Kylie's Song Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad, little cunt. I think you deserve a reward." Kylie felt a shiver up and down her belly as he rummaged inside his black duffel bag. Whatever 'reward' her captor had in mind, it couldn't be good. Her mind raced with possibilities. She gasped as he drew out an object. It was a stubby blue shaft with a triangular point.

"Do you like it, bitch?" Brayden's voice was filled with gloating behind his mask. "This is my butt plug vibrator. Ever had something embedded deep in your ass? You're going to love it."

Kylie shook her head as she dangled upside-down. "No. Please don't put that in my ass. Please Sir!"

The 'serial killer' leaned down and yanked on the chain attached to Kylie's breasts. Kylie screamed. "Call me 'Master' you stupid cunt." Now the man poured a vial of melon-scented oil into the crack of Kylie's ass. She groaned as the cold liquid slipped into her anal crevice, then sighed as it warmed up the longer it stayed in contact with her skin. The feeling wasn't unpleasant. She stifled the urge to moan. Next, with deliberate care, the Master inserted the butt plug-vibrator into Kylie's ass. With the help of gravity he had no trouble pushing it in deep and making sure it stayed embedded in her shapely bottom despite the oily lubricant. He looked down at her, studying her fearful and expectant face.

"Are you ready for me to switch it on, little slut? Would you like me to start the setting on 'Low' or 'High'?" Kylie whimpered, squirming helplessly in her bonds.

"Don't do this...please!" was all she could breathe as he flipped on the vibrator in her ass. The sudden whirring startled her. The fullness of it inside her tightest hole made her writhe and groan with newfound agony. Her ass had never felt so full, not ever. Her nipples beaded up as the fullness of the buzzing vibrator against the walls of her anus began to create sensations she'd never even dreamed about. Sensations that morphed into something shockingly reminiscent of pleasure.

"AAaahhhh!" she groaned. Brayden was intently stroking her clit with his fingers while watching the little blue vibe just purr away inside her wrinkled hole. He turned back towards Shauna, who was gaping as if none of this could be even remotely real.

"Look at the little slut, her pussy's already creaming up again just because I plugged up her sexy ass with a vibe. Now let's see what happens if we up the pleasure dosage."

Pleasure dosage? What was he talking about? Kylie felt a spike of fear as Brayden rummaged around in the duffel bag for yet another of his twisted 'toys.' He drew out a long, red shaft with ribbings along the side. It had a bulbous head shaped like the perfect replica of a massive penis. He switched the vibrator to 'Low' and proceeded to insert it slowly into Kylie's snatch. The slender girl squirmed frantically.

"No. Stop! What are you doing? I can't take two at once," Kylie wailed. But she could. Her pussy was getting wet just anticipating the huge, awful shaft about to be shoved deep inside her. The gorgeous girl bit her lip and felt her pussy clamp onto the buzzing artificial penis the moment her Master inexorably began thrusting it downward... until it filled her young cunt completely. Until she could feel the twin sources of friction, the buzzing anal vibe and the more softly purring cunt-stuffing vibe, drilling away inside her most sensitive, intimate holes - sending ricochets of pleasure along the membranes of her cunt and anal walls. 'Oh god...I can't hold out for long. I can't believe he's raping my ass and my pussy at once,' Kylie thought. She squeezed her eyes shut. She was panting now. Sweat had broken out on her forehead as she felt her heart slamming into the sides of her chest faster and harder than ever.

She couldn't believe it. She was naked in some dungeon-like basement, being held captive by her boyfriend as he tortured and abused her. And worst of all - or best of all - part of her loved it. 'Shauna...she's seeing all this. Oh god. I'll never be able to look at her the same,' Kylie realized. But she had no time to dwell on her shame as Brayden leaned down, the head of his rigid manhood prodding at her lips.

"Open up, slut. You should suck my cock as a 'thank you' for all the pleasure I'm giving you. Besides, your friend's saliva is starting to dry. We can't have that. Get my shaft nice and wet. Soon enough I'll be raping your friend's tight little love-hole...or YOURS." So saying, the 'serial killer' thrust his cock into her face. Kylie accepted the man's elongated prick. She opened her mouth and moaned, her tongue caressing the sides of his shaft as he began to pump into her face. It was so humiliating, having her mouth stuffed full of hard dick while she dangled upside-down with her ankles chained above her, wrists shackled underneath her. She could only imagine the sight Shauna was seeing just now: Brayden's balls slapping against her nose as she gurgled on his pumping prick, which drove deeper and deeper into her straining throat.

"Uggghhk!!" Kylie felt her air cut off as the Master pinched her nose.

"You can suck better than that, slut. Let me hear you slurping on it like your life depends on it!" She gasped as he let go of her nose. Then the beautiful naked captive frantically sucked on his penis. She slurped loudly, her tongue writhing around his dick as her jaw rippled with constant effort. She pushed her head forward to take in more of his cock. She didn't care that she could smell his overpowering male musk as his balls jostled against her nose. She tried not to think about how she must look, her breasts jiggling with the force of the skull-fucking Brayden gave her as he grasped her head and threw his hips forward with swift, brutal thrusts. She could hear the chains restricting her ankles and wrists clanking loudly as he fucked her throat raw. A bizarre contrast of sensations assaulted her now too. The man's shaft nearly bursting her throat, making her gag as he shoved it balls-deep into her mouth, was offset by surges of traitorous pleasure from the delicious friction inside her pussy and anus, nerve endings awakening where young Kylie had never known they could come to life. She was gasping, tears slipping from the corners of her eyes when he finally growled and yanked his shaft free of her mouth.

"That's enough, bitch. I don't want to waste my cum by spurting it in your worthless mouth."

Strands of cum painted the girl's lips. More strands of cum drifted from her upper lip, down past her nose, and some even lay smeared across her forehead as Brayden rubbed the pre-cum along the tip of his shaft against her face. Then he turned around and returned his attentions to Shauna. Poor Shauna. What must she be thinking now? Kylie couldn't help but wonder as she finally felt herself lose control, as Kylie felt the competing penetrating vibrators in her quim and her anus reach a riotous dance that sent her over the edge. She climaxed hard. Her juices coated every inch of the bright red shaft pulsing deep inside her snatch.

"Uuuuuhhhhh!! Oh god. My pussy," Kylie moaned. As she came down from her orgasm, her sensitive young pussy needed some semblance of rest. Just a quick respite. But the mindless, buzzing replica of a massive penis didn't care what she wanted; it just continued to assault her snatch with waves of stimulation like the perfect machine. It seemed to respond to her plea by just fucking her wet pussy that much HARDER. It felt so wrong. The sensitivity in her cunt felt so...raw...so almost painful and yet heightened to a new level of ecstasy she couldn't deny. She writhed in her bonds as she dangled upside-down, already building up towards an even more violent orgasm.

"Take it out. Please take it out of my pussy. AHHH!"

Brayden ignored Kylie's pleas in the background as he approached Shauna. The younger girl was still naked, her ankles bound to the feet of the chair, her wrists bound behind her. She looked up fearfully at her captor. So many thoughts were whirling through her brain just now. 'What sick, twisted, demented thing is this psycho going to do to me? And why - fuck me to oblivion - is part of me EXCITED to find out what?' The petite girl flinched as Brayden gently cupped her cheek.

"There, there, cute cunt. I bet you thought I'd forgotten about you. Don't worry. You're the main dish for tonight. If Slave Kylie was the appetizer, you're the prime rib. You get to have your pussy raped by a real cock." So saying, Brayden kissed Shauna with surprising tenderness. Shauna could only make this 'Uuunnnghhh' sound as she felt his tongue slip into her mouth, exploring her like the first conquest of many. He kissed her slowly, letting the slow burn of lust settle between her thighs until she was responding, kissing him back. Her jaw worked in tandem to his as their faces pressed together. She felt his hard lips morph to her softer lips, claiming her as if he owned her body and soul. Finally, as Shauna felt a traitorous stab of disappointment, Brayden pulled away. His cock stood out, veins throbbing along the sides, totally erect and hard for her. He retrieved his wicked-looking knife and slashed away the ropes binding her wrists and ankles.

He stepped back. He pointed with the knife at the floor between his feet, right in front of the dangling Kylie.

"Crawl over here on all fours, little cunt. It's time you and your girlfriend get to know each other better."

When he saw Shauna's gaze dart towards the exit, he glared at her. He pressed the flat of the blade against Kylie's clitoris as poor Kylie whimpered and squirmed, fluids trickling from her bare and exposed pink opening.

"You better not even THINK of running unless you want me to cut off your girlfriend's clit and feed it to you."

Shauna blanched. 'God, this guy is brutal. Brayden's a maniac.' He really did play his role so well. Almost TOO well. The sexy, dark-skinned girl crawled forward on her hands and knees, trying to ignore the discomfort and stiffness of her limbs. 'How long did he have me bound unconscious to the chair?' she wondered. 'Uhhhh...'

"Now the real fun begins," the 'serial killer' murmured. The muscular man positioned Shauna on all fours facing her friend. He stepped behind her, admiring the girl's exposed cunt and perfectly sculpted ass cheeks. He smacked each for good measure, admiring the way they stayed firm. Then he gently positioned the head of his cock between Shauna's labia. He slowly began to nudge his shaft forward until just the head had disappeared inside her quim.

"Ohhhh," Shauna moaned.

"You'll do two things if you want me to keep you alive, bitch. First, you'll beg for this cock. Second, you'll kiss your girlfriend while the red and blue vibes fuck her pussy and ass and while I rape your snug little fuck-hole. Understand?"

Shauna looked back at the huge, elongated shaft, most of it still visible except the head tucked inside the tight seal of her sex. She nodded slowly as lust pooled deep in her belly... as she felt her throbbing cunt twitch with anticipation. "Y-yes Master. Please fuck me. Fuck my young pussy hard. Drill me with your hard cock." No sooner had Shauna said the words, she gasped as the Master launched his hips forward. He cupped her supple tits and began fucking her in earnest, his shaft plowing deep between her snug-fitting cunt lips, raping her with full, deeply penetrating strokes. Shauna had time to moan as she leaned forward, and her lips captured Kylie's.

Kylie's eyes widened as she felt the softness of her best friend's lips. She'd never thought of Shauna in that way before - being sexually attracted to her. She wasn't a lesbian, though she had no problem with those who did have an attraction to their own sex. But even in the midst of this bizarre rape fantasy, Kylie reflected how sexuality was really more of a spectrum, a scale. And though she didn't really lust after Shauna as a fellow woman, there was a latent sexuality there. Kylie's sex-crazed, overstimulated body in this unique moment would have been willing to do just about anything - including lick Shauna's pussy. So it was with surprising ease that Kylie found herself moaning and kissing her best friend right back. Their tongues tussled and entwined as their lips moved as one. The friends kissed each other passionately, with plenty of tongue and shared saliva, as each felt a hard shaft penetrating their delicate sex. The only difference in this case was that Kylie's shaft was a 10-inch resin-coated vibrator and Shauna felt the constant spearing of Brayden's cock.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh!! Damn, little cunt. You're as tight as a velvet glove. Fuck me back, bitch. Slam those hips back to meet my thrusts," Brayden growled. To emphasize his request, the Master pinched Shauna's nipples. The girl moaned, all too aware of the nipple clamps on Kylie's abused breasts. She didn't want to end up like THAT. So she obeyed. Shauna sighed and thrust her pussy backward to meet her Master's pulverizing fucks. She felt her pussy clench up around his shaft, arousal coiling through her sex as wetness began to trickle down the 'serial killer's' penis.

"Uhh! Your pussy loves getting raped, bitch. I can feel it!" Brayden hissed. "You know... uhh... I can't wait to fill your pussy with my seed, bitch. And do you know what I'm going to do after that?" the Master said. He had a hand grasping around Shauna's neck, half-choking her now as they fucked. Shauna slammed her pussy backward, engulfing his length as she creamed up on his manhood.

"N-no Master. W-what are you going to do?" Shauna gasped.

Meanwhile Kylie squealed as a fresh orgasm ripped through her body. Her legs flailed as much as they could in the constriction of her chains. Cunt juice trickled down her upside-down body, thin glistening streams of pungent fluids that ran down her pubic muff and belly until they almost reached her breasts. Kylie's pussy was so sensitive. The tiniest touch or rubbing felt like it might set her skin on fire. Kylie's plaintive wail filled the room.

"Please Master, take it out of my pussy. My pussy hurts. It's too SORE. Please, I'm begging you. Please! Have mercy. Oh god! Ugghhh!!" Kylie couldn't handle another orgasm. At this rate it might drive her mad or permanently damage her raw, delicate sex. She looked with imploring eyes at her captor. Brayden ignored her completely as he whispered in Shauna's ear, his cock flying forward with a satisfying smack, thrust balls-deep into her helpless snatch like a sword embedded in a feminine sheath.

"Listen to me, little bitch. After I'm done spurting my jism inside your worthless twat, I'm going to strangle you to death in front of your girlfriend...and then I'm going to take your slave bitch friend Kylie and hammer her nipples to the edge of my workbench with sharp nails just to see her tits bleed. Doesn't that sound like fun?" The sadism and the cruelty of the threat made fear course everywhere in the primal, feminine part of Shauna's brain. Strange and awful as Brayden's words were, sick and twisted though they certainly were, it was all part of the intensifying fantasy. The darkest fantasy.

