All Comments on 'Kristy and Katherine'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice

Too bad the entire planet doesn't have such nice sisters!

girllostgirllostabout 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot !

Excellent story. Very nice build of sexual tension. Definitely one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!!!

This story was amazingly hot.

I love it, you must continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
DOESN'T THAT FEEL BETTER???

There is nothing like sisterly love and especially the very first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SUPERB !!!!!!!!

Simply lovely.

cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
I have to jump on the bandwagon...

This was hugely intense. You made me experience these characters' enraptured, uncontained need for sexual gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome

The only thing that only sort of distracted my mind was how the heck did they get from the bedroom in a house to a tent?The rest of it was outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm the author

I corrected a few typos in the text (the tent reference below is now fixed) Thanks to the readers who caught my mistakes.

A

lionshelllionshellabout 15 years ago
beautiful

I love your emphasis on the sisters' love for each other and the beauty they see in each other, and how they help each other overcome their insecurities. Oh, and the sex was really hot, too. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love it

My wife got soaking wet reading this and came hard as I fingered her. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Eh...

A lot of spelling and grammar errors, and the story got shockingly repetitive in the first part. The middle of the story was strong ignoring the conventions, with a pretty good conclusion. A work in progress, but I wish you luck in continuing your writing.

splitsecondsplitsecondover 13 years ago
Plagiarism?

The story is very similar, and some of the wording is almost identical in spots.

http://nifty.org/nifty/lesbian/highschool/friend-in-need

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm the author

About the Plagiarism comment above. Yep, it's true, I used the story "friend in need" from Kala Hill as a sort of templet when I created this story.

I really LOVED that story, and I love most of Kala Hill's writings.

But just so you know, I sent a personal message to Kala before I posted this story here, and I sent the author the entire story. She read it, and replied that she thought it was totally okay.

I changed the story dramatically, but (as the commenter noted) there are a few lines that remain - some are word for word.

I use other authors as an inspiration for some of my stories, mostly I like the "tone" they capture, and I feel a dee need to expand I write my own version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good!

Great story (except for the squirting nonsense).

greatongue66greatongue66over 12 years ago
VERY Hot!

Loved these two sisters sharing such an intense and emotional orgasm. Terrific!

PalistusPalistusabout 12 years ago
I loved the sister aspect

I'm glad I listened to your recommendation, because this story was amazing! I liked the plot to build up to the two sisters acting that out, and you could simply feel the love they shared throughout the whole thing! Kristi needing to get off and using Katherine was a very nice on the erotic side, as well, and I like how Katherine's love simply allowed her to, no questions asked :P.

Something I noticed was that your stories somewhat repeat terminology, but really, who cares I guess? XD, it's not like I haven't been pretty much exclusively reading your stories lately, but such terms like "Bum-hole" that are used exclusively might be changed up a bit sometimes to give it diversity-- not a big deal though! A 5 star story either way, from a 5 star author.

davidj91730davidj91730about 11 years ago
please make a 2nd chapter

This was the best incest / sister story ever. PLEASE make a 2nd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot damn!

That was so hot! I need a Kristi! Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot Passion...and PUBIC HAIR, too!

Wonderfully HOT story of close-knit *PASSION* between sisters, that surprisingly (and VERY REFRESHINGLY) mentions pubic hair!

(Sick o' this BALD shit...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

That was absolutely amazingly erotic, sensual, and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So emotionally charged.

I can honestly say that this was the first I ever felt like I was an intruder, a voyeur, to this moment. The emotions between these two girls - between sisters no less - were so realalistic, I could feel it! While I will probably never consider this erotic material, it was nonetheless beautiful and wonderful to read.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronabout 6 years ago
A- - great story, but I never give perfect scores

I never give perfect scores, but I didn't quite like this as much as other lesbian stories I've read here on Literotica, ergo the A-. It was cute, and sexy all at once....

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Getting just a bit repetitive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous