King Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,747 Followers

“But we still have far superior numbers,” Menza assured him. “So whatever the Amazon’s throw at us will be without any true threat to the Kingdom.”

“Good, and I assume there is still no sign of the King?”

“No.”

“It is of no matter, once we crush the Amazon’s for a second time I will negotiate my own peace treaty with them,” Bairacali said with a smile, his cock now fully erect inside Valeria’s warm mouth. “And I will get the Amazon’s lovely Queen on her knee’s servicing me like a common whore just like Thomas did.”

Valeria fumed slightly at the whore remark, that was just how she felt at that moment.

**

Thomas awoke with a yelp as something sharp was pricked into the soft skin of his throat. His eye’s snapped open and he found himself looking straight at the tip of a longsword.

“Wha…?” he mumbled in surprise, his mind still slightly befuddled from sleep. It had been a very cold and lonely night, Thomas had struggled to get any sleep at all and now, just as he had dropped off he’d been disturbed.

“Aren’t you a little richly dressed to be alone in the woods?” said the deep voice of the man holding the sword.

Thomas blinked in the bright morning light and focused on the man standing threateningly above him. He was dressed in rough, well-worn armor and had a battle scarred face covered with a bushy brown beard. His eyes were a cold blue and the expression he wore was grim, giving Thomas the impression that the man would accept no nonsense.

“I..I’m the King, how dare you threaten me!”

The man raised one eyebrow. “The King huh? Where’s your army then King?” he spat on the ground beside Thomas. “I’m afraid that I’m going to have to relieve you of all your money King Nothing.”

Thomas paled, the man was a bandit. “I..I don’t have any money,” he stammered, a sinking feeling filling his gut.

“A likely story,” scoffed the bandit. “First you say you are a king, now you say you are a pauper.”

“Please,” begged Thomas, “I have nothing of value.”

“You expect me to believe that? Why the robe you wear alone, is worth more than my house. Now enough games, hand over your purse and I’ll be on my way,” demanded the bandit, pressing the tip of his sword to Thomas’s throat once again. The King gasped and tried to hunch away from the blade.

“Search my bag, I have nothing!” insisted Thomas.

The bandit gave a sigh of disgust. “Very well. But if I find even a copper penny then I’ll have your head,” he warned severely.

The bandit kept the tip of his longsword aimed towards the King as he squatted down beside Thomas’s sack of food. He picked it up with one hand and flipped it over, shaking the entire contents out on the ground. Thomas winced slightly as the bandit kicked amongst the small pile of food with his muddy boot.

“Well your royal highness,” said the bandit mockingly. “It would seem that at least one part of your story is true, you are indeed penniless.”

“Yes, yes!” Thomas nodded quickly, perhaps he might survive this after all.

“If that is the case then I would have wasted my time,” said the bandit, still not lowering the point of his sword. “And I hate wasting my time.”

“Please, let me go,” implored Thomas.

“I’ll have those rich clothes of yours boy,” ordered the bandit.

“But…I have nothing else to wear.”

“Not my problem kid,” growled the bandit with little patience.

Deciding that nudity was better than death, Thomas quickly undressed and threw the richly decorated robe at the bandit’s feet. He now wished that he had taken up Jak’s offer of traveling clothes. It was a cool morning and the King suppressed a shiver as his bare flesh was exposed to the elements.

The bandit scooped up the robe and tossed it over his shoulder, at last lowering his weapon. The bandit then grabbed Thomas’s sack and blanket before giving a fair imitation of a mock, courtly bow. “Good day your Royal Highness and thanks for the clothes.”

With that he was off, quickly disappearing into the trees. Thomas fought the urge to yell at the bandit that he would be back with an army, fearing the bandit might return. The naked King gave a sigh as he climbed to his feet. He grabbed one of the less muddy apples from the pile of spilled food and resumed his journey towards the Amazons.

“What a couple of days,” groaned Thomas. As he headed off, he had a long journey ahead.

**

Thomas trudged through the forest, stumbling on a tree-root and stubbing his bare toe painfully.

“Ah shit!” he swore, limping slightly in pain. His filthy feet were bruised and battered, a number of cuts on his bare soles.

“How the fuck did all this happen!” he swore again, shivering slightly. The afternoon was definitely getting colder, and the fact he was walking completely naked through the forest certainly didn’t help things.

It had not always been like this, Thomas contemplated to himself as he hiked onwards, yelping as his bare thigh brushed past a sharp bramble, drawing a thin line of blood. Once, not so long ago, Thomas would never have imagined himself in such a position. Thomas had been King. No, he corrected himself. He was still King.

**

Tired, cold, hurt and exposed, Thomas made his way through the forest as darkness began to descend. He knew he had to make it to the Amazon’s tonight, without clothes or shelter he had no hope of surviving the night. He stumbled along in a daze, hardly aware of his surroundings.

Suddenly there was a crash and several spear tips thrust out through the bushes on both sides of Thomas. He squealed in fright, expecting more bandits.

“Who goes there?” demanded a voice from the bushes, it was a female’s voice, an Amazon.

Thomas held his hands up, showing he was unarmed, not that he had anywhere to hide a weapon anyway. “I come in peace, I am the King of the lands of men and I come to see your Queen.”

From the bush the Amazon stood up, she was tall and powerfully built, dressed like all the other Amazon’s in a leather halter and skirt, although this Amazon was quite flat-chested and barely needed the halter top to contain her small breasts. “You are the King?” she said with a laugh, eyeing up the naked man before her. Her eyes flicked down to Thomas’s crotch and her grin widened.

Thomas glanced down to where she was looking and saw that his penis was limp and tiny, shrunken to about an inch in length. “Hey! It’s cold out here!” he protested.

The other Amazon warrior’s emerged from the bushes, all their spears leveled at the naked man.

“You are not the King, we will kill you,” the lead Amazon said.

“Wait!” said one of the Amazon’s from behind Thomas. “I know this man.”

Thomas turned and was somewhat surprised to see that he recognized the Amazon as well. She was the striking negotiator that had come to the castle to arrange the peace treaty, Thomas had bent her over his desk and given her a sound fucking.

“The man speaks the truth, he is the King,” the negotiator told the others, Thomas detected a hint of animosity in her voice, she was apparently not happy to see him.

“Take him to the Queen,” ordered the flat-chested leader of the Amazon hunting party.

Two of the Amazon stepped forward and grabbed Thomas, dragging him through the forest as the flat-chested Amazon led the way back towards their city. The Amazon city looked more like a village to Thomas as he was hauled along between the two towering women. The Amazon’s lived in a mixed collection of huts and tents, and Thomas was taken towards the center of the city where he was taken into the largest of the huts, which appeared to belong to the Queen of the Amazons.

He was ushered inside and forced to kneel before a large chair on a raised dais at the rear of the hut. Seated on the chair, her long, sleek legs crossed, was the Queen of the Amazons. She was even more beautiful than Thomas had remembered, the golden hair that framed her finely featured face seemed to shine in the dim torchlight and her piercing icy blue eyes seemed to cut right into Thomas’s soul. The Queen wore the same brown leather halter and skirt that the rest of her tribe wore.

“It would seem the tables are turned somewhat,” the Queen remarked, smiling slightly as she gazed down at the man kneeling naked in front of her.

Thomas did his best to swallow his pride, knowing that she spoke the truth and that this time the boot was on the other foot so to speak. “It would seem we have a common enemy Queen.”

She raised one eyebrow at this, “Oh?”

Deciding that honesty was the best policy at this point, Thomas went on to explain about the attempt on his life and the ensuing journey he made here to the Amazon city. “So you see,” he said at last. “It would seem that I need you as much as you need me.”

“We need you?” the Queen scoffed. “Unlikely a weak, naked boy would be of much use to me. What could you possibly offer me. From what you say it is this General that holds all the power of the men.”

“I understand the peace treaty is no more?” said Thomas, praying that Kristy had been right in what she’d overheard.

The Queen glared blackly at the Amazon negotiator who currently stood at the back of the meeting hall behind Thomas. “Yes, that is true.”

“Your armies still stand no chance against Bairacali,” said Thomas, he saw the Queen start to protest the fact but held up his hand. “I know you are proud Queen, but history will repeat itself without my help. I can help you kill Bairacali.”

The Queen laughed, “How will one sword aid my armies?”

“Not my sword Queen. I know how to get into the castle undetected. All I need is a small force of your warriors, whilst you lay siege to the city and distract Bairacali, I will enter through the secret entrances into the castle and kill Bairacali,” Thomas said passionately, his eyes afire with revenge.

The Queen considered this a moment, she uncrossed and crossed her legs, briefly giving Thomas an unconscious flash of her bare pussy. “Hmm, what you say has merit. But once Bairacali is defeated you will be back in power.”

“We will renegotiate the peace treaty, with more favorable terms for your people,” said Thomas.

“With your army at your back you will once again deal unfairly,” accused the Queen.

“Then we will negotiate now,” offered Thomas.

The Queen smiled at this. “You will give us back all of our lands, return our gold and their will be no slaves changing hands, especially not any of my warriors.”

Thomas’s jaw stiffened slightly. “You can have half of your lands back and half of your gold. And we will take the male slaves.”

“I could have you killed right now,” the Queen murmured threateningly.

Thomas sighed, the tables had indeed turned. “Very well,” he reluctantly agreed.

The Queen smiled broadly, her beautiful face lighting up. “Excellent!” she uncrossed her long legs and swung one over the arm of her chair. Thomas’s eyes widened slightly as he was afforded a great view of her naked pussy. “Now we will seal the deal,” said the Queen.

“Excuse me?” Thomas murmured in surprise, tearing his gaze out from under her skirt.

“You will eat my pussy and we will seal the deal in the same manner our last agreement was settled,” the beautiful Amazon licked her lips and smiled down wicked at the naked King of the men.

Thomas almost laughed aloud at the irony of the situation as he crawled forward towards the feet of the Amazon Queen. I suppose I brought this on myself, he decided as he reached her chair and looked up between the Queen’s spectacular thighs. Her pussy was slightly moist and glistened in the torchlight, perhaps this would not be so bad, Thomas decided and he placed a hand on each of the Queen’s knees and leant in towards her.

The Queen gave a deep moan of satisfaction as King Thomas buried his face between her parted thighs. Revenge was so sweet. She groaned and reached down, running her fingers through Thomas’s hair as his tongue snaked out and slide up the length of her slit. Thomas mumbled slightly into her snatch, his tongue flicking back and forth over the moist lips of her pussy and upward to toy with her clit.

She didn’t taste too bad Thomas decided as he sucked the bud of the Queen’s clit into his mouth and ground his chain against her pussy at the same time, his stubble tickling her and extracting a deep throaty groan from her. Thomas’s tongue flicked at the Queen’s clit repeatedly till she undulating on her throne, then he slid lower, once again licking the length of her slit before finally pushing his tongue right up into her pussy as deep as it could reach.

“Oh yes!” gasped the Queen aloud, reaching down to grab Thomas’s head and pull him harder into her crotch, grinding herself into his face. Thomas struggled a little to breath, his whole face smothered between the Queen’s creamy thighs. At least when he face fucked a girl she could breath through her nose Thomas though to himself as he struggled with the face full of Amazon pussy.

Deciding the best approach was to get her off as quickly as possible, Thomas began to rapidly stab his tongue in and out of the Queen’s cunt, rubbing his nose back and forth over her clit at the same time. The Queen groaned loudly, pulling at Thomas’s hair as she rode his face, the other Amazon’s in the hut were a little surprised that a mere man could cause such a reaction, normally they were only used for procreation, not pleasure. However it was not so much Thomas’s oral skills that had the Queen turned on, in truth most of the Amazon’s were better. It was the feeling of power to have such a powerful royal on his knee’s servicing her that turned her on, the exact feeling that Thomas had experienced when the Queen had come to his court to seal their original treaty.

With a sudden scream the Amazon Queen came, her whole body thrashing on her throne as she yanked Thomas’s face into her crotch. Thomas held onto her legs and just did his best to ride her orgasm out. She last for a full minute, tugging and pulling on his head as he struggled to breathe. When she finally finished cumming, Thomas pulled his head up from between her thighs, gasping for air. His face was sticky with her cum and he could still taste her on his tongue.

“It seems we have a deal,” murmured the Queen, panting slightly from the exertion.

CHAPTER FIVE(WAR!) King Thomas was taken to one of the huts not too far from the Queen’s by the Amazon Negotiator.

“You can sleep in here,” the beautiful negotiator told him, “The armies will march tomorrow at dawn, make sure you are ready.”

Thomas grabbed a blanket from the bed and wiped his sticky face. “Are you going to stay to keep my bed warm?” he asked the Amazon with a sly grin.

The negotiator noted with some disgust that the naked King’s penis was beginning to rise. “You’ve got to be kidding?”

“Your Queen’s lovely thighs got me somewhat excited,” murmured Thomas, walking forward towards the Amazon, taking his cock in his hand and stroking it’s growing length.

The Amazon looked down at the King’s cock with revulsion, remembering very clearly the way she had been forced over his desk and fucked with that thing. “You have no power naked King,” she said with a scowl.

Keeping one hand on his cock, Thomas reached up and stroked the negotiator’s soft cheek, “Surely you don’t believe that my dear,” he said softly. “Without my help your armies stand no chance against the Bairacali. I am certain that your Queen would not be happy to learn that the new lucrative peace treaty she had just arranged was ruined due to the lack of generosity from a certain negotiator.”

The Amazon paled slightly at this, remembering the rage of her Queen when she had learned that the original deal was off and the war had resumed. “I…” stammered the negotiator, not sure how to reply, her original boldness completely gone.

Thomas traced his hand down from her cheek and stoked his fingertips over the considerable swells that filled the Amazon’s leather halter-top. “It is only fair,” he told her, cupping a full breast in one hand. “After all, it was your Queen that got me in such an aroused state, you are obliged to satisfy me.” Thomas lifted his other hand to her breasts, taking one in each hand and squeezing them firmly through her top, kneading the lovely round melons.

“I will let you take your pleasure,” the Amazon said at last. “But I will take no pleasure in it.”

Thomas smiled, he pushed her halter up over her big tits, letting them pop free. “I do not care about your pleasure,” he said, seizing the large orbs of flesh and squeezing them excitedly, her top bunched up around her neck.

The King pushed the Amazon negotiator backwards onto the bed and fell on top of her, immediately burying her face between the luscious spheres of her big tits. He gave a mumbled groan of lust, his tongue sliding hungrily up the length of her deep cleavage, enjoying the way the swelling flesh pressed warmly against his face. Thomas’s tongue traced a circle around the warrior woman’s right nipple, before sucking the bud eagerly into his mouth. He much preferred feasting on breasts than pussy Thomas decided as he slurped noisily, at the same time grinding his hard cock against the Amazon’s soft thigh.

He drew back, leaving the negotiator’s breasts glistening with his saliva and his own face flushed with arousal. Thomas once again took hold of his cock, now hard as a rock, he gave it a couple of rapid tugs and then lined the head up with the Amazon’s tight vagina, pushing up beneath her short leather skirt. “I remember this,” he breathed, giving a low grunt as he slowly pushed himself upward into his reluctant bedmate. “Oh yesss!” he gasped, his hard cock smoothly enveloped in her warmth.

The Amazon gasped as the man-king started to stroke against her, the familiar feel of his thick cock filling her cunt. Thomas pumped hard, fast and deep, his hips slapping between her thighs with each thrust.

“This is just what I needed after a long journey and a humiliating visit with your Queen,” groaned Thomas, fucking the Amazon negotiator fiercely. His butt pumping rapidly between her legs, Thomas leant down and captured her left nipple between his teeth, biting down and causing her to gasp in surprise.

King Thomas withdrew from the negotiators cunt, she gasped at his sudden exit as he moved further up her body, his cock leaving a glistening trail of precum up across her flat stomach. Thomas reached her chest, straddling her as he dropped his hard cock between her big tits. The King took a big breast in each hand, giving them a quick fondling before pressing the large, soft pillows together around his cock, forming a tight sheath to fuck.

“This is great!” he moaned enthusiastically as he started to fuck the busty Amazon’s tits, his cock sliding back and forth between the fleshy mounds. Thomas pressed the orbs tightly against the sides of his cock, slamming himself as hard and fast into her chest as he had her pussy. Each time he thrust forward the head of his cock shot up through the top of the Amazon’s cleavage. “Your tits feel superb around my cock!” groaned Thomas as he titty-fucked her vigorously, her breasts jiggling wildly with each thrust of his cock.

As he pumped at her tits, Thomas continued to squeeze and knead the large orbs that filled his hands, sinking his fingers deep into the firm, resilient flesh. Thomas shuffled up a little further so he was directly astride her chest and started to fuck her tits with long strokes of his cock. On the up-stroke the head of his cock jutted up under the negotiator’s chin. “You should negotiate like this all the time,” he moaned as he thrust himself between her immense tits. “You’d have got a much better deal from Bairacali like this I’m sure,” he added with a laugh.

Thomas stopped his thrusts once again, his balls by now really churning. He moved further up the prone Amazon’s body, straddling her face. The Amazon’s eyes went slightly wide as the shiny head of his cock touched her lips and she realized what he intended.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,747 Followers