Kinky Stuff Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at Pet. "Ready or not ... it's time!" She nodded.

With Emma's fingers barely out of the way, I pushed the tip in, rotated it a second, then shoved it home. Her muscle had barely collapsed around the narrow post when she let out a happy squeal. Her smile was equally satisfied. I took a moment to twist it inside her, then adjusted it so that the heart was aligned in an upright position.

Emma grinned up at me as I once again spanked Pet's cheeks. "Got to make sure her skin color matches her gem," I declared. "Now, both of you run to the bathroom so you can compare your toys!"

Nora looked like she was shot out of a cannon, moving swiftly and laughing, with Emma right behind her. I sat on the edge of the bed, listening to their happy chatter as they satisfied Pet's curiosity. It was all too surreal for me to believe. Either way, I was occupied with my thoughts of what was coming next.

A minute later, they bounced back into the room like a couple of school girls, full of energy and emotion. "I love my heart plug, Daddy! I will wear it always!"

"You'd better," I admonished her.

Emma came to the bed and picked up the dildo from the floor. She held it up for us to see. "Well... you've both had your fun." There was a wicked expression on her face as she pronounced, "Now, it's my turn!"

My cock jerked. I couldn't wait to hear what she had in store ...

(To be continued...)