Kindness of Strangers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sugar, I wish you'd been born a woman--I'd marry you in a heartbeat--that was by far the best fuck of my life!" he said softly and then I heard him snoring.

I slowly climbed out of bed, my legs were wobbly when I stood; I steadied myself then went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet and let go. What seemed to be a gallon of sperm and semen flowed from my pussy into the toilet.

When I climbed back into bed I felt a huge, cold wet spot on my back. I smiled and immediately fell asleep.

I awoke with a start. A single beam of sunshine squarely on my face. I wondered where I was...suddenly, a violent shiver raced up and down my spine; my hands began to tremble.

My head swiveled on my neck as I searched around the room. My heart sank when I saw my mother's boss, Freddy the Asshole, and I shivered once again. Then just as quickly, my eyes cleared and I recognized the hotel room and saw that it was Earl of Houston in bed with me.

I breathed a sigh of relief, inched my way to his side, and lay my head on his rising and falling chest. His rhythmic heartbeat calmed my jittery nerves.

We had slept with only a single sheet covering us, and now as I glanced downward I could see his semi-erection lifting the sheet. He had been so nice to me last night, I decided to give him a morning gift.

Carefully, I threw back the sheet and looked at the magnificent cock that had given me such a wonderful orgasm. I reached down and gently took it in my hand and slowly stroked it until it was rock-hard.

I glanced at his face, he seemed to be asleep, but a small smile had formed on his lips. I stealthily moved down the bed, his legs were far enough apart to allow me to kneel between them.

I held his erection by the base then ran my tongue up and down his hot flesh. I paid special attention to the veins on the underside of his shaft and I heard him moan above me. I took the glans into my mouth and my tongue slowly worked the sensitive flesh just below the crown.

"Ohhh, Sugar--you are the best!" he groaned.

I massaged his heavy balls while my lips and tongue teased his now throbbing erection.

There is a big difference between giving a blowjob to a man, and making love to his cock. A blowjob is for my benefit: suck him fast and hard and make him cum as soon as possible so I can get off my knees...but when I make love to a cock it is for HIS benefit--to give him the most pleasure I possibly can--his body will signal me when he's ready to explode.

I made sure he could feel my hot breath on his flesh while my tongue slithered up and down, lathering his entire erection with my saliva. Every so often I licked his slit, and drank the ever-increasing pools of pre-cum.

When his hips began moving, and they ever-so-slightly lifted off the bed, it was time to give him his reward.

I wet my lips and swallowed his glans and applied a firm suction on his now-pulsating cock. Incessant groans escaped his throat; his hips bucked upward in a desperate attempt to force more of his hardness into my mouth.

One hand moved rapidly up-and-down his expanding shaft as I gently rolled his balls with my small fingers. I bobbed my head furiously sucking his glans, and at least the top three inches of his lovely cock.

His balls contracted in my hand while the other hand masturbated him fast and hard. When he cried out, I flattened my tongue on his slit and waited for the deluge of sperm and semen.

His ejaculate was slightly tart, but not objectionable. I caught most of it on my tongue and swallowed quickly, without missing a single drop. It had become something of a source of pride for me to be able to swallow every man's entire load.

I mean, a guy's gotta be good at something, right?

"Jesus H Christ, Johnny--how in hell did you get so good at this?" he exclaimed while panting, and sucking air.

"I guess I was born to do this..." was all I could say.

"I gotta whizz!" he announced.

"Me, too," I answered.

On the way to the bathroom he playfully slapped my still sore buttocks and I shrieked and he laughed.

We stood side-by-side at the bowl and emptied our bladders. It was only then I realized how much taller and heavier he was over me. I stared first at his soft penis then my own. I felt like a little boy standing next to him.

In the bedroom, he retrieved two bathrobes from the closet and gave me one. It was way too big for me, but I loved the feel of the luxurious fabric completely covering me.

In the living room he said, "Damn boy--I'm starving...I drank my dinner last night...is it too early for you to eat?"

"No, I'm hungry too, Daddy!" I said.

By the expression on his face, I could tell he was pleased I'd remembered to call him that name.

He dialed room service, ordered us a pot of coffee and two steak and eggs.

"How do you like your steak and eggs, boy?" he asked.

"Medium rare and over easy, Daddy," I replied.

He smiled and ordered two identical breakfasts.

We settled onto the sofa, and for a brief while nothing was said. I hoped my lack of conversational skills didn't turn him off.

So Johnny, do you have to go back to Santa Cruz today?" he asked.

"No..." I answered softly, "...no, not really..."

"When do you have to go back to work?" he asked.

"Well, uh, I'm currently between positions," I answered. That brought a smile to his face.

"How long you been out of work?" he asked.

"Oh, uh, about six months...there's not a whole lot of jobs available there for a guy with no skills," I said.

"Oh..." he said, raising his eyebrows; then added, "How do you pay for rent and food?"

I averted my eyes from his; a slight blush covered my face.

"Well, uh..." I couldn't think what to say; suddenly the words just came out of my mouth. "Lately, I guess I have to say it's been, uh...thru the kindness of strangers..."

I could tell my answer surprised him because all he said was "OH."

There was an awkward moment of silence then he cheerfully said, "Good--I'm here until Tuesday morning--you'll stay here with me--would you like that?"

I was so relieved to hear him say that I felt tears gather in my eyes. He seemed very nice, and more importantly, I wouldn't have to go home for a few more days.

"I would like that very much, Daddy!" I exclaimed.

Then he added: "And maybe on Tuesday I can help you out with your bills!"

"Daddy," I said. "I'm not a hustler or a pro or anything like that...I, uh, just like spending time with you!"

If I'd been totally honest, I would have said, "...I like spending time with you as far away from Santa Cruz as possible!"

"No-no, boy, I'm not insinuating anything at all...I like spending time with you too and well, helping out people who are down on their luck is something I do...would that be alright?"

"Well, I guess so, Daddy...some people have been very generous to me and I'm always so grateful for it!"

When the food arrived I hadn't realized just how hungry I was until I remembered my last meal consisted of two stale donuts and a putrid cup of coffee the day before. We ate like it was the last meal we'd ever have.

"Johnny, do you want to shower first, or should I?" he asked when we finished breakfast.

I smiled and said, "Why don't we shower together, Daddy--I'd love to wash you all over!"

That brought a wide-eyed smile from him.

"But I need to use the toilet again first, okay?" I asked.

"Let me know when you're ready, Sugar!"

"Oh, Daddy--I like that nickname!" I said. I stood, went to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for breakfast...and last night!"

If I wasn't mistaken, Earl from Houston was blushing.

Once my bowels were vacated, I decided on a course of action. I grabbed the lubricant and began the ritual of getting my 'pussy' ready.

Freddy the Asshole would say "Get your pussy ready for my cock" so often, I just began to naturally refer to it as that myself. The first time I was with him I told him I wanted to lubricate my asshole he corrected me: "Men have assholes--a boy like you has a pussy!"

When I was done, I opened the bathroom door and called out, "I'm ready for you, Daddy!"

Earl of Houston had a lively spring to his walk and he whistled when he saw me standing there naked with a boner.

"My-my, boy--you're as pretty as a picture standing there like that!" he smiled.

"Oh, Daddy..." I blushed.

I wouldn't let him do a thing. I soaped him all over then washed and rinsed him clean. I saved the best for last. I got on my knees, made him turn around, then ran the soap between his masculine buttocks. I paid special attention to his anus.

When I rinsed the soap off him, I burrowed my face between his butt cheeks and licked his hole. I pushed my tongue inside him and he leapt with surprise.

All he managed to say was "You are something else, boy!"

When I turned him to face me he had a full-blown erection. I lovingly caressed his hard cock with the soap and stroked him until I heard his breath catch in his throat. I then tenderly soaped his scrotum. I washed all the soap off him then surprised him again.

Instead of standing completely upright, I rested my hands on the far side of the bath tub, and bent over for him. I rubbed my butt against his hard cock.

"Please fuck me, Daddy--do you want to fuck my pussy, Daddy?"

I heard him groan and in a barely audible voice he said, "Oh God yes..."

I reached between my legs and found his cock. Pressing the bulbous head to my opening, I took a deep breath then thrust my hips backwards until I was totally impaled on his wonderfully, hard and hot cock.

We moaned in unison. He wasted no time and grabbed my hips and began to fuck me. With every inward thrust I flung my hips back at him so his cockhead slammed my prostate.

OH MY GOD I LOVE HIS COCK!!

His big, heavy balls rammed my own scrotum. I was in heaven. Earl from Houston really knew how to give a boy a great fuck!

When I felt his cock expand in my pussy he did something I did not expect: he reached around and grabbed my prick with three fingers and furiously masturbated me.

WHAT A WONDERFUL MAN--HE'S GOING TO HELP ME CUM--FREDDY THE ASSHOLE NEVER TOUCHES MY PRICK!

"I'm no queer!" Freddy would say.

Lying faggot, I would think.

The bathroom filled with the sounds and noises of two males wildly ejaculating. Earl from Houston pumped my prick as the sperm and semen gushed from my balls. He came inside me with such a force he had to hold me close so I wouldn't fall over.

One blast inside me--another one--another one--another one and then one final lung into me and my pussy was absolutely full of cock and cum. We stayed in place until our wits, and breathing returned to normal.

I groaned with some disappointment when his cock shriveled inside me then slipped from my hole.

I took up the soap and washcloth one more time and cleaned my partner then myself.

"My God, boy," he finally said. "Why on earth hasn't a good man snatched you up?"

And it just came out: "I've never met a good man, Daddy--until now, that is..."

"Johnny, I'm here on business," he said when we were dressed and sitting once again on the sofa. "A prospective client is flying in from Japan tomorrow...I need some time to put together my presentation."

"Aww, Daddy--can't we go out and do something? Have you ever been to Fisherman's Wharf?" I asked him.

I saw 'that look' in his eyes. He was smitten with me and did not want to disappoint me. I slid next to him and subtly placed my hand on his strong thigh.

"I'll make it fun for you, Daddy--I promise!" I said.

I saw the wheels turning in his head. "Well, you know, boy...I do have three tickets to the Giants ballgame tomorrow...I could stay here and work, and the three of you can go to the game."

"Oh, he's bringing someone with him?" I asked.

"He always brings his assistant with him wherever he goes...rumor has it he's a rather 'personal' assistant--if you know what I mean?"

"Oh...he's a 'he' is he?" I smiled.

We both laughed at how odd that sounded.

"Yes...Mr. Binnaka thinks no one knows about his penchant for boys, but it's the worst kept secret in Tokyo!"

"Binnaka?" I said chuckling. "Like the breath spray?"

He looked at me for a second then broke out in laughter.

"Never made that connection--good one!" he said.

"Is Mr. Binnaka (I tried hard not to laugh) an important man?" I asked.

"I'll just say that if I can get his business it'll make my nut for the year--hell, it'll make the next five years!"

There was a moment of silence as he and I stared into each others eyes. I knew what I was thinking, and was pretty sure he was thinking the same thing.

"Alright then, if you're staying a few more days we better get you some clothes!" he said, changing the subject.

"You don't have to do that, Daddy," I said.

"Well, boy, your shorts and shirt will be fine for Fisherman's Wharf, but they have something of a dress code in the restaurant here...besides, you'll need something casual for the ballgame tomorrow!"

"Daddy, you really don't have to do this," I protested.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about anything, okay, Sugar?" he said with a small grin.

I relented. "Oh, okay, thank you, Daddy."

It was one of those glorious San Francisco days where the temperature is warm in the sunshine, but a slight, cool breeze made it feel just perfect.

We were staying near the corner of 3rd and Market Streets and Earl of Houston led me to an upscale men's shop right around the corner. I became nervous and fidgety the moment we went inside and saw some of the prices of the clothes. I'd never been in a shop like this in my life.

A sales clerk rushed over to greet us. He almost bowed to Earl of Houston when he introduced himself.

"Well, 'Kyle,'" said Earl of Houston, "...my protege here needs a suit, two dress shirts, a couple ties, and socks and underwear...what can you show me?"

Oh my goodness, I thought. This is no JC Penny's--suits here start at a thousand dollars!

My hands began to tremble. I wanted to tell Daddy he didn't have to spend so much money on me, and I turned and faced him, but, the look in his wide brown eyes told me to stay quiet, and let him buy whatever he wanted to buy me.

I don't know how much money he spent, but when we walked out of the shop, he carried my new suit on a wooden hangar while I was loaded down with several bags. The morning sunlight made me dizzy; my head was swimming in a fog of wonder and amazement.

No one had ever treated me with such respect and genuine affection before...I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Over there," he suddenly said, pointing at a shoe store across the street.

I followed him into the street. I didn't notice he'd stopped walking until I heard him yell something then felt his big hand pull me backwards by my shirt. A trolley car zoomed past us missing me by a few feet.

"Pay attention to your surroundings, boy!" he scolded me.

"I, uh, yes, Daddy--sorry, Daddy!" I said.

I guess I said 'Daddy' loud enough for a nicely dressed couple to hear and they gave Earl of Houston a curious glance.

"Screw'em," he muttered, then added softly, "...maybe when we're in public, boy, you call me 'Sir,'"!

"Oh, uh, yes, Sir," I replied.

Back in the hotel room we surveyed the purchases. He chose my outfit for the day: bermuda shorts (to the knee), and a colorful, yet tasteful beach shirt, and brown leather sandals.

"Whoa--who's that classy guy in the mirror?" he said standing behind me.

I turned, and with tears welling in my eyes, hugged him close to me. He gazed down into my watery, blue eyes and smiled. He kissed me and I kissed him back. My hand wandered to his crotch, but he gently pushed it away.

He smiled and said, "Let me get my strength back, boy, then I'll show you some real Texas moves tonight!"

I giggled and said, "Yes, Daddy!"

To say it was the most wonderful day I'd experienced in a long, long time would be an understatement. It was the kind of day that made me completely forget who I was, and where I came from.

It was the kind of day I questioned why I didn't deserve to live like this all the time.

We made our way down to the Ferry Building and ate lunch on the patio of a cute bistro. I wasn't sure what I was eating, but it was delicious, and 'Sir' selected a tasty wine to go along nicely with the meal.

"You know, boy, all the years I've been coming here I never did any touristy things--it's always been strictly business...how about a boat ride?" he asked.

I looked around and when I determined no one could hear me I replied, "I'd love that, Daddy!"

His broad smile told me he was pleased with my answer.

Well, we not only cruised San Francisco Bay, but, to my surprise, the ship docked at Alcatraz and we toured the notorious, old prison.

At one point while walking past the cells I remarked, "I would have been very popular here!"

You would have thought that was the funniest thing Earl of Houston had ever heard by his roaring laughter.

The cruise was beautiful and it was exciting to see and feel the waves crash against the bow of the ship. The salty air was invigorating, and when he draped his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close to him, well, I don't think I've ever felt so special.

Back on land, we drank Margarita's at a Mexican restaurant near Pier 45; nibbled on exotic seafood appetizers on Pier 43; then had linguine and clams at a famous Italian eatery on the water with a view of a gorgeous sunset over the bay.

I gained an appreciation of Earl from Houston I hadn't had before. Walking beside him made me feel important. He carried himself like he was the most important man in the world—standing up straight with a supremely confident swagger. I was proud to know him and again, felt so special he wanted to be with me.

We finished our after-dinner drinks and he hailed a taxi. In the backseat, he put his arm around me and held me close. I could see he had as much fun as me and I was absolutely thrilled.

Back at the hotel, well, I won't get into all the dirty details, ha-ha-ha, but he took me bending over--on my back--sitting on his lap while I slid up-and-down his magnificent cock--in every room of the suite--and the bedroom twice. His virility excited and astounded me and literally took my breath away...three times, heh-heh-heh...

We finally collapsed on the bed in sheer exhaustion, and I fell into a deep slumber with a delicious tingling sensation in my well-used pussy.

Daddy and I are eating dinner on the veranda of his exclusive country club over-looking the 18th green.

I offer him a bite of my filet mignon and he smiles and says "It's delicious..." he politely cuts-off a piece of prime rib from the huge slab on his plate and I eat it off his fork "Oooo, very tasty!" I say.

His acquaintances and business associates wander by the table thru-out our meal making small talk; it is obvious to me they are seeking his approval and friendship. They treat me with the utmost courtesy and respect.

"GODDAMN COMPUTER!!"

Huh? What?

I shook the cobwebs from my head and could hear Daddy in the living room pounding on his laptop. I rolled out of bed and slipped into my bathrobe. As I groggily stumbled into the living room, he looked up from the laptop and smiled at the sight of the over-size robe almost swallowing my body.

"Good morning, Sugar," he said. "There's coffee and croissants on the room service cart."

I perked-up immediately and said, "Good morning...thank you, Daddy!" but instead of going to the cart, I went to the desk to see what kind of problem he was having. I saw the dreaded 'blue screen' on his laptop.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do..." he said, "...I've got all this work to do, and now the damn computer takes a crap!"

"Uh...Daddy? Do you mind if I take a look at it?" I asked rather sheepishly.