mama wide open. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

I was wonderfully full. Her cock found every nerve ending in my cunt. Katie fucked me like a wild bull. I squeezed her tight, pressing her huge breasts against my chest. I had descended into depraved sexual bliss, moaning, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"You like big dicks Mommy-slut, you like being reamed by my donkey-dong."

I felt her words in my pussy.

"I saw you staring at my teammates. You're becoming such a slut. Did you think about eating their pussies, then letting them lick your fat clittie, then being passed around like a horny bitch-dog."

A small part of me couldn't believe my daughter was talking to me like this, the rest of me loved every word. "Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"And Cheyenne, you were practically drooling when you saw her. Imagine Cheyenne on her back while Andrea munches on her snatch. Imagine burying your face between those ebony thighs."

The images filled my mind. "OH GOD, YES, FUCK ME," I shouted. Her wonderful cock plunged in and out of my cunt. I was a plaything in my child's hands. Her strong rangy body pinned me to the couch, her large breasts swallowed mine. She was slamming into me with the biggest dick I'd ever known, stretching my cunt as it had never been stretched before. She stank of perspiration and the musky odor of her wet hot pussy. Shivers of pleasure radiated through my body, pure blasts of bliss. I locked my ankles behind her back and groaned like a bitch-dog in heat.

"You're my little fuck-toy Mommy."

"Fuck yes, fuck, fuck, OH GOD, FUCK YES, Cu-cu-CUMMMINGG." An orgasm ripped through me, coursing through every part of me, starting in my clit and cunt, reaching my fingertips and toes, and then echoing back and doing it again.

Katie, who had been holding her own orgasm back, let go, moaning in joy into my neck as she pushed the artificial dick deep into me, driving my hips into the couch. She shook with pleasure and kissed me passionately, frantically, her tongue knocking mine around my mouth. Finally, she slumped into me. Our mutual orgasm had reduced us to quivering quaking messes.

We lay there awhile, exchanging sweet kisses, words of love and affection, and sharing snickering giggles. I loved my daughter.

Katie was the first to recover. She was soon ready for more. She got to her feet and placed my ankles on her shoulders. I offered no resistance. She positioned the head of her cock at the opening of my pussy and pushed inside. My already stretched pussy welcomed the intrusion. It was late, fatigue was nipping at the corners of my consciousness, but I wanted to go on. Katie sensed my exhaustion and assumed complete control, thrusting into me powerfully and forcefully. At her mercy I lay back, watching her well-defined abs and strong arms as she delivered the mind-blowing fuck I craved. Her massive breasts bounced, shook, and slapped together with every thrust. Katie was an Amazonian warrior and I her willing and receptive prize. With my body at her mercy she fucked me with unrestrained power and force, driving deep into me. I thought I 'd gotten accustomed to the size of her cock, but there returned an unworldly mixture of pleasure and pain, but pain unlike any I'd known before, pain I welcomed. I wanted to both ask for mercy and beg for more; I wanted more although I feared if Katie fucked me any harder I'd come apart at the seams.

"Oh baby, it's so good, so fucking good. Fuck me, baby," I pleaded.

Katie, seeing that I was subsumed by my need for her, took advantage. To my whimpering protest she withdrew the strap-on, leaving me empty inside, gave my butt a hard slap and, her voice brooking no dissent, said, "Hands and knees, face down, ass up. That's how we're gonna fuck, Mommy-bitch." Although I never thought to say no, I was so disconcerted by the vacant feeling inside me that it took a second for me to roll over, cradle my head on my arms, and stick my ass in the air. When I did I eagerly looked behind me. Katie knelt between my splayed legs, spread my ass cheeks with her hands, and entered me.

She fucked me savagely. I don't think even she realized the force and passion she was pouring into it until the sofa started shaking and moving across the room. I sobbed my joy, begging for the assault. When Katie slowed a little, I shouted in a voice a mix of frantic plea and desperate command, "Don't you fucking dare slow down, fuck me!"

