Keeping Company Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These last couple of days has been difficult for both of us. You have been taken from your comfort zone because you all knew I needed you here and not just to help Beth and the children. You stated my son was a bastard."

Mandy shook and turned to me ready to apologize but I told her to return to her original pose. Her apology was left unsaid. The redness crept up her neck, more so since I refused to say anything else. Once the redness had covered her cheeks and her body started to shake I leaned towards her and kissed her cheek. She quickly calmed.

"Stand, remove your clothes were you stand and then shower. You have six minutes to do both."

Amy moved out of the way and Mandy shot off the bed, her clothes shed like a second skin and she was running to the bathroom. The shower came on seconds later. Amy watched and shook her head.

"If I ever live to be a hundred, I will never understand this submissive thing."

I picked up Mandy's clothes and folded them before placing them on one of the chairs.

"It's Mandy's release and I'm just happy that she trusted me with her gift. I was never like this around Ginny so how the hell did she know I would be capable of dominating her? I sometimes wonder if it's one of those 'takes one to know one' things. Either way I will treasure that gift every day."

The shower had stopped; Mandy would be drying herself now.

"I need you to stand next to the bed please."

Amy moved and stood were I asked her to, second later Mandy came out of the bathroom and stood next to me.

"Remove this woman's clothes and place them next to yours."

Mandy turned and stood directly in front of Amy. When Amy looked at Mandy her jaw dropped and she quickly looked at me but I placed my finger to my lips to keep her quiet. She had known Mandy for almost eight years yet that wasn't the person standing in front of her at the moment, only slave stared back at her.

Amy didn't resist as her clothes slowly and gently left her body. Once folded and placed next to hers she resumed her position in front of a naked Amy.

"Kneel."

Mandy dropped like a stone, her nose now inches from Amy's sex. I left her there and went into the bathroom, bringing back a towel that I placed on the chair, pulled the chair around to face the bed and told Mandy to kneel on the chair. She quickly stood and climbed onto the chair and then knelt. I picked up Amy's panties and used them as a blindfold on Mandy; her own panties were used as a gag.

"Slave is left handed; you can only use your right to pleasure yourself. I give you the gift of two orgasms, when you choose to take that gift is up to you but only two."

I then held out my hand and Amy placed hers into mine. We made love that night, slow gentle love. Amy was a little more vocal than usual and her orgasm came with the volume turned up high. When one or the other of us remembered Mandy we could see her soaked hand on or in her pussy. Her inner thighs glistened from her own juices soaking them. We both heard her first orgasm as she tried to bite down on her own panties to hide it.

Something within her moan sent Amy over the top and her pussy damn near tried to rip my dick off my body. Her tightness pushed my own orgasm deep into her. No sooner had the pulses that sent my seed into her stopped than she was off me and spun around. Her mouth enveloped me and Amy set about keeping me hard.

I pulled her legs as wide apart as I could, her already bloated pussy lips opened even further. My lips enveloped her clit and my tongue laid siege to that pleasure nub. Amy's concentration was itself under attack and Mandy once again moaned. The noises and scents within our room had intoxicated us all and as my tongue once again danced around her nub my finger collected her juices.

The tip of my finger crossed her anus and sent shudders up her body. Amy's arousal pulled her from my cock and as her mouth came away from my cock my finger started its downward stroke of her rose.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Push it in. Deep please, oh fuck yes, right there."

Mandy's hand was a blur as her poor clit was almost ground into submission, her own panties once again bitten down on to hold back her last permitted orgasm. My finger came away from Amy's ass to be added to and as two fingers entered her ass I once again turned my attention to her clit. As her mind reached its sensory overload her own pleasure buds screamed for release and her orgasm ripped up her body.

Both girls came and once finished Amy rolled off and lay on her back gasping for air. Mandy pushed four fingers deep into her pussy and held them there as her own body took its pleasure from them. As her ragged breathing gained some semblance of normality her head fell to her chest, her lungs working hard to bring her own pulse rate down.

I rolled off the bed. Mandy heard me and quickly pulled her finger out of her pussy, the juices that fell from her collecting onto the towel. Her gag was removed first, her blindfold came off next, and her eyes took a moment to adjust. When she could focus again her smile shone forth. I held out my hand, the panties I had used as her gag still there.

"Stand and place these back onto your body."

It took a moment for her legs to work once more. She took her panties and pulled them back onto her body, the teeth marks clear for us all to see. The wet patch on the towel reminded me to pull it off the chair and place it in the bathroom. I made sure Mandy was comfortable and pulled a blanket over all three of us. Amy put her arm around me and I lay with my hand buried deep into Mandy's panties. I'm not sure who won the race for sleep after that.

The Past...

I was told that the wedding invite was lost in the post; we both would have been more shocked to have received one to be honest. We kept in contact with Beth's folks and they were so grateful that we footed the bill for the wedding. Some months later they told us that Beth gave birth to twins, I guess the cell reception down California way must be as bad as the postal system.

We got one more phone call from Beth's folks. It seemed Steven had finished college now and Beth had told him that her folks talked to his. He called them and said that if he found out they ever spoke to us again, they would never see their grandchildren. Ginny thanked them for the call and placed the phone back on the hook, she didn't even say goodbye. It wasn't there fault, we brought him into this world and up until college we both figured we had done a real good job of it.

I guess we did what we always do best and that's get on with life. Some weeks after that call from Beth's folks, Ginny phoned me from work.

"Honey, I need a real big favor."

"No Ginny."

"Mark please. Amy needs to go to this event and she feels real comfortable around you."

"Ginny, you have got to stop lending me out to people."

"Ok honey, I will do. So you will go to this event and then I will stop until you say I can as you say 'lend you out,' again?"

She heard me sigh and the pause that followed was just me wondering if it was worth putting up a fight. I loved my wife and still couldn't figure out why she did this, but she trusted not only me but Amy and Wendy and so I agreed. Ginny shrieked down the phone and I had to pull it away from my ear to save some semblance of hearing.

"That's marvelous, darling. Amy has placed me in charge of the itinerary. So I will book the plane tickets now and bring the itinerary home with me so we can go over it in detail."

"What? Ginny, wait a minute..."

The sound of the click the other end spelt the end of this conversation. Just as I'm sure she would have anticipated me calling her back, some nice young lady answered and said that my wife was out of the office at the moment and could she take a message.

"Yes please, could you write the words cheating and divorce on your note and place it on her desk for when she returns."

It was one of those few times my anger overrode my politeness. I put the phone down and went back to work, the phone going to answer phone for the rest of the afternoon. I would get this sorted between Ginny and I when she got home. Until then I had a job on my hands that was still giving me problems.

A month earlier I got a call from a customer of my old firm. Keith Staples worked for Mackenzie's. We had worked on a couple of projects for them and this one had him stumped. He found out I was self employed and wanted to know if I wanted to take the job on. Being the curious type I agreed and went over to Mackenzie's to see him. He showed me the schematics and we both spent an hour trying to work out what the hell was going wrong with it.

As the first hour came to a close a woman came into his office. Keith introduced me to Carol and said she worked upstairs. All three of us set about the schematics once again and after the second hour I told them that I would like to take the drawing home with me. Carol refused so I shook Keith's hand and told him I would send the bill for my time within the next ten days.

Two days later Keith phoned me and told me I was on speaker. He again stated that upstairs was refusing to release the schematics but would I accept a compromise. They would allow limited access to there mainframe, Isolate the board the schematics were from and I could work on it from home as long as I phoned Mackenzie's when I required access so that they could override the intrusion alert.

I agreed and an uneasy peace reigned between us. There are times you stare at something because you know that what you're looking at is wrong and yet your mind won't tell you why it is. That's when the lights came on. My mind was still on the conversation with Ginny and a distracted mind can sometimes think of two different things and link them together. I called Keith and told him I was on my way to see him and to clear whatever he was doing because it was important.

Keith met me at the reception. We went to his office and he once again pulled the schematics from his little alcove. I pointed to one section and asked him if he could get it blown up.

"Sure, how big?"

"As big as you can get it. If you can transfer it to film then that's even better. We can project it onto the wall."

Keith left and Carol came back in.

"What's it like working here?"

Carol smiled. "Are you fixing to apply for a job here?"

This time I shook my head.

"Just trying to figure out how many people leave a place like this."

Keith came back and ten minutes later had his projector up and running. He laid the film on the glass and the section of the drawing soon came into focus.

"Any of your IT staff leave recently?"

Both looked at each other and back to the wall. I took a stick and pointed to one section of the drawing.

"That's why. You have firewalls, anti viruses and every bell and whistle I know that's on the market to stop people hacking your system and its working. However, someone on the inside is using that loop to send stuff out without your monitoring system even knowing that information is leaving this company."

It was Carol who spoke first.

"Can you fix it?"

I took another look at the drawing first, grabbed a piece of paper and leant over the table the original lay on. Keith followed and between us both we bounced ideas off each other. Finally coming up for air I looked at Carol again.

"We can but it will leave your system vulnerable for a day. Pull the plug and take yourself totally off line for a day and yes, it's fixable."

Carol gave a flash of anger, looked towards Keith and nodded before leaving. As she walked to the door she shouted at Keith that it gets done now and I was to be paid whatever to keep me here.

"Does she have the authority to do that?"

Keith gave me one of those all knowing smiles and said that I guess being the boss meant she could. By the time I once again looked at the door Carol-Ann Mackenzie was gone. By the time Keith and I left his office Carol had got security to evacuate the building and send everyone home. She then ordered them to sweep the whole building one more time. Two hours after I entered the Mackenzie offices Keith shut down the system and physically removed access to the outside world.

I saw Carol once more that evening. She carried Chinese food into Keith's lab, placed it on the table and set about dividing it into three. When she was done she told us to eat.

"Is this my bonus?"

Carol spat back into the carton she had in her hand and laughed.

"Your bonus is you get to keep your job. Now eat or I'm taking all my food back to my office and eating it all myself."

We both looked at her and wondered where she would put it. I remembered to phone Ginny and tell her what was going on. She was fine about it and at first I figured she thought it would give her a day more before the confrontation. It wasn't until much later I found out that she already knew where I was.

End of Chapter One.