Kelli's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she said softly after one such jolt. Her body was betraying her, yielding to his organ while rewarding her with a growing warmth. She was forced to acknowledge that not only was she done resisting him, she was well on the way to enjoying the encounter.

Meanwhile Steven was losing some of his reserved demeanor. His breath was coming rougher than before, and every so often he would let out a groan of pleasure. He began to accelerate his thrusts, but still held back. He was giving her no more than half of his cock.

Confused, Kelli began to wonder what was going on. Was he holding back because he thought she couldn't take it? Rocking her hips upward didn't make a difference; Steven simply adjusted his strokes. It was frustrating.

"It's okay," she said.

"Huh? What's okay?" He slowed his pumping only slightly as he regarded her.

"You can do what you want." How could he not get it?

This coaxed a laugh out of the older man. "Baby," he said, "I've been doing exactly what I want."

"I mean, you can put it all the way in." Being forced to say it made her feel dirty.

Steven stared at her quizzically, then chuckled. He stopped his thrusts, and to Kelli's surprise, pulled out entirely. He rolled over onto his back.

"No Kelli," he said. "You're the one who can do what she wants. Fuck me or not." He was smiling again.

Greater confusion swirled through her. "What? What do you want?" Her yet unsatisfied body ached for more attention.

"Oh, I'd like to keep fucking you," he said. Rolling onto his side he faced her. They were no more than inches apart on the bed. Even in the dim light she could make out the sheen of sweat on his chest. "But, I feel bad about making you do it. We can stop if you like. Sleep on the couch."

A flash of anger rose up in Kelli. He was toying with her. After coercing her to bed and working her over with his fat cock he was going to stop and what, go to sleep? She was speechless.

Seeing she had no ready response Steven shrugged and rolled onto his back again. "Either way, I'm a bit tired. If you want it, climb on top."

Kelli gaped in astonishment. No one had ever lost interest in her during a session. Not that Steven had truly lost interest. The man's thick organ was still hard, laying across his belly, full and inviting. He was obviously ready for more, yet he lay unmoving, placid, and confident. He was daring her.

She rolled off the bed in a huff. From where she stood she could see the end of the couch. She should just call his bluff and sleep there. Yet even as she stood, she was acutely aware of her own arousal. Her slit was ridiculously wet, her nipples still perky, and her pussy ached for more. Desperately, she searched for a justification. It was just his cock, she thought. She wouldn't be making love to him, just using his cock for her own pleasure. It was tempting.

As if reading her mind, Steven grasped his organ and began to slowly stroke it. He was keeping it hard, like a soldier sharpening his bayonet for an upcoming battle. "Get on top, Kelli."

The decision had never been hers to make.

Mutely, Kelli moved to the bed and straddled him. Steven stretched his arms behind him to rest his head on his palms. The pose highlighted the muscles of his arms and chest. Knowing she was at his mercy gave another jolt to her arousal. She would take her pleasure, but didn't dare cross him. She lowered herself gingerly.

As before, the head of his cock quickly found her slit. Already slick and open from their earlier gyrations, it welcomed his shaft eagerly. Kelli lowered herself onto him while leaning slowly forward. Soon he was deep in her yet again. He grinned up at her while her hair spilled around him.

"Yeah, that's nice Kelli. Now grind on it."

The blonde complied, sliding her hips up, then back down. She was already taking as much of him as she had earlier, and now strove for more. Up and back, she drove herself onto his shaft as her pussy gradually yielded to him. There were flashes of discomfort as Steven's fat rod tested her depths but she bit her lip and kept up the pace.

Kelli closed her eyes. In her mind she shrank the world to just her and the cock. It wasn't the older man she was fucking, it was a penis there for her enjoyment, for her to conquer. Back and forth she ground. Her lower body slid against his abdomen and she knew her hair must be teasing him. Blocking those thoughts out, she continued her ride. Any reminder of the man beneath her was unwelcome. She focused solely on the the penetration.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she moaned. Surely by now the entire rod was buried in her. In her fantasy world she ground against it, rubbing her nub against the base. Teasing the shaft, she sometimes pulled almost entirely off, sometimes pushed as deep as she dared. She controlled the cock and soon, after she took her pleasure from it, would leave it drained and soft.

The petite blonde rode slowly. There was no need to hurry; the organ she had mounted was there solely for her use. She gyrated against it wetly, pausing to savor the feel of the engorged head against her lips before sliding slowly down to feel each bulging vein. Giving thought only to her own pleasure she twisted her aching slit around the shaft, stretching herself in all directions. It was a heavenly fantasy of selfish lust.

It didn't last.

Through the fog of her arousal, Kelli felt Steven grip her forearm with one hand and her shoulder with the other. In a heartbeat he retook control, urging her down then back up, not easing up on his grip. He doubled the lazy rhythm she had been savoring. The spell of her fantasy was broken. She wasn't riding a disembodied cock somewhere in the clouds; she was giving herself to an older man who was using her just as much as she used him. Still, she tried to keep up.

"Stopping short?" Although Steven's features were increasingly overtaken with lust, he still had traces of a grin. Before Kelli could fathom his meaning, Steven tightened his grip and drove her down. The last of his shaft surged into her, accompanied by a flash of pain. Fully impaled, she collapsed on him.

"Ouch, fuck!" Her face lay on his chest as she panted with fatigue. She took in the scent of soap mixed with his natural scent. His body rose and fell with his breath. Outside the rain spattered against the windows.

Gradually, the pain eased. Steven's cock throbbed, still deep within her. Not entirely sure why she did it, Kelli squeezed back. Her lover bucked his hips and again Kelli responded. In a moment the two were slowly grinding together once again.

Kelli pushed herself up, the better to slide her body along his. She watched him carefully as she did so, pulling herself almost entirely off of his shaft, then slowly wriggling back down again to grind her nub against him. Steven's expression was one of detached bliss, with closed eyes and parted lips. Still, she had abandoned any illusion of control. When it pleased him, the older man would grip her arm firmly and force her to accelerate her pace. Once satisfied, he would relax again, letting Kelli return to her natural rhythm.

"Yeah, ride it," he groaned. "Tease me with your hair."

She complied, flicking her fine hair over one side of her neck and brushing him with it. The blonde strands traced across his shoulders and chest, sometimes up to his neck. He smiled.

"I like it," he said. "Your nipples, too."

Leaning just slightly farther forward Kelli brushed the tips of her breasts against him. The thick hair at the center of his chest tickled her, and when a nipple came in contact with his skin, it gave her a jolt of pleasure. She repeated the motion, her body tingling from their contact. Beneath her Steven smiled, lost to bliss.

She continued to grind. After brushing Steven with her hair and nipples she would arch back away from him. Her clit got less attention this way, but the pressure of his rod against her insides was heavenly. The fat cock pushed against her g-spot, especially when she raised herself up until just the head remained inside. The warmth of arousal filled her.

Gradually however, she was tiring. Kelli's legs were already sore from a long afternoon of hiking, and riding Steven was draining the last of her strength. Yoga class at times could seem demanding, but it hadn't prepared her for this. After a few minutes more she slowed, then had to stop completely to rest her aching legs. Steven noticed.

"Here," he said. Holding her arm and shoulder tightly, he rolled her to the side. His cock swung free as they disentangled from one another. With an encouraging smack on her butt, Steven guided Kelli to her hands and knees. Almost before she could settle into the new position the older man entered her from behind and planted himself balls deep.

"Oh my god," gasped Kelli. Somewhat unexpectedly she found the submissive position arousing. With his hands on her hips Steven was free to drive into her as fast as he liked. He could take her as deep as he cared, and as hard as her little body could handle. Doing just that, he pumped his cock into her hard. She felt his heavy balls slap against her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhh yeah," Steven groaned. He pumped her steadily now. "You've got a sweet, round little ass Kelli." More deep strokes. "I own that ass, that little body. Your mouth and pussy. Everything."

"Nnnnnnn fuuuuuuuuck," Kelli moaned. Part of her flinched at the older man's possessive language, but not even a spark of resistance remained. She had already chosen. He did own her.

"Yeah, that sweet, tight pussy." Steven pulled almost all of the way out. Releasing his grip on her ass, he teased her with just the head of his swollen cock. He pushed in no more than an inch or two then pulled out until the tip barely brushed her. They were connected by his cock in her pussy only. Again he pushed the head in, then withdrew. In and out. He was torturing her.

"Put it in, fuck!" Arousal and frustration were swirling within her.

"You want it deep?" She could easily picture the grin on his face. She didn't care.

"Yes! All the way in. Fuck me hard." She pushed back against him, hoping for more.

"Okay, hard then."

Steven slapped her ass, hard. A flash of pain spiked then slowly faded, leaving behind a spreading warmth. Again, he slapped her, this time on her other cheek. Kelli winced, but as the pain subsided the warmth took over.

"Oh shit," she said, but offered up no other complaint.

"Yeah, take it. That's a good girl." Steven's breath was rough, his voice husky. He was no longer teasing her either. As lust gradually took him, he was losing any control. His cock surged forward.

"Yes," she said softly.

Their bodies collided. Steven pounded her with animal lust, driving recklessly deep and hard. Kelli pushed back, welcoming his assault. Her wet slit was a perfect match for his achingly hard shaft. Sweat dripped from him, hitting her back and round ass, sliding down her sides. They were one.

Kelli's senses were on overload. The taste of cock lingering on her tongue, her swollen nipples, her ravaged slit, the slow sweet burn of the spanking... her body was wrapped in bliss. Her orgasm, long since an inevitability, now neared its crest. She moaned and shuddered as her lover tore into her greedily. She was at the brink.

The older man must also be close. Even through the fog of her lust Kelli could tell he was losing control. He gripped her shoulder tightly, holding her in place as he impaled her. A low groan escaped him in an almost continual release. There was nothing calculating or cautious left in the man; he took her selfishly, ramming his rod deep with no thought but pleasure.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," he groaned. "Take my cock. Take my load."

"Yeah," she gasped, eager for release. "Do what you want to me. Use me. Use my hole!"

"Give it to me then," he said with a gasp. Pushing hard with his hand on her back, Steven drove Kelli down flat against the bed. Tangled in the sheets, she was all but immobile. He kept up the pressure on her back, while his knees spread her legs apart. His full weight was upon her now. Thus held stationary and vulnerable she could offer no resistance to his final assault. He drove in hard, hitting her cervix, bottoming out in her pussy. One stroke after another after another, his ragged groan turned into an exultant cry.

"Oh fuuuuuck. Oh god. I'm using you up." His abs were slapping up against her butt. His breath was in her ear.

"Yeah, cum in my pussy. Cum all up in me."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Steven tensed one final time, gripped Kelli's shoulder tightly, slammed his cock forward, and unloaded. A blast of hot cum shot into Kelli's welcoming gash.

Pinned to the bed, Kelli could do little more than raise her ass up to greet him. Everything about the evening came together at once. Her fear of being lost, revulsion at Steven's proposal, her subsequent submission to him, his cock stretching her, the unexpectedly arousing blend of pleasure and pain, his hands and mouth on her body... the powerful emotions coupled with her lover's wrenching orgasm dragged her over the edge. They came together.

"Oh, oh, ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," she gasped. Her whole body shuddered and convulsed as the orgasm rushed through her. Her vagina squeezed his cock, eased up, then squeezed again. Her skin tingled with warmth.

"Nnnnnnnnnn cunt!" Steven bucked his hips again, pulling partially out of Kelli's drenched pussy before thrusting deep again. A second hot spurt erupted. His body trembled uncontrollably.

Kelli's orgasm crested, her entire body wrapped in ecstasy. The moment seemed to stretch on and on. All she knew was his cock in her, and the crashing wave of pleasure that accompanied it. "Oh fuck," she gasped. "Your cock is... oh god!"

Steven groaned. "Your sweet pussy." He shot one last blast of cum into her before he collapsed, heaving, and panting. "Fuck."

The last of Kelli's orgasm faded slowly. There was no one moment when she was done twitching and cumming, just a long tapering off that left her drained and content.

As he collapsed, Steven rolled onto his side, tugging Kelli with him. The two lovers lay entwined, with his arms holding her snugly toward him, spooning. She pressed back, seeking the closest contact possible. She couldn't remember feeling so sated.

***

I can't. Not tonight. Busy and I'm meeting my tutor.

Kelli sent the text then put her phone away. She had only seen Alex a handful of times in the past several weeks and only slept with him once, a tepid affair that had left her wanting. She was no longer willing to ignore his clumsiness and hesitation in the bedroom. Nor did she need to.

There was a bounce in her step as she crossed campus. The unpredictable days of early spring had passed, and the evening was filled with mild air and the fresh scent of blooms. Kelli savored the moment but didn't slow. She had somewhere to be, specifically suite 400 of the gleaming new Research Sciences building.

Professor Steven Drewe, PhD

The nameplate on the door intimidated her almost as much as it had the first time she dared to enter. Inside, the small reception area was unoccupied, as was the conference table. Kelli knew that both his personal assistant and graduate assistants would be gone for the day. She locked the door behind her and proceeded to his office.

His professional space couldn't have been less like the cabin. Sleek contemporary furniture, fashionable floor coverings, and gorgeous original artwork. The back wall was covered in diplomas and plaques. Kelli noticed none of it; she was fixed solely on the man seated behind the desk.

She crawled to him.