All Comments on 'Kiss'

by Magnolia13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More!

There's so much more to say about kissing! Go on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely sensational!

Kissing is much overlooked in erotic stories and so much more can conveyed during a kiss than during slam-bam intercourse. Good job, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed This, although

it was appropriately placed in Essays and not in How To. In THAT (different) vein, one would have to start with good oral hygeine! Not as in gargling with ooky commercial chemical products, but as in flossing and brushing, to leave a clean natural taste. Leaving MOST of the stale coffee and cigarette breath behind before puckering up (all right, I know there's a few sexy cigarette fetishists out there, and I've enjoyed some of those stories, but in general terms you people who smoke are like people who buy stick shifts--and don't get me wrong, I can relate to those sticks, too--but who fail to consider resale potential: roughly 75% of drivers can't shift manually. If you smoke, folks, you are drastically limiting your pool of available partners!)

I'd also have to disagree with the (implied) notion that a hand around the neck can't enhance a kiss--it's all in the touch, the timing, the context, the amount of passion already aroused.

Likewise as to the tongue in the ear (as to the chance of a bacterial infection, Americans are WAY too germophobic--don't believe every frickin' commercial you see; instead, just use "regular" old soap, people, NOT antibacterials this and germicidal that, you're breeding SuperBugs! And what is toothpaste, under all the flavoring and surfactants, etc. You got it: TOOTH-SOAP).

Again, tongue in ear may not be the author's thing, or maybe it wasn't done right, but don't write it entirely off without another try.

In short, this is one of those areas where you simply have to learn from experience, be willing to experiment to build from that base and, most importantly, FEEL what's happening with your partner while you're doing whatever you're doing!

Now have fun, y'all!

OneWhoKnowsOneWhoKnowsover 15 years ago
Right on!

So right you are! Kisses are wonderful... and you NEVER run out of them. One of my favorite things to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous