Keeping the Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers

I couldn't believe it. "I wasn't trying to get her off! I can't stand that bitch!"

Debbie laughed again. "I know! But, this is perfect!"

Debbie looked at me with a sly smile and said, "By the way, you have something to look forward to today. Lisa is going to go buy a small string bikini to show off her ass and big tits for you."

"Fucking great." I moaned.

I asked about the other guys she mentioned, but Debbie dismissed it and said, "I haven't said that I would have sex with their friends yet, so it is just talk.

I was a little worried about the "yet" in her sentence.

Debbie pulled off her t-shirt and shorts revealing a white bra and matching panties that were completely transparent. She had a shy smile on her face. I gave her several long kisses and played with her big full breasts that I had been missing.

I rolled her onto her back, pulled down her panties and spread her legs. Then, I ducked down to lick her pussy a little before we fucked.

"Stop!" Debbie said with some desperation.

"What's wrong? Have some dicks been in there this morning, too?"

"Yes," she said. "But, it is worse than that. Carter got excited this morning and shot his stuff in my pussy before I could get his dick into my mouth. Steve saw that and then he put me on my back with my legs over my head and fucked me hard until he came in my pussy too."

She hesitated and I knew there was more. Finally, she said, "I have to admit that I came too."

I looked at her for a minute until she said, "Honey, you can lick me down there after I clean up. You know I love that."

I immediately put my face back down to her wet, well used pussy. I started licking. Debbie tried to stop me for a moment and then started moaning loudly.

I started licking her clit. Then, I moved to her pussy. She had given up on any resistance. I started licking cum out of her pussy. It started just flowing and I was eating it. Debbie was more excited than I had ever seen her. She came almost immediately.

After she came, she tried to push me away because she is very, very sensitive after she cums. However, I didn't stop. I kept finding more and more cum to eat. Soon, Debbie was moaning again. I kept licking and eating cum out of her pussy and sometimes licking her clit until she came a second time.

As soon as she came, Debbie rolled on top of me and slammed her wet pussy on my stiff cock. I came in just a few minutes watching my beautiful girl wiggle as she rode my cock. I can remember wondering if this relationship could survive this retreat.

ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers