King Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I thought the King had been killed?” the taller of the two guardsman said to the other.

“As far as we’re concerned he has been Lugo,” replied the other.

“Then why did Captain Menza tell us to find the King?” the guard called Lugo asked, from the way he spoke Kristy guessed that he wasn’t too bright.

“I don’t know,” the other guard said. “But our orders were to bring the King back in secret, and in chains. And I know better than to question Captain Menza’s orders.”

“Ain’t that the truth!” Lugo agreed. “But won’t we get in trouble for chaining up the King?”

“We just follow orders,” the smarter guard replied. “Come on, let’s head back to the barracks, the Serge said the war with the Amazon’s might be starting up again so we need to be ready to move at a moments notice.”

Kristy’s eyes widened slightly at this, it had been a huge day of celebration when it had been announced that King Thomas had arranged for the Amazon’s surrender. If the war was back on again then that was big news. Kristy dropped the half folded sheet and crept out of the laundry, following quietly behind the two guards so that she could hopefully learn more.

The guards went straight across the castle courtyard to the barracks building. Kristy made sure she kept a good distance between herself and them and tried to look as casual as possible. Once they had vanished inside the barracks she quickly ran around to the side of the building and tip toed up to the nearest window, hoping to overhear more information she could bring back to King Thomas.

As she reached the side window she heard one of the guards saying something about the General’s coronation. Kristy had only just squatted down to listen when a hand clamped roughly down on her shoulder.

“You’re not supposed to be here!” growled the gruff voice of one of the guardsmen, the one called Lugo.

Kristy gasped in shock, almost screaming in fright as she gawked up at the lanky soldier.

“Well wench?” demanded Lugo, “Speak your business or I’ll have you locked up.” His eyes squinted slightly as he gazed down at her. “You’re the busty lass from the laundry aren’t you?” he said in recognition.

“Yes,” Kristy managed to quietly whisper as she found her voice. Now she was doomed. They would find out about the King and she was sure she would be hung.

“You’re not supposed to be over here by the barracks, what are you up to woman?” Lugo grilled her.

“I..ahh…” Kristy stammered fearfully.

“Were you following me?” Lugo’s eyes narrowed further.

“Yes,” Kristy admitted.

“What are you playing at wench?” growled Lugo.

“I...umm...I couldn’t help myself.”

“What? What are you saying?” the tall guard glared suspiciously down at her.

“I couldn’t help it,” Kristy repeated, it was the first excuse that popped into her head.

“You were spying on me?”

“Yes, it’s just…I like you…” Kristy said at last, praying the dumb guard would buy her story.

“You like me?” Lugo said in astonishment, that had been the last thing he’d expected. Pretty girls like Kristy had never paid much attention to the lanky soldier.

Kristy bit her lip in mock desire. “I’ve heard what they say,” Kristy told him.

“What who says?” Lugo asked in confusion.

“About your...you know,” Kristy’s eyes playfully glanced downwards.

Lugo didn’t catch her meaning. “What? My what?”

“You know,” Kristy repeated with a blush, she gingerly reached out and stroked the inside of the guard’s leg with one hand. “Your manhood.”

“My manhood?” Lugo said in surprise. “What…what do they say,” his eyes narrowing dangerously as he suspected the buxom girl was making fun of him.

“They say a man as tall of you is…is in proportion,” said Kristy with a wicked smile. She ran her soft hand up the inside of Lugo’s thigh, right to the juncture of his legs and dangerously close to his crotch.

Lugo almost choked in surprise. “Oh you think I’ve got a big cock?” he blurted out.

“Mmm,” moaned Kristy as seductively as she could, her hand slid higher and rubbed across the guard’s crotch. Lugo groaned slightly as the busty laundry girl’s hand cupped his crotch and squeezed firmly.

“So are the rumors true?” Kristy asked, her voice husky.

“Why don’t you take a look for yourself?” Lugo offered, grinning lecherously down at her.

Kristy shot the tall guard a wicked grin and then reached for the lacings of his trousers with both hands. She trembled slightly as she untied Lugo’s pants, pulling them open to see his cock spring free.

“Wow,” whispered Kristy breathlessly. Her quickly thought up story had turned out to be true, Lugo was massively endowed! Apparently the well-hung guardsman had enjoyed Kristy’s previous attentions as he was already stiff as a board, his thick cock rock hard and trembling. The wide-eyed laundry girl took the guards massive cock in her comparatively tiny hands and stroked up and down the rigid length of him. Other than King Thomas, and now Lugo, Kristy had not handled many cocks in her eighteen years, but of those few, Lugo’s was by far the biggest. Both of Kristy’s hands were not enough to cover the length of Lugo’s thick shaft, he was almost twice as big as the King!

“So what do you think?” Lugo asked, sporting a silly grin. Despite his lack of success with the ladies, he was very proud of his big dick. “Are the rumors exaggerated?”

“Oh no,” whispered Kristy, subconsciously leaning in for a closer look at the hot length of Lugo’s mighty cock. “If anything they were understated.”

Lugo gave a low moan as Kristy’s wonderfully tender hands caressed his organ. He could feel her hot breath on him as she leant close to examine him. Kristy was completely absorbed in the impressive tool in her hands, so she didn’t notice Lugo drop a big meaty palm onto the top of her head at first. The buxom laundry maid had her full red lips mere inches from the glistening tip of Lugo’s gigantic cock, her hot breath teasing him maddeningly. Unable to resist the temptation, Lugo gave a sudden grunt of lust as he thrust his hips forward, stabbing the head of his cock against Kristy’s slightly parted lips. At the same time the hand on the top of her head, pulled her in against his crotch, causing the fat head of his erection to push past Kristy’s full lips and lodge into her mouth.

Kristy gagged slightly at the sudden invasion, but was unable to stop Lugo pulling down harder on her head, his hard cock sliding across her wet tongue and pushing against the back of her mouth.

“Oh yeah that’s good!” groaned Lugo loudly.

“Mmphf!” Kristy protested, her voice muffled by the considerable mouthful of cock.

Lugo held the pretty laundry girls head in both his hands now and he lustfully thrust his huge cock into her mouth, stretching her lips wide about it’s girth. The guard moaned in pleasure as he started to saw his insistent manhood in and out of the girl’s mouth, driving deep with each rough thrust of his lips.

Kristy realized that the guard would not be put off, her best hope was to suck for all she was worth and get the lanky solider off as quickly as she could. At least he had not arrested her as a spy, she thought to herself as she struggled to breath around the soldier’s immense cock.

Lugo’s groans of lust got louder as he felt Kristy’s tongue start to slide around the underside of his cock as it drove repeatedly into her mouth. He was thrusting too hard and fast for her to match his movements, but she started to suck on the end of him each time he drew back for a thrust. Kristy moaned around the guards cock as he fucked her mouth, each time he plunged into her oral cavity his hairy balls slapped into the laundry maid’s chin.

The guard suddenly gave a grunt as his tall body arched and stiffened, his cock exploding straight into Kristy’s throat. The busty maid didn’t even need to swallow as Lugo clutched her head into his crotch and shot his load. The head of his cock was buried right inside her throat so that as his thick, sticky cum spurted it went straight down her throat into her stomach. Lugo moaned wildly as shot after shot of cum roped from the tip of his cock.

When he was finally done he collapsed back against the side wall of the barracks, his big cock popping out of Kristy’s abused mouth with a loud smacking sound.

“That was great baby,” groaned Lugo, wearing a silly grin.

Kristy was too busy catching her breath to reply. She glanced at his big cock, which hung half way to his knees, hardly able to believe she’d had the entire thing stuffed into her pretty little mouth. She hoped the King would be suitably grateful.

CHAPTER FOUR (IN THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY) Captain Menza touched the head of his throbbing erection to the puckered hole between the sorceress’s creamy white buttocks.

“No!” she gasped weakly in protest. “Not there, please!”

The soldier grinned cruelly, his cock trembling in anticipation, he was harder than he had ever been.

“Where did the King go sorceress?” he demanded, pressing forward slightly with his hips and causing the tip of his cock to press firmly against the magic users asshole. God it looks tight in their, Menza thought to himself as he dug his fingertips into the firm flesh of Carmen’s buttocks.

“I told you, I don’t know!” groaned Carmen as she felt him push ever further forward, the head of his cock, opening her back passage slightly. “Even if I did know I wouldn’t tell an asshole like you!” she spat with sudden rebellion.

“You’re the one who should be worried about her asshole,” countered Menza. He shifted his grip on her hips and pushed further forward. The Captain let out a deep moan as his cock entered the sorceress’s wonderful tight ass. “And I’m going to enjoy it very much!”

Carmen cried out in pain as the Captain’s cock thrust deep into her ass.

**

After her run in with Lugo and his big cock, Kristy had hurried back to the laundry and gathered up the clothes she had stolen for Thomas. She then fled the castle and hurried home as fast as she could, she had much to tell the King.

When Kristy burst through the door and entered her home she was met with a rather surprising sight.

King Thomas sat in a comfortable chair taking a sip from a large mug of foaming ale. At his feet knelt Kristy’s stepmother Heather, who was busy sucking dutifully on the king’s cock, her head rapidly bobbing over the royals lap. Perhaps most surprising of all was Kristy’s father Jak, who was busy rushing around the kitchen in the fumbling attempt to cook dinner, seemingly unconcerned that his wife was on her knee’s giving Thomas a blowjob right in front of him.

“Kristy my dear,” Thomas greeted the stunned girl loudly. “Welcome home.” He reached for the top of Heather’s head, she had lifted her face up from Thomas’s lap to look in the direction of her stepdaughter. Thomas pulled her mouth back to his cock and gave a satisfied little moan as she took it back inside her mouth and resuming suckling on the erect organ.

“Hello everyone…” Kristy dubiously greeted the odd scene.

“Why don’t you kneel down here and help your mother out,” Thomas suggested to the buxom laundry maid, taking another sip from his ale.

Kristy looked down to where Heather’s head was rapidly moving over King Thomas’s cock and her jaw twinged in sympathy, still sore from being stretched around the massive girth of Lugo’s shaft. “I have news from the castle,” she announced, trying to avoid more cocksucking if she possibly could.

This seemed to get Thomas’s attention. “What have you learnt?” he asked eagerly. “Who was behind the attacks on me? Is it safe to return?”

“The guards search for you, your highness,” Kristy told him. “I overheard two of them speaking outside the laundry. Apparently the fact you are still alive is to be kept a secret, everyone thinks you are dead. But the guards were ordered by Captain Menza to have you found and brought back in chains.”

Thomas’s eyes widened at this. “In chains eh?” he growled, sitting up in his chair and slamming his mug of ale onto the table. “Menza you said?”

“Yes your highness,” Kristy replied meekly, her eyes downcast.

“Damn it!” yelled Thomas angrily, he reached down and grabbed a handful of Heather’s hair, yanking her mouth up off his cock. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” he growled, shoving the obedient woman aside as he stood up and started pacing. “If Menza is involved then so is Bairacali most likely. This is not good news!”

“Yes,” Kristy confirmed, “I heard mention of the General’s coronation.” She blushed slightly as her thoughts briefly went to her run in with the soldier Lugo.

Thomas started storming back and forth in the small kitchen swearing, his penis still poked from the front of his pants, the still erect organ bobbing as he walked. “With my armies against me it would not be wise to return to the castle. Bairacali will burn in hell for this!”

“The soldier’s also said that the war with the Amazon’s has started again,” Kristy said.

Thomas paused his pacing a moment as she said this. He frowned to himself and then resumed his angry stalking of the kitchen. “Very curious,” he murmured. “I wonder why the surrender fell to pieces. Perhaps that moron Bairacali fucked it up. But if my own armies have become my enemy and the Amazon’s are once again the enemy of Bairacali then perhaps I have a possible ally.”

“No!” gasped Jak from the side of the kitchen. He had stopped preparing dinner when Kristy had arrived home. “Surely you don’t intend to approach the Amazon’s!”

Thomas glared at the woodcutter. “I have little choice,” he snapped. “If I show my face at the castle I will be captured by Bairacali’s men, without an army at my back the situation is hopeless!” If he wasn’t the King it would almost look comical, the angry young man standing in the middle of the kitchen with his angry red cock poking out of his pants as he ranted and raved.

“But it’s too dangerous!” warned Jak. “The Amazon’s will surely kill you! You cannot run straight into the hands of the enemy.” If the King was killed then Jak and his family would never see their reward.

Thomas chuckled, “I am already in the hands of the enemy. In my very own city!” Jak chose not to reply as Thomas paced back and forth his mind racing. “Yes! I will form an alliance with the Amazon’s and then come back and crush Bairacali!” He turned to the worried looking woodcutter. “Tomorrow morning you will smuggle me out of town and I will journey to meet with the Amazon Queen. It will indeed be dangerous, but it is my only hope!”

“Yes, your highness,” Jak bowed his head in acquiescence, he sensed it would not be wise to argue with the King.

The King sat back down in his chair. “Heather, Kristy get over her and pleasure me while I plan my return to the throne!” he ordered, snapping his fingers at the two buxom women and pointing at his unsatisfied manhood.

**

“Anything in the cart?” asked the solider Lugo, who was on duty at the city gates the following day. His mind wasn’t exactly with him today, busy thinking about the wonderfully talented mouth of that laundry maid yesterday, and he was only performing his duty half-hearted.

“Just the crown jewels,” the woodcutter replied with a laugh.

Lugo chuckled at the man’s joke and waved him on through the gates without checking the back of his cart. The guard’s orders were to search everything that came through the gates, but he was too busy wondering if he would see young Kristy again.

“We’re through,” Jak hissed towards the back of the cart as he drove the horses along the road out of the city. The woodcutter had spent an uncomfortable night in his daughter’s small bed the previous night, while Thomas had shared the master bed with both Heather and Kristy. Jak would actually be rather glad to see the back of the King.

He drove the cart well outside the city to the edge of the northern-most forest before stopping and climbing down. “We’re here,” he whispered, pulling the cover off the back of the cart.

Thomas was lying on his back on a couple of sacks, wearing the richly embroidered robe that Kristy had brought back from the castle. Its gold leafed design and thick fabric were not exactly the most practical, but Thomas had refused Jak’s offer of traveling clothes. If I am to negotiate as King with the Amazons, then I must look the part, he had insisted.

“Excellent,” said Thomas, climbing off the cart. He picked up a small traveling sack that Heather had prepared for him, containing a blanket and enough food for the two day journey to the city of the Amazon’s.

“Keep safe your highness,” Jak said with a low bow.

Thomas smiled at the woodcutter. “Thank you for your hospitality Jak, without you and your family this horrible time would have been unbearable. I promise that when I return to the throne your generosity will be greatly rewarded.”

“I was merely doing my duty,” replied Jak, outwardly humble, but on in the inside he was rubbing his hands together with glee.

Thomas slapped him on the shoulder. “I must be off,” he said to the woodcutter. “You’re a lucky man Jak, that wife of yours has a very talented mouth.”

Jak smiled and blushed a little as the King departed. The woodcutter reached down and scratched his crotch, perhaps he should go home and remind himself of Heather’s talented mouth?

Thomas trudged into the forest, a small shiver running down his spine. Now that he was actually traveling alone towards the Amazon city his plan did not seem so great. For the first time ever King Thomas actually felt scared and unprotected. He cursed himself for not grabbing one of Jak’s axes to take along with him for protection. Still, with the impending war hopefully most of the bandits had fled the forests.

Thomas made good time, picking his way along the path through the forest until just before dusk. He made his camp in a small, grassy clearing, throwing his blanket on the ground and sitting down for a meal of bread and fruit that Heather had packed for him. As he munched on the rather plain food a gust of cold wind blew through the clearing sending a shiver through Thomas and he wished he had Heather’s curvy body to keep him warm tonight, or even Lady Valeria, he definitely missed the beautiful noblewoman’s willing mouth.

**

Lady Valeria had found herself experiencing another unpleasant case of déjà vu back in the castle. General Bairacali had summoned both her and Captain Menza to his quarters for a strategy meeting to discuss the revolt of the Amazon’s. Excited at the prospect of helping the two skilled warriors come up with a masterful stratagem, and finally having some real involvement in the kingdom, Valeria had rushed quickly to meet with the two soldiers.

Much to her dismay, she had no sooner arrived when Bairacali was unfastening his pants and offering his limp cock towards her reluctant mouth for some stimulation.

“It’ll help me think,” the General explained as Valeria unenthusiastically parted her lips and took his soft penis into her mouth, very aware of the lustful eyes of Captain Menza watching her submit to Bairacali. Little did she know the Captain had just emptied himself into Carmen the White’s lovely ass.

“That’s it, suck the King’s cock,” murmured Bairacali, stroking the top of Valeria’s head patronizingly as she started to slurp on his slowly growing cock. “Now where do we stand with the Amazon threat?” he asked, turning to his Captain.

“Unfortunately following King Thomas’s deal with the Amazon’s we withdrew much of our armies out of the lands of the Amazons,” Menza said to Bairacali. “The vast majority of the army is now back in the city, meaning that if the Amazon’s gather their armies before us then we will find ourselves on the defensive.”

Bairacali nodded at this, a small smile on his face showing that he was very much enjoying the blowjob Valeria was giving him. “Unfortunate,” he agreed, running his fingers through Valeria’s hair. The submissive noblewoman bobbed her head rapidly over the General’s lap as she felt him cock growing inside her mouth, quickly filling it. She hated being forced to suck cock in front of others, especially non-nobles such as the Captain.