All Comments on 'Katie Rises'

by wideyes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Very hot . . .

. . . fantasy. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sorry

this is just not good...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She has already opened the door. You now know the real depths in her. But don't be afraid. She will take you to levels of understanding and rewards you never dreamed possible. And as you surrender to her power and respect her God given capacity to capture and use any man she wants for her needs and ends, she will love you more and more because you will adore and respect her more than any other man will or can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Super hot

Damn, some guys don't get it, some do. This is a great story that I would love to experience in real life. You macho ass holes are so damned self centered that you are the ones who deserve a screwing in a divorce. Men have been fucking around forever. Probably many women have too, so accept your natural urges and enjoy life and let her enjoy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why marry

Just be a live in couple-with an open relationship-both of you will enjoy each other and others-and perhaps bond with aids.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Why is this guy beating himself up?

He loved this woman and placed his trust in her. She crapped on that love and rammed his trust up his arse. He was smart enough not to get violent when he found Katie cheating; the dumb thing would be to give her a second chance.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Can't Read This Stuff

First person present tense is just not readable to me. Sorry.

deadonedeadoneabout 11 years ago
I don't understand

Where is the question?

She is already a cheating gutter slut.

She already does not respect him.

She has moved on to bigger and better(?) things.

I guess the only question is why is he still there after all this time.

I suppose denial can account for some of his slowness to leave.

But now that she has absolutely disrespects him, laughs at him, mocks him the only reason to stay is to be an abused WACC. Because the physical and mental abuse would be starting the next day.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
One minute driving time?

Hubby gets the call leaving his work. Figures it out and ups his pace. Ostensibly, Sweetie is just starting a blow-job by the time Hubby gets home, parked and sneaks in the house! Bull Shit! She might be getting started on round two by the time he gets home!

I agree with most commenters that his life just got worse...BUT let us NOT forget that she has been drifting away from some of his favorite perversions for a long while, already. (At least with him!)

Tough to be Hubby! How many of the rest of us red-blooded, hairy-chested readers have had even a week of what Hubby has had for years? Count your blessings but cut your losses!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous start

Personally I cant wait for the door to open :) ...don't let the moral police get in the way with their macho bullshit & their narrow minded negativity...my only request is that she is truly a loving hotwife & doesn't turn you into a sissy wimp

katyontimekatyontimeabout 11 years ago
VERY SEXY STORY

Dear writer,please ignore all the fools who always bitch about these stories.No one knows why they even bother to read them.Next time be sure you get to watch all the action.Look forward to more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SEQUEL!!!

plz make a 2nd chapter of this hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re:VERY SEXY STORY

Another idiot who doesn't understand that you have to READ a story to know what is in it. If not, if you can know what is in a story without reading it, that is a pretty good indication that it was written without any thought, effort, logic, etc., and deserves all of the trashing it has received.

cuckyboicuckyboialmost 11 years ago
Excellent depth of feeling!

Please continue writing these cuckold stories. Some people simply don't understand the feeling.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

fuckin bull shit , i would throw out of my house so fast she could wipe her smilly cunt whore .

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Got me stiff

All nine and a half inches of my thick stud cock. Here is a cuckold who knew sooner or later, she would make him one. Now the question is, was this her first time or was it only the first time cuckold found out and watched? To the idiot who read the story and then complained, there are lots of gay love story's on here for you to read. It's most like is some cuckold that his wife finally left after getting sick of his crying and moaning about being a cuckold. lol Yes continue with this story with parts 2,3,4,5....... now that she is hooked on real man cock. There is still much to explore. And for her cuckold to getting hooked on eating real man seed. She will soon put cuckold in chastity as word gets out about this hot wife. She will have no need for his boy cock anymore.

oriontodayoriontodayalmost 10 years ago
One of the best Loving Wives stories!

This has to be one of the best cuckold stories I have ever read. Amazing. You described her so good, that I imagined Katie as beautiful as she probably is. You are one lucky man. Do not ever let her go, and please keep the stories coming.

P.S. Don't get why so many people are complaining about this genre if they know what it's about...idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous