Katy's Smell: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember me?" she said, kneeling down to her. I couldn't tell if it was the sound of her voice or the latent suggestion of accusation in those words that hit me harder. Both in different ways, but it was easier to think about the latter. It might not have been intentional, but those two words were like a magnifying glass on the fact that it had been three years. Screw the fact that we both had agreed to that situation. It still hurt, either her or me or the family.

Gracie was shy at first but I was glad to see her warm up to Katy quickly. Who wouldn't? The girl was beautiful and warm. If this test of our former distance held up and we both came out successful in the end, then we might be able to endure more frequent visits. I would love for Gracie to have that, but there were always costs and risks to these things.

Adrienne, bless her heart, whisked Gracie and my mother inside the house. I swear she did that on purpose to let me and Katy reconnect privately. Maybe she assumed that the distance had been because of hurt feelings on either side. Or maybe she just figured this was what long-lost siblings needed. At least we were outside in the open, where the possibility of being seen was strong enough that we would keep our meeting low key.

She sauntered up to me, keeping her eyes off of me somehow. I couldn't do that, I was glued to the sight of her. That wasn't even the strongest aspect of my weakness.

"So..." She glanced up to me finally and her face was a mixture of controlled calm and frenzied excitement. "How has it been?"

I wanted to check behind me to see if anyone inside the house was watching. Adrienne wouldn't allow that, I was safe. My mother was probably just as anxious for us to patch things up, as she saw the issue in her own mind. I wish it was just as simple as that, a simple misunderstanding between family members that could be talked through and forgotten. Ours was a problem far too unique.

I shrugged. "Quiet."

After a moment of silence, she nodded. "Good. Job is good?"

I nodded.

"Family?"

Again, I nodded.

"Gracie is adorable. Adrienne being good to you?"

Not the other way around, if I was being good to Adrienne, the concern was for me. I caught on immediately and that seemed to trigger my fears.

"She's wonderful," I answered, but my tone was almost sad.

Katy wasn't stupid. She saw the conflict in my eyes. She stepped slightly closer, still about two feet away, but the gesture was done with intent.

"Is this going to work?" she asked, afraid of what my answer would be.

"It has to," I said. "It's too late now, if you leave Mom won't give up trying to find out why."

"I can make something up," she offered. "I've been able to do that for three years."

Again, the accusing words that she probably didn't even mean. But they were there to remind me that I was at least half the reason why things were the way they were. I chose to ignore her and change the subject.

"Have you found anyone?" I asked.

She took a moment to shake her head, slowly and forced as if she was fighting her natural instinct to keep the information from me.

I lowered my head in defeat. I worried she would do this.

"Not in three years?" I said in disbelief.

She shrugged. "There've been some dates here and there. No futures in any of them though."

"We should start walking inside," I suggested, moving to do just that.

She walked alongside me, as if we were just having a casual chat.

"Do me a favor?" she said, forcing a smile.

"What?"

"Fuck your wife tonight," she said, without hesitation or inhibition. "Twice if you have to. Then find an excuse to come talk to me after everyone has gone to sleep."

I was surprised at her suggestion, though not at all by her inappropriate suggestion. In fact, I knew exactly why she was asking this rather odd request of me. She needed my head to be clear. I didn't know what she would do to clear her own head, but apparently she felt she could keep herself under control on her own.

"We both know that won't totally stop things from escalating," I replied, reaching for the door.

"Then jerk off if you have to," she retorted, flashing me a look. "You need my panties to do it?"

I practically slammed the door closed after I had just begun to open it. "Hey, watch your mouth!"

She seemed unapologetic. "I'm serious. We both know what will happen if you come to see me and you haven't drained your balls. I'm not saying it won't be my fault. This is a mutual problem we have. It's for the best."

As bizarre as it must have sounded for a sister to suggest such a thing to her brother, part of me worried that she was spot on.

"...I'll see what I can do," I answered finally, opening the door before she had a chance to say more shocking things. Even worse, before she said something dangerous like 'I love you' or anything of the sort. I didn't know what would happen then.

Once we were inside, Katy went to the kitchen to help Adrienne with dinner. Mom was giving Gracie all the attention she desired, so I went back outside to get their things and bring them in. I hauled their bags downstairs to the den where the guest room was. Mom was going to sleep there and Katy was going to use the pullout couch in my office. The office was down in the basement, completely separated from the rest of the house and two floors away from the bedrooms upstairs.

I put Mom's bags away first, then took Katy's things down to my office. I thought about opening them and rummaging through her clothes, not sure what I was looking for. I decided against it though. But I did take a moment to calm myself.

Seeing Katy again had been intoxicating. I couldn't lie about it, and she would see right through me anyway. She probably already had. I'm sure my face when we spoke gave it all away. I started opening the couch to pull the bed out, and remembered one of the first times our relationship had started to change.

We were just kids, I was 13 and she was 11. Why was it exactly that I had always wanted to sleep on the couch? It was one of those weird kid things, like it was a treat to sleep somewhere other than my bed. Mom didn't really care, it wasn't like I was a high maintenance kid that was always getting into trouble. Usually when I asked for something, she obliged.

One night when I was on the couch, I heard Katy sneak into the living room. Mom was fast asleep upstairs, and in that old house you had to be quiet when you moved because of the creaking floorboards. She had been good at keeping silent. We learned to do that almost immediately. It was just about patience, not letting the excitement of the game overwhelm our inhibitions.

I was in my pajamas and she was in hers. I had a quilt thrown over me but it wasn't exactly cold at the time. Katy poked at my arm to wake me up, but I wasn't asleep. I saw a strange look on her face even in the darkness.

"Hey," she whispered. "Wanna play?"

What a strange thing to say to someone in the middle of the night, I thought to myself. I would admit, with some amount of shame, that I secretly wanted my wife to say those words to me, in that same innocent manner. I couldn't tell her though, that wouldn't be the same. The innocence wouldn't be there, she would just be doing something I asked her to do.

Being a pubescent young boy, I never denied her. I never really had to be the one to ask, strangely enough. I would have, if not for her enthusiasm for it. I would have crawled into her room at night and practically begged her to play if I knew she was willing. But she was always the first one. The forbidden desire was hers foremost. I was the lucky recipient. In the beginning, anyway. It would eventually turn into something else that would confuse me for years afterward, until I was forced to escape the situation and try to start a life without her in it.

I smoothed the sheets on the hideaway and made it up for Katy. Knowing she was going to sleep here tonight, and every night for the next week, made the act of preparing the spot somehow enticing. A brother shouldn't feel this way, I knew. I had a wife and daughter, both of which I loved greatly, and yet here I was remembering all those times Katy and I had fooled around growing up.

It had started with simple touching. Noticing the interesting body parts of the opposite sex. You couldn't just go up to one of your friends or school mates and ask them about their genitals, much less try to touch them. But if you had a sibling that you were always close to, especially so after your father passed away, there were practically no secrets.

For some reason we never felt the shame afterwards that I know would have curbed this activity. We never got caught, and it never seemed to be a point of embarrassment between us. We were helping each other out, and were both happy to do it.

Curiosity quickly turned from mostly visual to always tactile. I let her touch me, wherever she wanted. She let me do the same in return. We somehow knew not to try combining our parts, at least in the beginning. Not because it was wrong, but because in our minds we weren't old enough to do that. Such a long and thick appendage couldn't possibly fit inside of her tight crevice anyway.

As we got older, it became readily apparent that we weren't going to stop any time soon. I think we eventually realized there was a reason that siblings weren't supposed to be doing these things. Neither of us made much of an attempt with the opposite sex throughout high school. Why bother with all that drama when we had everything we wanted right at home? Girls, besides Katy of course, were all incredibly high maintenance and a lot of effort for little to no reward.

I didn't need to try and impress a girl just so she would hold my hand or cuddle with me in the car. Katy did all of those things all the time, without being asked. Mom was working a lot after Dad died. We were home alone most afternoons and some evenings while she worked shifts as a nurse. Sometimes we would watch TV all night or just sit and talk. We'd eat terrible frozen pizza, sit through awful movies just because they were rated R, and of course fool around. Long nights like that always began and ended the same way, and we went to bed satisfied.

That satisfaction became more over time. One night, when Katy was feeling especially adventurous, things progressed to the point of no return and we lost our virginity to each other. I pulled out, but it was still so incredibly wrong that I finally felt shame at what we had done, what we had been doing all this time. Katy didn't feel the same though. She insisted we do it again, but I just went to bed and fretted with the decision we had made.

For a few weeks, we kept a distance between us. She understood my fear, but didn't agree with it. She had been having some strange cramping throughout her teen years and never had a regular period. We both suspected she had problems with her girl stuff, but I still feared that a real sexual relationship could end up in pregnancy. That would be a terrible way for Mom to find out what we were up to all these years.

She got Mom to take her to the doctor, and after some tests they determined that she would never have children. I think Mom was more devastated than Katy. In fact, there was a measure of relief in finding that out, for both of us. That very night, we had sex again, and this time I didn't pull out.

That was the night we both knew we were in trouble. We slept together that night and I held her in my arms. While she slept, I noticed for the first time that her sex had a distinct smell. It was intoxicating and addictive to me. Her pheromones were imprinted onto me and I was smitten at a chemical level. This was my sister, whose body should be a mystery to me, but it was far too late now. We were conjoined spirits.

I shook my head and forced my thoughts back to the present. I was staring at the hideaway bed and Katy's bag resting next to it. I lost the battle of will and unzipped it. Inside was a treasure trove of clothing items that would have her smell. I rummaged a bit until I found a pair of panties, and fetched it before closing the bag.

I held it up close to my face and inhaled deeply. The aroma was there, not dirty or soiled in any way, just the pure sex smell of Katy's womanhood. It had been years since I had smelled it. The distinct flavor of her body came back to me in waves, and I remembered the taste of her pussy and the skin on her breasts and the back of her neck. I remembered kissing her lips and tasting vaginal fluid left there from when she had sucked on my penis right after penetrating her.

If anyone had seen me at that moment, tenting my pants with an impossibly hard erection and my sister's panties in my hand, they would be shocked and no doubt suspect that I was a common pervert panty sniffer. It would have appeared exactly so, but it wasn't that simple. I didn't get off on sniffing panties, I got off on smelling my sister. The item of clothing had nothing to do with it, save for the close proximity to her genitals that the garment often had.

I stuffed Katy's panties down the front of my pants and spread it across my crotch. The idea that she would discover it missing wasn't an issue. I imagined that if she realized it was gone, she would understand who had taken it and why. She had already offered to let me have them. She might be somewhat disappointed that I had actually needed them, or maybe excited that I was still showing interest in her even though we had agreed to fight our urges.

I stayed semi hard as I came back upstairs to join the family. I just needed to get upstairs to the master bathroom so I could quickly relieve myself. I could return the panties later when we met as we had agreed.

Part Three

Adrienne's dinner was exquisite and fortunately for me she and my mother did most of the talking. Katy sat next to Gracie at the table and busied herself with paying her niece all the attention she wanted. It was really nice to see Katy interacting with my family so well. We didn't look at each other much and we hardly said a word to each other the whole meal.

After dinner I helped Adrienne clean up while Katy and my mother took Gracie into the living room. I flirted with my wife while we loaded the dishwasher, as if it negated any forbidden feelings I had been having. I still had Katy's panties stuffed into my boxers the whole evening. I had used them to jerk myself off into my bathroom sink, but I couldn't just leave them somewhere to be discovered. I didn't want to be seen going back down into my office, so it just seemed logical to keep them there. Logical, and arousing. I was already losing the battle of will.

The night dragged on for a while, and even after we put Gracie to bed my mother wanted to stay up and talk. When Katy excused herself to go to bed, Mom almost immediately followed suit. She was probably trying to give Katy an opportunity to talk to me, but to be honest we really didn't say much to each other. Mom was good about not pushing too hard but I could sense what she was trying to do.

