Keeping the Soldier Girl

Story Info
He captures her in the field and makes her his own.
14.3k words
4.57
36.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half past three in the afternoon, she had wanted to be back in the comfort of her base by then, she had wanted to be curled up inside her sleeping bag again by then. Instead she was listening to the cries of her fellow soldiers, the Captain screaming orders over the radio before he was cut off mid-sentence as his last order dissolved into a gurgle. Crawling through the wet grass, seeking the cover of a cluster of boulders up ahead and knowing that at least half of her squadron were dead was a far cry from the rousing speech the Captain had given them that very morning.

-----------

"Men," he began, he had never recognised the fact that she was not a man, and she had never made a point of it, she was just willing to get involved in the orders, to listen to his authority and to do as her country demanded of her. "Today we're doing something special, today we carry out the work of special operations. Today we will take a major step towards freeing these people from tyranny." He paused, moved his gaze across all of them. "Today we have a simple task, to eradicate the threat of just one man. And while you may think that a pointless mission, while you may desire something bigger, something deeper, something much larger, you would be wrong to think so. The effects of our mission today will be felt across this forsaken country. Our target has been picking off our troops for as long as we've been here. He's deadly, he's accurate and he has a heart of stone. He's merciless and he's been out there in those wilds so long that he's become a part of them.

"But I don't want you to feel fear. I tell you this not to discourage you, but to prepare you. Because when we return back to this camp victorious we will not only have taken out a major threat to security, but we will also have secured the lives of all our troops, all of our country's finest fighters who need to cross this barren wasteland to get aid to where it needs to be.

"Our intelligence tells us he is holed up in a cave somewhere. But he should make an appearance once we start making some noise. Let's make this a quick and clean job, soldiers. Let us be back here for lunch to toast our victory! For we will return victorious, as saviours of many, and you will be remembered as heroes! Take arms!"

She packed her bag carefully, knowing she needed to be travelling lightly, but at the same time, there were certain things she dared not leave behind in her tent. She was always extremely thankful that she had been afforded the privacy of her own tent, had she been forced to share with another of her squad she didn't know how she would have coped.

Digging around in the bottom of her sleeping bag her fingers closed around what she was looking for, metallic purple and very, very discreet. She smiled to herself as she pulled it out from its hiding place, remembering the lonely nights it had helped her through. It was nothing compared to reality, but when desperate times came a-calling her 2" bullet vibrator had been keeping her sane out here in the frozen wasteland.

Clasping it in her hand she could already imagine the feel of it against her, keeping it turned down low, sliding it down over the outside of her panties. She always liked to drag it out, tease herself, keep herself right there on the edge until she didn't think she could take it anymore. Slowly spinning the dial on the bottom, increasing the speed, making the sensations that much more intense. Gently stroking it up and down, brushing ever so softly, up and down before sneaking lifting the fabric aside and letting the shiny plastic tease against naked flesh, her ears always straining for the sounds of footsteps outside her tent, the last thing she ever wanted was to get caught.

Her breath was coming faster, her heart pounding in her chest just as she sat there, remembering, imagining. She tightened her grip around the hard piece of plastic, spinning the base and feeling it vibrate in the palm on her hand as she leant back onto her bedroll, glancing down at her watch before undoing the button on her trousers giving herself the access she needed to slip the toy down between her thighs. Quivering with the excitement she had already built before she felt her fingers pushing at her panties, knowing she didn't have long now, the plastic, warm from where she had been holding it so long, gently coming to rest against her now swollen clit.

Her back arching off the floor slightly as she circled the vibrator around her clit, feeling the rising swell of pleasure building deep inside her. Her free hand sliding up under her khaki shirt, coming up to cup her left breast, a finger nail circling her nipple, the functional cotton bra she was wearing offering little resistance. She felt her nipple harden under her practiced touch and she gently pinched it between thumb and forefinger, sending a bolt of pleasure straight through her. Her hand moved to the other breast, repeating the motions, cupping, squeezing and pinching. Biting her bottom lip she fought to suppress a moan as she spun the dial a little more, gasping as the pleasure increased as she writhed beneath her own teasing. She pressed the little piece of vibrating plastic harder against herself, writhing on her bedroll, desperately seeking release, craving the sweet bliss of letting go.

As it finally broke her orgasm could only be described as violent. It shook her whole body and left her breathless. She felt it roll like thunder though her whole body making her blood boil and her skin burn. Her toes curled as her back arched off the floor, her eyelids fluttering as she struggled to remember to breathe.

Her fingers and vibrator were soaked as she pulled them out of her panties while she regained her breath. Smiling contentedly to herself as she sat up and wiped her fingers on a corner of a discarded jumper and did the same with her little toy before burying it at the bottom of her pack, not willing to leave it behind to be discovered by anyone who decided to do any sort of tent inspection or change the bed.

A few other personal belongings followed into the bottom of her bag, her "lucky" bra, which she wasn't really sure was lucky at all, but it always made her feel good and it was so very inappropriate for her position that she daren't leave that to be discovered either. Her lipstick and nail polish followed afterwards without too much of a thought and then the essentials – her knife, her spare firearm, trail rations, recently filled water canteen, microfleece jacket and fire starting kit.

As she stood up, her head bowed down in the low tent she searched for her belt, quickly doing up her trousers once again, straightening her shirt and tucking it back in before putting her belt through the belt loops and doing it up. She clipped her radio onto the belt and picked up her thick field jacket. The nights here got bitterly cold, and even in the daytime the temperatures were at little above freezing. While the jacket completely swathed her, covering any shape she had what with it being designed for a male figure, it kept her perfectly warm whilst stopping her from getting too hot.

It was time to hit the ammunition supplies and assemble with the rest of the squad; it was time to get out into the field.

-------

Crouched down low with her back against the rock she tried to appraise her situation, she could hear the rapid sounds of gunfire all around her, coupled with the cries of pain and final groans from members of her squad. She didn't know how it had all gone so wrong, the radio at her hip kept her brutally informed of what was happening. Her back was covered by the rock but the ground out in front of her was open and would leave her totally exposed. The radio at her hip fell silent as a piercing scream cut through the air and she knew then that the rest of her contingent were gone.

It had all began six months ago, that fateful day when her call up orders had come through. She had accepted it all willingly; eager to finally get out in the field after the best part of a year in training and homeland exercises. Deployment was what she had been waiting for; this was why she had joined the armed forces in the first place. To get out there and do what was right, to stand up for her country and for her people and for peace and democracy.

The mission had been clear and easy, and she could barely believe that it had all gone so horribly wrong. A small squadron of just ten personnel, they had a simple objective; to local and eradicate a single soldier. A lone sniper for his country, with a notorious reputation for deadly accuracy and brutality, it was rumoured that he rarely missed a shot and was only so good because he knew nothing else. They knew he lived out here in the wilds; they had some intelligence from inside the opposition. But they weren't expecting him to know they were coming, they weren't expecting him to pull off what he had; they weren't expecting him to overpower with there being ten of them and just one of him.

He could make out the figure in the scope of his rifle, smiling to himself, knowing that they were pinned. The helmet hid their face from him, and their body was covered and concealed under a thick camouflage field jacket. From his vantage point at the top of the hill he could just make out their location, but nothing else. The bulky cut of their clothes hiding from him any clues as to their actual size and even gender.

He crouched down into the long grass and slowly began to move towards the figure, keeping it in the scope of his rifle, smiling to himself as they frantically searched the sky line around themselves, looking for a way to get out of this. He bounced a few more shots off the top of the rock above their head, reminding her that he was there. Moving surprisingly silently for such a big man, his six foot two and bulky frame seeming to meld into his surroundings, so used to moving around these lands. He knew exactly where to place his feet, he knew where to avoid, where there were concealed pits and where there were puddles of water.

Six months now he had been out here, completely isolated and the cold from the ground was rapidly seeping up through the worn and thin soles of his boots. He wondered to himself what size feet his victim would have, he wouldn't say no to some new gear, maybe even that jacket would fit, it certainly looked useful.

She slowly began shuffling around the rock, trying to put it directly between the two of them as the shots got closer and louder. She clutched her own rifle to her chest, knowing she was rapidly running out of ammunition. She needed to make the shots she had left count, if only she could get a decent visual on him. A chip from the rock suddenly splintered away, clattering over the top of her helmet, she knew that if she hadn't been wearing it there was every chance those shards of rock could have cut right through her skin.

The next shot landed on the ground just to the side of her, louder, closer. She was running out of time and she still didn't have a plan. All she could do right now was hope that he kept missing until she could get a visual, until she could make her last few rounds count. For just a moment she was curious as to how he was failing to hit her when he had taken out the rest of the squad with so much ease. Then her heart started pounding in her chest as she realised what was happening; he wasn't trying to hit her, he wanted to capture her, or at least kill her up close.

Panic flooded through her and she knew she needed to move, she needed to get away. With the rock between them she clutched her rifle to her chest and made a break for it. Crouching low, she sprinted out across the grass in front of her, across the field lay a small copse of trees, if she could make it there maybe she would have some advantage again, maybe she could get into the cover and then get her shot.

He watched her run and smirked, lining up his next shot, spraying the ground to the left side of her foot and laughed as she flinched and veered away from it. From this close up he could see that there was no chance her jacket was going to fit him and it was also unlikely that the boots would. He was looking forward to the kill however as he holstered his rifle and pulled a large hunting knife from its sheaf on his belt.

As the gunfire stopped she wondered if she was making progress, had she managed to lose him in the grass? The trees were so close, she had to see what was happening; she turned her head, glancing back over her shoulder. Her stomach knotting with fear as she caught sight of him, his six foot frame towering above her, he had to be about two hundred and forty pounds, strongly built.

She realised too late that she had become too engrossed in watching him; she felt her right foot slip out from beneath her, her ankle turning as she tumbled into a hole in the soft ground beneath her. Her own momentum driving her forward, her foot trapped, sharp pain shooting up from her ankle as the ground rushed up her meet her face. Barely having enough time to throw her arms out to break her fall, her rifle flying through the air in front of her as her body smacked down into the dirt, the breath rushing from her lungs with a guttural grunt of pain.

He laughed at the mistake and seized the opportunity, rapidly closing the few feet that remained between them, adrenaline coursing through his veins as the chase was coming to an end; even if he could make no use of the soldier's gear he would have had an exhilarating day. He pinned the winded soldier to the ground, very aware of their slight form beneath the layers of thick clothing, the hunting knife coming around to her throat, as he reached for the helmet, pulling it forcefully from her head.

His knife coming to a half just as it nicked the skin of her exposed throat as her red locks tumbled from inside of her cap. Falling softly about her face, framing her feminine features with a fiery halo that seemed to shine in the low, winter sun; he hadn't expected a woman.

"You're a woman?" He grunted, tossing her helmet to one side.

"Go figure." She snapped back, using his moment of hesitation the best way she could think of, slamming her elbow back into his side, feeling it crash into his ribs; hoping he would recoil away from her, hoping he would give her the edge once again.

He smiled at her inexperience, from his vantage point above her and at her back he had felt her shoulder tensing moments before her elbow came back, and while he let the jab land he was ready, his knife hand coming away from her throat, thumping the butt of it crossways against the back of her head with just enough force. Years of training giving him something he knew she wouldn't have -a boatload of experience. As her body crumpled beneath him, all of the tension draining away from her as her head thudded back down to the cold ground. His move had been a success, but he didn't know how long she would be unconscious for.

He moved swiftly, removing her pack from her back before pulling a length of rope from his back pocket, tying her hands together behind her back, and then her ankles, tying her ankles to her wrists so she was hogtied. Checking his knots thoroughly before being satisfied that she wasn't going to get free any time soon. Next a length of thick, heavy fabric which he tied securely over her eyes; she wouldn't be able to escape and she wouldn't be able to see him or his home.

Once satisfied she was secured he gathered up her rifle, noting how low she had been on ammunition, dropping it into her pack before swinging the bag up onto his shoulder. Her light frame was little challenge to him as he threw her over his shoulder and marched off through the grass to the cave he called home.

He had chosen his home well; it was a deep cave with what was effectively a corridor entrance that went around a corner before opening up into a much wider room. This gave him protection from the harsh, winter winds. In the left corner of the room was a small hollowed out section in the wall which he used as his fireplace. It was ingenious, and he had discovered it entirely by accident; his makeshift fire place led to a further tunnel which opened up much further down the hill than his home was, which meant he could light the fire without worry that the smoke would give away his position.

Once inside he placed his new captive on the floor not too far from the fire which he then set about lighting before returning to her. He temporarily untied her ankles from her wrists, releasing the hogtie while he removed her field jacket and boots; she would be mad to try and escape without them. There was no chance she could survive a night out in the open without her warm clothing.

Without her bulky clothing he had chance to appraise her form, the last six months out here had been hard on him, and he wasn't going to let a beautiful woman fall into his hands and not enjoy it. Her khaki shirt was simple and well fitted, hugging her feminine curves without being too revealing. The sleeves were short, wide cuffs fitting loosely around her biceps, simple, cotton and button up, the arms decorated with the stripes she had earned during her homeland operations. The patch on her left shoulder identifying the brigade she belonged to and her rank. The small pocket on the left breast of her shirt also caught his eye.

After tying her hands and wrists together once again he turned his attention to her pack, surely there would be something in there he could make use of. He tossed the rations and water canteen to one side, much preferring to catch his own food, to eat real meat, not this freeze-dried and packaged nonsense, and the canteen was of little use to him right now. The spare firearm would be worth keeping, provided he could get some ammunition for it, and the knife was still clean and sharp. As he lifted out her fire starting kit something else caught his eye, a flash of metallic silver, almost hidden under delicate, black lace. He took the bra, the vibrator, the lipstick and the nail polish and started crafting the next stage of his plan.

His final act before she started to stir was to take rabbit he had caught earlier that morning and set the meat on the fire to cook. As she softly groaned, her eyes starting to flutter open behind the blindfold, he sat silently across the cave from her, watching, waiting, wondering just how she would react to her new situation.

As the world slowly came back to her she panicked, her eyes were open but there was nothing but darkness. It took her a few moments to realise she was blindfolded, with the next thing she noticed being how she was tied. She struggled against the bonds, feeling the rope cut into her wrists; feeling the pull in her shoulders and the tightness in her hamstrings.

He smiled to himself and then took a loud, deep breath, altering her to his presence; or at least to the presence of someone else in the room with her. She froze and he could imagine her eyes darting around behind the blindfold, her ears straining for some other noise, trying to work out where she was, where he was. It was almost comical, and reminded him of watching a rabbit when it heard him coming, its ears twitching trying to hear where he was coming from.

"It's nice to have you back with me Lieutenant." He kept his voice low and soft and entirely devoid of emotion. He wanted to test her first reactions without giving away anything about himself. He wanted to see what opinion of him she would form by herself, without sight and without any other clues.

She turned her head, trying to follow the sound of his voice, but remained silent herself. Her brow furrowing with a deep frown, his voice sounding like it was coming from an entirely different direction to his earlier breath, but she hadn't heard footsteps, she hadn't heard him move at all.