All Comments on 'Keeping the Soldier Girl'

by ReneePaige

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

excellent story and so many possible ways to continue. Thanks for the entertainment Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.

Would love for the story continue, but regardless if it does, it is worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't tell you

So poorly written I couldn't make it past the second paragraph. Grammarcheck would have cleared up at least half of the errors, had the author cared enough to use it.

AlitheAlitheover 14 years ago
Grammar

Although I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I hate when authors have mistakes in the VERY FIRST SENTENCE OF THE STORY. It didn't take away from the quality of the story in my opinion, but made me respect the story less.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
WOW! What an excellent story!

Brushing the the grammer mistakes aside it was an entertaining, well thought out tale worthy of anyone's time to read and enjoy it.

This story's premise is one I have often thought about and this story made it come to fruition.

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
WOW! What an excellent story!

Brushing the the grammer mistakes aside it was an entertaining, well thought out tale worthy of anyone's time to read and enjoy it.

This story's premise is one I have often thought about and this story made it come to fruition.

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Do more, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happens next?

This is a great start. What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous