Kelli's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interested in neuroscience?" Steven stood in the doorway of the bathroom, steam pouring past him. He had pulled on a pair of checked flannel pajama bottoms, but was bare chested. He regarded her impassively as he toweled his hair and pushed it back with his fingers. To Kelli he cut a somewhat imposing figure. His build was solid, with strong shoulders, arms, and chest. He didn't have six-pack abs or the ripped look that some of the college boys worked so hard for. Rather, the older man gave an impression of solidity and practical strength. His chest hair had a faint touch of grey.

"Ah, no," she said, dropping the journal.

"It's okay," he said. "I can only take it in small doses myself. Brought that up here in case I had trouble sleeping." He returned the towel, but remained shirtless. His even gaze was relentless and unsettling. "So," he said.

"So," Kelli repeated. She knew the moment was upon her, but faced with it found herself unable to move. She cast her eyes about for anything to distract her. Perhaps if she could change the subject. "This beer is good," she said. "Where'd you get it?" The words sounded stupid and hollow as she spoke them.

"The store. Kelli, it's time for bed." Still that gaze. He wasn't gawking at her, just staring straight into her eyes, unsmiling.

"I'm cold," she said, trying once more. "This shirt." The shirt, though oversized, still did little to warm her.

Without saying a word, the older man turned to the wood stove, opened the side, and threw in two more pieces of wood. Before he shut the door, Kelli caught a glimpse as the coals sparked in welcome.

"That'll do it. Let's go."

Kelli numbly rose and walked to the little cabin's sleeping area. Like the rest of the furnishings the king bed was heavy of construction and made up with a comforter and sheets in muted colors. Kelli sat on the edge, unsure what to do. The older man switched off the remaining lights.

"Was one of the friends you were hiking with today your boyfriend?" He approached to stand in front of her.

Kelli nodded mutely, but kept her eyes down.

"Well," Steven said "then you'll know what to do." With a soft rustle of fabric her host dropped his pajamas to the floor and kicked them aside. Kelli, eyes downcast, could only stare at his bare, muscular legs.

"Kelli, I'm sure you know how to make a man happy."

Reluctantly, she raised her eyes. Even soft, the man's swollen organ looked thick and intimidating. Fat veins ran down its length, while loose skin at the base hinted that when fully erect it would be bigger yet. As she looked on, the thing twitched.

Kelli was torn between curiosity and revulsion. She'd never encountered a cock as large. She wondered if it would even fit between her legs, much less her mouth. Alex liked to brag about his 'anaconda', but even soft, Steven's organ was thicker and longer. All of her previous confidence seemed to melt away.

Still, she had one defense left. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on all of the injustices that had led her to this point. The late start, the nap in the sun, being abandoned by Alex and the others, the unpredictable weather, the bastard who stood before her... none of these were her fault. As she pictured herself the victim, she summoned her most natural response.

It worked. First one tear rolled down her cheek, then a second. She sniffed. Soon several more tears joined the first. Kelli let out a small, soft sob. She looked up at Steven with pleading eyes, her cheeks traced by the tears.

"I'm sorry," she said, sniffling loudly. "Please, just... everything's wrong today. My friends left me, and my phone doesn't work, and I got lost, and I'm just so tired and cold..." The last few words left her mouth in a rush as she coaxed herself into a small, sobbing fit. Clumsily, she wiped her cheeks, being sure to leave most of the tears untouched.

"Oh," he said softly. "You're crying. You poor girl! Let me dry your tears."

Eyes closed, Kelli raised her face to accept his touch. His warm, soft hand pressed against her cheek, then against the other side, smearing her tears. Something wasn't right. Opening her eyes, she was greeted with the sight of his penis just as he pushed it against her face and across her lips. She drew back angrily.

"Fuck! You asshole! Shit!" Squirming away, she cursed him again. "Godammit!"

He only laughed. "Your crying routine isn't going to get you anywhere, princess. It might help you get out of a ticket with the campus cops, or with your frat boyfriend but not me."

Kelli cursed inwardly as well. Men always responded to something. Vulnerability, flattery, bitchiness... pity. What else was there?

Maybe he would cum quickly.

Closing her eyes, Kelli drew the tip of his cock to her lips and easily slipped her mouth over the soft head. There was a faint scent of soap. After holding him against her tongue for a moment she let go. The tip now damp with saliva, his organ swung free once more. She repeated the motion. The bulbous head fit past her lips and with a little effort she was able to swallow some of the shaft as well.

Kelli was proud of her oral skills. Alex would practically beg for a blowjob, then babble in appreciation as soon as she started. Steven on the other hand barely reacted as she took him in her mouth. Even after several strokes he offered only a barely audible 'yes'.

His organ on the other hand responded eagerly. Swelling steadily, it grew thicker until even the now-firm head presented a challenge. Stretching her mouth, Kelli could just take the head and at most an inch or two of the shaft before she ran out of room. Adjusting her angle to come at his cock from above helped some, but now fully hard he was simply too large to take even half way.

Pulling back, Kelli took a break. The man's cock bobbed proudly, glistening with her saliva. A few streaks of spit ran down to his plump balls. She slipped her fingers around his sack, tugged gently toward her and began sucking again. After a moment he groaned in response.

"Yeah baby," he said. "That's nice. Suck my fat cock."

The encouragement helped. As revolting as it would be for him to cum in her mouth at least it would be over. She kept up the pace and began to circle his shaft with her free hand. If she couldn't take more into her mouth at least she could stroke him. After another dozen strokes her wet hand had coated the rest of his cock with spit.

"Fuck! You know your shit, don't you?" He stood stock still, letting her work over his shaft and sack.

He didn't seem any closer to cumming. From time to time his cock would twitch in her mouth but there was little reason to think that even her best efforts were pulling him to the brink. Kelli began to tire and her mouth was sore. She pulled back, gasping. Drool ran down her chin and neck.

"Keep going," he said. "You can do better than that."

Could she? Kelli drew in a ragged breath and resumed. Once again she stretched her mouth over the bulging head and first inch or two of his shaft. She simply couldn't go any farther comfortably. However, as she tried to pull back she encountered resistance. Steven had placed his hand on the back of her head and now pushed his cock forward even deeper. Kelli gagged as the head violated the back of her throat. She slapped at his thighs but he held her mouth in place firmly. Only after she arched up away from him and almost retched did he let her go.

"Fuck," she said, panting. Thick strands of spit slapped against her neck and ran to the collar of the borrowed t-shirt. The blonde opened her mouth to curse him but his plunging cock stifled her complaint. Again he drove to the back of her throat and lingered there while she tried to wriggle free.

"Fuuuuuuuck yeah," he moaned. "See what you can do when you put your mind to it?" The head of his cock throbbed inside her helpless mouth as tears once again welled up in her eyes. Finally he released his grip.

Kelli snapped her head back, releasing his organ. She coughed and quickly drew in several deep breaths. Keeping her head turned away she tried to collect herself. Her head swam with how quickly things had gotten out of hand. Within the space of only a few minutes she had gone from thinking she could talk him out of fucking her, to thinking she could make him cum quickly, to forcibly gagging on his cock. She had lost all control of the situation.

Even more disconcerting, she had began to sense the familiar but unexpected sensation of arousal. From deep within her the spreading warmth and dampness was making its way down. Why? She wasn't attracted to the man, had no interest in sleeping with him, and wanted nothing more than to be somewhere else. If she could only make him cum!

Steven reached forward, seemingly to pull her to him again. She did her best to swat his hand away. "Let me," she said. "I can do it." He chuckled, but relented. For the moment she had regained control.

Not wanting to lose her opportunity, Kelli quickly grabbed the base of Steven's shaft and drew it to her mouth. Trying to match the same force that the her eager partner had used she drove her mouth down hard past the head. The bulging head and achingly hard shaft tested the limits of her mouth. Gagging, Kelli had to pull back quickly. Her eyes watered.

"Again," he said.

Kelli complied, plunging her mouth over his organ yet again. This time she was able to fight off the gag reflex long enough to nestle him in the back of her throat for a moment. She had never taken so much cock into her mouth before; had never known she could. When she pulled back his rod bounced quickly upright, glistening even in the dim light of the little bedroom. When she repeated the motion he groaned deeply in appreciation.

"Fuck yeah," he said, hoarsely.

The older man was no longer grabbing the back of her head. Instead, Kelli took him into her mouth willingly, driving down his shaft as far as she could bear before pulling back. Her mouth ached with the effort, but she persisted. Rapidfire, she took him deep in a series of gulps. She lost count of how many strokes she gave him before she finally had to give up. Nearly retching, Kelli pulled back, her chin a slick mess. She quickly took in a series of desperate, gasping breaths.

Steven let out a long, appreciative groan. He couldn't possibly have been any harder. Each vein stood out, crisscrossing over the full, dangerous length of his straining organ. His sack, also wet with Kelli's drool, was tight, plump, and full. Fully erect, he was clearly the biggest man she had ever encountered.

The petite blonde, despite the fraught nature of the moment, allowed herself a brief moment of pride. To have overcome the challenges of pleasuring such a well-endowed partner was no small achievement. Nor had he been an overly-appreciative subject. Initially unresponsive to her attentions, Steven now stood panting with lust. Surely with just a few more sessions as intense as the last she could get him off. He'd let her sleep.

She hesitated. The slow arousal she had felt earlier was growing. Kelli didn't need to touch herself to know her slit was damp with desire. She was probably as ready for him as she could be. Moreover, she felt the tug of desire herself. Her body ached for attention, not necessarily from Steven, but she wanted to be touched.

Perhaps if she sucked him a bit more. She was sure he wanted to fuck her, but she hadn't yet reconciled herself to the idea. She reached for his cock again.

"This is getting messy," Steven said.

The collar of her t-shirt was damp with spit. Before she could object or distract him with further attention to his cock, Steven yanked her shirt free from where the hem was tucked under her butt. He tugged it upward, leaving her little choice but to raise her arms. In a flash she was free of the garment, exposed for him to admire.

Kelli was a touch self-conscious about her body. She had a trim figure but longed for larger boobs and a bigger butt. Plenty of guys checked her out, but the girls with bubble butts got more attention at the clubs. Steven on the other hand must have liked what he saw. His eyes roamed her body eagerly, from the spill of blonde hair around her neck, to her slender arms, perky breasts, flat tummy, and shapely legs. Somewhat guiltily Kelli wondered if he'd caught a glimpse of her wet slit.

"You're nice," he said, still drinking in the view. "And a fast learner. What you did with your mouth... your future boyfriends will thank me." He smiled and began to tug back the sheets.

Kelli didn't think it was funny, even if she was forced to admit that she had learned something about herself. She had unlocked a new skill.

"A few more minutes and I could have popped in your mouth." The older man placed one knee on the edge of the bed.

Kelli wriggled away a bit. Was he asking her to finish the job? The idea wasn't quite as unpleasant as it had been earlier. She didn't usually blow a guy to completion. Not only was it messy, Kelli felt it gave the wrong impression. Giving a guy that kind of pleasure might make him think you were there to please him, when in fact it should be the opposite. Still, she could picture herself finishing Steven that way. She could just pretend it was a bad first date with a guy she wasn't really into.

Steven grabbed her thigh with one hand and tugged her toward him. He didn't want a blowjob. Instead, with his free hand he slid two fingers down her raised thigh toward her slit. He circled her clit and probed. Finding her pleasantly lubricated, he gingerly slipped in both fingers, twirled them, and withdrew. Pressing his now-slick fingers against her clit, he probed and teased her further. The man knew what he was doing.

Unsure how to respond, Kelli watched in silence, her gaze torn between Steven's busy fingers and bobbing cock. The latter had lost some of its diamond hardness, but still swung full and firm. Meanwhile, his fingers continued their skilled exploration of her slit. Spikes of forbidden pleasure shot through her as she gradually relaxed under his touch. Before she knew it her hips twisted of their own volition, as if they knew what they wanted before Kelli herself could admit it.

Seemingly satisfied with the readiness of her slit, Steven moved to the head of the bed to lean against a pair of pillows. He eyed her lazily. For a moment Kelli thought he wanted her to resume the blowjob, but as she moved toward his organ he signalled otherwise. With a firm grip on her arm, he guided her until she straddled his lap. His cock pressed along her slit but instead of taking her then he pulled her closer yet.

Steven pressed his tongue against a nipple and slid it back and forth. There was little subtlety to it, just strong, wet pressure. He held her close to him, one arm across her lower back while he cupped and raised her breast with his other hand. Back and forth then in a circle, his slick tongue teased and coaxed her shy nipple to prominence. Applying suction he took her into his mouth, slipping his lips over not just the nipple but the tip of her breast as well.

Kelli fought the instinct to pull back. He was rougher than the boys she had slept with, who would at most kiss or briefly tongue her nipples before moving on. Steven in comparison seemed focused on the task. Drawing more of her breast into his mouth than Kelli would have thought possible, the older man applied a lingering moment of near-painful suction before releasing her. Her nipple was firm, dripping with Steven's saliva. Not letting up, he flicked and circled her nipple with his tongue before taking her once again past his lips.

What was even happening, Kelli wondered? Her head swam with a confusion of distaste and arousal. She wasn't remotely attracted to Steven. He was decades older than anyone she would even have considered touching. Nor was he particularly handsome. He had plain, square features, and a hairstyle so boring as to be pointless. She wondered if he even gave a minute of thought to his appearance. Moreover, his readiness to take advantage of her situation troubled Kelli. It didn't match her idea of older men as bland and harmless. It wasn't right.

And yet, the way he took pleasure from her body was unexpectedly arousing. He had fucked her mouth to the point of gagging, only releasing his grip once she took over with equal vigor. He hadn't sweet talked her or coaxed her, only told her exactly what to do. Likewise, none of her attempts to dissuade him, guilt him, or charm him had worked. Now, straddling his bulging cock while he sucked greedily on her tits she found herself saturated with desire. None of it made sense.

Her eager partner switched up his grip, changing to her other breast. Again, he teased and sucked the nipple to hardness before devouring as much of the tip as he could. When he released her tender flesh at last, the discomfort turned into a flash of pleasure. She found herself involuntarily grinding against him, rubbing her nub against his engorged shaft. Whatever war was being fought between reluctance and lust would soon be over.

"Fuck, you're wet!" Steven's fat cock pressed along her damp slit as she ground against him. Of course he could tell how aroused she had become. He eased up his vise grip on her back, letting her pull away a bit while he took in the view. Kelli's hair was tousled, her nipples slick and raised. Her breath was ragged.

She met his gaze reluctantly. In the dim light of the room she couldn't make out their color, but his eyes bore into hers with the same directness that had disturbed her earlier. There was no question that he was deciding what to do next. Kelli was sure he had already chosen.

As if reading her mind, Steven flipped her onto her back. He hovered over her, supporting himself on his arms. Her legs were somewhat raised. His eager cock slapped against her belly. Kelli closed her eyes, bracing herself.

"Look at me," Steven said. He didn't raise his voice. He didn't need to.

The blonde obeyed, opening her eyes and meeting his gaze yet once again. She felt herself trembling. Steven shifted back a bit and for a moment Kelli wasn't sure where his cock was. The seconds hung in the air.

Then she felt it, the engorged head found her opening. Steven pushed gently then pulled back. Again, a touch lower he probed her. And again. Each push further coated the head of his organ with her natural slickness. Each push parted her lips. He thrust again. Without breaking his gaze he had found her center.

"Slowly, please. Ouch!" Dimly, Kelli remembered that she hadn't had sex with Alex for two weeks. She'd been on her period last weekend and their schedules didn't always allow for a midweek date. The older man was exploring flesh not recently traveled.

His hungry eyes bore into her as he gradually worked his chisel of a cock into her dripping slit. He wasn't intentionally hurting her. Each thrust stretched her only a fraction of an inch more than the one before. Neither was he rushing his strokes, pumping slowly and carefully. Still, the mere fact of his girth tested her. The swollen head of his cock was fatter than any she could recall, and the shaft itself threatened to stretch her beyond her known limits.

"Unhh," he groaned. "You're fucking tight. Wet, and really fucking tight."

He kept on, encouraged by her slickness and fueled by his own lust. And was there something else? Once when Kelli winced in pain, she thought she saw him smile. If he wasn't hurting her on purpose he certainly seemed to be getting turned on by it. He was little more than a predator, she thought, pinning her to the bed and taking what he wanted.

And yet, Kelli's body responded. She felt herself subconsciously raising herself to his strokes. Her slick pussy was gradually opening up to him, welcoming more of his insistent rod. The ever-deeper intrusions weren't without discomfort, but increasingly the sparks of hot pleasure which shot through her were more potent than the pain.