All Comments on 'Kinky Stuff Pt. 02'

by Passions_Fool

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!!

Great story, i hope you continue with this. I am suprised you didnt may Slut eat the creampie from Baby pussy, keep it up!!!

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Working on part 3 now. Hope to have it completed soon. Glad you are enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous

I definitely didn’t expect Nora! can’t wait for the next instalment!

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks. Working on part 3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck!!!

With all the kinky fetishes that exist, you could be writing forever! Love the ‘Nora’ addition. Excellent story line, please continue!

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 5 years agoAuthor
Not sure how far ...

I will go into the fetish world since I have very little experience and don't write about stuff I'm not familiar with. They are novice explorers as well. We'll just have to see. Thanks for reading.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 5 years ago
Brothers?

Loved it so far and anxiously waiting part 3. Any chance they have another brother? Since you added another female to the mix, how about another male? One who Brad can peg and/or vice versa?? For some reason, I don't mind reading about 2 guys but 2 girls is harder for me to enjoy. lol

AJeyeAJeyeabout 5 years ago
Lovely Kink

Personally, I really like the FFM scenario. Dying to see what the strap-on is for, who it's for. Have my own idea and if I'm right it'll "finish" me off. Really excellent read, thanks.

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 4 years ago
Hot damn...

You write wonderfully demented, lovingly deviant smut. I greatly enjoyed it, loved the niece setup from ch 1 - good technique!

How’s chapter 3 coming? Pervy minds wanna know!

Passions_FoolPassions_Foolover 4 years agoAuthor

Due to real life problems, my writing has been put on hold. Not sure how soon I will be able to continue. I hope to return in the near future. Thanks for the nice comment!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Will you be able to finish l hope so.

5/5

882103882103about 2 years ago

DAMN this is hot. Loved it. I need a cold shower now!

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

I hope to read more of this story and see how it progresses and how things change. Would assume that they will be moving in toghter at some point so they can do more and so he is around to be in control more.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Guess that is a wish as nothing has been updated since 2018. Hope I am wrong though as I like your storys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been a few years but still hope to see more of this story. There's so many ways that it can go.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I realize that you were hoping for a shock to your readers with the Nora reveal. In my case it totally failed. I believe that I probably figured it out about the same time that all three of them were first getting onto the king-size bed together before Uncle Brad penetrated his niece for the first time. I have no idea what gave it away, but by the time that his dick was deep inside of Nora, I was already absolutely certain that it was a mother/daughter threesome and not just one of Emma's girl friends or a co-worker.

One comment on safe words though. Just how in the fuck was Emma supposed to say 'halt' if her hands and arms are bound together behind her while Brad is shoving the head of his dick literally into her throat? She couldn't push him away to say the safe word and she couldn't speak with her throat blocked solid. It just struck me as totally stupid.

If you strip away 100% of the BDSM crap, then the sexy incest threesome story is certainly worth a 5. But as presented in this current format, it barely ranks 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another unfinished story. There really should be a category for authors who never complete their stories. At least that way I would know which authors works to avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So is it 2 part or to be continued lol. Anyway awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous