Katy's Smell: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully moved to the bed and sat on the very edge of a corner. She had her legs crossed indian style, hunched over a bit. She was still a skinny thing, but something about her body drove me wild still. I kept my eyes on hers to prevent any unnecessary distraction.

She stared right back at me with those gorgeous eyes. We were trying to read each other before saying anything. Would one of us break before the silent inspection was over?

"Did it work?" she asked finally.

I raised an eyebrow. "Did what work?"

She gestured around us like I was an idiot. "This! Did our separation work? Were you able to get over me and move on with your life? You have a nice house, awesome family, great job I assume."

I lowered my head, almost hurt by her words. "Getting over you was not my intent."

She cocked her head. "What do you mean? Wasn't that the whole point?"

I sighed. "How can I ever? Are you over me?"

That caught her off guard, and she didn't answer. In fact she swallowed nervously as if she had just been caught doing something wrong. I would be lying if I said that didn't give my heart the faintest glimmer of happiness.

"I guess not," she admitted. "So then that three years was all for nothing?"

I looked at her with sadness in my eyes. Did she even realize how hard it had been to break away from her with the knowledge that we wouldn't speak or even acknowledge each other for an undetermined amount of time? It had been the most painful thing I had ever felt, right up there with Dad dying.

She scooted closer to me, and I didn't recoil like I probably should have. I could smell her now, the naturally beautiful aroma of her skin. Was she doing that on purpose, wearing so little because she knew how her smell drove me wild?

"I hate that we had to do that," she said softly, her eyes digging holes into me. "I know it was the right thing to do, but I hated it and I hate it now. We lost something precious by being apart for so long. I lost my amazing niece for the first years of her life. I'll never get those years back."

I shook my head. "Why are you doing this? We both agreed-"

She sighed in exasperation and leaned back on her hands. Her body was more exposed to me now, but the conversation was emotional enough that I didn't really notice overtly. If this was three years ago, we would have been naked and holding each other while talking, even with this level of emotion. We used to be the same person, and it was difficult for us to be close again without joining together.

"The reason I came here," she began, looking down, "was because it wasn't getting any easier. I wasn't moving on, and I was dying inside not being with you. You don't know how many times I sat up at night holding my phone in my hands, ready to text you or call you just to hear you say 'hello' before I hung up."

She was twisting my heart with these words. I had to consciously hold myself back from pouncing on her and squeezing her tightly in my arms.

"We can't do this," I said slowly. "It's too dangerous."

Katy looked up at me again with wet eyes. "You don't think I know that?"

"Then what do you expect me to do?" I asked in frustration.

She shook her head, on the verge of crying now. "I never fucked anyone else. Ever. The whole time I was with you, and for the last three years."

That did it. I felt my heart go up into my throat and there was this incredible tension all around me that made me want to jump out of my skin. I was her only one. How could that be possible? I knew she could have any guy she wanted, even for just a hookup. I was staring at her with a dumb look but really my mind was racing and I was somewhere else lost in my thoughts. Was that really possible?

She leaned close and her hand trailed onto my leg. Her skin touching mine was like fire, and her smell was driving me wild. I breathed it in, closing my eyes as I savored it, and she just watched me, waiting to see how I'd react to her obvious body language. She wanted me to fuck her, and god knows I wanted the same thing deep down, but I had some last bit of control over the situation. I was the one with the power here, this was my house, I was the one who came to see her.

"Did you fuck her?" Katy whispered to me, her face closing in. Her lips were so close to mine, I had only to lean forward just the slightest before...

I swallowed with some difficulty. "No."

As if that fact was the thing that pushed it all over the edge, Katy looked at me with pity before lunging at me. Did she think I had abated sex with my wife to save it for her? I didn't have time to decide before our hands were all over each others' bodies.

Somewhere in the mix we both yanked her tank top off her body and my t shirt followed suit. She went for my boxers but she couldn't even touch my dick before I thrust it up into her. We hadn't even gotten her panties off, I was too rushed to be inside of her. I moved them to the side and entered her tight hole, which felt all too familiar to me by now. She had always been tight, and steaming hot for my pleasure.

We kissed as much as we moved against each other. I had to keep my mouth on hers or else she might make noise and wake someone up. Somewhere amidst our mouths intertwining, I tasted the salty wetness of tears on her face. That really got to me, knowing how emotional this was for her. It was for me too, but it was akin to that first realization that someone else could feel such heated love for you. It was humbling and uplifting and equally emotional all at once.

After a good minute of rutting, I slowed my pace and we melted into each other. It became a soft display of love between two kindred spirits. The heat was still there, it had just melted us into formless creatures that didn't have the adrenaline to force the act. We weren't acting anymore, just reacting to each other.

Eventually, without either of us climaxing, we slowed to almost nothing. I was staring at Katy's face, our eyes locked together. We didn't say anything for a long while, just that open staring with no barriers or inhibitions. There was nothing that we could have said that would detach us from this moment.

"I promise I won't ruin this," Katy blurted, out of the blue.

I was sliding my cock up into her pussy at that moment, dragging it along her walls as I moved back and pulled it out. Not all the way, just to the tip before I pushed back into her slowly. Her mouth slacked just a bit as I brought her pleasure that she apparently hadn't felt for three years.

"We have to be careful," I said, still fucking her but surprisingly clear in my head.

She nodded. "Yes, of course."

We didn't say anything else for a while, we just kept a steady motion of sex. We kissed gently and softly at random intervals. I touched her small breasts and sucked at her neck. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I thrust deep into her and let loose. She cried out, stifling her mouth into my chest as she accepted it all. She wanted it as badly as I wanted to give it to her. I weakly rutted against her hips until I was spent, and collapsed on top of her.

After some time of recovery, I realized I hadn't made her cum yet. During our time together, we always traded orgasms, or if someone was to have more than the other it was always her. I remembered times when we would try to break our record. How many times could she cum in five minutes? Sometimes we lost count and just kept going until one of us was too tired.

Remembering those fun times made me scoot back a bit, bringing a frown from her at first, and withdraw my body from hers. I reached down for her cunt and felt her smooth lips with my fingers. I split her open roughly until I found her clit. She sighed when I did, enjoying the feel of my fingers touching her sex.

I started circling her clit with my fingertip while we just stared at each other. God, she was so beautiful. She looked the same as before, barely changed at all with three years of age. Her naked body looked the same too. I glanced down to see my handy work and enjoyed noticing how red and swollen her pussy was. She followed my gaze and watched my fingers work their magic.

She grunted and moaned when I finally got her off. She thrust into my fingers and climaxed heavily, spilling my cum out of her sopping cunt as it convulsed. I kept going, not content with just one. I had to do this for her to make up for all that time she wasn't getting any sex while I had all I wanted with my wife. I kept it up even though she was so sensitive by now and didn't stop until she convulsed again. I was rewarded with a small flood of juice that left a large wet patch on the bed.

I brought my wet fingers up to my mouth and sucked on them before leaning in close to her and kissing her full on the lips. She hungrily sucked on my mouth, tasting her own fluids unabashedly. She was never one to shy away from her own taste.

We ended up relaxing against each other, still naked and exposed and my cum dripping from both of us. We absently played with each others' genitals just like we used to during an especially boring movie or when we wanted to be quiet but still have some fun. We used to purposely go slow on each other to see who could hold out the longest. This wasn't exactly like that but something akin to it. The memory was a nice one that we wanted to share again.

"What are we going to do this week?" she asked me finally, still stroking me off.

"Whatever you want to do," I answered, thinking she was talking about the entire family and which activities we would all engage in.

"Ground rules?" she asked.

I guess she was steering this conversation back toward sex. That was fine, it wasn't like I would shy away from the subject with her. Not while my fingers were buried to the hilt inside of her wet cunt.

"Good idea," I agreed.

"How often do you usually have sex with Adrienne?"

I shrugged. "A few times a week. It won't matter."

She smiled. "Are you sure? You're getting older."

I laughed. "It won't stop me even if my balls are dry. I'm still going to fuck you."

She squeezed my penis playfully. "When? Where? You can't keep coming down here every night."

I nodded. "Maybe not, but I could tell everyone that we need to be alone to work out...whatever problem they think we have."

She shook her head. "More lies. It's getting old, you know."

I eyed her carefully. "It's not like we have a choice, you know."

"Don't we?" She looked sad to even be saying that. "We were able to stay apart for all this time, even though it killed me. But we did it. Are we being selfish by risking this?"

I pulled away from her grasp and put my body over hers again. This time, I tugged at her panties until they came off, and I slipped my cock back up inside of her. I wasn't planning to cum again, but I just needed to feel her tight warmth. It was so sweetly emotional to be with her like this again. She was my kid sister even now.

"We never set out to hurt anyone," I said in almost a whisper. Our eyes were locked on each other. "It's going to be complicated, but not impossible."

Katy looked like she wanted to cry. "This whole 'estranged sibling' shtick isn't going to last forever. The more we're together, the less we can keep up that facade."

"We don't need to keep it up," I said, feeling my loins stir from our sex. This girl, she drove me wild with desire! "No more acting. We're not going to separate again, that was obviously futile. We were barely together a day and we're already back to our old habits."

She sniffed, but a smile came over her face. "You're right, it was stupid to think it wouldn't happen. Do you regret it?"

I couldn't believe it but I really wanted to cum again. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and spit heavily onto my fingers to wet it further. She looked down to see what I was doing, and instinctively pulled her legs up further to give me access to her asshole. She knew I liked anal, and anything we did together gave her pleasure, so there was no hesitation or need to ask permission.

I positioned the tip of my cock at her tight back entrance and pushed. It had been a while, of course, and it took some work, but I eventually managed to stuff a few inches into her ass. She grimaced, either in pain or pleasure, but was working just as hard as I was to get it into her butt. She started masturbating as I fed more into her. She was so tight I knew I could blow whenever I wanted.

"How could I regret this?" I replied to her, finally. "How can I resist you? You've always been the one I lusted after. We're closer than any other two people I know of. We were apart for three years and we're already back to the way we were before. How can we deny each other anymore?"

She stared up at my face while she continued to finger her clit as I assaulted her body. I ravaged her ass, pistoning in and out in full length thrusts. She came first, closing her eyes and grimacing with intense pleasure. She let out the cutest little squeal when she climaxed, and it drove me over the edge. I grunted and buried myself up into her rectum and let loose yet another load. Counting my sex with Adrienne earlier, and then masturbating with Katy's panties, and now having sex twice with her, I was completely spent by the time I finished painting the inside of her butt with my seed.

I stayed deep inside of her like that, and we just stared at each other. We were both a mess, bodily fluids all over the both of us. I would have to shower before going back to bed.

For the next hour or so, we just chatted about our lives since we last saw each other. It was like old times again, one of us in the other's bedroom late at night. Katy was thoroughly sexed in both of her holes and I was past spent, but she was still playing with my cock, pulling at my foreskin and staring at it in general admiration while she listened to me talk about my job.

We were both exhausted by now and agreed to part for the night. There would be plenty of opportunity for us to make up for lost time over the week. I had taken some time off work and Adrienne wanted us to do some fun things together, mostly for Gracie's benefit. Katy surprised me by saying that Adrienne invited her to go along with her on her morning jog. She seemed excited about it and was looking forward to getting to know my wife better.

I kissed her goodnight and took a moment to inhale her scent. She stayed motionless as I did, knowing full well how addicted I was to her smell. I grazed my hand over her small breasts and we just breathed on each other for a long moment. Finally I broke away and left her.

I showered and returned to my bed, where my wife was sound asleep. I lay awake for as long as I could and stared at her. She was so beautiful, and I loved her so much it hurt, yet there was this other part of me that was claimed by Katy. Was I crazy for thinking that this wouldn't tear me apart, or worse my family?

What troubled me more was, why didn't it feel wrong? What possible future could this dual relationship have that wouldn't end in heartbreak?

The rest of the week would have to play out in order to find out...