Kristy and Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

"What?" I asked.

She spread my knees wider and moved herself lower to look more directly between my legs, and I think I moaned from the sensation.

"It's - it's..."

"What?" I asked.

Kristi carefully replied, "Katherine - you..."

"Kristi - tell me."

"Oh God, It's so pink - I didn't - I mean - I never thought it could be so pretty."

At that point I grabbed my own knees and pulled them as wide as I could and arched my pelvis up toward Kristi, trying to show her everything.

Kristi stared down for what must have been more than a full minute, and the whole time I watched her.

Then, she looked at me and whispered, "Oh Katherine, I need to..."

And she leaned forward and gently kissed my open vagina.

I thought I might scream, the sensation was so intense. She was enormously gentle, and sat up enough so I could watch everything she was doing.

I held my knees tight against my own shoulders, and I didn't move at all.

I stammered, "Kristi - Oh God - Kristi..."

Kristi paused for a moment, and asked cautiously, "Can you cum like this?"

I blurted out, "YES! Don't stop - I love you." I was shocked at my response, but it was involuntary - and true.

Kristi put her mouth back in between my legs. She slowly started to build in intensity, and what was just gentle kissing turned to licking and then sucking. She wasn't holding anything back.

She started to suck my small clitoris, and right then I knew it was going to happen.

"Kristi - don't stop..."

With that she sucked and licked even harder. Her hands moved under my bottom, and she started squeezing both cheeks, they were wet and slippery. I was breathing harder and she was making loud sloppy sucking noises. My pelvis started slowly pumping up against her mouth.

Suddenly, her tongue moved down a little - Oh my God, she was licking my little bum hole - and I was even closer to exploding.

"Kristi - Oh God - oh God..."

This went on for a few minutes, and I couldn't believe how excited it made me. Then she moved back up to my clit and I watched her - her beautiful face was sopping and glistening.

Then I watched as she tried to push her tongue as deep as she could, up into my slippery vagina. I could feel the ecstasy, and I had no idea I could feel this way.

I let go of my knees and wrapped my thighs around Kristi's head, and I literally started to hump her face, and I started to shudder and then I started to moan - and then I felt like my whole body was vibrating.

Then I kind of blurted out, between gasps, "Kristi - Oh God - I love you!"

Kristi started to lick harder than I could have ever imagined.

And then it happened.

I'm not totally sure what I did, but it was loud and I must have screamed. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul - everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

Then I squealed, "Kristi, yes..."

The sensitivity of everything had just multiplied, and her tongue felt like electricity. I was flooded with an intense rush. I screamed her name again, and I was overcome with a hot wave of passion.

She sucked hard, as I convulsed in a heavenly climax.

"Oh God- Oh God..." I stammered.

Then, as it subsided, Kristi looked up at me and said, "Katherine - that was beautiful." Her face was literally dripping and she looked absolutely like an angel.

I was so overcome with emotion, all I could say was, "Kristi - I love you."

"I love you too..."

Then, she climbed onto me, we squeezed each other in a tight embrace. She pressed her sopping mouth, wet from MY orgasm, against my lips for a long passionate kiss.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers