Korrupting Kayla Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She darted into the women's restroom, where she looked at herself in the mirror. There were thick globs of sperm on her cheeks, on her nose, her lips. She could taste the saltiness of it. She grabbed paper towels, wet them, and wiped at her face. It was while she was cleaning that she noted Suck Pet entering, spotting her in the mirror.

"Gosh," she said, "you really took a big load to the face!"

Kayla looked at her darkly.

"It's ok, Cumhole," she said, hugging Kayla from behind, "It's just a facial. You could just put it in your mouth and swallow the next time." she suggested.

"Next time?" Kayla exclaimed, horrified.

"Well, sure. You're super hot. Of course men will want to cum on you, in you. I'd cum on you if I had a dick!"

"My name isn't Cumhole!" Kayla said defiantly, "It's Kayla!"

Suck Pet slapped her across the face.

"Look, slut," she said, her finger in Kayla's shocked face, "You signed on, just like we all did. You need to get with the program, if you want to have any kind of life. Look at this place. Look at the money. Look at the sex. They...control...everything. What they don't, they will. The better slut you can be, the easier they'll make your life. If I were you, I'd go to Master Johnson's office, tell him thank you for shooting his hot gooey load on your face, and ask if he'd like you to swallow it next time,"

Suck Pet's hand shot beneath Kayla's skirt, and rubbed at her soaked panties.

"Fuck you're wet," she breathed, and kissed Kayla on the lips, her pink tongue gently licking the last traces of sperm from them, "admit it, Cumhole, you get off on it. You like it. You are a slut."

Her fingers slipped inside Kayla's panties, pushed them down. Her tongue snaked into Kayla's mouth. Kayla's pussy was so hot and ready to cum that she didn't try to stop her. She came on the other girl's fingers, moaning into her mouth. When Suck Pet was satisfied, she slipped Kayla's panties the rest of the way off her legs, and told Kayla to step out of them. The other girl sniffed them.

"I'm keeping these," she said, and left the restroom.

Kayla, pantiless, cleaned up her wet pussy, wiped at her face again to make sure all the cum was gone, and then left the restroom. Suck Pet was already back at her desk as Kayla approached, and the girl gave her a knowing look as she approached the office door. She was buzzed in.

"Yes, Cumhole?" Master Johnson asked.

"Master Johnson," Kayla said quietly, "I...that is...thank you for...for cumming on my face," she flushed. She'd never said something like this to a man, but continued, "and next time...I'll...swallow it for you...if you want."

Johnson smiled and replied, "Thank you Cumhole. I'll keep that in mind. You look very pretty with jizz on your cheeks. Now, I have an errand for you to run, please."

He extended his hand, holding a small flash drive out for her. She stepped forward and took it.

"The office photo printer is down, so I'll need you to run these over to the copy shop," he handed her an index card, "these are the size and number of prints I'll need. Could you see to that please?"

Kayla nodded, and Johnson shooed her from the room with a wave of his hand. She stopped in the break room, took another bottle of Obsequium, and departed for the copy shop. When she arrived, she handed over the flash drive, as well as the instructions for the prints. She stood fidgeting with her phone, while the shop employee eyed her hungrily in her slutty outfit. She took care not to move too much, as the tiny skirt already exposed quite a bit of her ass. If she moved too swiftly or bent over, her nude fuckhole would be on display for anyone.

She read through the comments on her recent photo posts, amazed at how many there were, until the employee called her up. He handed her a folder, which she took.

"The prints are paid for under your company's account Ms...um, Cumhole?"

Kayla flushed, her mouth working, but no sound coming out. Had they really put her company nickname on the account? The employee cleared his throat.

"Well...you come back again. Have a good day."

He looked almost as uncomfortable as Kayla felt. She clutched the folder and hurried from the shop, humiliated. Some stranger had just called her Cumhole! She drove back to the office in a daze, her pussy wet and tingling, dripping fuck honey on her seat. She returned to Johnson's office, where she handed him the flash drive and folder, then waited to see if her task was complete. He opened the folder and looked at the prints, then nodded.

"Well done, Cumhole. They look excellent." He said.

He took a black 8x10 frame from a desk drawer. Kayla thought it a bit odd that he would keep photo frames in his desk, but then, there was nothing normal about DomCo. He slid one of the large photos into the frame, and then took a small, wallet size from the stack, then set them aside.

"The large one is to put on your desk," he said, handing them to her, "and the other for your wallet."

Kayla looked at the photo in horror. It was a very clear up-close photo of her shocked face covered in sperm. Her eyes flicked to Johnson, who had gone back to work.

"But...!"

"Is there something else, Cumhole?"

Kayla thought of being slapped in the face in the restroom. They control everything, she thought. Just be a good slut.

"Um, thank you for the photo," she said, "it's a lovely picture of my cum-soaked face."

He smiled, delighted, and took another copy from the folder. The copy went into another frame, which he handed to her.

"A copy for your mother," he said, grinning, "to hang on the wall."

Kayla gulped, and took the photo. Back at her desk, she propped the photo up on its stand, and then inserted the small one into her wallet. Suck Pet stopped by to admire the photo, and commented on how pretty Cumhole looked with her lips dripping semen. Then, she showed Kayla her own photo from her first week. She didn't look surprised. She looked happy with her face covered in cock goo. There was a dick in her mouth.

"Suck Pet, what do the numbers on the badge mean?" Kayla asked.

"Oh! You don't know? Well, the first one is pretty obvious. It's the size of your tits. The rest are all the relevant statistics for any female. S. Rating is your overall satisfaction rating, based on the average scores given by the people that fuck you. F. Grade is your Fuck Grade, how much fun it is to fuck you. S. Grade is your Suck Grade, how well you suck cock and cunt. A. Grade is your Anal Grade, how enjoyable your ass is."

Kayla felt a bit sick, but she was not surprised.

"What if you...you know...don't have any experience?" Kayla asked.

"Then you'll be a zero until you do. The lower your grade is, though, the more they're going to put pressure on you, humiliate you, force you into situations where you'll act like a slut. It's why they put the Obsequium out everywhere. To keep us all docile and horny." Suck Pet explained.

"What do you mean?"

"The Obsequium. It's mostly sugar water, mixed with semen, a mild sedative, and aphrodisiacs. You can't tell me you didn't notice how wet your pussy is all the time?"

Kayla nodded, and her stomach turned as she looked at the bottle she'd been drinking from, and the one in Suck Pet's hand.

"Don't think too much about it. You like it, don't you?"

Kayla nodded. She did like it. She liked how it made her feel, too.

"How come my S. Rating is 3.2? I haven't done...anything. Except get my face splattered with cum," she said quietly.

"Well, I rated you," Suck Pet said, "The whole shy, innocent thing you have going on, even though you dress like a fuckslut, really turns me on. I like that you're reluctant when you're molested. It's super hot. Then, you cum like a whore and kiss like you're in love. Also, you're very submissive and do what you're told, like you're a little sex doll. You even cried a little bit, and that made my cunt really juicy. So, I rated you a 5 out of 5. They must have found someone else that got to play with your hot body, who rated you a little lower. Is there anyone else you can think of that's used you?"

She said it so casually, that Kayla was momentarily stunned. She had been rated by the girl who had molested her in the bathroom. The girl who had made her wear vibrating panties and then remote controlled her orgasms for a whole morning. That little nugget slid to the back of her mind, and she tried to run through her sexual history. It was not extensive, having only gone back a couple of weeks.

Tiffany was an obvious one. Cole had kissed her and put his tongue in her mouth. The group of older women had licked, sucked, and fondled her all over. Her mother had spanked her, fingered her, rubbed her cunt, and made her orgasm a few times. Professor Miles had put his big finger in her pussy and made her cum after he'd spanked her. Then, her brother had ejaculated on her tummy and panties. She wasn't exactly a porn star.

Suck Pet slid Kayla's chair aside, and worked at her computer for a moment, bringing up an intranet page. The page was of her. In the corner were the same statistics on her badge, as well as her "company name". The page contained all the images she'd just labeled of herself, as well as her Facebook photos, and the recent picture of her face covered in sperm. There was a link that read "ratings". Suck Pet clicked on it. It had three entries.

The first one was Suck Pet's, and it detailed her experience with Kayla, as well as the things she enjoyed about using her body. The second review was from Honey Cunt, who rated her a 4 of 5. Honey enjoyed her tits, and the way she kissed. She was not fond of the outfit Kayla had come to work in yesterday. The final entry was from Master Johnson, who rated her a 2. Kayla wasn't sure why she felt hurt about that. Johnson saw a great deal of potential, but an unwillingness to go the extra mile to fulfill her purpose. He did like how pretty her face was, decorated with sperm, and also enjoyed seeing her cry as she was spanked.

"As you get more experience, your ratings will improve," Suck Pet explained, "so don't hold back. And when someone does fuck you, make sure you give them this link so that they can rate you."

Kayla's head swam. She took a big swallow of Obsequium, and felt the sedative calm her nerves. Her pussy was very excited, even though she felt that this was all so wrong. How did she end up being a literal corporate whore? Why was it simultaneously thrilling, but appalling? What choice did she have? The work day was coming to a close. She was hungry, having skipped lunch to go to the copy store, and her pussy felt very needy from all the Obsequium she'd been drinking. She put the computer to sleep, and grabbed a two liter bottle on her way out of the office.

1...345678