Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom and sis are unsatisfied. I help enable my sister.
13.8k words
4.54
110.1k
195

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

*****

Chapter 1 -- Helping Tina

I am a 25 years old male. I prefer computer games to everything else in my life. I am what most people would call a slacker. I do have a job but it's not great, I work at a fast food restaurant. I still live at home with my mom and little sister. I have a girlfriend but that's as far as it will ever go. In fact, I think our relationship is better described as fuck buddies. I am with my standard group online in a new game and we are having a ton of fun.

Two girls are on the team. All I know is that they are over 18 and talk goes towards sex often. This is one kinky bunch I play with, they come up with a lot of crazy stuff. That banter online is probably more fun than the actual game. We are the best of friends.

I realize this sounds sick and childish. It is, but to be honest, my life online is better than offline, this is where I choose to play. My mom spends most nights on dates leaving me to watch over my 18-year-old dork sister Tina. At times my sister is cool and even good looking. She just can't decide if she is a cool cheerleader, goth, druggie, or nerd. She seems to change with each boyfriend.

Tonight, is typical for her. She comes home early, looks sad, her makeup is running down her face like she was crying. In a bathing suit she is quite stunning. 5' 2", 100 pounds, C cup breasts and a killer smile. I like her long auburn hair with a curl on the end. She stays in shape and is probably a lot of fun for someone. To me, she is sad too much, kind of depressed. Mom isn't around enough to notice, Tina won't see the doctor. I comment online, Raven and Micron, the girls, suggest I go talk to her. They stop playing and get the others to as well until I talk to her. I log off, I don't want to get killed.

I go to my sister's room and am about to knock but her door is half open. She is on the bed with her panties down and a dildo is up her cunt. She is pumping herself hard enough she doesn't notice me. After she orgasms, she opens her eyes and looks at me with a smile. That's weird behavior. She has a big overstuffed chair in her room, I sit down on it, so we can talk.

I plead, "Tina, I think you need help. You are sad way too much, nothing makes you happy, and tonight you leave your door open while masturbating. It's almost like you wanted to get caught. I know I'm nothing to you but is there something I can do to help?"

She instantly turns into a demon. She throws her pillows, sheets, blanket, clothes, and sex toys at me. She sits there naked on her bed breathing hard and nostrils flaring at me. All I did was ask a simple question.

In her anger she yells at me, "You get to jack off twice a day in the comfort of your bedroom. I CAN'T DO THAT! I need more!"

She pauses, catching her breath.

She continues although not quite as mad now, "My needs are more ... kinky and weird. Guys don't like to play my games and I can't get off. I am not sad you FUCKER!" She is getting mad again. "You, dirt infested, maggot loving slime, I AM FUCKING HORNY! I can't get relief."

Tina quickly turns to pleading, "Leaving my door open helps a bit, but having you standing there helped a lot. I can't get off the standard ways, I need weird. I can't find a guy into weird."

I suggest, "There are two girls online I play with that are super weird and kinky, I could hook you up with them."

Tina is frustrated with me, "Were you dropped as a child? Did I ever say I was into women? I need a master to make me to do crazy shit. A couple of weird chicks out east aren't going to help my needs."

I try a different approach, "I have some college age friends that might be able to help out. They say they are hung like a horse and never left a woman unsatisfied."

Tina interrogates me, "Would they tie me up and whip me or share me with their friends, or force me to fuck strangers at parties or a bar?"

Oh shit, she is crazy. Only a whore does that type of thing. I don't think she is a whore, but I might need to think about this some. My whole image of her just shattered. She does have odd needs.

As I am leaving her room, "Ok, I will tell you when I find a guy like that. In the meantime, I think you should close your door, if mom catches you, with as horny as she has been, she might jump you. She is on a run of bad dates and can't get satisfied. Hell, she is even looking at me."

Tina smiles seductively, "Why shouldn't she look at you. You are tall, thin, clean, reasonably good looking, smart, willing to eat pussy, and you have a big cock without being too big."

I stand in the doorway stunned. I can only look at her. How the hell does she know I eat pussy?

Tina senses my confusion and explains, "I have seen you after a shower and occasionally masturbating. Eyes don't lie and too many of my friends say they know from first-hand experience you aren't bad. Still, you are my brother, it doesn't matter."

I suggest offhandedly, "Next time you Jill, think about me." If she likes me, maybe that will help.

Little did I know at the time, those seven words, "Next time you Jill, think about me," would dramatically alter my life.

I go back online and give a full account of my conversation. My friends are worried about my sister. They tell me horror stories of what guys did to them and how they are lucky to be alive. They also tell me some stories about some wonderful masters and how much fun they had.

They can see the appeal of finding a good one. The problem is there is no label on someone's forehead saying this one a good one and that one is bad. How do you know they are not a serial killer? It's amazing where the human mind goes especially when it gets scared or in my case concerned.

It isn't long before I lose interest for the night. They have me thinking and worrying to the point gaming is no fun. That has never happened before. That means I care what happens to my sister. No kidding. I had no idea. I go to the kitchen and make myself a salad. It isn't long before Tina does the same.

We are both crunching on lettuce when she says, "You were right."

What do I make out of that? You were right. About what? When? Why can't she complete a full thought?

I asked confused, "What?"

Tina says, "I quote, 'Next time you Jill, think about me.' Well, I did, you were right. It did help. However, I have a problem."

Like a rat in a trap, "Ok, I bite, what's your problem? I know you want me to ask you."

She smiles, "Was it better because I was thinking of you or was it better because you told me to do it?"

I suggest, "That's easy, next time you Jill, think about that singer you worship. If it is different one way or the other, that will be your answer."

Tina tells me, "After homework, I will give it a try."

Oh goodie, I will get an update on my sister's masturbation habits. Yes, that ranks up there on the most important facts I need to know. It's right next to, 'When did the president last purchase a pair of socks at a store?'

Feeling better now, I go back online and have fun. At midnight my alarm goes off. I set an alarm nightly, so I don't play all night. I get too involved and lose track of time. I log off and go to bed. I can hear a vibrator going across the hall. I roll over and fall asleep. I don't even want to think about it.

+++++

I wake up about 7:00 AM which is way too early. I am up and once up, no going back to sleep. I go down and make cereal. Mom has coffee going and looks hung over.

I ask, "Shouldn't you be on your way to work? What will your boss say?"

Mom explains, "He is the one that did this to me. I will take my time."

Tina looks better today, maybe my advice worked out great for her and she can masturbate to that weirdo whenever she needs to. I finish breakfast, dress, and go to work. Yeah, fun. Eight grueling hours later and I am on my way home. I smell like a taco.

I can't wait to get some online time in before dinner. I take a quick shower to get the stink of the restaurant off me. Then, it is log on and kick ass time. As I am logging in, my sister walks in. Oh no, no, no, she is going to ruin my evening again. My door is always open, nobody ever comes in. I may need to start closing it. But then, why would anyone come into my room? Nobody cares enough about me to ask a question. Well, until now.

Tina explains, thinking I care, "It worked but not as good."

I am concentrating on my game, I ask, "What are you talking about?"

A frustrated Tina explains, "I masturbated to the singer like you suggested. It was better than before but not as good as masturbating to you. I was thinking, I think that is because of the taboo stuff, you are my brother. That is kinky, I got off on the idea, not because of you."

I can't follow her, "Um, good. I think." RUN! I am being shot at. "That's nice Tina. I am busy."

She is perky and asks, "Tell me to do something else."

Frustrated with her I ask, "What do you want to do?"

Tina sadly explains, "All the things I can think of don't work. I already know what will happen. I don't know how to push myself or I am scared to do it."

Frustrated and just wanting to play, I will suggest something, and she will leave me alone.

I ask Tina, "Can people see you from your bedroom window?"

Tina replies curiously, "Not really, too many trees out back."

I suggest, "Ok, then go to mom's room, turns the lights on, bring a chair to the window and take your shirt off. Leave the bra on. Stay there until you see mom get home or my alarm goes off."

She looks at me like I am weird. She is the one asking dumb questions. We switched games, I have a fun evening killing aliens tonight. My group is awesome. One of the girls did a gangbang last night. She remembered all twenty-four cocks that went into her. That was one long sick story.

Time flies and my alarm goes off before I know it. I log off and start stripping to my shorts. I hear Tina walking down the hallway and into my room. No shirt on still but so what, the bra is still on. She gives me a hug. Now that IS unusual.

An excited Tina explains, "I had a blast doing nothing but looking out the window tonight."

OK, I have no idea what she is talking about. She had fun, looking out a window. I need to insist on a doctor visit. There must be a pill that can help.

Tina continues on her own, "Being exposed like that was a huge turn on. A few people noticed me, I moved out of the way, that made it look like an accident. I have work to do now but I bet it goes fast. I am a leaking faucet. I can't remember the last time I was so wet."

She walks out. After this episode, I am starting to regret talking to my sister. What have my friends done to me? I go to bed and sleep exceedingly well. The next morning both my sister and I are in a good mood.

Mom looks beat up, tired, hair out of place, and running makeup, she is a mess. We ignore her. Tina is humming, I smile at her. She is sooo weird. At least I will have feedback for tonight's online session with my friends. I go to work, come home, shower and play online for a bit before dinner.

At dinner, I can tell that Tina is excited and waiting to talk to me. Waiting for directions no less, like an actress waiting on the director. I make her wait until after dinner. I don't need this shit, I want to play online.

+++++

As she walks into my room, with no prompting, I state, "Topless again but if someone makes eye contact, lose the bra. Have fun."

I go upstairs, and log on. Tina did the dishes and then goes to mom's room. I get online and in this game, we are in the colonial army as snipers. I tell them about my sister and almost immediately half the team logs off. One of the guys explains to me in a single word, "masturbating". I play with some sick people. Within 15 minutes, they are all back and teasing each other.

Mom came home early so Tina came into my room to hide from mom who is already walking up the stairs. Tina walks around a bookcase to hide and stands still. She sees me and takes off her bra. Mom goes to her room, then Tina's room, and then into my doorway.

Mom asks curiously, "Have you seen Tina?"

I truthfully answer, "Yes, I have seen Tina."

I then point at Tina but say, "Brittney's house I think."

Mom says, "Oh ok, I thought I saw her in my room."

Concerned, I ask, "Mom, do you need something? Dinner, aspirin, a drink?"

She smiles at me thinking I was kidding and goes to her room.

Tina puts her bra back on.

I tell her, "Go see Brittney, put your shirt back on, and don't masturbate until you get home and are in your room."

Tina has nice tits. Pretty sure I have never seen them before. I generally like a large handful, her tits stand proud and stiff. Given the chance, I would play with them, no doubt. I understand taking the bra off, that was the instructions. Why didn't she blush? She should have been embarrassed, especially in front of me. Why didn't I blush?

I go back to my gaming. When my alarm goes off, time for bed. I know that long ago, mom went to bed. It's not that I noticed, she is just predictable. What is not predictable, is Tina coming into my room and sitting on my bed.

Tina is appreciative, "Thanks for the help you have been giving me and for helping with mom."

I counter, "Well, it's not like I could say, 'Mom, she is standing in the corner of my room without a shirt or bra on', could I?"

Tina shyly tells me, "You know, since you have been telling me what to do, I have been getting relief. I can sleep at night soundly. I can pay attention at school. This week all A's on quizzes. I need more advice."

Normally, I would let that slip and just go to bed. However, I am concerned about her mental health. She is acting strange and our interaction has been ... weird. No normal brother and sister behave like this. Well, none that I know. I can see the end of these train tracks and it's a massive train wreck.

With concern in my voice. "Tina, you are going to have a big problem if we keep going. You are like a girl hooked on crack. You need a bit more each time or the 'feeling' will go away. Eventually it will kill you or you will have to stop because there is no next level and then you go into withdrawal. That might kill you. I think the best thing to do is stop now before this goes too far. No way this is healthy for you."

Tina replies, "I am getting help at school. I am trying to learn how to control my needs. For now, I need to continue so it will help with my therapy. I go three times a week. I can't learn to control it if nothing is there. Please, I will do ANYTHING you want."

She bites her bottom lip. Wow, I believe her. She would literally do anything for me. If only she wasn't my sister. Maybe I could set her up with my friends. I am not personally willing to go down that rabbit hole ... yet. Oh my, did I even think it could happen? I am going to burn in hell. I smile, I bet all incestuous couples think that.

I ask, "Did you enjoy tonight?"

Excitedly Tina replies, "Hell yes. It was awesome exposing myself to guys that walked by. I knew two from school. That was embarrassing. They stopped to watch so I tweaked my nipples."

I command, "Ok, tonight shave your pussy clean. Tomorrow, short dress or skirt, no bra, and no panties. No flashing! Go to bed and masturbate about the two guys you saw tonight. Imagine them doing all kinds of things to you."

She gets up and leaves the room. There is a damp spot on my blanket. Why am I cursed with a crazy sister? I go to bed. I did not easily fall asleep. What am I going to do with Tina?

Today is Friday, I get up, then have breakfast with mom and Tina. They both look great wearing almost nothing. Tina is flying high, mom looks terrible though.

Concerned, I ask, "Mom, is there a problem? You don't look so great. Why can't you sit still?"

She ignores me, that isn't normal. I grab mom's arm forcibly, "Mom! What is wrong? You don't look well, you can't sit still. Are you on drugs?"

She stares at me but will not answer. She keeps shifting from cheek to cheek in her chair. Daughter like mother?

I inquire, "Mom, did you get spanked last night?"

Now her face goes beet red and she stares at me with a gaping mouth. She tries to speak but can't.

I ask, "Your boss?"

She nods yes.

I get up and get a bottle of Aloe Vera, "Put this on."

Mom explains, "I was told not to put anything on."

I get up, pick her up, 5' 6", 95 lbs. and C cup breasts, mom isn't that hard to pick up. I throw her on the table, face first. Flip up her dress, she has no panties.

She screames, "NO!"

I am too big and strong for her. Tina squeezes the bottle and I rub it in. She stops struggling.

I smirk and say, "YOU did not put any on, you followed his instructions. He never said I shouldn't, and I would not bring it up."

I command mom, "Now go put some panties on and go to work. I have homework for you tonight, so come straight home after work. If you don't that isn't half what I will do to you. GO!"

She ran off with a smile. I look at Tina who has a huge grin on her face.

I ask the ceiling, "Are all the women in my family fucking crazy?"

Tina, with a straight face says, "No but we ARE horny as fuck. Mom once said dad was the only man that could ever satisfy her. Guess what? You look exactly like him. It's only a matter of time."

Disgusted I answer, "Sorry to disappoint you, neither of you turn me on. See, no boner and I just took her panties off and saw all the goods. You two are my mom and sister and will never be anything else. Gaming is my life. You push me, you will be sorry."

Tina just smiles at me like she knows something I don't. Well, the joke is on her. I do like women; however, my mom is not one, pretty sure, my sister isn't either. I could do better if I try. I go to work but was pre-occupied with my mom and sister. Finally, a day that didn't seem to last 48 hours.

Chapter 2 - Orders

I get home and start dinner knowing mom will be home soon. Tina is up in her room doing homework. Mom comes home and from behind me wraps me in a hug. She seems normal today. I turn around, turn her around, bend her over the kitchen table, then pull her blouse up so I can see her back. Just as I suspected, welts and scars. She didn't expect that. What was she expecting? She quickly pulls down her shirt, pushes me away, then sits in a chair.

Mom tries to explain, "You would not understand."

I hand mom a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

I command her, "Call the man and tell him your name and that you want the job. I know what time it is, call now."

I finish making dinner. Mom comes down still dressed for work.

Mom looks very happy and says, "I will be home later, sorry honey."

Tina comes down, "What is that all about?"

I explain, "Mom's boss has been abusing her and I know my buddy Mark's dad works in an office and he is looking to hire a new secretary. I assume she is going over for an interview and probably a good fucking. He will take better care of her. Looking for a job yet? They may want summer help."

Tina is grossed out, "No, I don't want anything to do with your sleazy friends. How could you do that to mom? Are you a pimp?"

Annoyed, I answer, "Hey, don't give me that attitude. You saw mom's ass at breakfast, her back was even worse. She has welts AND scars. It has been going on for a while. I know some women like it rough but there should never be scars."

Tina is grinning from ear to ear, "Today was a lot of fun at school. Some guys noticed I had no bra on and their mouths opened, they stared at me. I cupped my breasts and shook my shoulders to make my breasts wiggle, they don't do that much, too small. My nipples got hard, they could see that."