Finally Adrienne and I went to bed. I remembered what Katy had asked me to do when she first arrived. She wanted me to drain my balls before going to see her after everyone was asleep. As we brushed our teeth I wondered if Adrienne would even be up for sex. She looked so tired from all the work she had put into this evening. I didn't want her to feel bad by having to turn me down, so I didn't press her.

I laid in bed that night with my eyes wide open staring straight up at the ceiling. Adrienne breathed deeply next to me, out cold it seemed. It was after midnight and I knew that Katy was waiting for me to pay her a visit. I worried about what I should expect. Neither of the possible outcomes seemed better than the other in my mind. Either she would be mad at me and talk sternly about our boundaries and how we shouldn't be alone this week, or she would pounce on me and we would fuck madly.

I couldn't resist the urge to find out any longer, so I carefully pulled back the covers and tried to get up from the bed without disturbing my wife. As soon as I planted my feet on the floor, I heard her stir awake.

"Hey..." she said sleepily. "You ok?"

Dammit, what would I say? "Fine, I just...want to get a drink."

She swung her arm lazily toward me and touched my hip. "No, it's ok. I know what you're doing."

I grew nervous after hearing that, even though I could have assumed she was still half asleep and not fully aware of what she was saying.

"Take all the time you need," she continued. "I'll cover for you tomorrow if you don't get any sleep."

I was still frozen in place, as her words seemed to eerily fit a situation that she couldn't possibly know anything about. It was almost like she was giving me her blessing to go fuck my sister.

"Huh?" I managed, dumbfounded.

Adrienne rubbed her eyes. "You're going to talk to Katy, right? I think that's great. You have a lot to catch up on and you've barely spoken tonight. Go spend some time with her and reconnect."

I breathed in relief. "Oh, uh...yeah. You're right. Thanks, we'll be quiet."

Adrienne flashed me a quick smile before rolling over and going back to sleep.

I should have felt guilty that for the first three years of our marriage, I had been secretly fucking my sister behind her back. That's what I should have felt, and I readily knew that, but unfortunately that just wasn't how it was. I was in so deep with Katy that I don't think guilt was even possible for me anymore. We shared such a strong connection that there was no way I would ever break things off with her. That was how I felt back then, anyway.

As I walked down the stairs to my office, I thought about what would happen if anyone found out about this secret. Would Adrienne divorce me? Would I lose Gracie? Would my mother never speak to me again? Those were scary possibilities, especially losing my wife and daughter, but I felt like I couldn't help myself. Maybe I was overthinking everything and that wasn't what Katy wanted anyway. Maybe we were just going to talk and things would stay physically dead between us.

I was slow and quiet, just like we had learned to be in our old house growing up, and I saw a very dim light on in my office under the door. She was still awake, expecting me. That was a good sign. I still had her panties stuffed into my boxers, so I reached into them and pulled the panties out. I balled them up in my hand and very slowly opened the door. I honestly didn't even think about knocking, strangely enough.

Katy was sitting on the hideaway bed with her tablet. She looked up when she heard the door open, and smiled at me. It wasn't a big smile, not especially happy, more like an acceptance of a necessary occurrence that needed to take place. We needed to get this over with, and she was just glad to do so. I closed the door behind me and stood there in silence.

She was wearing a tank top and panties, not overly appropriate to be seen in by her estranged brother but considering our past not really shocking. Apparently it didn't bother her that I would see her in her underwear. Was that a good sign? Or was danger in our near future?

She eyed the ball of panties in my hand. "Good, I'm glad you took care of things."

I extended the panties to her with my arm out as far as I could reach without moving closer. She accepted them and held them up for inspection. She frowned.

"You didn't use them?" she asked in disappointment.

I shook my head. "No, I used them. I just didn't cum in them."

What a strange conversation for siblings to be having, yet here we were. This was not strange at all, apparently.

Katy threw them to the floor near her bag. "Well, at least you made an effort. Come sit with me."