Shauna responded to her inner libido, to that thinnest line between terror and eroticism. Brayden's words made her moistening slit clench up with a sudden frenzy. She moaned as her pussy gushed along the length of Brayden's penis. She coated his shaft in her fragrant juices as she felt her nipples harden - as she saw stars explode behind her eyes, as she forgot herself in the throes of ecstasy. Her cunt muscles squeezed Brayden's shaft hard, milking his testicles until their precious cargo had no choice but to erupt.

"Aahhh! You nasty little fucking whore!" Brayden growled. "You're coming hard on my shaft, bitch. You love getting raped, don't you? You love knowing that I'm going to rape you and torture your sexy body and snuff you after I'm done fucking you senseless, don't you? Aaahhhh! Fuck!!" Brayden stiffened then, unable to hold himself back for a second more. He gripped Shauna by the neck, choking her with one massive hand as his other hand reached down, fingers digging in to press firmly against her throbbing clit. Shauna felt a little after-shock of joy, the thread of a second orgasm leaping onto the heels of her first as Brayden's fingers cajoled her tiny nerve bundle in the same moment he began to ejaculate.

The petite girl shivered as she felt his hot cum spew inside her slit. He held his cock firmly inside her warmth, his manhood twitching inside her until her snatch had wrung every last drop of sperm from his heavy testicles. He grunted, falling forward on top of her as she moaned and collapsed in a heap; she felt her breasts crushed against the cold concrete of the basement floor with her captor's heavy bulk on top of her. Finally, still dazed in the aftermath of her orgasm, Shauna felt a hand squeeze her throat until she passed out.

These were the last words she heard before the interlude of oblivion: "Time to sleep, little cunt. Go to sleep."

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

Shauna distantly heard something. It sounded like grunting. No, moaning. No, a combination of the two, one voice female and one voice definitely more guttural. Male.

The pretty, dark-skinned girl opened her eyes only to realize two things: Someone had tied her spread-eagled face-up on a bed. On top of her, tied spread-eagled face-down instead, Kylie's naked form now blanketed Shauna's. The younger girl looked at her 23-year-old friend. Her face loomed just inches away. She could see Kylie's lust-glazed eyes, her mouth hanging open as she heard a loud slapping sound and knew that Brayden was fucking Kylie from behind. Their captor had tied the two friends together, their pussies flush against each other, their breasts pressed together.

"Uhhh! Uhh!! Oooohhh!" Kylie cooed. "Yes, Master. Rape my pussy. Fuck my worthless little cunt with your great cock. Please! Uhhh!! Fuck me hard, until I beg for mercy...then fuck me HARDER. AHH!! Thank you for sparing my best friend's life," Kylie yelped as the 'serial killer' slipped a hand around Kylie's neck. His other hand grasped her by the hair, yanking her head backward for a passionate kiss as he filled her with one savage thrust and another and then another, as her breasts shook from the force of his pulverizing fucks.

"Uh! UH! UH!!" the Master growled. "Looks like your girlfriend woke up. Welcome back, little slut. I bet you missed me."

As Shauna became fully aware, a crushing wave of emotions pulled her under. On the one hand, being tied naked and helpless, seeing her best friend getting fucked so brutally, it turned her on in ways she couldn't even describe. There was definitely a part of her - a normally dormant, tucked-away side to her - which had just been waiting for a night like this, which just wanted to be terrorized and dominated by a strong male - the strongest male. And that was the thing, Shauna realized in a split second of insight... This was EXACTLY why Kylie found this dark, twisted, tough-as-nails rape fantasy so intoxicating; this sadistic serial killer fantasy represented one of the strongest males imaginable.

Shauna looked up at Kylie's alluring figure, shaking with the jarring impacts of Brayden's merciless fucks. He saw Kylie's beautiful face lit up with lustful need, and she knew in that second she was on to something. She was beginning to understand what made Kylie tick on a level she'd never sensed before.

"Uh!! OK, Kylie my little fuck-slave. It's time for this night to end on a high note," the Master growled. He grabbed a pistol from his duffel bag and pressed the barrel to Shauna's neck. "I want to feel your pussy clench up around my dick as you CUM with me raping your tight young pussy. And if I don't feel it soon, bitch, I'll put a bullet in you girlfriend's neck. Am I motivating you, slut? Answer me!"