All Comments on 'Katy's Smell: Day 03'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Wildcat49aWildcat49aabout 9 years ago
Get better?

Fucking awesome! Doesn't get much better--Waiting for Day 4

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Sauce For Goose and Gander

Great job of stringing out the suspense - and I'm sure we will soon be rewarded for our patience. One thing: does this guy have a name? I went back to check Ch's 1&2, but couldn't find one. 'Be nice to know. That out of the way, this is a fine tale, and I hope we don't need to wait so long to get the denouement. Every man should have at least 2 women to please him - and, not to be sexist, every woman should have at least 2 men for her pleasure. Maybe Adrienne has a brother who will show up, hmmm?

forbiddenlover90forbiddenlover90about 9 years ago
Awesome

This story really keeps me hooked. Keep up the great work.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Really great story

Can't wait for the next chapter. Getting very interesting. Hope the wife can have a very exciting conversation with the sister inlaw.

xiluaxiluaabout 9 years ago
Please, please

I'm dying over what's next. Please, do not take too long. I hope the story retains its flavor of intimate love and respect once everything is out in the open. Please do not turn it into a lesbian thing. Thanks for sharing your gifted writing with us readers.

CphuckerCphuckerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Please, please

It won't be a lesbian thing, but you'll have to wait and see what happens...

LurknTrollLurknTrollabout 9 years ago
Thank you

I want to thank you for such an enjoyable story And your time to put it together for us. I also want to praise your editor as this is one of the cleanest stories I have read in a while. I look forward to all future stories of yours, but currently this is one of my favorites. If you decide to continue the Incestuous story though, I would not complain. ;-)

CphuckerCphuckerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Thank you

I don't have an editor, so I guess thanks for the compliment. Also, I don't have plans to continue Incestuous at the moment but thanks for being a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Katy is so sexualized. How did she go without sex for 3 years? Major power tools maybe? Hot story. 5*. -dave

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Hhhmmm....could REALLY have gone on to the night with Adrienne here...her reaction to the siblings' relationship...the butt reaming she took because she is ssssoooo turned on, the decision...

Five Stars💫💫💫💫💫🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️💓💓💓💓💓

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES