King Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

She turned her head away in disgust as Thomas thrust down with his cock, it deflected along the side of her cheek. “No!” she cried in horror. “That’s disgusting, I won’t take a man in my mouth!”

“Your Queen did it, now don’t be such a bitch,” groaned Thomas in frustration, he was very close to cumming and eager to finish in her succulent mouth.

Her face screwed up in aversion, the negotiator turned back to face Thomas, her lips slightly parted. King Thomas needed no more invitation, he plunged his cock downwards into the lovely Amazon’s mouth, her lips forced wide as the King’s cock was shoved between them. Thomas gave a satisfied moan as his cock pushed down into her mouth. It may have been the first cock to ever enter the negotiator’s mouth, but Thomas had no patience for a slow introduction to cocksucking. He forced his cock deep down into her hot mouth, fucking her face with wild abandon.

“Oh yeah, that’s it bitch!” grunted Thomas, practically sitting on her face as he repeated drove his cock deep into her mouth and throat. The Amazon negotiator gagged slightly and struggled to keep up with the King’s lustful insistence and she was too busy trying to catch her breath between thrusts to worry about the taste of his male member.

Thomas was panting and grunting as he fucked the Amazon’s face, his balls slapping into her chin with each thrust as he used her mouth just as he had her cunt and tits. Each time he shoved his cock down deep into her mouth, her nose was pressed into the kinky thatch of his pubic hairs and she wrinkled it in disgust. “Oh fuck!” grunted Thomas, thoroughly enjoying the feel of her mouth on his cock.

He reached down and grabbed handfuls of her soft hair, pulling her head up into his groin as he suddenly groaned and exploded. Thomas’s body stiffened as he flooded the negotiator’s mouth, clutching her face into his crotch as she struggled to swallow his load. Thomas spent himself as he straddled her pretty face, pumping his seed into her mouth.

“That’s what I call using your mouth to negotiate,” Thomas said with a groan as his depleted cock slipped out from between the Amazon’s full red lips and he patted her gently on the top of the head.

**

Two days later Bairacali knelt on the former King’s bed, in front of him on her hands and knee’s was the beautiful Lady Valeria, receiving the General’s cock in swift doggy style thrusts.

“I remember the first time we were together,” said Bairacali, panting slightly as he grasped Valeria’s shapely hips and pounded against her ass, the firm cheeks jiggling only slightly as his fleshy hips slapped against her. “After feeling your mouth in this very room I thought I was going to kill Thomas then and there when he stopped.”

“You were a tad frustrated,” Valeria grunted with a smile as the unpleasant General pounded at her pussy, her heavy tits swinging beneath her as she was shunted forward on each hard thrust from Bairacali’s cock. Even though the memory was rather ugly she took some pleasure in remembering the General’s aggravation at being teased by her mouth and then denied her.

“Then when I took you back to my chambers and had your ass and sweet pussy for the first time,” Bairacali whispered the memory, the expression on Valeria’s face darkened somewhat. Her gratification had only lasted briefly.

There was an abrupt knock on the door that disturbed their trip down memory lane.

“Come in,” called out Bairacali, continuing to pump against the naked noblewoman before him. For Valeria, getting fucked in front of pages had become a way of life it seemed.

The pageboy hurried entered, casting Valeria only a precursory ogle. “A scout has arrived at the castle, Captain Menza said I was to bring him to you immediately,” the pageboy declared.

Bairacali nodded, “Very well, send him in.”

Valeria tightened her grip on the bed sheets as Bairacali slapped her ass with a sharp stinging strike. He fucked her rapidly, hard and deep until the scout entered, when he slowed his thrusts, but did not once leave her warm pussy.

“Thank you for seeing me General,” said the scout, dropping to one knee. He was breathless as though he had been running all day, his face was haggard with dark circles under the eyes and his clothing was filthy.

“Rise,” said Bairacali, doing a slow, deliberate thrust within Valeria as he spoke. “You rode through the night?” he asked, noting the man’s exhausted appearance.

“Three days without rest,” said the scout.

“A brave effort,” commended Bairacali, “what’s your name soldier?”

“Corporal Wilks,” the gaunt faced scout replied.

“We appreciate your efforts, what news do you bring Corporal?” asked Bairacali, resuming his thrusts into Lady Valeria.

“I come from the Amazon lands,” Wilks explained. “Their armies are marching on us as we speak. I had to ride through the night to beat them here,” he said breathlessly.

“Damn it!” growled Bairacali angrily, he gave a particularly hard shove into Valeria’s tight cunt, grunting as he swore. “I am not even King yet and they attack,” he fucked Valeria hard in line with his irritation. “When will they reach us.”

“Tomorrow morning,” said the scout, his gaze darting to Valeria for the first time since he had entered the room. The naked noble’s beauty was spoken about throughout the armies and he would have quite a story to tell when he finally got some rest. If he wasn’t so weary he could perhaps appreciate her beauty more.

“Fuck!” snarled Bairacali. “We have crushed their army before, we will do so again. They will be ground out of existence against the castle walls!”

“Yes General!” agreed the scout passionately.

“Captain Menza has been informed?” Bairacali asked.

“Yes,” confirmed Wilks.

“Excellent. You have done well Corporal, you should be commended,” said Bairacali looking with pride at his solder while remaining still, buried inside Valeria. “In fact you should be rewarded, you may use her mouth.”

Wilk’s blinked in surprise, experiencing the same kind of astonishment that the General had when he had been given the same offer from King Thomas. Bairacali had thoroughly enjoyed the incident and thought it would be nice to pass on the favor.

“What?” asked Wilks, not really sure what the General meant, surely he didn’t mean…

“Use her mouth, have her suck your cock, you’ve had a hard ride and deserve a little pleasure,” said Bairacali.

“No!” protested Valeria from beneath Bairacali. This was worse than what Thomas had put her through. At least when she had sucked Bairacali he had been a General and a war hero. This was a mere peasant, a Corporal who’d had a hard nights ride. This was beneath her!

“Shut up and put out,” growled Bairacali, slapping her ass hard.

Valeria started at the blow, her body stiffening in surprise, how could he do this to her. Corporal Wilks just stared at the naked beauty, gazed at her full red lips, slightly moistened by her tongue, and beneath her heavy breasts jiggling as the General struck her bare flesh.

“Go on,” the General urged the scout.

Wilks swallowed and stepped closer to the edge of the bed, in her kneeling position Valeria’s face was at a perfect crotch height. He moved forward so that he stood directly in front of the pretty noble as the General fucked her vigorously from behind.

“Go on,” repeated Bairacali.

Corporal Wilks looked down at Valeria, she did not protest but he could see a challenging look in her eyes as if daring him to do it. Wilks paused a moment longer, the look her in eye suggested that Valeria would bite his dick off if he put it anywhere in the vicinity of her mouth, but her deep red lips looked oh so full and inviting. It would be heaven to feel that pretty mouth wrapped around his cock.

In an almost desperate rush, Wilks hurriedly yanked down his pants, pulling out his cock, grubby and sweaty from the many days on horseback without rest. He pushed the smelly organ into Valeria’s face, his breathing rapid in eager anticipation.

Valeria screwed up her face as the sweaty stench hit her nostrils, but the rough thrusts from General Bairacali reminded her that she could not refuse the scout.

Wilks had a delirious grin on his face as Lady Valeria parted her lips and took his hard cock into her mouth. “Ohhh yeahhh!” he groaned deep and long as Valeria started to suck on his tired member, her hot mouth filling delightfully with her wet saliva and bathing him in delightful sensations. Valeria felt her mouth stretching slightly as the soldier’s cock rapidly grew to full stiffness.

The haggard scout looked down with absolute joy at the sight of his erect penis buried in the mouth of the beautiful, haughty noblewoman. As Bairacali fucked her from behind she was pushed forward on his cock. He let out a groan of pleasure as he felt his cock slide along her tongue and lodge into the back of her mouth, her lips close to the base of his cock so that she was practically deep throating him.

“You can fuck her face if you want,” Bairacali urged the scout.

Corporal Wilks looked up at the General his eyes showing his amazement at the whole scenario that was unfolding. In an almost dreamlike state he reached down and took Lady Valeria’s head in both his hands, holding her steady as he started to rock his hips, sliding his cock slowly in and out between the tight oval of her warm lips.

“Faster!” said Bairacali, directing Wilks in the use of Valeria’s mouth. He sped up the strokes of his own cock in her pussy as he spoke.

Wilks gave a lustful whimper and tightened his grip on Valeria’s head, his hips starting to thrust faster, and his cock now truly fucking her pretty mouth. Valeria gagged slightly as his cock invaded her throat, but accommodated his plunging penis without further complaint. “Oh yeah, suck that cock!” he grunted, slamming into her mouth, his balls slapping into her chin with each thrust and her nose buried in the sweaty matt of his pubic hair. This was almost too good to be true.

With a loud grunt of pleasure the scout came, his thrusting penis shooting across Valeria’s tongue and quickly filling her mouth. With a groan he pulled out of her, grabbing the base of his spurting cock and aiming the tip straight at Valeria’s face. The noblewoman’s eyes widened in surprise as another rope of cum burst out, splashing into her face and coating her in his sticky seed. Wilks moaned as he stroked his cock, milking the last of his cum out.

Behind, Bairacali has paused his fucking to watch Wilks administer the facial to the beautiful woman.

“Oh that was good!” moaned Wilks softly as he squeezed his shaft, wringing out the cum.

Valeria had a wild-eyed look, her face dripping cum as Bairacali resumed fucking her.

**

The assault came early the following morning, just as Corporal Wilks had predicted. General Bairacali himself stood on the city walls, Captain Menza by his side as they prepared to defend their city against the attacking Amazons.

The Amazon warriors, led by their beautiful blonde Queen, massed at the edge of the forest that surrounded the city, very near to the very spot King Thomas had been dropped off by the woodcutter Jak Woodcock.

With a wild war cry the Amazon horde charged the city. As the Amazon’s drew into range of the city walls they unleashed their spears, hurling them with deadly force and accuracy towards the armored defenders on the wall. Bairacali had expected the Amazon’s to crash ineffectually against the walls, and the sudden ranged onslaught caught the defends by surprise.

A spear impaled a soldier not two men away from Menza, the man giving a blood-curdling cry of pain as he tumbled forward over the edge of the wall. All along the length of the wall others were meeting their doom.

Bairacali swore at himself, cursing his complacency as the rank of Amazon’s dashed back to the edge of the forest and a second wave of spear throwers charged towards the gates. “Archers!” ordered Bairacali as the Amazon’s charged towards the walls. The soldiers on the wall stepped back as the archers took their places on the front rank. “Fire at will!” shouted Bairacali.

The archers unleashed their arrows as soon as the Amazon’s were in range, gravity and the more powerful weapons were on the side of the men, the longer ranged weapons taking out a full third of the spear throwers before they reached the walls to hurl their spears. As the Amazon’s scurried back towards the safety of the forest and second hail of arrows took out another mass of the warrior women.

“They are done,” snorted Bairacali. “They are not suited to siege warfare and have no way of breaking through our defenses,” he added, having seen how ineffectual their attacks were. The General then turned to Menza. “I will leave you in charge of the cities defenses Captain Menza. There is a sweet asshole awaiting my return.”

“Yes sir, I will grind them to dust,” he said, saluting his commander. At the mention of Lady Valeria’s ass, Menza couldn’t help but be reminded how tight Carmen the White’s rear passage had been. He gazed at the retreating figure of Bairacali with a little jealousy. Despite the limited numbers of the Amazons, he still had a full day of warfare ahead of him before he would be getting any pussy.

“Ready the catapults,” he ordered one of his men as he returned his attention to the battlefield.

**

As the battle began on the fields outside the city, far beneath the battlefield, unknown to the defending General and his armies, came the true threat to the security of the castle.

King Thomas, along with ten of the bravest of the Amazon warriors, including the large breasted negotiator and the flat chested Amazon that had captured Thomas in the forest, rapidly made their was through the secret underground tunnels that led directly into the heart of the castle.

Thomas was finally dressed, in a rough cloth robe that the Amazon’s clothed their male slaves in. Not exactly up to his usual standards, but better than wearing nothing. “It’s good to be back,” he whispered under his breath as they reached the familiar tunnels, close to the castle itself. “We are within the city walls,” he said aloud to the Amazon’s that traveled with him. “Not long now.”

The lovely Amazon negotiator glanced suspiciously at the ceiling above, as if she feared it would collapse at any moment. “I for one will be glad to be out of these accursed tunnels,” she said.

“And hopefully impaling a man on my spear,” added the flat chested Amazon hunter, leader of the ten that had come with Thomas. She had been very reluctant to accompany him, hating the thought that her fellow warriors would be fighting and dying with honor above as she skulked cowardly into the castle through the secret passages. In the end the Queen was forced to outright command her to go with Thomas.

“Remain silent from here,” hissed Thomas as they reached a flight of stairs that led upwards into the darkness. Thomas tightened his grip on the borrowed axe he carried as he led the ten warrior women up the stairs towards the castle. The entrance would lead out into the castle dungeons. With the attention of defending the city walls, no doubt the resistance would be minor, but still Thomas was assured to be walking into a fight.

They reached a trapdoor at the top of the stairs, Thomas paused a moment, straining his ears to pick up any noise beyond, but all was silent.

He took a deep breath and then burst up through the trapdoor, leading the ten Amazon’s through into the castle. The time of his revenge was getting closer.

A guard seemed to come from nowhere, swinging a short handled pole arm in a wide arc towards Thomas’s head. The King, ducked, dropping to the ground. Before the guard could recover from his swung and attack again, the flat chested Amazon had moved past Thomas and ran the guard through with her spear.

“Keep on your feet man,” she told him, tugging him upright. Thomas nodded, his heart racing as he led the Amazon’s onwards through the lines of jail cells towards the exit of the dungeon. A couple more guards got in their path, but the skilled Amazon warriors quickly dealt with them.

“Your highness!” cried out a voice as Thomas neared the exit to the dungeons. He spun around in surprise and saw Carmen the White locked in a cell, her normally snowy hair gray with dirt and her white robe torn and stained.

“Sorceress?” Thomas murmured in surprise as he stepped up to the cell door.

“Bairacali and Menza had taken over the castle!” Carmen hissed in warning. “They have kept me locked up in here. We must flee!” The magician then saw the ten warrior women that stood behind Thomas. “Who are they?”

“They’re with me,” said Thomas with a grin and he bent and retrieved a set of cell keys from one of the slain guards. He unlocked the cell door and released Carmen. “We’ve come for Bairacali’s head.”

Carmen smiled at that, “I will help,” she said with a determined nod.

Thomas bowed his head slightly and took Carmen’s hand, leading her out of the jail cell. With the Amazon’s at their back they hurried through the castle passageways, killing any guards they came across as they made their way towards the throne room.

**

General Bairacali was in the King’s office, his consort Lady Valeria bent over the desk, her richly embroided dress bunched up around her hips as Bairacali ass-fucked her from behind, his cock buried in her tight rear passage.

“You will make me a great Queen,” gasped Bairacali as he hunched against her backside, slamming his cock deep into her.

“Just like old times!” called out a voice from the doorway. Bairacali looked up his surprise, his eyes suddenly going wide as he stared into the angry face of young King Thomas.

“What are you doing here?” demanded Bairacali, immediately stopping fucking Valeria although his cock remained wedged in her tight ass. The General noted that Carmen the White and a small squad of Amazon warriors stood behind the King.

Thomas ignored the question, “So, are you going to share?” he asked, glancing down at the bent over form of Lady Valeria.

Bairacali gave a growl of anger and pulled back out of Valeria, the noblewoman letting out a sharp gasp as his cock popped free of her. The General cursed himself as he saw that his sword lay on the chair on the opposite side of the desk, the side closest to Thomas.

“Welcome back, your highness,” Bairacali said, suddenly his voice softening. “We feared you were dead…”

“Save it!” snapped Thomas, cutting him off. “I know of your treachery.”

Bairacali’s face contorted into a scowl, his eyes flicking from Thomas’s face to where his sword lay. “You were a lousy ruler,” spat Bairacali, “your father would have been ashamed!” With that he dived across the table, making a desperate grab for his weapon. Thomas saw the movement and rushed forward to intercept him.

At the same moment there was a scream from behind as one of the Amazon’s were cut down, the flat chested leader spun to see Captain Menza and a squad of nine guardsmen attacking from the rear.

Carmen the White muttered a unintelligible string of words under her breath and suddenly a blade of white flame danced from her hand. “Menza is mine,” she shouted to the other Amazon’s as they engaged the guardsmen in battle.

Thomas reached the chair where Bairacali’s sheathed sword lay moments before the General. With a desperate lash of his boot he kicked the chair skidding across the room and the sword flying, then made a desperate swing of his axe towards the General’s head. Thomas found himself with no backup from the Amazon’s facing a skilled military soldier in single combat, not exactly what he had planned when he’d first suggested this to the Amazon Queen.

Bairacali captured Thomas’s wrists in both hands, immediately halted the arc of his axe. Thomas yelped as he tried with all his might to pull free, but Bairacali held his fast. Wrestling with the raised axe the two men tumbled to the door, the axe flying across the floor the same way the General’s sword went.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers