Keeping the Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers

A frustrating hour later, she called me.

I asked if she was now fucking Steve and Carter.

"Well . . . sort of. I made sure that they shot their stuff in my mouth."

I lost it and said, "What possible difference does that make? You are still fucking two guys!"

"Well, it is really hard to suck two guys at once especially when they have big dicks like those guys. It is really boring for the guy who is not in my mouth, so I thought that letting them stick it in me a little bit would keep them happy and would not be too big a deal."

"How could fucking other guys not be a big deal? I screamed.

"Don't be mad at me. I did this for us. I figured that it really didn't matter since I had already had their dicks in my mouth. You did not seem to mind that I sucked them. This was like a blow job because I made sure that they only came in my mouth!"

"I can't believe this!" I said.

Debbie sounded like she was crying and said, "I love you with all of my heart, Joe! Please don't be mad at me. I just don't want the firm to mess up our perfect situation."

I was incapable of ignoring her tears. I felt bad for yelling at her. I tried to change the subject and said, "I hear that you like to talk dirty. I never knew that."

She immediately brightened up. "I didn't know I liked that either until Steve started making me say nasty things and called me nasty names. I liked it a lot! We have to do that next time we make love! I can't wait!"

I could not stay mad at her, but I really never said that fucking these guys was okay with me either. We hung up from the call on a happy note and I had a feeling that she would be having more sex with Carter and Steve.

That night everyone was hanging out around the pool drinking and laughing. I watched a lot of flirting between my girlfriend and her new lovers. Lisa kept coming up to me and talking to me about Debbie, Steve and Carter. I thought she was trying to test me to see if I would react.

I kept saying that Debbie was a grown-up and could do whatever she wanted. I sometimes got the impression that Lisa was flirting with me. She kept talking about sex and how horny it made her to hear about Debbie's exploits with Steve and Carter. However, I was not really tempted. Lisa had a pretty face and nice big tits, but she was at least 30 pounds overweight.

As the party was slowing down for the evening, Debbie and Lisa left to go to their room. I was relieved that Debbie apparently was going to bed without sucking any more dicks.

Steve and Carter came over and had a beer with me.

Steve said that he had a great plan for tonight. "We are going to go to Debbie's room in a few minutes to fuck her. Lisa wants to watch and Debbie finally said it was okay. She is going to be embarrassed, but she is so nasty, she likes humiliation. We want you to come watch too."

I was surprised by this offer and said, "Has Debbie said that it is okay for me to be there?"

"No, in fact every time we mention it, she gets all weird and refuses to consider it. This is surprising because she has been up for just about anything. She admires you so much as a friend and lawyer, I think she would be embarrassed to have nasty sex in front of you. That is one of the reasons I want you to come. I like it when she is humiliated because it turns her on."

It was strange for another guy to be plotting how to turn on my girlfriend through humiliating her, but I liked the idea of seeing what was going on first hand. So, I told Steve I would come.

Steve said to come to Debbie's room in about 20 minutes. He said they wanted time to get her horny before I appeared.

Then, Carter added, "Don't forget to tell Joe that Lisa wants to fuck him tonight! She will be there and all but said she wants to suck your dick while you watch."

I laughed and said, "Oh, great. You guys get to double team the best looking lawyer in the state and I get a big fat married woman."

Carter laughed and said, "Hey, don't underestimate the ability of a fat chick to suck cock. In law school, there was this big fat sorority girl who would come to my apartment and suck my dick late at night. That pig could suck a dick. She also would let me fuck her up the ass whenever I was in the mood. A fat girl will do what it takes to please. Besides, Lisa is just pudgy and has really big tits!"

I laughed and said, "I'll come to watch. I don't even really like Lisa. She is a busybody and a judgmental bitch."

Carter laughed again and said, "That is a good reason to butt fuck her! I'll bet she will let you."

Steve and Carter left to go fuck my girlfriend. I had another beer and then headed to Debbie's room. I was a little nervous about watching Debbie have sex with two other guys.

I knocked on the door and Lisa opened the door wearing a thin blue nightgown. She clearly was not wearing a bra. Her tits actually looked pretty good if you ignored the rolls of fat that I knew she had around her stomach. She smiled at me and invited me in.

Before I could even see Debbie, I heard Steve say, "Don't worry about who it is, just suck my dick bitch!"

