All Comments on 'Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Interesting

Another start to a good story, I can't wait to see where you go with it. You have an amazing gift of developing characters and I am always happy when I see a new one.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Neat story line

Waiting to see where you take this. You

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 5 years ago
Wow

I have never read a story like this. I really want more. 5*

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
Another 5 star story

Your stories are great. This looks like another one

Rdk781Rdk781over 5 years ago

Starting another good story can't wait to see where it leads

DomkinkmaleDomkinkmaleover 5 years ago
I like

Want to read more

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 5 years ago
ANXIOUSLY AWAITING MORE

This is a great story line, and I can't wait to see more! Keep up the good work! 5 stars plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Friendly criticism

People speak in "contractions" so when you use complete words in dialogue it sounds stilted or awkward. Your stories are fun to read, however the use of contractions will give your story a more lifelike texture.

A contraction is a shortening of a word, syllable, or word group by omission of a sound or letter also : a form produced by such shortening

"They'll" is a contraction for "they will."

Keep writing, just give it more life!

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
WOW

Excellent!!!!!!! Please please continue!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good start!

Story was good, but real Marines never refer to themselves as soldiers!

GeneralSkywalker1GeneralSkywalker1over 5 years ago
5 stars

great story keep it comming dont make us wait to long

AxelottoAxelottoover 5 years ago
Yeah - he was a Marine, not a soldier

Soldiers are those other guys, the ones who were in the Army, or some other nations military. If he was in the Corps, the description is just 'he was a marine.' If you want to you can add what he did (Infantry, Armor, Air Wing, whatever), from the story it sounds like he was a grunt (an infantryman of some sort). If you aren't sure, best to say nothing more than 'he was a Marine' and 'he saw some combat' without getting any more specific (its too easy to get things wrong that break the sense of 'reality' in the story).

Axelotto

formerly a Sergeant, USMC

not a grunt (Air Wing FTW!)

MasterMerlinMasterMerlinover 5 years ago
Great Start

Please continue story

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Did not like the start

But, hope you continue with more chapters.

The story is building

JSipesJSipesover 5 years ago
Great story

I gave you five stars. However, you went overboard at first when he resisted sex with his sister. An honorable brother would respect his his sister and fight the temptation to take advantage. You did that, but almost to the point of making him seem gay or abnormal. I loved the story and I love that you chose to let him grow up by becoming a Marine. I agree with the other comments that all you have to say is that he was a Marine. Please continue with this story. He is now a man thanks to the Marine Corps. The story can only get better from here.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Should have warned me

You should have said this contains drugged and raped. Just because it was a woman drugging a man and then 2 women forcing him to do sexual things to them does NOT make it ok it is still rape, something I do not like, condone, or believe anybody that truly love someone would do to them. It totally ruined the fantasy for me and I was really loving the story, It was the first time I had seen a MAN uphold his morals. Then it when down hill with Tina in the shower, but you got my hopes up with Tony leaving afterwords. Now it's obvious how it's going to play out you need to think of a new plot a lot of your story go this route it has gotten old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

I quite enjoy this story and where its going, but please find an editor. There are a few spots, especially near the beginning that are quite jarring, sentences that are unfinished etc that take from what would otherwise be an exceptional story. I look forward to reading the rest and seeing where things go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not my favorite story of yours...

At least what I'd read so far. The return home after 5 years with no emotional drama felt unrealistic after the events that led him to running away in the first place. Let's push on to the next chapter shall we.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why?

Why take a great story, that is simmering along nicely, and just flush it down the toilet? Why spend so long building something, just to torch it afterwards? I'm pissed. This was becoming one of my favorite stories, and then, in an instant, you turn it upside down and take a dump on it. I'll never read another word written by you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lack of

Continuity. On page two, when leaving for the mall, Tina is w/o bra and panties. In the park, the brother removes her panties. WHY do so many refuse to proofread what they type? Is it really that difficult, that much of a burden or that time consuming? When I encounter such mistakes, I then begin to look for others, thus lose what the story is SUPOSE to be encouraging me to see.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Great start. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

stazzerstazzer4 days ago

Thank you for a great story, I really enjoyed it. Obviously like most of the stories on Literotica it could do with a good proof reader to check continuity and grammer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES