Korrupting Kayla Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, they pulled into the cafe, where they had a quick lunch. Kayla retrieved her car. She bid Tiffany goodbye, and told her she'd call her after orientation, then she drove back to the DomCo office. She made her way nervously to the desk.

"Um, hello," she said.

"Oh hey! You're Tiffany's friend." The girl stated.

"Kayla. I'm here for an orientation."

"I'll take you down. I'm Honey." the girl introduced herself.

Kayla followed her into the elevator. Honey chattered on as the elevator descended, and Kayla looked at the girl's badge, trying to gain more insight into what they meant.

Honey Cunt

36C

S.Rating: 97.2

F.Grade: A

S.Grade: B

A.Grade: B

At the bottom of the badge was a photo of Honey's bare tits, the nipples hard, red and excited, her face, flushed, and her nude sluthole. Kayla bit her lip, astonished, but trying to hide it. She felt uneasy again. The elevator stopped, and Honey stepped out. Kayla followed her down a hallway carpeted in neutral beige tones. Motivational posters lined the walls, showing cheerful DomCo employees.

Teamwork: A sultry light-skinned woman with big tits, her top low-cut. A name badge hung from the hem of her shirt, but Kayla couldn't read it. She sat on the lap of a well-dressed man in the process of removing his tie. Several other men, also removing their ties, stood around her.

Loyalty: A seductive black-haired woman in spiked heels and a tiny skirt. She wore a choker around her neck. Or was it a collar? She looked adoringly into the eyes of a man with a suit coat slung over one shoulder, his other arm around the woman's waist. The look on his face was...smug?

Progress: One side of the poster showed a brunette with thick glasses, her hair tied in a tight bun. She frowned disapprovingly, and her clothes were baggy and frumpy. On the other side, the same woman had her hair down, flowing around her. The glasses were gone. Her frumpy clothes had been replaced by a plunging v-neck shirt, which showed her ample cleavage. Her tight skirt hugged her hips, and she was on her knees, staring longingly up at a man in a suit, while he stroked her hair like a faithful pet.

Endurance: A blonde with long, lean legs sat on the edge of a table, her legs slightly parted. In front of her, another man in a suit, removing his jacket. Behind him, a long line of other suited men receded into the distance.

Kayla felt like there was something just a little off about the posters, but then she'd never worked in an office before. Maybe this was just the way it was. Honey stopped in front of a door that she opened by scanning her badge against a pad set in the wall. The door clicked open, and Kayla followed her inside. The room was clean and white, brightly lit with daylight bulbs. Two rows of long white tables spanned the length. On the wall to the front of the tables was a gigantic flat screen TV, next to which was mounted a large white board.

"This is one of our training rooms," Honey explained, "Have a seat anywhere."

She went to a cabinet and pulled a packet from within, setting it in front of Kayla.

"This is just a handout that covers the basics of company policy, and a study guide to go with the videos you'll be watching."

She set a pen on the table, and went to the big TV, turning it on. She tapped and scrolled through the giant touchscreen, bringing up an orientation program. She placed a remote on the table.

"There's restrooms in the back room, as well as a kitchenette with snacks and drinks. Feel free to pause if you need a quick break. This is just the initial orientation video, so it runs for two hours. When you finish, just come up to the desk. We should have a schedule from Female Resources by then. Good?"

"I think so. Thanks." Kayla said.

Honey left her to start the video. Kayla clicked the play button on the remote. Triumphant music began to play from the speakers mounted around the room, and Kayla was momentarily taken aback. The blue DomCo logo glowed on the screen, followed by the slogan "Building a better future for mankind."

Kayla blinked as what looked like a single spliced frame flashed across the screen, almost imperceptible. Did she imagine it? A narrator began speaking, extolling the virtues of DomCo. The man's deep voice was hypnotic. The screen flashed again. Kayla watched the happy employees hard at work. Women with big tits and tiny clothes working alongside men in suits, men in lab coats. Women taking notes. Women giggling as men stood behind them, rubbing their shoulders. Were the lights in the room dimmer now? Maybe they'd always been low. She couldn't remember.

The narration trailed off, and the screen displayed the word, "intermission." Kayla shook her head and clicked the pause button. The video timestamp showed one hour left. Had she really been watching the video for an hour? She could barely remember it. She looked down to see that she had scrawled some notes on her handout.

Subservience. Dedication. Reward.

She didn't remember writing the words, or why she'd written them. She decided to get up to clear her head, and walked into the back room, looking for the restroom. She walked through the kitchenette, and found the restrooms. She stopped short and studied them quizzically. One of the restrooms had no door. The sign on the wall read, "Women". The other did have a door, which was shut. The sign on the wall next to this one read, "People". Kayla tilted her head in confusion. Were they implying that women weren't people?

She looked about, sure it was some kind of joke. She was going to find herself on YouTube later. She was people. She pushed at the door, but found it locked. Set in the wall, she found a pad like the one outside the training room, meaning it opened with a badge. She pulled her badge from where it was clipped to her cropped top, just below one breast, and scanned it. The light on the pad turned red, and the door didn't open. She tried again. Red light. Maybe her badge wasn't in the computer yet? That must be it. She was new. She looked about once more, embarrassed, and slipped into the open restroom. She got another surprise as she entered the restroom, and found that none of the stalls had privacy walls. Everything was just open.

She studied the toilets, which were also a bit different. They were smaller, more compact, shaped more like a pedestal than a traditional bowl. She quickly lowered her panties, and sat on the weird pedestal. Nervously, she relieved herself, and almost jumped off the toilet as she felt a spray of warm water spray between her legs. A moment later, what felt like a gentle tongue lapped at her cunt, and she stiffened. The apparatus cleaned her in a most pleasurable way, and it was only then that she noticed that there was no toilet paper. It wasn't necessary. She stood up and pulled her panties back up. It was the strangest bathroom break she'd ever taken. She quickly washed her hands at the sink and fled the restroom.

In the kitchenette, she opened the refrigerator, and found it lined with bottles of some kind of red drink. The label read, "Obsequium." She'd never heard of it. She was thirsty, though, so she took one of the bottles and twisted off the lid, giving it a tentative sip. It tasted slightly of cherry, with a strange tang to it that she couldn't identify. It was good. She drank more deeply, and took the bottle back to the table. She felt very warm and relaxed as she pressed the play button on the remote again, and started the next portion of the training video.

The next segment of the video outlined the Scout program. The narrator's hypnotic voice droned on over the clips of scantily-clad women working at computers, displaying sex toys to groups of other women, waiting on groups of men in dark suits, who openly patted the women's bottoms as they walked by. The women smiled and looked happy. Kayla's body felt very warm and relaxed as she guzzled the Obsequium, her mind drifting pleasantly. Her cunt felt very hot, tingly, and wet.

She raised the bottle to her lips again, and noticed it was empty. She still felt thirsty, though. Without pausing the video, she dashed back to the kitchen and took another bottle from the fridge, came back, and resumed watching the video, while sipping from the bottle. More women modeled lingerie and swimsuits, others sat on the desks in the offices of Senators or Congressmen, powerful men, with their legs slightly spread as the men loomed over them, talking about...something. She wasn't sure. Her head felt very good. Everything felt good!

The video came to an end, bringing with it the realization that another hour had passed. Kayla shook her head a bit, trying to clear it. The second bottle of Obsequium was empty, and she had to pee. She rushed to the restroom again, relieved herself, and then felt the warm spray of water. The apparatus began to clean her. This time, she wasn't so quick to get up. It felt wonderful on her wet, excited pussy. Kayla relaxed and let the machine lap at her cunt until she orgasmed. After a moment, she got up on wobbly legs and pulled up her soaked panties, stumbling out of the restroom. She almost took another bottle of Obsequium, but decided against it. Honey had said she was welcome to the snacks and drinks, but she didn't want to overdo it on her first day.

Taking her handout, she left the room and made her way back down the hall to the elevator. A moment later, she was in the lobby, approaching the desk, her body relaxed and tingling. Honey smiled when she saw Kayla.

"Hey there!" she chirped, "time sure flies, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," Kayla agreed, dreamily.

"Female Resources sent up your schedule. I can walk you through it, get you your sign-on bonus, and you'll be all set for today."

"Sure. Thank you."

Honey took a sheet of paper from the desk, and Kayla followed her to the elevator. They took the lift up to Mr. Weiner's floor, where they exited into the bullpen. It was just after 3 pm, and a few of the seats were now empty. Honey brought Kayla to a desk with a computer.

"This will be your workstation," she said, "number 16. You'll be starting in Social Media Research under Mr. Johnson,"

Something in the back of Kayla's mind giggled. Mr. Weiner. Mr. Johnson.

"Let's introduce you," Honey continued, and led Kayla to one of the closed office doors.

The assistant outside the door greeted them happily, and spoke into her headset. The name on her badge read, "Suck Pet," but Kayla couldn't read the rest. The implications of the nickname didn't seem so bad to her warm, fuzzy brain.

Honey opened the door as Suck Pet waved them in. Mr. Johnson sat behind his desk, wearing a dark suit, like the men in the video. He was young, perhaps in his early thirties. His square jaw was set in a kind, relaxed grin, and his dark eyes were sharp as he examined Kayla quickly.

"You must be my new hire," he said warmly, rising and extending his hand, "Rick Johnson. You can call me Master. Johnson, or Master. J."

"Pleased to meet you, Sir." Kayla said, and shook his hand.

"Sir works, too!" He said, and smiled wolfishly, gesturing for the ladies to sit.

"So," he continued, "I see on your schedule that you'll be starting in Social Media Research tomorrow. I'd like you in by 9am. We'll start your morning getting you right to work learning the ropes, then an afternoon of orientation. You'll spend your first week in this department, before we rotate you to the next. Now, I know that a week doesn't seem like a lot of time to learn the job, but these first couple of months are just quick introductions to the various departments. It's all part of the aptitude testing. We'll be gauging how quickly you can pick up the skills, before narrowing the field down to only a few departments that you'll spend significantly more time in."

"That sounds good." Kayla said, nodding, "I really appreciate the opportunity."

"We're always happy to welcome a new member to our family," Johnson said, "and I can already tell that you're going to be a perfect fit." This last he said while pointedly staring at her panty-covered crotch. It was only then that Kayla realized she'd been sitting with her legs slightly parted. The cozy feeling in her brain told her that it wasn't such a big deal, so she ignored it. It made her feel naughty and excited.

Johnson continued speaking to her cunt, "You'll be working under several different department heads over the next couple of months. It's going to seem like a whirlwind, at first, but keep in mind that we're all here to train you properly. You can come, and we'll help you."

Kayla couldn't tell if the innuendo in the words was purposeful, and right now she didn't care much. She felt too good, and this handsome man looking at her wet panties was making her feel very naughty. Ashamed, embarrassed, but it felt exciting. She couldn't seem to close her legs.

He stood, and extended his hand again. Kayla rose, shook it, noted that he was blatantly staring at her big tits as they strained the cropped shirt, and she blushed.

"I'm looking forward to getting to know you, Kayla," he said, "I can't wait to see how well you open up at the end of your training."

Honey escorted her out of the office. The assistant, Suck Pet, entered the office right after them.

"He seems nice," Kayla said, trying to make conversation.

"Oh, yeah!" Honey agreed, "All the Masters are super nice."

"Masters?"

"In most companies they'd just call them managers. The moniker is just part of the DomCo culture. The whole aggressive, dominant corporate thing they've got going on. Powerful men like powerful-sounding titles, you know? So instead of department managers, we have department masters."

They stepped into the elevator and took it down. The lift stopped a couple of floors beneath them, and the two girls stepped off. They veered down another carpeted hallway with calming, neutral colors, until Honey stopped in front of a door that she opened with her badge. Inside, a dark-haired woman dressed in a slit miniskirt and tube top worked at a table. She looked up as Honey and Kayla entered.

"Hello," she said, "You must be Kayla."

She came around the table and hugged Kayla, pressing her large breasts into the shorter girl. Kayla was a bit taken aback, but the woman smelled nice, and her tits were very soft and warm. Kayla's pussy buzzed as she smelled her, and briefly envisioned the woman's face between her legs. She let Kayla go and stepped back. Kayla scanned the badge clipped to the hem of her tiny skirt.

Slit Slicker

34DD

S.Rating: 94.6

F.Grade: C

S.Grade: A

A.Grade: B

"Nice to meet you." Kayla said softly.

"Kayla needs her onboarding package, Ms. S." Honey said.

"Of course! I have it together right here."

Kayla stepped up to the table and looked the items over. Slit Slicker rounded the other side. She picked what looked like an MP3 player.

"This is from the health and wellness department. It's an audio meditation device. It's not been released to market, yet, so you'll be part of the clinical trial. It's kind of like ASMR. When you have some downtime, all you need to do is take an hour and listen. It will help to relax and focus you on what's important, relieve your stress, that sort of thing."

"This is from sales," she explained, picking up an eight inch long vibrator with a little tip that curved upward. Several other phallic devices were nestled into little pockets in a black, canvas kit, "So that you can try out each one. You'll have to put together a report at some point, detailing your usage and experience with each model. Detailed instructions are included in the kit, so you can get intimately acquainted with each one. Would you like me to demonstrate any of them for you?"

Kayla swallowed hard, and felt the warm, fuzzy feeling in her cunt, but she shook her head, saying, "I...I don't think that's necessary."

Slit Slicker shrugged, and rolled the kit back up. Next, she laid out a variety of cosmetics. Lip liners, rouges, lipsticks, eye shadows, lash liners. Kayla had never really used much make-up, and what she did was very light. Still, she perked up at having so much free stuff to try on.

"This is also from health and beauty. These are the fall releases, and they'd like to get some feedback, as well as photos of you wearing it. If you have some friends that want to try, too, feel free to doll them up and take some photos. There's a photobook included, as well as details on how to apply any of the looks you like."

Next, she picked up a tablet, tapped at it for a moment, and then showed it to Kayla.

"This is you, right?"

The tablet showed her Facebook profile.

"Yes?" Kayla answered.

Slit Slicker tapped at the tablet for another moment, and then Kayla's phone pinged, startling her.

"I've just sent you a pixel," she explained, "it will be installed on your profile to tag you as a company employee. That way, our research algorithms will discard you from their data collection. Obviously, if we want the research to be accurate we can't taint sample data with company employees."

Kayla nodded. It made sense.

"And, since you'll be starting in Social Media Research, it's their little gift to you. The platform will no longer be able to harvest your data and sell it off. It's like you're not even a person anymore!"

Kayla shifted uncomfortably as she thought back to the signs on the restroom doors. People. Women. The fuzzy feeling in her brain, and the warmth between her legs stopped her from thinking too much about it, though. A couple of signs didn't really mean anything, right?

Finally, Slit Slicker plunked a case of red bottles on the table. Obsequium. Kayla could feel her mouth water a bit as she looked at it. It really had been good!

"This is from food and beverage. It's the latest in the fruit-flavor line. They're hoping to launch to market before the end of summer, so consumer research is in the final stages. If you have any input, I'm sure they'd appreciate it."

"Wow! Thank you. There's so much stuff," Kayla said, "I don't know how I'm going to carry it all."

"Oh, I'll help. Don't you worry." Honey offered.

Slit Slicker handed Kayla a company-issued check for $200. Kayla grinned happily. Honey hefted the case of Obsequium onto a little gray cart. Slit Slicker packed the rest of Kayla's welcome package into a black bag with the DomCo logo on the outside, and placed it on the cart, as well.

"Good to have you, Kayla." Slit Slicker said, as Honey turned to lead Kayla out the door.

"Thank you!" Kayla answered.

A short time later, Honey followed Kayla across the parking lot, and helped her with the case of red drinks. Though it was warm, Kayla took one of the bottles out for her drive.

"Thank you, again, Honey." Kayla said to the desk girl.

"It's the job!" Honey declared, and then put her arms around Kayla's waist and kissed her on the lips.

Kayla was so surprised, she couldn't move. She stood, letting Honey press her soft, warm lips against her. Her body still buzzed pleasantly, as it had been for the last two hours. Her cunt was warm and wet. She could feel it as she'd walked. Her breasts mashed against Honey, and then she found her tongue slipping into the other girl's mouth. Honey moaned softly, and then pulled herself away.

"It's so good to have you working with us!" Honey exclaimed, and then patted Kayla's bottom, as though the moment couldn't have been any more workplace inappropriate.

She watched Honey's hips swaying back toward the building, her body still warm and excited. She'd just kissed her second girl. She felt ashamed. She wasn't supposed to be acting like a slut, and here she was in the middle of her workplace parking lot, making out with another girl, and dressed like a tramp. But it felt so nice, like with Tiffany. But, Tiffany was her friend. It was different. She was so confused, and her body just wanted to feel pleasure.

123456...8