Knockers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

"Girlfriend? Where have you been hiding her? She's beautiful! Hey! Attention everyone, Neil's here with his girlfriend."

Half the room said, "What? Neil has a girlfriend?" About that time we were in the room and everyone came up to Tracy and introduced themselves. I just stood next to her, and listened to all the snide remarks about me.

Tracy was loving it. Some of the women gave me strange looks. I had bedded down just about every woman at the party. Two-thirds of them were married. I began to feel a little uncomfortable.

I walked over and got Tracy and me a beer. We were asked a dozen times how we met. I finally told them we were high school sweethearts but I went in the service and we drifted apart. I told them that I went home to my brother's wedding and Tracy was part of the wedding party. We kind of reconnected from there.

Cindy asked, "So is this a pretty serious relationship?"

"We don't know for sure," replied Tracy. "We have history and seeing if we have a future."

"Well, best of luck to you. Neil is one of the nicest guys I know despite his past, and most of the people here will tell you the same thing. Best of luck to both of you."

We were having fun at the party. Some of my buddies were flirting with Tracy but getting nowhere. If they looked at me I wasn't smiling. On the other hand, a lot of the women asked Tracy about our past. She would just tell them it's personal.

Jim came over to me when I was alone and said, "She's a knockout. How come you never told us about her? You do seem a bit different. Is she the one?"

"I haven't seen her for nine years. As I said we just got reacquainted. Is she the one? I don't know for sure but I get jealous when other guys are around her."

After that Tracy and I danced. She even danced with a few of my friends and I danced with their wives. It felt funny dancing with these women that I had been to bed with, since Tracy was there. They would flirt but I wasn't into it.

They lit some weed and I said, "No thanks, I gave it up." Tracy smiled at me. When it was time to leave, the guys gave Tracy a hug and said they hoped to see her again. Some of the women asked me if I was now off the market for extra curricular sex. I told them I was, without Tracy hearing my conversation.

On the ride back to my apartment, Tracy said I had some interesting friends. It seemed like the men were shocked that I had a girlfriend and the women weren't happy about it. "Neil, it doesn't make a difference but have you been intimate with any of those women?"

"Yes I have, but that's in the past. I won't tell you with whom."

"Thank you for being honest with me. A couple of those women told me you were the best lover in bed they ever had. By the way, I won't tell you whom either."

We kept quite till we got back to my apartment. Tracy changed into her pajamas, and she sat on the couch next to me and turned on the TV. I looked at her and wondered what she was thinking. It was just a few minutes when she spoke.

"Neil, I'm still in love with you. I'm not sure exactly how you feel. I know you would never hurt me so I'm going to say this as best I can. If you feel you love me then join me in your bed tonight. If you're not sure than please don't come in. I'll understand. Things have moved pretty quickly the last few weeks. I'm willing to wait till you are sure one way or the other."

She kissed me but not overly passionately, got up and headed into the bedroom. I sat there with the TV on, thinking of how I felt about her. She was right, I wouldn't want to hurt her, but I didn't want to lose her either.

I turned off the TV, got myself a beer and sat there in the dark wondering what I should do. As soon as I finished my beer I got up and walked into the bedroom. Tracy was under the covers and had tears in her eyes.

"What's the matter Tracy? Why are you crying?"

"I kind of gave you an ultimatum and you turned off the light and the TV. I thought you chose not to come in."

"I was doing what you asked. I was giving it a lot of thought and I don't want to be without you ever again. I love you, Tracy. I realized I always have. I'm so stupid for letting your father separate us."

I got in bed and immediately kissed her. It was true passion that she returned. I slowly unbuttoned her top and kissed her breasts and began sucking on both nipples. She had her arms wrapped around my head, pulling me to her breasts. I sucked and licked her nipples. I lowered the covers and moved my head down to her belly. I loved kissing her flat tummy. She was so soft and beautiful. I moved the covers farther down her body and kissed her belly button and the light fuzz just below it.

She kicked the remaining covers off her legs. I watched her raise her hips and slide her pajama shorts off her body. She was not totally naked because of her pajama top being unbuttoned but not off.

I sat up and kissed her once more before going down between her legs. She spread her legs wide as I buried my face in her muff. I licked and kissed it as I moved down to her pussy. I had my arms around her thighs and she used her hands to spread her pussy lips. I buried my face and felt her hot wet juices. My tongue darted in and out of her hole.

"Oh God! It feels so good. I feel your tongue darting in and out. You're teasing me with your tongue. I feel it, oh so good. Oh shit! Baby, I'm going to come! Oh God, shit, fuck, I'm coming. I'm coming from your tongue."

She came hard and it not only soaked my tongue but my whole face. I had to raise up to get some air. I had my face planted against her pussy.

"Kiss me Baby! Don't wipe my juices off your face. Kiss me, I love you so much."

I moved up and rubbed my juice covered face all over her face. I stuck my juice covered tongue into her mouth. We couldn't get enough of each other. I released my cock from the confines of my briefs and slowly pushed it into her.

"Are you on birth control or do I need a condom?" I asked.

"I'm on the pill but I wouldn't care if I had your baby. I love you, Neil."

I started slowly pumping the full length of my cock into her. She in turn lifted her ass to receive all of me. Her pussy was so wet yet felt so tight. I kept the slow pumping into her. This wasn't just about sex but about love. I wanted her to know that I was putting her first and making love to her.

During her climax she must have told me she loved me five times. I had no problem telling her I loved her also, because I knew I did.

Epilogue:

After that night Tracy and I decided we wanted to be a couple. For the next three months we saw each other every other weekend and talked on the phone almost every night. I missed not being with her. On one of my trips home I stopped by the county offices and applied for a job as a heavy equipment operator. I wouldn't make as much as I would working for the State but I could be with Tracy every night.

Tracy was back to school teaching; she loved her job. One weekend I rented a u-haul to take all my things to storage until I could find a suitable apartment. I found a cheap one with the furniture included. I needed somewhere to be alone with Tracy and make love to her.

She came down to help me move. I told her some of my friends would help me and she said, "Guy friends yes, women friends, not unless I'm there." I think my woman was a little jealous too.

As we were packing my things I asked her about my door knocker. "Who gave it to you?" she asked me.

"An old girlfriend, Cheryl," I replied.

"The knocker stays," she says as she smiled at me.

We would be getting married in a few months. We wanted to build our marriage on trust, honesty and communication. We both agreed that our past would stay forever there.

"One more thing I need to tell you. I've stopped taking birth control pills. If you don't want kids then you will have to wear a condom."

I picked her up and set her on the counter. I slid her shorts and panties off and dropped my jeans. She put her arms around my neck for support as I pushed my cock into her beautiful pussy, bareback.

"Anything else you want to tell me?" I asked, as I pumped hard into her.

"Yes, your old bed partners are right. You're one great lover and I truly love you."

"Ditto for me," I said as I released myself in her unprotected pussy.

*

I hope you enjoyed this story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers