Kinky Stuff Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nibbling on Baby's neck, my sister leered at me, then slid around to the front, dropping to her knees. Her fingers hooked the waistband of the thong and tugged it downward, raising each foot to help her step out of them. "Spread your legs for Sir. I want to show him his new fuck hole." Emma moved slightly to the side and sat back on her heels to give me the best view.

Baby's mound was pale-tan in color, as was the rest of her body. She must sunbathe naked, since there was not a single, visible tan line, while her pussy was a beautiful, bright pink that matched her nipples. I wasn't sure if this was her normal state, or if she was just extremely excited. Her inner lips were pushed out and flowered wide open. There also wasn't a trace of pubic hair on her mound.

Somehow reading my thought, Emma said, "She waxes her cunt. Beautiful, isn't she, Sir?" All I could do was nod lamely. Emma raised her hand to fully open the large labia for me, exposing the hole inside. Baby shook harder this time, her eyes fluttering shut. Shoving fingers inside, Emma twisted them about, then pulled them out to display how wet they were. "Just like me, she is always ready to fuck. She tastes like honey," sis explained, sampling the juices she had dug out.

I couldn't take anymore. "Bring me a treat, slut!"

When Emma gathered more of the 'honey', Baby opened her eyes to watch me suck her fluids into my mouth. Indeed, she tasted sweet and smelled like roses. My cock grew another inch, or so it seemed.

When I had cleaned the fingers, Emma stood up and turned sideways to me. "Undress me, Baby." A moment later, Emma was naked with Baby on her knees in front of her. Shifting a bit more so I could get a better view, Emma directed, "Show Sir how good you can eat pussy!" Baby glanced at me quickly, before attacking my sister's cunt as if she was starved. I watched in a happy daze as her mouth clamped on the cunt and her tongue snaked through her pussy lips. The erotic exhibit drew my hand to my shaft to stroke. Emma flashed me a naughty grin.

She grabbed the back of Baby's head, forcing her mouth firmly into her crotch, her eyes rolling up before letting out hearty sigh. "Fuckk! She's really good." Emma let her continue for a bit longer before she tugged Baby's head back by the hair. Happy, Baby looked up, her tongue swiping up all the juice she could reach on her face. Emma pulled her up and they shared a passionate deep throat. "Get on the bed. Let's sixty-nine for Sir."

Baby moved like she was shot out of a cannon. Flopping on her back, she waited for her Mistress. As Emma moved to the bed, she beckoned with a finger behind her back to have me follow. My dick was so stiff, I had a little trouble standing up. By the time I was beside them, they were already at each other, Emma on top with her face buried between Baby's thighs.

I wanted to watch how Baby was tending to my sis, so I stood at her head, stroking my shaft and taking a closer look. Emma's knees were tucked forward giving me an excellent view. Baby glanced up at me, then flashed a smile before resuming what she obviously enjoyed doing. For the first time I was able to see that she had sparkling, steel-gray eyes. Her tongue was swimming everywhere, from sphincter to clit and back.

Curious about Baby's reaction, I startled her when I sharply smacked Emma's ass. She pulled her face back to watch me slap each cheek hard. Emma's cry of pleasure was muffled. "Do you like your ass spanked, Baby?"

"Very much, Sir," was her enthusiastic response. After I smiled back at her, she went back to her meal. "I'll make sure that happens, then." She giggled.

I moved to Emma's end of the coupling. After watching her feast for a moment, I observed, "Enjoying your snack, I see." Her head popped up, her face wet with a big grin on it. "I love it, Sir. If you want a sample, kiss me." I leaned down and not only kissed her, but licked up as much of the fluid as possible.

"Mummmmm. She's delicious!"

"Have we pleased you, Sir?" She raised up on stiffened arms and winked at me with a sly expression.

"Ohhh myyyy! Yes, you have, Slut!"

She rolled off Baby, staring at my belly. "Then... Baby would love it if you would do her the honor of fucking her." I glanced at Baby who had risen up and was leaning back on her elbows, her attention fixated on my hard-on.

I decided to take it a step further. I climbed atop the bed on my knees at Baby's feet. With my legs spread, I gazed at her with a serious expression, then said, "Yes, I will. But first, she must show me how well she sucks a cock." I pointed at my erection.

She leapt to me on her hands and knees, pausing to ask permission, "May I, Sir?" When I nodded, she began. Using only her mouth, she ran her tongue around my knob, then up and down my swollen shaft. Her eyes never left my face while she opened her mouth wide and engulfed my glans, sucking and massaging me. Sitting back on my heels, I ran my fingers through her hair and watched her technique. She kept moving deeper until I felt my tip bump the back of her throat. There, she seemed hesitant to proceed.

Grabbing her hair, I lifted her head up. Fluids trickled from inside her mouth as she stared at me, bug-eyed. "Do you know how to deep throat, Baby?"

Blinking, she swiped her tongue out to collect the stray liquid. "Yes -- but, not a cock as fat as yours, Sir," she apologized. I glanced at Emma who was sitting off to the side, smiling and enjoying the whole show.

"Well... I can train you. Would you like that?" Baby nodded meekly. "But, maybe later. Right now, it's time to fuck you." Her face lit up. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees." Her enthusiastic movement set the bed bouncing wildly. Anxiously, she looked back at me.

I studied her cute ass for a moment before I had an idea. "Slut, you know I prefer a red ass. Get busy and don't be gentle."

Emma seemed pleased. "Yes, Sir." She moved beside Baby to caress her flesh just before her hand swung back and attacked. The sharp, smacking sound, and the cry from her target were telling. What followed was at least a dozen slaps on both cheeks, until a rosy hue covered the skin.

"Slut, I want her to feast on your cunt while I fuck my new plaything." I pointed at Baby's head. As Emma settled back against the headboard, her legs spread open, I spanked Baby's cute ass some more to maintain its color. With one final smack, I ordered, "Get down there and eat that pussy!" Emma smiled and grabbed Baby's hair, guiding her face into her crotch.

I crawled on my knees between Baby's legs, spreading them wider and closer to her chest to leave her as exposed as possible. Her cunt was dripping, her excitement extremely obvious. Looking up, I noticed that Emma had a look on her face that was astounding--- a cross between pure, carnal lust and blissful joy. She panted softly, her knees drawn up next to her tits, while Baby slurped at her belly. My sister's lips curled into a snarl as she asked, "Fuck my baby! Fuck her good!"

Smiling back at her, I dipped my knob into Baby's hole, rubbed it back and forth between her lips, then slipped it inside. Emma lifted Baby's head to look into her eyes. "You want it rough, don't you, Baby?"

I could hear the smack of Baby's lips before she replied, "Yes, Mistress!"

With a quirky grin, Emma forced Baby back down. "Suck my clit sum-more!" I was in an erotic daze. This whole situation was getting 'curiouser and curiouser' -- like 'Alice in Wonderland' had observed. 'How far down the rabbit hole would we be going?' I pondered.

To give me a firm hold, I grabbed Baby by the hips where her legs joined. I lifted her upward just a touch, to align my cock perfectly, then rammed home. She was so wet inside, that there was a squishy sound when I hit bottom, plus a rivulet of moisture ran down my sack. There was also a muffled grunt as I began to fuck her with everything I had.

"Uhhh... uhhhh... uhhh!" mixed in with the slap of our skin together, her head butting against Emma's belly. Sis winked at me as I let Baby have it. I soon felt a bead of sweat run down my forehead before it dripped on Baby's back. My cock was burning up in her boiling, slick, tunnel.

She didn't possess the vaginal muscles that my sister had. Even so, I could still feel her clutching on me. She was definitely wetter, though. Sloppy didn't even adequately describe her condition. I wondered how soaked the sheets were beneath us, but that thought quickly passed as the tightness of my sack was becoming more apparent.

Baby's head ripped from Emma's hold so she could speak, "I-- I want your cumm, Sir!... inside meee!" She shuddered hard and long, her inner muscles contracting on my shaft just before she came with an ear shattering howl. I continued to pump into her while a flood was unleashed on my balls.

A moment later it was my turn to bellow, spraying all my pent up semen into her belly. It felt like gallons cut loose, until I collapsed on top of her, my weight smashing her flat to the bed.

I'm not sure how long it was before I rolled off, nor how much time had passed until I was aware that someone was licking my belly, then sucking on my softening cock. I struggled to slip my arm under my head and open my eyes, only to find Emma with her face between Baby's thighs, apparently cleaning up what was leaking out. Eventually, she crawled back to me to cozy up.

"Baby... finish draining Sir." As I laid there and closed my eyes, Emma was stroking my body gently. My prick was still super sensitive, causing me to jerk when Baby mouthed it. There must not have been much cum left. A moment later, she quit sucking, and shifted to caressing my thighs and belly.

They let me recoup a will longer, before I felt Emma's mouth next to my ear. "I have one more surprise for you, if you're up for it."

For some reason, I felt like being a smart ass, "I'm too soft. Give me a few minutes." I opened my eyes. She was leaning on her elbow, her face just above me.

Playfully, she slapped my chest. "We'll take care of that for you in a bit," she snickered. Baby took hold of my prick, sat up, straddling my thighs, while tenderly fondling my shaft and balls. "The reason for the masks is that you know who Baby is. " The thought, 'Ohhhhh-shit! Here we go again,' popped inside my head. Baby adjusted my cock on my belly, before scooting forward to center it between her pussy lips. With a wicked grin, her hips began to rock forward and back, the heat and wetness of her igniting more glorious sensations.

"Show him, sweetie." Baby's hand went to her mask and tugged upward. That's when my brain became officially fried.

"Hi, Uncle Brad." BOO-MMM! It was my niece, Nora! I lay there stupefied, staring at her, all naked and slip-sliding on my cock. She tossed the mask aside and bent forward to remove my facial covering. I must have looked like an imbecile. She giggled loudly. "Cat got your tongue?"

What the fuck could I say? Here was the little girl that I had known since the day she was born. That cute toddler in pigtails who had followed me around like a shadow. The young lady that I'd played soccer with and watched as she grew into a beautiful woman before my eyes. Since I had no children myself, she was more like a daughter to me than a niece. And... I had just fucked her -- in front of and with the help of her mother!

It had been almost two years since I'd last seen her. She'd moved away with her boyfriend to a nearby town to start a new life. I tried to speak, but, "Whaaaa--?" was all that came out.

Emma tried to explain, "There was no other way to make this happen, Brad." Her fingers were running through my hair. "It was tough enough for me to seduce you, let alone getting Nora involved."

Again, I tried to speak, "Why...? Uuhhh...?" I couldn't think straight.

Emma could see how shook up I was. "Sweetie, go grab us some drinks, while I talk to my brother, okay?"

Despite her obvious disappointment in having to stop what she was enjoying, Nora relented. "Okay, mom." She crawled off her perch, and left the room with a sexy wiggle of her ass, glancing back over her shoulder for another look at my cock.

Emma moved to the head of the bed and began to stack some pillows up. "Come here and let's talk." As I slid up the bed to her, she went on. "Okay... here's the story." She patted the pillows for me to recline against, then curled into my side. "Nora moved back here last year after her breakup with her boyfriend. When she first hooked up with him, I tried to warn her that I knew it wouldn't work. But, you know how young love can be when your heart's on fire, but your brain is missing."

I chuckled. "Been a long time ago, but, yes, I remember." At this point, Nora returned, carrying some beers. I couldn't help but look at her body in a very different light than I had earlier. My niece was beautiful, and very grown up. It was tough to dispel the memories that I still harbored of that little girl. Like a vixen, she sauntered to the bed and handed each of us a bottle. I mentally slapped myself for thinking, 'Aren't you too young for a beer?' She was over 21 now.

Noticing where I was looking, Nora softly laughed. She cupped a tit, squeezing it, forcing the nipple to protrude. "Bet you never dreamed you'd get to play with this. Did you, Uncle Brad?" All I could do was shake my head in disbelief.

"I was bringing him up to date on your split from Mark and moving back here, sweetie."

"Yeah. That was a big-g-g mistake!" Nora agreed, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Anyway, it was at this same time that Doug and I were having serious problems. He was also gone a lot, traveling for work -- or so he said." Emma's tone was full of irony. "Nora and I spent a lot of time commiserating with each other, quickly discovering we both had the same complaint about our sex lives."

She took a drink, which allowed Nora to jump in, "Mom confessed to me about her obsession with that fetish website. I asked her to show me. It wasn't very long until I had to admit that a lot of the stuff on there was also very appealing to me." Nora was staring at my dick which was having an affect on me, despite my resistance. This whole incest-thing was being rapidly dispelled. Plus, her pussy was so pretty and fuckable. "Your cock is so cute. It's twitching," she observed with a titter.

"I wonder why!" My sarcastic nature was in high gear.

Emma returned to the original topic, "We both had the same problem. We didn't have anyone to 'experiment' with. A couple of weeks ago, when we were watching a video featuring a spanking session, and we'd been drinking quite a bit, we got carried away. Before we knew what we were doing, we went off the deep end."

"Yeah!" Nora sounded proud of the incident. "We ended up in mom's bed, masturbating with a couple of her toys. One thing led to another -- we ended up helping each other. We both came so hard that it was amazing! Afterward, I was laying there with a dildo, still playing, when I said, 'I wish we had a cock!'" Nora set her bottle on the nightstand, moving to sit cross legged beside me.

Emma cleared her throat, then interjected, "I told her that there was no one I trusted enough to ever give that much power to. Then, Nora blew my mind when she suggested, 'What about Uncle Brad?' Needless to say, I was in shock!"

"She really was! I reminded her how you had always been there for us -- how I knew there was more to it than just sisterly love, because of the way she lit up when you were around." Nora dropped her head, putting a hand on her belly, the fingers gently playing with her cunt. "I also confessed that I'd had a crush on you forever. You were more of a father to me than dad was. He never really showed either of us any real love. It shook mom up a bit when I also confessed that I had fantasies when I grew older about you and I becoming--- involved." Nora's fingers pushed inside her hole as she began to finger fuck herself.

"Nora-a-a!" Emma complained, but not very sincerely.

"Let me tell him, mom! Okay?" Emma relented. "So, after the initial shock of the incest implications wore off, it started to sink in that both of us wanted it to happen." She moaned suddenly, her eyes fluttering. She regained her composure quickly. "We began to plot on how to make it happen. And voila!"

I jerked when Emma's hand gripped my full hard-on. She chuckled. "Look who's ready again! And, all we did was talk!" She laughed.

Nora withdrew her fingers to show us. They were covered with her lubricant. "Look, I'm wet and horny again!" Her stare was glassy as she examined them. Her gaze shifted to me. "Uncle Brad?"

"Yes, Nora?"

"I have a favor to ask." Seeing my nod, she went on, "I know it's for you to decide, but I wondered if you would call me... Pet? And, I want to call you 'Daddy' since I've always thought of you that way." She appeared to blush. "It makes my cunt wetter to think about you like that."

The surprises just kept on coming. The implications of her request pulsed through both my brain and my erection. "Okay... Pet." I took a deep breath. "Daddy likes that!" I smiled at the happiness that swept over her.

Emma giggled. "She's been dying to ask you that. Her name for me is not Mistress. We just used that for today. She likes to call me Mommy, just like she did when she was little."

"I see. Well, let's use these new names in private from now on."

"Yes, Brother."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Pet, go get the things from my drawer," my sister instructed.

Nora jumped into action. "Yes, Mommy." She rifled through a dresser drawer until she found them, then ran back to show me. She held up the first one -- a red anal plug that matched the one I had given to Emma.

"This is for you, brother, to help train her for your big... uhhh, entry!" Pet smirked and handed it to me. Next, she held up the second item which was a medium, strap-on dildo. I shot Emma a questioning look. She laughed heartily, then explained, "That is for something I want to do -- after you give pet her plug."

"Well then, might as well do it now!" I studied the toy as I decided how to present it. The jewel was the same size, but the plug end was tapered and not as fat as Emma's. It was apparently designed to be a first plug. Nora was watching me intently, with anticipation. I tipped it toward her. "Suck on it, Pet."

It was engulfed in a flash, Pet's eyes big, and staring at me. "Sit on the bed and lie back. Mommy, come here and watch your little girl get her first plug." Pet dropped the dildo and flopped on the bed. Emma slid off to move beside me. "Pet, tuck your knees to your chest and hold your cheeks apart so that Mommy and Daddy get a good look." Nora was already waiting in position.

Her voice was suddenly different, childlike and innocent, "I want to see, too, Daddy."

"After it's in. Mommy will take you to the bathroom where you can compare yours to hers." She seemed pleased with my answer. I admonished her, "Now once this is in, you must wear it all the time. It's a symbol that you belong to us." As she nodded her understanding, I had another thought. "Also, you can't wear panties or a bra anymore, except when it's necessary because of-- your period. We want to be able, at any time, to lift up your skirt, or pull down your pants and see your pretty, naked pussy and plug, understand?"

Softly panting, her eyes fixed and glassy, she confirmed, "Yes, Daddy. I belong to you and Mommy."

"Get her ready, Slut." Emma knelt down and dipped her fingers into Pet's soggy pussy. From there, she moved swiftly down to her sphincter, smearing moisture around it before inserting them inside. She stirred them around, forcing carnal groans from Pet. Her eyes half-closed as her mommy stretched her muscle a bit.

Glancing back at me, my sister paused. "I think she's ready, Brother."