Katie took me at my word, plundering my cunt. After that I was inacapable of words, I just howled and howled. Nothing had ever compared to these feelings. I came, and as Katie continued fucking me, picking up speed with every thrust, making my body bounce and twist on her dildo, I kept coming. I didn't know where one started or ended anymore; it was one long, continuous earth-shattering orgasm; ragged sparks of pleasure erupting in my brain and dancing through my body. The harder Katie fucked me, the more rapid and intense my orgasms. I was a cock-crazy bitch; I craved more. As flashes of light danced behind my eyes I croaked, "Harder, oh dear god, fuck, fuck me harder."

Katie continued pile driving the cock into my willing happy body. I was shaking and screaming, begging for more. Then I felt it, a massive orgasm building inside, big, real big, big enough to dwarf the rest. In a saner more rational world it would have scared me, but Katie and her giant dick had shattered my world; I was a lust-crazed monster with no interest in a saner more rational world. I wanted that orgasm; I needed it; I would have done anything for it. That's when an image pounded into my lust-soaked brain: Katie fulfilling her dream, surrendering her virginity to her father. And then another thought, me, sharing my husband with my daughter, the three of us together. I saw it in my mind, Ryan taking Katie from behind while she ate my hot pussy. I wanted to fuck Ryan and watch him fuck Katie.

"Fu-fuck me, Daddy," I said softly. When Katie moaned in response I repeated myself, louder this time, "Fuck me, Daddy." Katie's hands tightened on my waist and, her voice guttural and hard, she said, "You like Daddy's cock baby."

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck me, fuck my tight cunt!!"

Katie growled her arousal and drawing from a last reservoir of strength, thrust even harder. It was all I needed; I went hurtling over the edge. My scream devolved into a shriek and my body shook and pulsed. The orgasm slammed into me like a brick wall, leaving me a mess of nerve endings and jelly. I saw stars and planets, nebula and galaxies, and a pleasure unlike any I'd known engulfed and drained me completely. I collapsed on the sofa as the orgasm rippled through my core. My spent cunt gushed and spasmed around the huge cock. I felt as heavy as lead and lighter than air.

Katie came when I did. When I collapsed she fell onto my back, the giant dildo still lodged in my tight pussy. Our sweat intermingled and our bodies, sucking in air, rose and fell against each other. After awhile Katie pulled her cock from me and rolled over, landing on the sofa beside me. Slowly, even as I felt a few last pulses of my orgasm slip through me, I rolled on my side to face my daughter. Our breasts touched. We looked at each other, smiling, and I kissed her gently on the lips.

"I love you Katie."

"I love you too Mom," and then, in a more mischievous tone, "Whatta ya think Mom. I'm pretty good with this thing."

She knew the answer. "Yeah." I paused, "We definitely need to find a way to get you in bed with your Dad, and me. I don't think I can handle you by myself."

I looked at a clock on the basement wall. We had been fucking for two hours. When I looked back at Katie she was falling asleep. Fuck, both of us had to wake up in a few hours. I and gave Katie a kiss on the forehead, startling her back into reality. "We better get upstairs and to bed."

I stood first, offering my hand to Katie to help her up. We held hands and headed upstairs.

"Did you mean what you said about my teammates?" she asked.

My mind was still hazy. "What did I say?"

"About being passed around like a sex toy."

"Honey, I'm not sure about that."

"Okay, but I suspect it can be arranged."

We walked up the two flights of stairs. Katie, the dildo still dangling from her sex, headed for her room. I was so tired my legs were shaking, but I stank of sex, something I'd have trouble explaining to my husband in the morning. I forced myself into the shower, carefully cleaning my sore inflamed pussy lips. When I got out to brush my teeth I found my mouth equally battered. I settled for mouthwash. I got into bed and pulled myself close to the warmth of my husband's body.

He woke and looked at the clock. "Hey babe, its late," he said, his voice slurred with sleep.

"Yeah honey, Katie and I ended up sitting downstairs talking."

"All good?" he asked.

"All good." I replied.

I turned my back to him and he pulled himself close, draping on arm across my body. He said, "I have the best wife in the world," and went back to sleep.

I was not used to deceiving my husband and I hated it. I had to find a way to get him and Katie together, and soon. If I didn't, I thought, it might not only wreck my marriage, but trying to satisfy her sex drive by myself just might kill me.