Kindness of Strangers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave me an odd look then stood and said, "Have at it, boy."

I sat down, began hitting keys, and within thirty-seconds his laptop was up and running again.

The astonished expression on his face was priceless.

He was unable to talk so I said, "I've only had old and used computers--I had to learn how to fix them when they went down."

When I stood to allow him to sit again, he took me in his arms and gave me a wet and sloppy kiss.

"Boy, you're full of surprises, aren't you?" he beamed at me.

It had been a long time since I felt such pride in something I was good at...besides sex, that is.

Daddy continued working while I ate a croissant and sipped coffee.

"Mr. Binnaka's plane is landing about now..." I heard him say.

I couldn't help myself and giggled again at his name.

Daddy chuckled himself then said, "Sugar, try to control yourself when you're introduced to him--he's a very proud man!"

"I'm sorry, Daddy--I'll behave!" I said with a smile.

"He should be here in an hour or so--you may want to get ready!" he said.

"Are we going to shower together again, Daddy?" I asked impishly.

"Sugar..." he replied, "...if I shower with you today, I'll end up napping the whole time you are at the ballgame and won't get any work done!"

"Awww, Daddyyyyy..." I pouted.

He laughed and said, "Get your sweet little tushy in the bathroom, boy!"

"Okay, Daddy, but it won't be the same without you!" I said walking out of the room.

I stood somewhat awestruck in the living room in the suite across the hall from ours listening to Daddy speaking Japanese with Mr. Binnaka. I was very impressed with Earl from Houston; he appeared to be a more complex man than I'd originally believed, and I could sense that Mr. Binnaka was impressed, as well.

Mr. Binnaka was even older than Daddy--maybe in his sixties--but he too appeared fit for a man of such advanced age. He was taller than I'd expected with a full head of white hair. He gave off an aura of importance...an extremely distinguished and accomplished man.

I was a little frightened by him...Earl from Houston was the most impressive man I'd ever met, but now Mr. Binnaka seemed even more so.

My eyes wandered to his assistant, Yoshi--in height, weight and body shape, he and I were practically identical. He was several years older than me, but his face still had a cuteness that probably attracted Mr. Binnaka in the first place.

When we met, I assumed he was Mr. Binnaka's translator, but it became clear early-on Daddy didn't need one. I followed Yoshi's lead and remained silent during the men's conversation.

The men shook hands, Yoshi bowed to Daddy so I bowed to Mr. Binnaka, then Daddy and I returned to our room.

"I've got some work to do," announced Daddy. "The man's trying to screw me already...I need to prove to him what I'm asking is fair and reasonable...otherwise, this deal won't be worth squat!"

"I know you can do it, Daddy--I can tell you're smarter than him!" I said.

He gave me an amused smile and said, "Sugar, now that marriage is legal for guys, I seriously don't understand why you're single!"

I blushed and said, "Awww, Daddyyyyy..."

He gave me an envelope and I found the three tickets, four hundred dollar bills and five twenties. I looked at the money not sure if I should be happy or insulted.

"Johnny," he said quickly, "...use the money to buy them whatever they want at the ballpark!"

"OH--okay, Daddy," I replied.

He gave me a peck on my cheek and sat at his desk with his back to me.

I don't know why, but suddenly an idea came to mind. I went to the bedroom, stripped off the knee-high shorts, found my short-shorts and wriggled them up my legs and over my hips.

I could squeeze the tickets and money in my front pockets, but it would be impossible to carry my hairbrush and wallet, and I didn't want to bring my man bag...I thought about it and decided I wouldn't need the wallet and brush.

Daddy was busy on the computer as I hurried out the door.

"Good-bye, Daddy," I called out.

"Have fun, Sugar!" he said without seeing I'd changed shorts.

When Yoshi opened the door he noticed my bare legs immediately. A wry smile formed on his lips as I walked past him into the living room.

Mr. Binnaka came out of the bedroom, stopped and looked at me, gave neither a sign of approval or disapproval, and we left the room.

Both men wore short-sleeved dress shirts, and Dockers...not exactly your typical ballpark apparel. I made a conscious decision to walk ahead of them to the elevator so the old man could get a good look at my butt and legs.

The doorman hailed us a cab, and I was pleasantly surprised when Mr. Binnaka motioned Yoshi into the taxi first. In the cab, the old man kept his distance, but I caught him staring at my legs more than once.

We stopped at a concession stand before we went to our seats. When I pulled out the money, Mr. Binnaka said something short, and curt, to Yoshi.

"Put money away," Yoshi whispered to me. "He wants to pay!"

"B-But--" I tried to say, but Yoshi put his finger to my lips as if to say, "That is an order!"

We took hot dogs and beer to our seats. Once again I was pleased the old man wanted me to sit next to him.

The Giants were playing the Rockies, and an error by the shortstop in the first inning allowed the visiting team to score three unearned runs.

Mr. Binnaka said something to Yoshi, and he explained to me, "He say the Yomiuri Giants could beat these Giants."

Now I'm a lifelong Giants fan and I didn't appreciate the comment but I just turned to the old man and smiled. The stern expression he'd been wearing since I met him gradually faded away until he, too, allowed a small smile to cross his lips.

I don't drink much beer; don't really care for the taste; maybe that's why when I do, I drink Coors Light...anyway, whenever I finished a beer, Mr. Binnaka insisted I have another. I must admit, he kept up with me.

By the fifth inning I REALLY had to pee. I mentioned it to Yoshi who in turn said something to Mr. Binnaka who in turn said something back at Yoshi.

"He go with you," he explained.

The old man stood, made a grand gesture for me to lead the way, and we walked up the many steps to the concourse. I just knew he was staring at my ass and legs the whole way.

There was a short line in the men's room, but when it came to our turn, we ended up standing side-by-side.

Mid-way thru, he said something I didn't understand. He said it again so I looked at his face. His eyes darted downward as if he wanted me to look...so I did.

He held his flaccid prick in his palm so the entire length was exposed to me. I did my best to make sure no one else saw me looking, and I got a good view of a long, and thin penis, and OH MY GOD--he'd even pulled out his scrotum, and there wasn't single hair to be seen!

We finished, washed our hands, and returned to our seats. A few seconds later he leaned across me and said something very softly to Yoshi.

Yoshi leaned in and whispered, "He want to know if you like what you saw?"

I don't know why I blushed, but I did. I turned to Mr. Binnaka, and averting my eyes from his, nodded my head. Not another word was said the rest of the game.

I excused myself two more times to pee, but the old man remained in his seat.

It turned out to be a good game, and the Giants rallied in the bottom of the eighth and took a 6-5 lead then the closer shut-down the Rockies in the ninth.

A funny thing happened on the way out of the stadium. We were in the middle of a crush of people, elbow-to-elbow, when suddenly I felt a hand on my butt. The hand squeezed a cheek then disappeared. I glanced at Mr. Binnaka who was steadfastly staring ahead of us...he had a bemused grin on his face.

Once again I sat between the two men in the taxi. Near the hotel, the old man openly placed his hand on my bare thigh and stroked it. I gave him a smile, and let him cop a feel.

"I thought you were wearing the shorts we bought yesterday?" exclaimed Daddy when I was in our room.

"Well, uh, I figured it was going to be hot, and I wanted to be comfortable," I replied.

He shook his head then said, "We're going to meet them in the lounge in an hour for cocktails before dinner--wear your new suit."

"Yes, Daddy...I'm going to take another shower--you want to join me?" I said.

"No, you go ahead, I just took one," he said.

I could sense something was wrong...was he really mad at me for wearing the short-shorts? I was only trying to help...

There's nothing like a new suit to make a guy feel great, and boost his confidence. We sat in plush, leather chairs in the lounge sipping martini's...Yoshi and the old man drank wine.

Yoshi and I were silent while the men appeared to be discussing business. After two martini's I was grateful to see the host approach and tell us our table was ready.

I sat facing Yoshi and the two men were across from each other. They were still talking about business and I was getting the feeling that Daddy wasn't too happy.

When dinner arrived, the business talk ended, and the men became more amiable, and everyone enjoyed their meal.

During after-dinner drinks, Mr. Binnaka leaned over and spoke softly with Daddy. Daddy's face became visibly red, and I could plainly see he was upset about something. Of course I don't understand Japanese, but it was clear to me the two men were negotiating business, and Daddy didn't like the old man's offer.

We rode the elevator back to our rooms in silence. When we reached our doors, Mr. Binnaka said something to Daddy, and Daddy said something back to him with a stern look on his face. We went into our respective rooms.

Daddy went immediately to the wet bar and poured himself a tumbler full of Makers Mark then collapsed on the sofa.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" I asked.

I watched him take two large gulps of bourbon before he answered me.

"I don't know what you did or said to him today, but...the dirty old man wants you to spend the night with him!"

My first reaction was one of elation...that I would be able to help Daddy make the deal.

But then I saw his eyes...what am I looking at? Did I hurt his feelings? Does he actually care for me? I was only trying to help...

I went and sat close beside him.

"Daddy, I want to help you any way I can...if this will get you his business then I say it's worth it!"

"I''M NOT A PIMP, DAMNIT!" he shouted. "I didn't have you stay with me to close a business deal!"

OH MY GOD--HE REALLY DOES CARE FOR ME!!

I summoned all the courage I could to answer him. I am not accustomed to talking back to powerful men.

"I told you--I'm not a hustler or a pro--and I'm not some cum-slut you probably now think I am...you have given me the most wonderful weekend of my life, and I have nothing to give you in return--except this...I don't feel like I HAVE to do this--I WANT to do this--I want to do this for YOU!"

"I don't like it..." he mumbled.

"Daddy, I'm not proud of a lot of things I've done in my life...I've been petty and selfish—-thinking only of myself...taking and taking but never giving back...please let me give back to you and repay the kindness and generosity you have shown me the past few days...I have feelings for you, and that won't change no matter what happens tonight!"

I stood before the door wearing the over-sized robe with nothing-on underneath. I waited for the clock to tell me it was exactly 10pm.

My hands trembled, and beads of perspiration formed on my brow. My entire body cringed when the high-pitched squeal of the alarm clock filled the room.

I took a deep gulp of air, and one last glance at the wonderful man on the sofa, a pang of regret he would be alone tonight, then scampered across the hallway.

Sure enough, their door was cracked open. I knocked twice then entered the room and shut the door behind me. When I turned I almost ran into Yoshi. He was wearing an identical, over-sized bathrobe like mine, and he looked just as ridiculous in it as me.

He put his finger to his lips and pointed at Mr. Binnaka seated at a desk, studying the laptop before him. I guessed he too, was doing his homework before meeting with Daddy in the morning.

Yoshi motioned to me and I followed him into the bedroom. Mr. Binnaka never looked back at me, or acknowledged my presence.

Yoshi stripped off his robe; he was naked underneath like me. He nodded and I removed my robe as well. For a few brief seconds, we drank in each others nudity then he took my hand and led me into the bathroom. The room was steamy and I saw the bathtub was filled with water.

"I've already taken two showers today," I told him.

"No matter," he replied. "Masuta demands you bathe--he like smell from bubbles!"

I saw the soapy and frothy water and smelled the sweet fragrance of the bubble bath.

I shrugged my shoulders as he helped me into the tub, and settled into the hot water. I had to admit it felt soothing...I hadn't taken a bath in years.

Yoshi wouldn't let me do anything. He insisted I sit back while he gently, and thoroughly, soaped and scrubbed every inch of my body.

I loved it--I imagined I was a rich and pampered son of an important man receiving the much-deserved attention of my boy-servant.

Yoshi explained my role for the evening.

"Always call him 'Masuta' or he become very angry...you will go to him where he sit--get on your knees, back straight, hands locked behind your bowed head, eyes lowered to floor...say nothing--when he ready, he will face you and open his robe--you will bow to him and say "I am yours, Masuta"...place your hands on either side of his feet and bow and kiss his right foot—say 'Masuta'--then kiss left foot and say 'Masuta'..."

"What does 'Masuta' mean?" I interrupted him.

He averted his eyes and said, "Not important--only a game!"

Then he continued: "He will give you filthy and dirty commands--obey immediately!"

"I thought he doesn't speak English?" I asked.

"He fool people--he know English better than me!" said Yoshi. "Do not be offended--only a game."

Yoshi's hands caressed my inner thighs and crotch. "Very soft...and very white--he will like!"

His touches began to effect me, my penis rose to full erection...he smiled, winked at me and squeezed it.

"I-I don't think I can remember everything you told me," I said in a panic.

"You do fine," he replied.

"Will you help me if I forget something?" I asked.

"Will not be here," he said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"While you pleasure my Masuta--I will pleasure yours!" he answered.

Huh? What? A sudden twinge of jealousy coursed thru my body. And I was worried about Daddy spending the night alone?

Hell, those dirty old men probably had this 'swap' arranged the whole time!

But the longer Yoshi caressed and fondled my flesh, the more relaxed I became. I decided I was glad Daddy wouldn't be alone, that his needs would be taken care of tonight.

"OH, VERY IMPORTANT" Yoshi suddenly blurted out. "Never kiss face or mouth--it would be gross insult!"

"Oh--thank you for telling me that!" I said sincerely. "I love kissing--I would have tried to kiss 'Masuta.'"

Yoshi smiled, leaned in and tilted my head to his and our lips met in a long, and sweet kiss. He was a wonderful kisser.

"I like kiss, too--I miss it..." he said rather dejectedly.

Yoshi helped me stand while the water drained from the tub. He wrapped a thick towel around me and vigorously dried my entire body. His hands were so wonderful I momentarily worried Daddy might like him better than me.

He used the blow dryer on my hair with a brush. He was a skilled hairdresser--I looked fabulous! But then he showed me the all-too-familiar tube and bag...

Yoshi saw the expression on my face and knew I recognized it. "Matusa don't want 'accident'."

I nodded my head as he filled the bag with hot, soapy water. I knew the procedure well. Freddy the Asshole took great delight watching me give myself an enema. He would make me wait a long time before he gave me permission to sit and expel the contents of my bowels.

When Yoshi was ready, I bent over and spread my legs without him saying a word. Once he injected the water, he made me wait a long time, too.

My belly began to rumble and I felt the usual discomfort.

As if to assuage my predicament, Yoshi said, "I use this before you come here." That didn't make me feel any better about it. Once my bowels were empty, I wiped and he had me stand again.

I saw him handling a long, cylindrical tube similar to mine. He was going to lubricate my pussy. The whole bathroom experience should have been humiliating, but for some reason I felt Yoshi and I were kindred spirits...he and I both treated these ablutions as a routine part of our lives.

I noticed he dipped the tube into two separate bowls of liquid but said nothing. When it was time, I bent over, and reached behind me and pulled open my butt cheeks for him.

He chuckled and said, "Good boy!"

He worked slowly, and methodically. By the time the entire length of my pussy was lubricated, I began to feel a strange sensation down there.

This is new, I thought, as the walls of my pussy began to sting. I thought it would go away, but it only intensified.

Yoshi saw my growing panic and explained, "No worry--pain turn to heat."

"W-What is this stuff?" I asked in a high-pitched voice. The stinging was becoming unbearable.

Yoshi held my arms to stop my struggling and explained: "Very old formula...World War Two--captured Korean and Chinese women serve in 'comfort stations' for Japanese soldiers...made to fuck forty-fifty soldiers a day...doctors develop paste to keep cunts wet...side-effect is intense heat--women love it--want to keep fucking...works on assholes, too--you beg Matusa fuck you!"

OH MY GOD--WHAT THE HELL?

"Your Matusa have nice cock?" he asked me.

HUH? WHAT? Oh...he was trying to take my mind off the pain.

"YES--LONG AND THICK," I said very loudly. Apparently the paste worked as some type of truth serum, too.

"Good-good," he said calmly. "I have paste in me, too!"

He cleaned the tube then dipped it into the paste one more time.

"Open mouth!" he ordered.

I don't know why I obeyed him, but when I did he held my mouth open and rolled the tube the entire length of my tongue.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I cried out.

"No worry--will help you please Matusa!" he said matter-of-factly.

Now my tongue was on fire, too. My eyes bugged wide open; I sucked air in my mouth to cool my tongue. I couldn't believe what was happening to me! I tried to speak but my tongue was too thick to form words.

"You talk soon when pain goes away," he said.

I saw him roll the tube in the paste one more time and wondered where else on earth could he possibly apply it to my body, and then to my shock and horror, he gingerly lifted my scrotum and ran the tube over my balls.

The pain was immediate and intense, my balls began burning as bad, if not worse, than my tongue and pussy. I wanted to cry--to pull away and run out of the hotel room to the safety of Daddy's arms.

For a brief moment, I truly feared for my life. I didn't know any of these people. This could be one huge conspiracy; maybe Daddy was even in on it; maybe he set me up so he could close a business deal with a Japanese sex pervert?

What kind of diabolical degenerates are these people? screamed my brain.

The pain abruptly stopped and was replaced with heat...very, very intense heat. My pussy yearned--no, demanded to be filled with something warm...it became a yawning cavern that desperately NEEDED to be impaled with a hard and hot cock.

And my tongue, oh my God, it was just as hot as my pussy!

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM?" I shouted again, discovering I could indeed talk.

He took me in his arms, with a twinkle in his eyes, and a taunting and teasing voice asked me, "You want hard cock?"