Keeping the Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers

After a while, Debbie, Steve and Carter left the party. I had been drinking so heavily as I watched Debbie that I was now completely drunk. My level of intoxication was not helping with the feelings of jealousy I was experiencing.

After I saw them leave, I excused myself from the conversation I was having with some of the older lawyers and started following them. They walked toward the beach arm in arm with Debbie in the middle. I stumbled along well behind them.

At the beach they took off their shoes and Debbie left the beach towel behind. After walking a fairly short distance from the hotel, Carter and Steve dragged Debbie into the ocean. As they exited the water, I knew those guys were getting a great view of Debbie's bra and tits. Debbie made no effort to cover up. Just as I suspected, Debbie didn't mind if Carter and Steve saw her boobs.

After walking a little more, Debbie kissed Carter. Then, she immediately kissed Steve. I was sure she was going to suck their dicks right on the beach next, but it did not happen. Instead, the guys took turns kissing her. Soon, I got close enough to see that both guys were feeling her up as they kissed.

I watched with a hard-on.

This continued kissing for a half hour or so and then they started back for the hotel. Steve and Carter walked Debbie back to her room. I went back to the party and sat at the bar. Most people were gone, but a few hardy drinkers remained.

As I was finishing my drink, Carter and Steve returned to the party and joined me at the bar.

"How is your plan working out?"

"Great," said Steve. "We both made out with her and she let us feel her up. Her tits feel even better than they look. She told us that she loves to suck cock, but could not suck us tonight. We think she is going to do it soon. Carter almost had her talked into it tonight."

"Do you think she is going to suck both of you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah! Can you believe it? The discussion was about sucking us both right on the beach. All she said was that she couldn't do it tonight."

I sat and listened to the guys talk about how hot and nasty Debbie was tonight. They continued to try to get me to join in, but I declined.

I was mad at myself because my cock got hard as Steve and Carter talked about my future wife sucking their dicks.

After the bar closed, I went back to my room. When I was about to go to sleep, my phone rang. It was Debbie. She was whispering because she was in the bathroom and Lisa was asleep.

I asked her, "Did you have a good time with Carter and Steve tonight?"

"Not really. I am just trying to fool everybody. I can't wait until I can be with you all of the time."

That did not seem to square with what I saw or what I heard from Steve and Carter. So, I said, "You are a very convincing actress."

"Thank you."

Then, after a little bit of whispered small talk, Debbie said, "There is a little something I want to discuss with you."

"Okay."

"Lisa knows I like to, you know . . . suck dicks. Carter and Steve both know that I like to do that too. They are all talking to me about it. I am afraid that I am going to lose credibility with them, if I don't . . .you know, suck their dicks. I don't want to, but I think I need to."

"How does sucking a dick or two give you credibility?"

" I need them to all believe that I am not in a relationship with you. Everyone seems to know that I usually suck a guy's dick if I like him even a little bit. We both want Lisa to think I like these guys."

"I don't think that is necessary," I said.

"Maybe not. You know I don't want to suck any dicks other than yours, but I wanted to make sure it is okay with you if I need to do it."

"No, I don't think so."

Debbie then said, "I thought you liked to hear about me sucking dicks. You seem to like it when I tell you about it."

I had to agree.

"Darling, if I have to do it, I will tell you all about it as we make love. It will be fun!"

"That sounds like fun, but hearing about your past is different from sucking more dicks while we are dating."

"I know, darling, but it will be even more exciting for us. I promise you. So, is it okay if I have to do it?"

"I don't know."

"Please. I will only do it to protect our relationship."

"I guess it is okay, if you have to do it," I said reluctantly.

"Thank you, baby! I need to go to bed before I wake up Lisa. Good night. I love you!"

When she hung up, I was already regretting that I had agreed to let her suck cocks. I had this sick feeling that my future wife was going to be sucking a couple of big cocks very soon.

The next day, I taught a class to the new lawyers in the morning and played golf the rest of the day. Debbie was very sweet to me in a quick phone call and gave me several cute looks during breakfast and the class I taught. I started to think that my concerns about her were not well founded.

That evening Debbie had dinner with Carter and Steve. Lisa was sitting with them and I could just imagine how she was trying to hook Debbie up with those guys. I was quickly getting irritated with Lisa's involvement in my life.

The firm had planned a beach party for after dinner. A band was going to play on the beach and there was to be dancing and, of course, drinking. The attire for the party was swimming suits or other beach clothes.

Debbie had always been modest in public. When I met her, she had only one piece bathing suits and she almost always had on a cover-up or t-shirt over her swimsuit in public. Imagine my shock when she showed up at the party with Steve and Carter wearing a tiny blue string bikini that I had bought for her.

The top of the bikini was too small for her and she wanted me to return it after I gave it to her. The top sort of covered the middle of her boobs revealing great looking cleavage. You could also see the bottom of her boobs under the top at times. I loved it when she first tried it on. She thought it was too obscene to wear in public. I had to talk her into keeping it by promising that I would only expect her to wear it when we were alone on my boat.

Now she was wearing her obscene bikini to a firm function with no cover-up. She looked spectacular unless you happen to be her boyfriend who had to act like he doesn't like her. Men and women were openly staring at her. Women lawyers generally do not have bodies anything like Debbie's sexy body.

I noticed that Carter and Steve would frequently touch Debbie as they drank and laughed.

I wandered down the beach and called Debbie. She took the call and moved away from the music.

I asked her about the swimsuit. She said that she was ready to go to the party in a one piece suit covered by a t-shirt when Lisa saw her and said that the t-shirt look wouldn't do if she wanted to hook up with sexy guys. Lisa found the bikini in Debbie's suitcase in with the sexy things she brought to wear privately with me. Debbie knew the bikini was one of my favorite sexy items.

Lisa insisted that she try on the bikini and Debbie did. Then, Lisa insisted that she wear the bikini without a t-shirt or cover-up. I felt like Lisa had become Debbie's pimp.

Debbie apologized for wearing the bikini in public, but said that there was nothing she could do. She said that Lisa was actively campaigning for her to have sex with Carter or Steve, or both. Lisa asked her if she was afraid that I would get jealous if she hooked up with one of those guys. Of course, Debbie denied that I had anything to do with it, but she said she was having a hard time explaining why she wasn't interested.

I told her that she looked sexy, but should be a good girl tonight.

She said, "I'll try!"

Debbie was the hit of the party. She danced most every dance and her boobs would jiggle and sway as she danced. Her top would just barely stay on as she moved. Guys were staring at her and several commented on her body. Few guys left the dancing area when Debbie was shaking her tits. Some guys were betting on whether her top would stay on.

I heard two married women talking about Debbie. One said to the other, "How did she shop for that suit? Maybe she just asked for the smallest suit in the store! I can just hear it, 'Oh, no, give me something that shows more skin. Maybe the next smaller size.' She might as well be naked."

Listening to people talk about my sexy girl made my dick hard.

In addition to looking unbelievably sexy, I also noticed that Debbie was letting Carter and Steve touch her. Each time Steve would walk back to the tables after dancing he would grab Debbie's ass and fondle it briefly while they walked. Debbie let him grope her ass. At times, Carter had both hands on her little ass as they danced. Debbie made no move to stop him.

Debbie had always been modest, but it sure appeared that she was excited about showing off. I knew her well enough to know that she was getting turned on by the public display she was making. I was too, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I talked to Steve while Carter was dancing with Debbie. As we drank a beer, I asked how their plan to get Debbie to suck their dicks was coming. Steve smiled broadly and said, "She is so horny I think tonight is the night. You should come join us. I am ready to take her back to our room right now."

I asked if he thought she was going to do both of them.

Steve said, "Oh, yeah. Carter asked her if she had ever sucked two guys at the same time before and she said that she hadn't, but it sounded exciting. Given that response I think she is ready to do us both. I bet she would suck you too."

I said, "Thanks for trying to include me, but I can't have sex with a lawyer who works for me."

Steve said, "If she worked for me, I would start every day with her on her knees in my office."

Debbie and Carter joined us when the band took a break. Debbie tried to cover her chest by crossing her arms in front of her as we talked. It did not work very well. My dick was hard seeing her big tits in public.

Steve made a point to get Debbie a couple of drinks and then started telling her that he and Carter had something they wanted to show her in their hotel room. Debbie kept asking what it was. Steve said it was a surprise.

After a few minutes, Debbie cheerfully said, "Okay, I'll go with you guys. I like surprises. I want to get back though by the time the band starts again."

I did not think that Debbie had any idea what Steve and Carter had in store for her. I wanted to warn her, but I did not see how I could do it without it being obvious. I just hoped she could deal with those guys. I thought she could.

I watched the three of them walk toward the hotel. I thought I saw Steve's hand on Debbie's ass.

I sat at the bar on the beach, ordered a drink, looked at my watch and waited. I had nothing to do, but wait and worry.

I waited and waited. They did not return. People at the party tried to talk to me, but I was distracted.

The band started again. Still no sign of Debbie.

I tried to call Debbie way too many times, but there was no answer.

I was about to go look for them when the three of them walked out to the beach party together laughing. They ordered drinks. Carter and Debbie started dancing again. Debbie looked awesome again in her string bikini.

Trying to appear nonchalant I walked over and started talking to Steve. He was extremely happy.

Before I even asked, Steve said, "Damn, that girl can suck a dick! We both came in her mouth twice. Your little associate is a nasty, nasty slut."

My heart started pounding. "What happened?" I asked.

"When we got to our hotel room, Debbie asked to see her surprise and we both showed her our dicks. She laughed and said, 'I shouldn't be doing this,' as she got on her knees and started sucking our dicks like a Hoover. She alternated between the two cocks and was moaning as she sucked. She kept saying how she loved to suck dicks."

"I pulled off her swim suit as she sucked on Carter's dick. I laid down on the floor and had her straddle my face as she worked on Carter. I started licking her pussy and that was when I learned what a nasty slut she is.

She kept telling Carter that he could call her names if he would like that. Carter is so naive he kept telling her he liked her and respected her. She would pull Carter's dick out of her mouth and say that Carter could call her a slut since she was having sex with two guys. Carter still didn't get it, so I took a break from licking her pussy for a minute and said, "Suck that cock you nasty whore!"

"Debbie started moaning and sucking his cock even harder. Clearly, she loved being verbally humiliated. Carter finally figured it out and started calling her a slut or a bitch as she sucked."

Steve then said that he told her to say that she was a cocksucking whore. He said that she said it while licking Carter's hard cock. As she did, she started humping Steve's face. She was moaning and groaning as she came. Steve said she had an explosive orgasm, but never took Carter's dick out of her mouth.

Steve laughed and said, "Carter then blew her head off. She had so much cum in her mouth, she was gagging on it and some was dribbling out of the corner of her mouth."

"I had her swing around and start sucking my cock as I lay on the floor under her. Her pussy was wet. That girl loves to have a cock in her mouth. I made her say to me over and over that she loved to be my cocksucker! Before long, I came in her mouth too."

"We tried to talk her into fucking us, but we didn't get there yet. She sucked us off a second time instead. She has swallowed four loads tonight."

I stood there listening to Steve wondering if my relationship with Debbie was over. She was much more promiscuous than I ever imagined.

I asked Steve if he thought she would fuck them and he said, "Oh, sure. She is such a submissive little slut she will do whatever we say. She didn't fuck us only because she loves to have dicks in her mouth."

I could not believe my sweet little girlfriend was being facefucked and used by these two guys she barely knew. This seemed so out of character for the conservative brilliant lawyer I knew. I thought maybe Steve was exaggerating.

Steve was watching my girl jiggle as she danced and said, "Wow! What a hot piece of ass! I have never seen a girl who likes to have a dick in her mouth like Debbie does. I bet she would get off if we made her suck our cocks in front of her boss! You could see for yourself. That would be fun."

I gave him a response without really committing and wondered if I would think that was hot to watch.

As the party broke up, I saw Debbie leave with Lisa. I hurried back to my room and began to call and text Debbie. After a long wait, I heard from Debbie. She was whispering from the bathroom while Lisa slept again.

She told me she loved me and said that everything was working out perfectly. It did not seem so perfect to me, so I asked her why she thought things were perfect when we had to act like we didn't like each other.

She said, "It was great! When we came back to the room, I was able to tell Lisa how I gave blow jobs to Carter and Steve tonight. She thought I was really excited about it. She encouraged me to go suck them again in the morning."

"What?"

"Yeah, I told Lisa that Carter and Steve want me to go suck them off again in the morning before breakfast. Lisa suggested that I wear some of that sexy lingerie you gave me. I told her I would go and she even heard me call Steve to tell him I am coming to their room in the morning."

"What is so great about this?" I asked.

"Lisa is starting to believe that you and I are not an item. This is working perfectly. If Steve and Carter tell a few people about me messing around with them, it will throw everyone off."

"But, you are actually sucking their dicks!" I said. "This doesn't seem like a great plan to me!"

"Oh, silly. It is just a blow job. You know that doesn't mean anything to me. I have done it to lots of guys. I love you. That is different."

I said, "Actually, it is several blow jobs!"

"Oh, you know I don't care about these guys!" she said. "I love you and don't want anything to mess up what we have going."

For some reason, I told Debbie about Steve's idea that she could give them blow jobs in front of me.

Debbie said, "That would be a little awkward."

I was thinking that my girlfriend sucking dicks to fool our firm was a little awkward.

Debbie continued to reassure me that the blow jobs meant nothing to her and that I should not worry about it. I kept getting the feeling that she was excited about these two good-looking guys being hot for her and she wanted to please them. I was jealous and nervous.

I started suggesting all sorts of things like Debbie going home early or pretending to be sick or something to get her out of this position. She just laughed off my worries and said that this was working perfectly because the biggest gossip at the firm was becoming convinced that Debbie was hot for Steve and Carter.

Truthfully, I did not press her to quit this as hard as I could have. For instance, I never got really angry with her. I think it kind of turned me on to hear about her acting like a little slut.

I could not sleep that night thinking about cute little Debbie with big cocks crammed in her mouth. I kept picturing her bobbing on hard cocks all night. My cock was hard and I could not keep my hands off of it for most of the night. I also felt nervous and somewhat sick to my stomach thinking about what was happening to us.

This was odd and I thought it was odd at the time, but one thing I kept envisioning was Debbie waking up early to an alarm, putting on her sexy lingerie, slipping some casual clothes on top of her lingerie and walking through the hotel to the room in which Steve and Carter were staying to suck their cocks. I kept envisioning Debbie walking in the hotel.

I think it was because Debbie was not a morning person and for her to get up early to suck dicks showed how much she wanted to do it and that it was not a drunken mistake in judgment. I kept thinking that she wanted those cocks in her mouth. She wanted those cocks even when she was completely sober.

I saw Debbie, Steve and Carter across the room at the meetings that day, but did not get to talk to them until afternoon. I played golf with Steve and Carter again.

I tried not to bring up the subject of Debbie, but I did not have to wait long for the guys to bring up their morning session with Debbie.

Carter said, "Man, your associate is unbelievably hot! She came to our room this morning to fuck both of us. She was screaming nasty stuff and going to town for about an hour. We both came in her mouth twice!"

I said, "So, she sucked your cocks twice each this morning?"

Steve said, "It was like an fucking orgy or something from a porn film. One of us would fuck her while she sucked the other guy's dick. She is an awesome cocksucker! She also likes to talk dirty while she gets fucked even if she has a dick in her mouth at the time! We kept switching positions and fucking her in every way we could dream up. Watching those boobs bounce is awesome."

I thought they might be exaggerating, so I said, "I thought you said earlier that she just sucked your dicks?"

"That is what she did at first, but she was hot and ready to be fucked. She loves a dick in her mouth though. She kept telling us to pull out of her pussy and cum in her mouth. We did and she swallowed every drop!"

I felt nauseous. I thought I might have to throw up on the golf course. My virginal girlfriend who I was going to marry had now let two guys fuck her.

I made it through the rest of the round somehow and raced to my room to try to get Debbie on the phone I frantically tried to reach her and finally got her to answer. She told me she would call me back.

ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers