Kindness of Strangers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat in my pussy completely overwhelmed me. All filters of modesty, pride and dignity had evaporated into the walls of my pussy along with the paste.

I grabbed his erection and furiously stroked it. I rubbed his balls. I couldn't decide if I wanted his hard cock in my hot pussy, or lap at it with my heated tongue. He could have ordered me to do ANYTHING and I would have obeyed him without thinking.

"Yoshi, please fuck me--fuck me with your hard cock!" I pleaded with him.

He smiled and said, "Matusa be pleased with you!"

I groaned in bitter disappointment when I realized he was going to leave me in my heightened state of wild desire. He took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

"Your cock stay hard three hours--you have best orgasm of life!" he said as he went to the closet.

I looked into the closet, anything to get my mind off the intense need in my pussy. What I saw surprised me. On hangars were babydoll nighties with matching panties...four of them--pink, red, yellow and white.

With no hesitation, he brought out the white one. Oh my God, I need to get fucked so badly I don't care if I have to wear a nightie and panties, if that's what it's going to take!

"Matusa, kind a, what you say, kinky!" smiled Yoshi.

The moment I stepped into the panties and pulled them into place, the delicious feel of the sheer material brought a flood of memories back to me. I remembered the summer when my mom worked a lot, and I was home alone and discovered the joys of masturbation. I couldn't get enough of it!

Then doing laundry one day, I felt the material of her underwear and instantly sprung a boner. I took out my prick and rubbed it with the panties--I came with a force I hadn't yet experienced. I was hooked...for the entire summer I masturbated with her panties whenever she was gone...until she caught me, that is...

Yoshi slid the nightie over my head and shoulders and stood back and admired me.

"Matusa adore you...white boy wearing white...' he said wistfully. "Hope he still want me later!"

The feel of my prick pressing firmly against the panties was driving me crazy with lust. I reached down and rubbed my cock thru the material. Yoshi slapped my hand away. I stared at him with puppy-dog eyes.

"Self-control..." he lectured, "...mind over asshole...say it: mind over asshole!"

"Mind over pussy," I said without thinking. "Mind over pussy!"

"If that work..." he said with a wry grin.

He gently pushed me forward. My feet shuffled into the living room. Pre-cum leaked from my slit and began staining the front of the panties.

OH MY GOD--I CAN"T FEEL MY BALLS--MY BALLS ARE NUMB!!

I shivered with fear...my entire body trembled and shook. Yoshi stood behind me holding my shoulders. I saw Mr. Binnaka sitting at the computer, his back to us. Yoshi leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"Breathe deep--help you stay calm..." he said softly, "...most important...remember--this only a game! He look angry and slap your face--it only a game...he spank you hard--it only a game...he call you nasty and dirty names--it only a game...obey him fast--do not make him mad...never look at his face--train your eyes on cock and balls..."

His hand stroked my buttocks thru the panties. I opened my legs and he caressed my throbbing prick. He soothed my nerves; he cooed in my ear how pretty I was--how much Matusa will love and adore me...

It worked...I suddenly became calm...all I wanted now was for the 'Game' to begin...to pleasure Matusa's cock with my hands, my lips, my tongue, my pussy--whatever Matusa ordered me to do I would do it quickly, with the singular thought the more pleasure I gave him, the more intense my own orgasm would be.

With one final squeeze of my hard little prick, Yoshi said, "Go now...take your place behind your Matusa!"

I silently walked to within five-feet of where he was sitting, dropped to my knees, forced my back straight, laced my fingers together behind my neck then lowered my eyes to the carpet and waited for the 'Game' to begin.

When I heard the door close behind me, I knew Yoshi was on his way to pleasure my man--I resolved to pleasure his.

Chapter two cumming soon...