Keeping Company Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to our table we said our goodbyes and I accidentally spilt Amy's wine across my part of the table. I once again apologized for my clumsiness and we left. The drive back to her apartment was done with her hand once again on mine, the award in her other hand. I again opened the door for her and walked her to the entrance to her apartment block.

She wasn't sure if she should ask me in. I cut her doubt short with a kiss on the cheek and again apologized for cutting short her evening. When Amy looked at her watch it was already eleven so she didn't see how it was cut all that short. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my napkin from the awards dinner.

"Amy, please put this into a baggie when you get upstairs. I'm sure you know enough people who know people to be able to get this analyzed on the quiet. We will talk when you have the results."

She held the napkin clearly confused. I kissed her cheek once again and left.

Ginny was waiting for me when I got home. She had questions but all I did was strip myself and her and pulled her into the shower with me and held her so tight. Ginny knew not to ask after that and left me to my thoughts. I couldn't even make love to my wife that night. My disgust at the male of the species had ruined at least two peoples evening, that was for sure.

The Present...

Wendy and Carol were still either side of me when I woke. Both clearly awake judging by their breathing. It was Carol who turned and disappeared under the sheets, the warmth that engulfed my morning wood was a great wake up call. When Wendy pulled the sheets away I turned onto my back and Carol simply adjusted her position, she wasn't letting go.

Morning breath or not Wendy and I went at it in the kissing stakes; my hand found her breast with ease and gently cupped it. She moaned into my mouth. My cock felt cold and then the bed moved slightly. The warmth of Carol's thighs was a forewarning of her pussy slowly descending onto me. The moan came from Carol this time and both Wendy and I giggled.

Wendy's hands gently cupped my face, our kiss ended.

"We know your thoughts are everywhere right now. I'm going to take a shower and let you enjoy Carol. I can offer you my mouth or my ass but I'm out of bounds for the next three days. Give Carol all your love for now, just make my turn extra special ok?"

"Do you trust me?"

Her smile shone so brightly.

"Always."

"Then you will get your special time and I will make it as memorable as I can."

She visibly shuddered, the smile never left her.

"Please make it a Friday then, if the last time is anything to go by, I'm going to need the weekend."

Wendy gave me one more kiss before her naked form walked into the bathroom.

"She came on during the flight here; the poor girl was in tears."

My attention went back to the figure on top of me, and she smiled. She even raised her hand and waved at me, that's when I laughed.

Carol-Ann Mackenzie was a joining of a Marine father and a Japanese mother. Her skin always did have that off white to her and only a few minutes in the sun sent her straight to brown. The partnership of genes from both parents gave her a western look but her eyes were Asian, as was her black hair. Her breasts were a true gift from her mom, a B-cup for sure but her areola covered a large proportion of the cones that protruded from her body.

Her height was a gift from her father and at five foot six was a full head taller than her mom. Amongst the other gifts her folks gave her were her mom's smarts and her dad's toughness. Both gave Carol-Ann Mackenzie a reputation in the business world that saw her not only beat off an attempt to buy her IT company but two years later buy the company that tried to take hers.

One tradition she had held dear as long as we had all known her was her hair. Traditional Japanese women grow their hair long, most will stop when it hits the small of their back, and some don't. If Carol was ever classed as high maintenance then it was only ever her hair, that long black shinning hair got as far as that great looking ass of hers and she kept it there as a tribute to her Asian roots.

Carol leaned towards me, her arms rested on my chest, her face so close that for a second she was out of focus.

"We heard what you did to Amy. We tried to get Mandy here as quickly as we could. That damn girl paced the plane so much I threatened to sit on her if she didn't quit it."

Sadness came to me. I had hurt Amy and it was inexcusable. I knew I should have waited. Carol noticed and shook her head.

"Don't be sad, we would have all done what Amy did, its part of our agreement to you. You know it's only Mandy that is submissive to you but please understand we would all do this willingly if we can't get Mandy to you. Don't feel guilty. Just don't go out and get us all collars or you may find mine hanging out of your ass one morning when you wake up."

I roared with laughter while Carol just hung on for the ride. I twisted and she ended up under me, her legs came around and she locked her ankles together. She fluttered her eye lashes at me, tried the meek and mild look. It didn't work but at least she tried.

"This body has three holes my master, which do you wish to use?"

We kissed, and she relaxed her legs so they sat either side of me. We were slow and gentle, the flush of her cheeks gave her away. The movement on the bed didn't stop us; Wendy's hands held Carol's breast and her mouth lowered onto it. Carol gasped and pushed her body upwards.

The long slow groan was the start. She tried to breath but that didn't work. She tried to talk, that didn't either. Wendy seemed to be waiting for my next move and who was I to disappoint her. Again I twisted and put Carol on top; I held her hips down and continued my thrusts into her pussy. Wendy moved behind her and my fingers felt Wendy pull Carols ass wide as her tongue played with her anus.

"Oh fuck, that's just something else."

Carol lasted a minute or so more before her orgasm came crashing in on her. I held her tight while Wendy kept going, another orgasm ripped into her. The restricted movement forced her to bury her head into my chest as she came again. Carol desperately forced herself back onto me her vaginal muscles spasmed and pushed me to my orgasm.

Wendy was waiting and I knew why. Carol in the state she was in had forgotten where Wendy was. As my dick slid out of Carol I pulled her further up my body and Wendy went after Carol's pussy as though it was her last meal. The orgasm that she was just coming down from changed direction and went from her pussy to her brain quicker than she could scream 'oh fuck.'

Carol instinctively arched her ass and Wendy sent her another orgasm in return. As poor Carol rested or I should say wheezed her way back to normalcy, Wendy took my dick in her mouth and cleaned me up. When she was finished I felt a gentle pat on my thigh. The bed moved once again and moments later Wendy was washing her face.

Both Carol and I watched Wendy dress. She smiled, gave us both a kiss and told us that she would place the 'do not disturb' sign on the door. For awhile we rested, then I moved and so did Carol. Placing her in my arms I carried her to the shower and we held each other until life returned to her.

The plans for the funeral took most of the day; even for a simple burial the details seemed endless. It was scheduled for four days from today. With that sorted and paid for we once again turned our attention back to Beth and the children. Mandy had taken ownership of the kitchen table. The paperwork seemed endless, yet to an accountant like Mandy this was the easy bit.

Amy ordered pizza and all work stopped while we ate. Mandy gave us a brief rundown.

"The house is inches away from foreclosure. They wanted to foreclose until I told them I don't want to pay the arrears; I want to pay off the whole mortgage. Carol I need you to hand-deliver the check for that please. The utilities are happy. I referenced my accountancy firm and know there checks are being sent today. Beth has the number of a landscape company, I called and they start work in two days. The building is in need of repair; again Beth has a number of a building company, his due in an hour to give a quote."

Wendy came out of the kitchen and leaned against the doorframe.

"The cupboards are all but empty, I think we should wait for the children to get home and hit the food hall down at the Mall."

As the girls talked between themselves about the jobs in hand and those that required further input I watched Beth. We had effectively taken over her life. I pulled a chair over and sat in front of her, she looked nervous.

"It's a regret that I shall carry for the rest of my life. I never knew how badly things had gotten with you, the twins and Steven. This is your life and we have effectively taken it over. All we want to do is make things better for all three of you and I promise you will have your life back."

Beth smiled and I'm not sure if she thought she was fooling anyone.

"You guys are giving me my life back. Steven took everything and didn't care that in doing so he was hurting the children. You weren't ever supposed to know, Stevie didn't want us ever to talk to you. He said that he would make his own fortune yet when each of his pipe dreams crashed he grabbed for the bottle telling everyone it was your fault."

Each of us held our own thoughts, all except for Mandy. She had her check book out and had just finished signing all the checks. The utilities were placed into envelopes and addressed, the one for the house sat to one side. Beth noticed and picked it up. She read the amount and her mouth hung open.

"That one check makes this house yours. Steven let your family insurance lapse but I've added you and the twins to Mark's health insurance for the next couple of weeks. I will talk to the insurance company later and sort out separate insurance. It will be the same as Mark's."

Mandy took all the envelopes and handed them to Amy. Beth took one more look at the check for the house and slowly gave that to Amy as well. The builder was at the door as Amy and Carol left and Beth showed him around and pointed out some of the stuff she needed doing quickly. An hour later we had an estimate and time frame for completion of all the work.

The Past...

Even as morning broke Ginny had doubts about leaving me alone. I made us both breakfast and encouraged her to go, saying I still had work of my own to finish. My mood was better when she came home that evening and I had little doubt she had talked to Amy Baxter. I'm sure the reasons for my odd behavior would become apparent when the results came through.

Ginny never mentioned that night again. Almost a week later I had to answer a knock at the door and Amy Baxter stood watching me. I took a step back and let her in, she sat and waited for me to sit before she spoke.

"The results came back. I suspect you know what the report says. I understand your odd behavior and reasons you wished us both to leave. But why didn't you tell me what was going on there and then?"

I shook my head.

"That night was about you and the award. To challenge those that did this would have destroyed a night you had obviously enjoyed, not to mention the publicity fallout. I was your companion for the evening and like it or not, that also included looking out for you. I did both and brought you home safe."

Her face softened and ever so slowly a smile touched her lips.

"The age of chivalry isn't dead."

I'm sure she wasn't expecting me to shrug my shoulders.

"Perhaps it is and I've been left behind. When I was first asked by my wife to do this for a friend I was terrified that Ginny would change her mind and call it cheating. In my own mind I wasn't going out on a date, I was keeping company. The only way I can mentally accept what I'm doing is by thinking I'm taking Ginny out, not you. So regardless of what or how you expect me to treat you, it has to be my way and that's treating you like I would Ginny on a date, but without the kissing."

I gave her the name of the guy I watched place something in her wine glass. His friend had watched and also laughed as he did it. Amy left soon after and I'm sure Amy had plans for those two but it was no longer my business. Ginny had entrusted me with her friend and I had done what I had set out to do, make sure she enjoyed her evening and bring her home safely, just as I had done with Wendy.

Steven called; he was now in his last year at college and had decided to settle down. He had even found 'the one' and for the cost of two plane tickets they would come home for a long weekend. We were at the airport a month later hugging both Steven and Beth. The drive home was all about how great California was and how he had a better quality of life and friends out there.

Beth was shy to begin with but Ginny soon got her relaxed, and once they had rested we had a quiet dinner in. For some strange reason I thought Steven would be more tanned given the Californian sunshine. Ginny wanted to use the divide system that all mothers seemed to have, so Steven and I went to the golf club for the day. It was obvious after the first three holes that he hadn't kept up his golf game while at college.

It was actually something he pointed out when he showed us the brochure for the college he wanted to go to, they had a golf team and had planned to join as soon as he got there. It was clear that Steven was getting frustrated so we didn't complete the back nine. Instead we had lunch in the club house.

"You still retired, dad?"

"Self employed. When the firm let my people go and offered me a job at head office I just couldn't do it. So I spoke to your mom and between us decided that I go self employed."

"Mom makes all the decisions in the house, doesn't she?"

Something in his tone didn't feel right, pity perhaps. His opinion of his own mother was flawed and I told him that our marriage was a partnership; no one of us makes the decisions for the other that would have a lasting impact.

"We talk Steven, we talk and hold hands often, and we have no secrets from each other. Your mom made decisions about you when you were young because she spent more time with you. While I was working she was the stay at home mom, but don't think we never talked about those decisions."

I watched as he seemed to dismiss my statement with a shrug of his shoulders. It was a mystery why he would think that about us and his own mother. Steven never did expand on why he brought the conversation up so we finished our lunch and headed home. Both the girls were out back when we got there. Steven said he wanted to take Beth on a tour of 'Backwaters Ville' so I handed him my keys and they left.

Ginny watched from the porch as they drove away and I got us drinks, we met in the day room.

"It appears our son has not only outgrown the place we live but us as well."

The sad thing was I couldn't think of a damn thing to disagree with her statement. The rest of the weekend was an exercise in spending as much time away from us as he could and be polite about it. When we took both of them back to the airport it was as though we were saying goodbye to our son.

We watched from the window as their plane took off, I held onto Ginny. She refused to move until the plane was nothing more than a dot in the afternoon sky.

"She's pregnant and hasn't told him yet. She's already having doubts about Steven but her father and she are Catholic. I think with what I've seen this weekend we should have had Beth as our daughter. As a couple I fear for them, his changed and that change seems to be a mixture of anger at us and resentment for some reason."

Ginny had made her point and hand in hand we left the airport. A month later we got a call from Beth's folks, a nice couple. They were horrified that Steven said he was ok marrying Beth but he expected them to pay for the wedding since it's the bride's father that always did.

Beth's folks lived from paycheck to paycheck. Beth was on a scholarship at college and her folks simply didn't have the money. Although I was supposed to be in a golf tournament that weekend I said I would cancel and come with her but Ginny wouldn't let me cancel, saying that I would let my partner down since at this late a date he wouldn't be able to get a replacement and he would have to withdraw as well. Ginny flew out alone to see them that weekend.

She returned on Monday and told me that everything she could do financially had now been taken care of. I had seen that look before and sat down. This time Ginny came and sat on my lap, rested her head on my shoulder and cried. I did what all husbands do in situations like this, I held on tight and told her I loved her every five minutes until the crying had ran its course.

I got to say I love you six times that afternoon. I had known Ginny all my life and I knew what she was doing. She was saying goodbye to Steven. I did wonder when he had said goodbye to us.

The Present...

We walked into the food hall, pushing four carts. Two and a half hours later we walked out with all four carts full. The twins skipped to the car and Beth kept looking at each of the carts like they belonged to someone else. The girls followed Beth's directions as to where everything went while I kept the children occupied, well me and the cartoons did. Beth was adamant that we were staying for dinner and all the women looked towards me.

"Yes."

I looked towards Ryan, his sister already asleep in my lap. Ryan looked a little sheepish before finding some inner strength.

"Please stay, this is only the second time we have seen all our aunts and you're more fun than daddy ever was."

Other than nodding to the girls and then instantly making themselves busy nothing else was said. Hugging Ryan woke his sister and she needed to get in on the act, so I hugged them both together. It was close to midnight before we got back to the hotel. Carol and Wendy kissed us goodnight before Mandy and Amy followed me into my room.

"We could have a problem."

Both Amy and I stopped to look at Mandy, waiting for her to continue. She kicked off her shoes and knelt on the bed facing us before she spoke again.

"Beth isn't stupid. I've been alone with her all morning. She asks good questions but stops short of wanting to know about our relationship."

Amy stopped her there and called the girls into our room. They sat and Mandy again told everyone what she had just said.

Wendy was the first to speak. "Will she refuse our help?"

Mandy shook her head.

"I don't think so, but from what I can gather Steven was a bastard all through there married life. She will take our help because she knows it will get her back to her folks, but she's hiding something. Mark laid out the end game for her, a house near her folks and she will never have to worry about money ever again. But she's scared and I think she's looking for some type of insurance in case Mark is like his son."

We have never queried Mandy's gut instinct before and saw no reason to do so now. Amy looked at her watch and we all agreed that we could do nothing now.

"Mandy, you're back at Beth's in the morning to finish up her financial mess."

Amy then turned to Carol and told her that both of them are going to lock themselves in the conference room tomorrow and see if they could figure out what Beth was hiding. That left Wendy and I finalizing the rest of Stevens life in California. Amy let the girls out and told them we would see them at breakfast.

When the door closed we both looked towards Mandy. Her back straightened and the submissive within her came to the fore. I sat on the bed next to her but she wouldn't look at me, she hadn't been told to.