Katy's Smell: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll still have to hide our relationship," I replied. "That'll never change. Even if she knows, she'll be the only one."

"Yeah but..." Katy leaned back and got more comfortable on the mattress. "...I'm ok with that. I'm ok hiding us. I don't need a normal life. I was always the one who instigated it, remember? I was the one who was pervy. Still am. I knew I was never normal, but I always felt bad that I was making you be abnormal with me."

"Shut up," I said, almost offended that she would think I felt bad about us. "You know I always wanted it. Ever since the first time, I was willing. You never made me do anything I didn't want to do."

"You said it," she continued. "You have a lot to lose. I don't."

I shook my head but I could never be mad at her. Especially the way she was sprawled out with her cunt dripping my seed all over the mattress. God, she looked so sexy like that.

"I may have a lot to lose," I admitted, "but I'm not going to lose you. Don't worry, I got this."

Her smile intensified, if that were even possible. "Go get her, bro."

I winked at her and pulled my clothes back on. I could have been totally satisfied with fucking Katy, but I did feel the stirrings of arousal knowing I had another hot pussy waiting for me upstairs. Maybe I would get some ass this time instead. Adrienne was so horny right now she would do anything I wanted. As long as I called her "Katy" while I was doing it...

12