When I walked around the corner Debbie was on her knees between Steve and Carter. They were both naked and had rather large hard-ons in front of Debbie's face. Debbie was in a sexy black lace nightgown that I knew looked awesome. When I walked in Debbie became embarrassed. She tried to hide her boobs with her hands and she got up off of her knees.

I said hello as Debbie said to Steve and Carter, "I agreed to let Lisa watch, but Joe is my boss. I can't do this."

Steve said, "Debbie, everybody in this room knows that you have been sucking and fucking us. There is no harm in letting Joe watch. Lisa asked that he be invited."

Debbie looked at me with a desperate look on her face and said to Steve, "Please Steve! I will suck you guys, but not like this. Please don't make me do it in front of my boss."

Steve said, "You love having dicks in your mouth. So, tell Joe you are a horny cocksucker and get back on your knees where you belong."

She stood there silently for about 30 second, then blushed and said, "Joe, this is so embarrassing, but he is right." Then, she looked at her feet and said quietly, "I am a cocksucker."

"Horny cocksucker," said Steve.

She blushed again and said, "Horny cocksucker."

I had never heard her use language like that. She dropped her hands from her breasts revealing her soft round tits and her nipples which pointed slightly up when she was standing up. I could easily see all of her through her lacy black nightgown that I had purchased for her.

She went back to her knees between the two dicks. I sat on the couch to watch. Lisa scrambled to sit too close to me.

Lisa said to me, "Wait until you see her suck these big beautiful dicks! It is amazing."

As she said that, Debbie looked at me briefly and then slipped the head of Steve's big cock into her mouth. Soon she was sucking a huge portion of his long shaft into her mouth. My cock was hard as a rock.

Lisa must have been watching my dick because she said, "Wow, Joe, it looks like you like what you see!"

Debbie soon started switching back and forth between Steve and Carter sucking the hell out of both cocks. Both cocks were large and very hard. Steve continually called her a cocksucker or slut. Debbie would moan each time he called her a name. Her cheeks were indented as she sucked hard on the two dicks.

After a while Steve said to Debbie, "Okay, cocksucker, tell us you want to be fucked while you suck Carter's dick."

Debbie took Carter's dick out of her mouth and said to Steve, "Please fuck me while I suck Carter's dick!"

They had Debbie get on her hands and knees on the bed and Carter quickly stuck his cock in her mouth. Then, Steve got on the bed behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy from behind. As she took the big cock, Debbie moaned loudly. The moan was muffled by the dick in her throat.

"Tell us you love dicks, Debbie!" said Steve.

With Carter's cock in her mouth she mumbled, "I love dicks!"

Carter put both hands on her head and said, "Suck that dick! Suck it harder you nasty cocksucker!

I was torn. My cock was hard seeing my girl having kinky sex with two guys. It also made me sick to my stomach. This was the girl I wanted to marry and she was willingly being used. I could literally feel my heart pounding in my chest.

After one of the many times Debbie was called a cocksucker, Lisa turned to me and said, "Joe, you can call me your cocksucker if you want!" She was leaning over and staring at my lap as she spoke. I was sick of Lisa, but her face was pretty, her tits were big and she was obviously horny.

Debbie was now spread eagle on the bed looking nasty. Actually, she looked beautiful and nasty. She let Carter enter her pussy in the missionary position while she leaned to the side enough to take Steve's big cock into her mouth.

I said to Lisa, "You can suck my cock if you want. Make sure you don't block my view of Debbie."

Lisa's hands were in my pants almost instantly. In a couple of seconds she had my hard cock out of my pants and in her mouth. She was an extremely enthusiastic dick sucker. She was also very good at sucking cock.

Lisa's head was going up and down on my hard dick like a piston. She was slurping and making loud sucking sounds as she went at it. Debbie even looked up from her dicks for a moment and smiled.

Steve and Carter continued to switch positions on Debbie's firm young body. In the meantime, Lisa attacked my cock like a hungry dog on a bone. It occurred to me that Carter may be right about fat chicks.

As Steve and Carter now had my lovely girlfriend stand up and bend over to take a dick from behind while sucking a dick, it occurred to me that I might get some sick pleasure from butt fucking Lisa. After all, by being so nosy and such a gossip, Lisa had caused me a considerable amount of needless trouble and pain.

I thought some revenge sex was in order.

I pulled up Lisa's thin nightgown. She was on all fours on the couch with her face in my lap. As I expected, she had no panties on and her pussy was soaking wet. I thought she was going to have an orgasm as soon as I touched her.

I said to Carter as he fucked my girlfriend, "Hey Carter, what did you do with that fat sorority chick who came to visit you in law school?

"I fucked her up the ass after she sucked my dick!" panted Carter as he pounded the girl I loved. "Fat chicks will do anything to get a hard cock!"

As he said that, I jammed two of my wet fingers up Lisa's ass as far as they would go. She jumped and jerked, but did not stop sucking away at my dick. Her head kept bobbing up and down.

I rammed three wet fingers up Lisa's ass and said so that everyone could hear, "Lisa, bend over the edge of that bed so I can fuck you up the ass while I watch Debbie having sex."

For the first time since I said she could suck me, Lisa pulled her mouth off of my dick and said, "I have never had anal sex. Why don't we go to your room. I will let you make love to me."

"I want to butt fuck you right here while I look at Debbie. If you want to make love, you better go home to your husband."

"Joe, I don't think I can take your big cock anally. I will let you fuck me if you want."

"You can put some Vaseline on your asshole, strip down and bend over. Otherwise, I am not interested."

Lisa looked offended and shocked, but pulled off her nightgown and headed to the bathroom. I was surprised that she had some pretty nice tits and ass. To my surprise, I was looking forward to fucking her ass. Truthfully, I liked the idea of humiliating her in front of the others.

Debbie was now on her side with Steve getting ready to fuck her from behind and Carter ready to stick his dick back in her mouth. I knew that Debbie was working to prolong the sex because I knew that when she wanted a man to cum she could make it happen with her mouth or her pussy in short order.

I loved to see her on her side because her big soft boobs would roll around like big water balloons as she was fucked. She looked spectacular and seemed to be amused that I was going to ass fuck Lisa.

Lisa came back from the bathroom naked and presumably lubed. She tried to kiss me, but I told her to bend over. I had her bend the edge of her bed with her ass hanging over the edge and her upper body face down on the bed. Beautiful Debbie was having sex in her bed right beside this one.

I pulled off my clothes after I had Lisa situated. Lisa looked nasty in that prone position.

I grabbed her hips and started to rub my cock on her wet asshole. "Please be gentle, Joe! I am a virgin!"

I said, "I don't like your chances of getting a gentle butt fuck."

I called out to Steve and Carter and said, "Look at this guys, Lisa is going to take a cock up her ass right in front of you!"

I then started penetrating her ass. Lisa started screaming like an wounded animal. The louder she screamed, the more Steve and Carter laughed. I think I saw Debbie smiling too.

Lisa kept trying to slow me down, but I kept giving her more and more cock. She was breathlessly screaming as the cock entered her ass. Steve and Carter continued to giggle. Lisa had to hear them.

Finally, I put my weight on Lisa's back and started pumping my cock deeply into her ass. I could tell it hurt, but I could also tell that Lisa was loving it. I grabbed her long bleach blonde hair and pumped her harder. She was making no effort to have me stop pulling her hair or butt fucking her as she got used to being fucked up the ass.

As Lisa kept screaming and moaning, I said to Lisa in a loud voice, "Lisa, you look sexy like this."

Lisa stopped screaming long enough to say, "Why thank you, Joe!"

I replied, "Yeah, you look better face down with a dick up your ass than you have ever looked before. You made the right decision to start taking dicks up your fat ass. You should have become an anal whore a long time ago."

She made a sound that was either a sign of disgust or an indication that she liked to be abused. I didn't care which. Carter and Steve laughed loudly. Lisa started pushing her ass toward me as I fucked her.

After humping her for quite a while, Lisa asked if we could change positions.

I said, "I like this position because I can look at Debbie while I am butt fucking you."

I noticed that Steve and Carter were probably getting close to cumming in Debbie's mouth. So, I wanted to make sure I came before they finished because I was not sure I could stay hard if all I had to look at was Lisa.

I decided to go for broke on humiliation of Lisa. I was pretty sure that I could do anything I wanted to her, but I wasn't positive.

I said, "Lisa, tell us you are pig."

She made a sound that sounded like she was offended, but she said quietly, "I am a pig."

"Tell us you are a worthless anal whore."

"I am a worthless anal whore."

"Tell us you have found your rightful place in this world face down with a cock up your fat butt."

Lisa responded that she couldn't say it.

I said, "You know you have willingly bent over and let me fuck your fat ass, don't you? You know this is what you are good for, don't you Lisa?

As I rammed my cock as deep as it would go into her ass, she said, "Yes, this is my place."

'Lisa, tell us you are a fat pig who will do anything I say to get my dick."

"I am a fat pig who will do what you want, Joe."

"That is good. I am going to stick my dirty cock in your mouth."

I started humping her hard as I could. She was taking it, but it obviously hurt to have a big cock up her ass. I pulled out of her ass and flipped her around. She ended up on the floor with her back to the bed. I stuck my cock straight out of her ass directly into her mouth. She didn't resist.

I pumped my dick in and out of her mouth and I let Steve and Carter know that she was sucking a dick that had just been in her ass. I grabbed her head and forced it down deeper on my dick. I could see by her eyes she was humiliated for everyone to know just how nasty she could be. I groaned and filled her mouth with cum.

I immediately went to sit on the couch. Lisa stayed on the floor in an exhausted heap. She did not make a pretty sight naked and sweaty on the floor. She started looking at me and rubbing the nipples on her big tits. I assumed she was angry at me for abusing her, but I didn't really care.

As soon as I sat down, Carter, who had his dick in Debbie's mouth, started moaning and said, "I am cumming!"

Debbie was diligently sucking his cock when Steve said, "Cum on her face, man!"

Carter obliged and shot a huge blast of cum on my girlfriend's face. It was dripping down her cheeks and chin onto her tits. It was incredibly sexy. Debbie had taken so much cum over the years, she took the facial in stride and seemed to enjoy it.

Steve then said, "Come on you little cum slut! Suck my cock! Make me cum on you too!"

Debbie's lips stretched over Steve's fat cock. I could tell that Debbie was completely turned on. As she sucked Steve's cock she started rubbing her clit and quickly had an orgasm.

Debbie having an orgasm while sucking his dick was more than Steve could take and he exploded onto Debbie's face and tits. She looked awesome!

Debbie was on the bed looking satisfied and sexy with her face still covered in cum. I was sitting on the couch in a daze trying to figure out how this would end.

Lisa finally recovered enough to try to regain a little dignity. She got up and put her nightgown on. However, Steve, with a grin on his face, kept asking her questions about being ass fucked and humiliated. At one point he asked her if it was ethical for one lawyer to fuck another lawyer in the ass. He also asked her if it was against firm policy to make a lawyer suck a dick that had been in her ass. It was obvious that he was not going to let Lisa live this night down. I didn't care because fucking her in the ass and cumming in her mouth had not made me like her.

Lisa tried to act like we were romantically connected as I was getting ready to go, but I ignored her completely causing Steve and Carter to laugh uncontrollably. Carter said, "Lisa, it looks like you are just a late night fuck buddy."

Debbie made arrangements to go see Steve and Carter the next morning to suck their cocks. I asked how they could possibly still be horny. Steve said that they weren't horny now, but they were sure to have morning wood that Debbie could handle.

I went back to my room for another sleepless night. Now, I had vivid images in my mind of Debbie having sex with other men.

I was awakened by my cell phone ringing. It was Debbie. It was morning. She said she was hiding down the hall from my room and that if I would open the door she would run in to see me.

I opened the door and she raced into the room. She gave me a big kiss just inside the door. She tasted funny.

Suddenly, she pulled back and said, "Oh, I am so sorry! I should brush my teeth before I kiss you."

I now knew why she tasted funny. I asked, "Have you been sucking dicks again?"

"Yes," she said and actually looked a little bit embarrassed about it. "I am so sorry sweetheart!"

I told her it was okay and gave her another long needy kiss.

I asked her how the plan was going hoping that we were about through with the plan.

"Better than I ever expected," she said. "Lisa is in love with you and the guys have been talking to me about some of their friends joining in the sex with me.

"What?!"

"Don't worry, baby," she said. "It will all work out fine."

She giggled and said, "After you left last night, Lisa told me how she had two orgasms with you. She said that you somehow understood that she likes it rough and she can't wait to have sex with you again. She said her husband is a gentle wimp and just can't get her there anymore."

ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers