Katy's Smell: Day 03

Story Info
Will their secret finally get out?
4k words
4.8
56.5k
87

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

All persons in this story involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Part One

When I woke up, I was pleasantly surprised to feel my lovely wife's warm body still snuggled up to me with her hand on my sprouting cock. She was fast asleep but with the way we had concluded the evening last night it was no surprise she wasn't up bright and early for her morning run. We were both exhausted.

I slipped out from under her and quietly went downstairs to eat some breakfast. The house was quiet even though the sun had been up for at least an hour. I made a bowl of cereal and sat at the kitchen table, content to be alone with my thoughts for the time being.

What the hell was I going to do? That was the question that I didn't have an answer for as of yet.

The silence was soon interrupted by the sound of someone approaching. It was Katy, dressed in her running tights. She was beaming brightly when she saw me sitting there, by myself.

"Morning," she said, showing off her tight body as she walked toward me.

"I don't think Adrienne is going for a run today," I said.

Katy didn't seem too disappointed as she put her arm around my shoulder and kissed me. I instinctively reached for her stomach and snaked my fingers down into her tights. Just like old times, constantly pawing at each others' bodies every chance we got. I slid my hand down her mound and sunk a finger into her cunt, making her moan.

"Naughty," she whispered. "Are you gonna tell me about last night?"

I withdrew my hand and tasted my finger before answering. "It was pretty crazy."

She sat next to me at the table and waited eagerly for me to tell her the details. I teased her by eating nonchalantly like I wasn't excited to tell her.

"She wanted to pretend that we were brother and sister," I explained. "Since she knew that you and I messed around as kids, at least a little, she made me call her Katy."

"No fucking way," Katy said in shock. "And you did it?"

I nodded. "She was on fire when I did that. I swear, we never did that kind of thing before."

"How many times did you cum?" she asked.

"Twice. Not including the blowjob on the couch before dinner."

"Fuck..." Katy trailed off right after saying that indecent word, due to footsteps coming from the stairs.

We both turned to see our mother gently tiptoeing across the floor so as not to wake anyone. She saw the two of us in the kitchen and beamed brightly.

"Good morning sweeties," she said, coming to kiss us both on the head. "I'm so glad to see you two chumming it up again. You used to be so inseparable!"

Katy sheepishly smiled at me, and I just chuckled to myself. If she only knew...

"Hey Mom," I began, "Adrienne is still asleep, and I was wondering if you'd mind keeping an eye on the munchkin when she gets up so Katy and I can sneak off to get some Starbucks for everyone."

"Ooh, good idea!" Mom agreed. "Sure dear, go ahead."

I threw on some sneakers and hurried to the garage, but Katy was light years ahead of me. She was being a little too obvious, I thought, but then again it wouldn't arouse any suspicion. Her eagerness was flattering to me and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't getting wood already just thinking about being alone with her.

We made it out of the driveway before I felt Katy's hand reach for my crotch and grasp my stiffening cock. I just rolled my eyes, but my loins were stirring.

"You didn't finish telling me," Katy demanded as she stroked me through my shorts.

"Just remember I'm driving," I warned. "We've never done it like this before."

"First time for everything," she said, and started masturbating through her running tights simultaneously. "Besides, I'll probably cum just hearing the details. Then we can pull over somewhere and fuck."

Damn, it was just like we were teenagers again. We were reconnecting after three years with a magnetic pull that couldn't be denied. Our separation was having a rubber band effect, propelling us back into each others' arms with more force than we had used to pull ourselves apart. And she was right, we were going to fuck as soon as possible. Probably before getting Starbucks, since I didn't want our drinks to get cold.

Katy brought herself off in the car as I told her about my sex with Adrienne in full sordid detail. I could smell her sickeningly sweet pussy as she fingered it. That smell drove me wild. I told her about how Adrienne loved pretending to be my sister as I pounded her from behind with my thumb in her ass. I was extra rough, which for us only meant that I barely broke a sweat, but it was enough to invigorate us both into wonderful orgasms. Then we cuddled and I told her more of the harmless details of my incestuous play with Katy, sans the actual facts of how long it continued for. That got her riled up for some ass licking and anal sex. God I loved eating her ass and then fucking it. I came deep inside of her bowels and she held me there for as long as I could stay hard.

I finally pulled over into an alley a few blocks from our destination and found a spot that couldn't be seen from the street. Katy pounced me and tore her tights off as she clumsily found a spot on my lap to straddle. She fought with my shorts to free my erection but once she did it quickly disappeared into her tight cunt. She grunted at the self-imposed intrusion but rode me as hard as she could in the tight confines of the driver's seat.

Her mouth found mine and she hungrily pressed her tongue into mine. After some intense mating in this manner, she calmed down a bit and kissed at my neck. She started whispering into my ear, which I could not recall her ever doing before.

"I should feel jealous," she said softly, "but it actually excites me that you're fucking your wife and you're both thinking of me the whole time."

I moaned and she seemed to squeeze my cock extra hard at the same time. I almost lost it but I was too interested in hearing what else she might say, so I bit my lip and held out. Her slick pussy felt so heavenly as it caressed my shaft, I never wanted this to end.

"What if she knew?" Katy asked, continuing her whispering taunts. "What if someone else finally knew what we were? Imagine the release of it, our deep dark secret getting out like this, and not getting in trouble but only making it more exciting..."

She was forced to trail off as her climax approached. She groaned as it overtook her body and temporarily paralyzed her. I held her hips and thrust up into her hard, trying to fill her completely full of cock as the waves overwhelmed her. Her eyes were clenched shut and she was thoroughly enjoying this. I let her ride it out without interruption, except for my penis moving further and further into her depths.

She caught her breath and went back to kissing at my neck.

"Are you going to tell her?" she asked, still whispering into my ear.

"Tell her what?" I replied.

Katy pulled her face back and looked into my eyes. Her expression betrayed intense arousal but also a strange excitement at the prospect of our secret being known.

"About us," she answered. "About this."

We were still fucking, and I was still close to unleashing a torrent of seed into her tight channel, but the question hung in the air between us demanding attention.

"You want me to?" I asked, genuinely curious as to her intentions.

She nodded. "Yes! God yes, I do. I don't know if you should, but I want you to so bad. Don't you want to tell someone?"

I gritted my teeth, dangerously close to losing it. Was our sex clouding my judgment? Was I about to agree to something I would later regret? Bless my dear sister, she could almost read my mind.

"Cum first," she said before I could answer her. "Get it out, then we'll talk about it. Go ahead, cum in my pussy."

She humped against me extra hard, and I finally threw my head back and groaned deeply. I grabbed her hips and held her down hard on me, and she struggled to keep moving her wet cunt in protest, but I could hardly take the sensation as I filled her with cum. It was so intense, like a white hot spike in my loins. The forbidden nature of our sexual relationship always did that, always made it better in that special way. I felt her hand snake around my neck and gently caress me at some point, but I was not fully aware at the moment. I had to let the pleasure have its way with me, with my mind and with my penis, leaving me a writhing and grunting mess beneath my loving sister.

When my head was clear again, Katy was staring at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. She was happy for me, that I had experienced so much pleasure from her body, but the unanswered question was still hanging there for us to consider. She wouldn't let it go. It hadn't just been the aroused talk of passionate sex, she had really meant for us to discuss it.

"What would I possibly say to her?" I asked with a deep satisfied sigh, pandering to her curiosity for the moment.

She was gently playing with her clit now, savoring the wonderful feeling of her brother's big cock filling up her tight space.

"She's obviously into it," Katy replied.

"It could just be a fantasy for her," I countered. "If I tell her how far it went, it could scare her off. I have a lot to lose here."

Katy leaned forward and kissed me once on the lips, in a reassuring gesture. "I know, I know. But there could be so much to gain. I could move here and be with you again, and it wouldn't take away from your marriage. It might even add something to it, and to us."

I sighed again, somewhat in exasperation and in pleasure at feeling Katy's tight pussy still wrapped around my shaft.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked.

"She's your wife," Katy said with a smile. "Only you can know how to broach the subject. But from what you've told me, I don't think it would end your marriage if you revealed that we have gone further with each other than the normal kid stuff."

"Should we really do this while Mom is here?"

Katy shrugged. "Again, your call. Just as long as we are in agreement that she cannot ever, ever find out herself. That is totally off the table."

I nodded. "No worries there."

Katy dismounted me finally and we fixed our clothes before driving off again. That had been a wonderful little distraction and I would gladly repeat it, maybe even bring Adrienne to this spot and relive it a little.

"Just think about it," Katy said as we were driving home with four caffeinated drinks and one kid's hot chocolate. "If you decide not to, then I won't press you. I'm content to keep things secret and meet up whenever we can. I just think we have an opportunity here that is literally once in a lifetime, and it's worth exploring."

I thought hard about the prospect of Adrienne knowing about Katy and I. The entire morning it consumed my every thought. As we all sat around the house chatting and being entertained by my lovely daughter, I was constantly staring at Adrienne and wondering what she would think. I know she caught me staring at her, and of course she probably attributed it to our fantastic sex last night. She seemed to enjoy the attention but didn't give anything away to anyone else.

Part Two

We went out for dinner that night, and surprisingly Adrienne brought up the prospect of Katy moving to be closer to us. That shocked me, and probably Katy too, but it was reassuring to know that her incestuous role playing fantasy didn't make her shy away from being around Katy. I wondered if she would be weird around her after what we had done last night, but it didn't seem so.

That night Mom and Gracie went to bed and the three of us stayed up late drinking and talking. Adrienne was next to me on the couch and Katy sat across from us. The girls enjoyed some red wine while I had a couple of beers. It was nice having some adult conversation all in the same age bracket.

The whole time, though, I was praying that Katy didn't do anything stupid like bring up our incestuous past. Even harmlessly, it would only make things awkward and I didn't know how I would deal with that.

The conversation did turn to sex, but not in any obscene way. Adrienne was mostly interested in knowing how Katy's love life was going, not the lurid details but just in a friendly manner. Katy dodged the topic masterfully, as she had learned to do with Mom no doubt. Adrienne wasn't the type to back down but she took the hint. I was certain she would ask me about it later though.

Katy excused herself to use the bathroom at some point, and Adrienne was instantly upon me in her absence.

"Is it bizarre to be so familial with her," she asked, "after reliving the naughty stuff you two used to do?"

I swallowed nervously. That was too bold, even for someone as sexually confident as her. What was she fishing for? I had the strange inclination that she knew everything Katy and I had discussed this morning after fucking in the car.

"Bizarre?" I repeated. "I dunno, maybe a little. And you?"

Her eyes answered me with their devilish gleaming. "I am a terrible person, but I can't stop thinking about it."

"You're just horny," I laughed, keeping my voice down. "Is this going to become a regular thing?"

She shrugged. "You act like you don't get anything out of it, when I know it turns you on too. You talked yourself off while I blew you yesterday."

I glanced anxiously at the stairs, where Katy could come bounding back at any moment.

"What are you getting at?" I asked.

"Do you two ever talk about it anymore?" she pried. "I mean, is it an unspoken thing between you that you pretend it never happened? Is she embarrassed by it, or does it turn her on too?"

I shook my head, still expecting Katy to suddenly appear in the middle of this inappropriate conversation.

"I don't know how she feels, why don't you ask her?"

That actually caught Adrienne off guard, finally, and she thought about it. "Maybe I will."

I shot her a look. "Wait a minute, I was only..."

"Don't worry," she said dismissively, "I'm not going to spoil her trip and blurt something out. But wouldn't it make our sex that much better if we were living our this fantasy and we both knew that she was turned on by it? I don't even...I mean, the thrill for me to be pretending to be her..."

Adrienne was squirming on the couch now, obviously aroused. I had to do something or else this might get out of hand.

"Want me to go talk to her in private?" I offered. "I mean, I could just say that you know that there was some stuff between us as kids, and...I don't know, I could say that you just wanted to be sure that if she moves here, there isn't any weird vibes between us."

"More like.." Adrienne thought for a moment. "...Try to get out of her how she feels about it now. God, the thought of you asking her even is just so...wow. I need some dick."

"Go upstairs," I said. "I'll tell her you were tired and the wine was getting to you. She'll be ok. Then I can talk to her."

Adrienne lit up, not even realizing she was giving Katy and I another opportunity to be alone together. People kept setting that up for us, as if we needed to work out some brother/sister stuff between us in private. If only they knew...

Adrienne hurried upstairs to our bedroom, and Katy was only moments later coming back into the living room. She saw me alone on the couch and seemed confused. I just shook my head.

"Downstairs," I said, motioning that we should go down to my office, her temporary bedroom.

She looked concerned, and rightly so I would imagine without knowing what was going on, and yet her hand was still on my dick as I walked close behind her. She knew no one was going to see us, and we were about to be alone together for an undetermined amount of time. She probably assumed we were about to have sex in some form, and she was probably right. But this was going to be so much more. Things were about to change, not just between us but for all three of us. My wife was, at least on some level, into incest. Specifically, she was into my sister and me committing incest.

I closed the door to my office and Katy was suddenly in my arms and kissing me. I kissed her back but she could sense my hesitance. She pulled her face back and frowned at me.

"What is it?" she asked.

I stared at her for a moment. "I think we might be able to pull it off."

After a second of pondering what I meant, a smile crept across her face. "Yeah?"

I nodded. "Adrienne is going nuts thinking about what we did as kids. You being here with us is making her think about it a lot. She's creaming herself right now upstairs, waiting for me to talk to you. She wants me to subtly find out how you feel about what happened between us."

"But she doesn't know we've fucked, right?"

I shook my head. "No, she still just thinks we just played around with each other. She wants to keep doing the role playing, but if she knew that you were into it still, like, you weren't sorry it happened and you maybe even found it arousing, she would go absolutely nuts."

Katy started undoing my pants. "You lucky son of a bitch. You're about to get the life fucked out of you, aren't you? Goddamn, that's hot. I'm going to get mine first though. You're good to go twice tonight, right?"

I nodded. "Always."

She peeled her clothes off and we both melted into each other on the foldout sofa. We kissed passionately and I was almost immediately inside of her. It wasn't the heated fuck session that our sex earlier today had been, this was a romantic and emotional coupling of our bodies. She was genuinely happy for me, even though I was about to be with someone else, someone who was not her but had more claim to me than she did. Why wasn't she sad about that?

"Tell her..." Katy whispered through our kisses, "...that I was reticent to admit it, but I was aroused by our past."

I nodded, pulling at her lip with my mouth while she spoke.

"Should we say I even made a move on you?" she asked, her eyes closed in pleasure as we moved against each other.

"Too soon," I said, driving my cock deep into her. "I'll say you blushed a lot and were shy about it, but that you said something very telling. Like, how you thought about it often, and that you were too afraid to talk about it with me but now that it's out in the open..."

I paused to grimace as I experienced a particularly pleasurable tensing of my loins. Her pussy was so incredibly tight, perfectly molded to my cock, the only one she had ever taken.

"...you're glad we can be so open about it. You just don't want things to be awkward with her."

Katy nodded, still lost in pleasure herself. "Will she bring it up to me when we're alone?"

"Probably. She'll be dying to talk to you about it, but she's good at keeping secret things secret. You might have to skillfully prod the conversation. Just don't be too obvious."

Katy climaxed underneath me, and I was suddenly lost in my own orgasm right along with her. I filled her tight crevice with my seed, for the second time today, and it was just as intense. It always was with her.

After it was over, we both laid together for a few minutes. Katy was all smiles and was gently caressing my back. We didn't say much after that, she was just so happy that things were going well. It was certainly looking like we might be sharing our secret with someone else after all.

"I wish I could be there to see how she reacts," Katy finally said.

I laughed. "I think you know how she'll react. She'll be all over me, like you just were."

She rested her chin on my arm and looked at me lovingly. "I'm happy for you, bro."

"Why?" I asked, voicing the question I had been asking myself since our first sex this week. "Why does it make you happy that I'm fucking another woman?"

She blinked sleepily but her smile never disappeared. "We'll never be normal, you and I. If it was just us, as fantastic as it would be, I would be denying you a normal life. With Adrienne, you have a normal life. A wife who loves you, a beautiful daughter, and you don't have to hide anything with her."

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers
12