Korrupting Kayla Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla got in and started her car, letting the A/C do its job, while she uncapped her Obsequium and guzzled. She tapped at her phone and called Tiffany. The same warm, relaxed feeling began to renew itself throughout her body as she took another sip from the bottle. God, her pussy felt so good, so wet. Her panties were soaked. As the phone rang, she contemplated just taking them off. She was conflicted though. She wasn't a slut. Her mother was wrong. Maybe she did have a bald, sticky, wet cunt right now, but she wasn't a slut that was going to walk around in a tiny skirt with no panties.

"Hey, girl!" Tiffany's voice came over the speaker.

Kayla put her hand between her legs and felt the sticky girl cream lubricating her virgin hole.

"Hey! I finished orientation for today." Kayla said.

She looked at her fingers, which had a noticeable coating of fuck slime on them, now. She brought them to her mouth and licked her cunt juice. She trembled. It was so dirty. She wasn't a slut. She wasn't a slut. She put her fingers between her legs again.

"What are you gonna do now?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm thinking of getting some normal clothes that I can put on when I leave for work," Kayla explained, and pushed her fingers into her wet pussy.

"Well the shopping sounds good. The normal clothes part sounds boooooring!" Tiffany answered.

"You wanna come with me? And don't say, of course you'd like to cum with me, you dirty slut."

She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy a bit faster. Dirty slut. Tiffany was a dirty slut. Tiffany was a pussy-eating slut. Dirty fucking slut. Filthy, daddy-fucking, cunt-licking slut. Kayla orgasmed on her fingers, moaning, her head buzzing with pleasure.

"Kayla? Hello?"

She realized that Tiffany had been talking.

"I'm here!"

"Are you masturbating?" Tiffany asked, delight evident in her voice.

"What? No! I was just...just stretching my legs. It felt nice. I was cramped!"

"Uh huh. Well, where do you wanna meet?"

They agreed on the mall, and Kayla sipped at the Obsequium as she drove over. Her whole body tingled, and she had to force herself to focus on the road, rather than her warm cunt. She met Tiffany outside one of the doors to the mall. They spent a couple of hours shopping, Kayla telling her friend about the job.

Kayla seemed much more relaxed, Tiffany thought, even affectionate. She touched her openly, and generally seemed more outgoing and playful than she'd ever seen her. Maybe she really was coming out of her shell. She didn't even complain once about wearing her slutty outfit in public, even as people gawked openly at her. At the end of the trip, Kayla had some normal clothes, which she hid in her trunk. Tiffany noted the open case of Obseqiuim.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Something from work," Kayla answered, "It's really good."

She took one of the bottles and handed it to Tiffany. Unscrewing the cap, she took a swallow, raised an eyebrow, and took another.

"It is good. I wonder why they never told me about this stuff?"

"They said it's new," Kayla explained, not on the market, yet."

In a few moments, Tiffany began to feel warm and fuzzy. Her pussy tingled, even more than usual.

"You wanna come spend the night?" She asked, a hint of naughty in her voice.

"Can't," Kayla said, regretfully, "I want to make a good impression at work tomorrow, so I have to try to get some sleep. Which isn't easy when you have to listen to porno all night!"

Tiffany laughed, saying, "There's worse things to have to listen to."

Inwardly, Kayla did very much want to spend the night. She wanted Tiffany to touch her body, lick her. She wasn't a slut. It just felt good. She wasn't a slut. Tiffany was a slut. Fuck!

"I've gotta go." She said hurriedly, "Call you tomorrow."

Tiffany waved her goodbye and walked to her car, feeling very hot between her legs. She hoped her dad was home.

Kayla pulled her welcome kit from the car, and placed it atop the case of Obsequium, then struggled to carry it all inside. She didn't want to have to make two trips, as it would require her to walk past her weird family more than once. She'd downed another bottle of the wonderful red drink on the way home, and was feeling so cozy and relaxed, except for her very excited cunt. Her nipples were hard and aroused, too. The porn that was, no doubt, playing on her TV didn't seem so bad right now. She really wanted to get off. Her panties were sticky with fuck cream, and wedged between her pussy lips, rubbing back and forth in the most distracting way when she walked.

She balanced her awkward load against the doorframe and fumbled for her key, managed to unlock the door, and worked the keys back into her little purse. She shouldered the door open, wobbled in, and kicked it shut with her leg. She tried to hurry through the living room, hoping that they'd see her with an armful of stuff and just let her pass. But, she was hoping for too much.

"Hi, Honey!" Her mother called.

"Hey." Kayla huffed, exaggerating the heaviness of her burden, so that she looked more desperate.

"Oh, put it down, Kayla. Let one of the men help you carry that stuff. Come in here and tell me about work!"

Kayla cursed under her breath, but her nature made her obey. She set the case of drinks down, the black bag on top of it, unaware that bending over in her tiny skirt was showing off her very excited cunt and ass, then stood up and stretched her weary arms. This had the effect of emphasizing her oversized teenage melons.

"Come here and sit on mommy's lap." Marie commanded.

Marie patted her knee, and Kayla sat on it, gingerly, very aware of how warm and wet her pussy was. She closed her legs, but the skirt was so tiny that she still showed a hint of panties. Marie's hand rested on her bare leg, and she hugged her. For a moment, Kayla could almost forget that her mother had gone crazy. She seemed normal. Then, she felt Marie's hand slide a little further up her leg. She remembered why she was dressed like a slut in front of her brother and some wacky professor, who were both watching her in a less than familial way.

"Tell me all about it," Marie prompted, idly stroking Kayla's leg.

The soft, repeated motion was not helping her overheated sex to calm down.

"Well, I watched some orientation videos," Kayla began, her breath becoming a bit more ragged, "and, um, they showed me around the offices. It's a really big building They have labs and conference rooms, and stuff,"

As she talked, and Marie stroked, Kayla's aroused mind parted her legs just a bit. Marie's hand slid up further, and rested on Kayla's inner thigh.

"They gave me a company bag," she continued, and "and a new drink that one of their departments is bringing to market."

She trembled slightly as she felt Marie's finger trace the panty-covered slit of her pussy.

"That sounds so wonderful, dear," Marie said, her voice husky, "and what will you do next?"

Kayla tried to ignore the gentle stroking, but her confused brain made her legs open a bit wider. Her body felt so good. That light touch against her pussy was consuming her mind.

"I...that is, I'll be, um, starting the Scout program...tomorrow," her eyes half closed of their own accord, "doing some...some social media research."

Marie's rubbing became just a bit more vigorous. Kayla's breathing became deeper.

"And they didn't mind that you were dressed like a slut, did they?" Marie said in her ear.

Kayla moaned and her pussy quivered.

"Kayla, your panties are soaked," Marie said softly, "I thought you said you weren't a slut? You're a good girl that deserves to wear normal good girl clothes, aren't you? Are you a slut, Honey?"

Marie's finger slipped beneath Kayla's panties, and touched her cunt directly. Kayla couldn't help herself. Her cunt was so hot and aroused, she moaned and came as soon as she felt the finger touch her.

"Jesus Christ, Kayla," Marie said, her tone mildly disgusted, "did you just cum? Again?"

Kayla felt so ashamed and dirty. She had cum. She'd orgasmed in front of her weird family, again! Was she really a slut? Good girls didn't cum in front of their mom, or their brother, or some strange man! She couldn't help it. Her pussy was so excited and wet. She felt tears form in the corners of her eyes.

"I'm sorry!" She cried, "I'm not a slut! I promise! I don't know what's wrong with me!"

"Kayla," Said Professor Miles, "There is nothing 'wrong' with you, dear," his voice was calm and kind. Marie's finger gently traced Kayla's slit through her panties again as Miles went on, "Young people are filled with hormones that are fighting for balance. Some more than others. Why, just before you came in, we were discussing Richard's own hormones, and his propensity to get an erection at almost any moment."

"Yeah, Sis," Rich agreed, "I get boners all the time." He grinned.

"It's quite natural," Miles said, "Richard, show Kayla your erection. It's quite normal,"

Rich pulled his throbbing penis from his shorts, and it stood long and proud, bobbing about. Kayla gasped. What the hell was happening? Her brother had his cock waving about in the open, while her own mother was gently stroking her excited cunt. Her bald, sticky, wet cunt. It was so wrong!

"You see?" Miles said, as though it weren't the least bit strange, "your brother becomes erect in almost any situation. Young people and hormones. It doesn't mean that he's a deviant, does it?"

Rich slowly stroked his cock as he watched Marie stroke Kayla's pussy through her soaked panties. Kayla trembled in her mother's lap. She knew it was wrong, and that it was filthy, but her pussy was burning up. She'd never felt such an overwhelming need to cum. She didn't even care that her own brother was stroking his cock a few feet away as her mother rubbed her cunt, legs spread.

"Your hormones are also fighting for balance," Miles droned on, "and the fact that you think about sex all the time, is quite normal, too."

"Miles," Marie said, "It might be normal for her to be thinking about sex all the time, but look at her,"

Kayla's legs trembled. She leaned back against her mother like a doll, quivering as she allowed Marie to stroke her excited pussy.

"She's about to orgasm, again, looking at her brother's penis," Marie said softly in Kayla's ear, "that seems very slutty." Marie slipped her fingers beneath the panties as she said this last, and Kayla cried out, her body shaking as she came.

"Hmm," Miles hummed, disapprovingly, "Yes, I suppose that she may have a bit of slut in her, after all."

Marie frigged Kayla's warm cunt faster. Rich stroked his cock with more vigor. He stood up, stepped forward. Kayla felt paralyzed. Something at the back of her mind told her to run away, but the intense heat from her pussy, the tingling, rising wave of ecstasy flowing through her body quelled the little voice. The wet squishing sounds of Marie's fingers frigging Kayla's cunt were loud now, as was Kayla's ragged breathing. Rich was close, so close that she could have touched him, but she just stared, transfixed by his stroking.

Then, he groaned and hot milky streams of cum shot from his cockhead, spraying Kayla's tummy, more splattering her panties. She'd never seen real semen before, never had it touch her. She orgasmed as she watched her brother stroking his cum-covered tool, and this time her whole body shook, legs clamping together as much as Marie's probing hands would allow.

"You see?" Marie said to Miles, "Slut." Kayla was only dimly aware of the words as she relaxed against her mother's body. Marie removed her hand from between Kayla's legs, and stood her up. Rich tucked his wilting cock away, and retreated from the room, wordlessly.

Kayla stood on wobbly legs, her head feeling very warm and fuzzy. She'd just orgasmed 3 times, but she felt like she could cum a dozen more. She looked down as her cum-smeared belly, her stupid, tiny skirt, felt the warm oozing semen soaking into her moist panties. She looked at her mother, Miles, back to her own body.

"I...Mom...I..." She stammered. She had no idea what to say, but she felt like she should say something.

"Go clean yourself up, Kayla," Marie said, "And put your cummy clothes in the hamper," then to Miles, "Would you please put that case of red stuff in the fridge, Honey?"

Miles nodded. Kayla took the black bag and made her way up the stairs, her head spinning. What had she just done? Why didn't she feel bad about it? She should feel horrible. Her own brother had just jerked off on her! Her mother had rubbed her cunt and made her cum while he did it! She felt so confused. All this time, she'd been trying to convince herself that she wasn't a slut, but what kind of good girl would do something like this?

She tossed the black bag on her bed. A bald man lay between the legs of a petite dark-skinned girl with big, thick lips on Kayla's TV. Her spread legs were in the air, and she was hissing filth into his ear as he fucked her.

"Yeah, baby! Fuck that big dick into that wet, black pussy. Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! You love that sweet, dark cunt, don't you? Mmm, yeah, fuck it good mutha fucka. Bury that white dick all the way in that fuckin' wet cunt, daddy! Oooo, fuck, daddy! Oooo, you fuckin' that pussy so damn good! Yeah, fuck it! Fuck it! Mmmm hmmm! Fuck it! Fuck you gonna make me cum!"

Kayla couldn't understand why she felt so horny. Throughout the day, the feeling had just gotten more and more intense. She went to her closet and pulled a shirt and another tiny skirt from the clothes, without so much as a thought. Then, she went to the bathroom and started the shower. Absent-mindedly, she brushed her teeth as she waited for the water to warm up. Her pussy throbbed delightfully. She could feel the drying cum soaked into her panties, and the thought made her tremble a little. Finally, she stripped off her clothes and got into the shower.

She hung her head in the hot, streaming water for a long time, letting it soak her dark, curly hair. Her head somewhat clearer, she washed herself, taking a bit of extra time between her legs because the soapy rubbing felt so wonderful. Somehow, she managed not to make herself cum again, but her pussy was still hot and needy as she shut off the water and dried her body. The coarse towel rubbing her hard nipples didn't make it any easier to avoid thinking about her cunt.

She pulled on her shirt, then wrapped her hair in the towel, put on a fresh pair of skimpy panties, and a slutty skirt. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed. The shirt barely covered her tits, leaving a significant amount of underboob showing. Her hard nipples were quite visible through the thin, light blue material. Sparkly letters read, "Spank Me" across her chest. The bottom of her ass hung out beneath the skirt. Kayla sighed, and carefully poked her head out the bathroom door. The hallway was clear. She took another towel, and wrapped it around her chest, hiding the filthy phrase. She wasn't a slut, she told herself.

She darted back to her room. On her TV, a long legged brunette with an extraordinarily toned body had her legs spread and restrained on a bench. She lay on her stomach, her tits mashed against the bench. Her arms were strapped to her legs, so that she was immobile. She whined piteously. The whining was caused by the fact that a man with an oversized penis had said penis buried to the balls in the woman's ass. He wasn't fucking her ass. He wasn't even moving. He stood there, casually reading a book while his giant boner throbbed and twitched in the woman's asshole. Kayla paused and watched it, just because it seemed so strange compared to all the fucking and sucking that she was usually exposed to. She was begging to learn that there was a fetish for just about everything.

For 10 minutes, she just watched the man read his book, his cock buried in the groaning woman, seemingly oblivious to the sounds she was making. Suddenly, the woman moaned loudly and orgasmed. Kayla could see the man's balls jerking, but he didn't make a sound, didn't move. He just read his book. Finally, he jerked his cock free of the woman's ass, and a deluge of sperm poured from her hole. The man continued to read his book as he walked to the other side of the bench. With one hand, he pulled the woman's head up by her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth. The woman sputtered and choked as he slowly pushed his entire length down her throat. He held her there as she kicked her restrained legs uselessly. She made little gasping noises, and saliva spilled from her mouth. Still, the man just read his book with one hand, and kept a tight hold on her hair with the other.

Kayla stroked her pussy idly, watching the strange scene play out. She stood transfixed, for some reason. It was fascinating. The man truly behaved as if there were nothing more pressing than his goddamn book, even as the woman spit and retched around his invading meat stalk. Finally, he pulled his dick from her throat with a wet, squelching sound. The woman sucked in a breath, coughed, choked, coughed up what looked like a pint of thick spit, which dripped from her chin. The man's erection slapped against her face, smearing it with more glop, which further disfigured her. He thumbed the next page in his book and continued reading. The scene slowly faded to black, and Kayla shook her head. What the fuck had she just done with the last 15 minutes of her life?

She realized she was stroking her cunt through her panties and made herself stop. Tearing her gaze from the TV, she unzipped the black DomCo bag. The sounds of two women kissing each other hotly and moaning blared from the TV, but Kayla made a point not to watch. She had to get her head under control! She took the MP3 player from the bag, remembering Slit Slicker's explanation. It will help to relax you and focus you on what's important. That was exactly what she needed right now.

She stashed the bundle of sex toys under her bed. Pointedly ignoring the two dirty lesbos sucking at each other's tits on her TV, she lay on her bed and put the earbuds in her ears. Fiddling with the controls, she started a track labeled "Intro to meditation" on the MP3 player, and closed her eyes.

"Mmm, fuck I love your pussy!" One of the girls on the TV commented, and then a gentle whine began in Kayla's ears. The whine changed pitch several times, like a radio tuning in and out of different frequencies. It seemed an odd thing to relax to, but after a few moments the pitch evened out, then changed to a sort of white noise. It sounded, almost, like waves crashing gently on a beach. The sounds played on, and Kayla's thoughts drifted. She felt a pleasant buzz in the back of her mind, like someone gently stroking the back of her neck. It did feel relaxing now, very much.

The sounds flowed from one to the next. It was strange. She couldn't say with certainty what any one sound was, just something that they sounded similar to. The gentle lapping waves. The hum of a fan. The soft rustle of pages turning in a book. The distant rumble of thunder. The rustle of autumn leaves in a cool breeze. The pleasant tingle at the back of her neck made her shudder with pleasure. Images came, unbidden, into her mind as she felt herself fall into that state of half-wakefulness, just before true sleep comes.

In the mental image, she lay with her legs spread, and there was a pleasant sensation between them, just as there was a pleasant warmth between her real legs now. She heard the sigh of her own breath as the pleasure flowed from her cunt, slowly creeping throughout her whole body. The Kayla image's breasts bounced gently, and she whispered things that the real Kayla's mind just barely registered.

"My cunt is always so hot...My cunt needs to be filled...My cunt is always so horny...My cunt is a toy for pleasure..."

123456...8