All Comments on 'Kelli's Decision'

by AllenWoody

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
The_WatermanThe_Watermanabout 5 years ago
YEP!

GOOD STUFF! I enjoyed everything about it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Woww

I've never read something that clicked with me like this one in years. Everything's just right. Awesome, sexy characters, and I love the ideas! Really good work.

kari annkari annabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Loved your story. Your writing is excellent....perfect imagery mixed with sexy dialogue between the characters. Thank you for sharing!

AllenWoodyAllenWoodyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the kind words

I am very grateful for those of you that have read my story, rated it, and especially those who have commented. I'm a slow writer; it takes me months to complete a story like this. It's very rewarding to see favorable reactions to something that I put so much effort into. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great writing

Sorry this is anonymous but the arsehole captcha code would not allow my to type it in full and log in.

You writing was captivating and drew me into the story like spiders web.

Thank you for wring this very well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was awesome!!!!! I really loved it.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
So Hot

I love young uppity Girls, that finally get put into their natural place by a mature male, so Hot. Five stars, and thanks for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You do this so well! I love how it never happens to the nice ones, just the cocky ones used to having it all. And he's a professor too?! Hot!

CalusaCalusaalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, love the ending. As a hiker myself, it made I more fun. But I’d NEVER abandon my woman.

DuranceVileDuranceVilealmost 2 years ago

I like the dubcon/reluctance elements that play on his refusal to play Kelli's manipulation games. One gets the sense that the only choice she really has is the length of rope he is willing to pay out.

AltissimusAltissimus8 months ago

Great writing, and I particularly liked the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllenWoody@AllenWoody
Hello everyone! I'm just like you; I enjoy writing my fantasies out and sharing them with others. I want to improve as a writer so I'm open to constructive feedback.

story TAGS