Kylie's Song Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna felt a thrill of terror, spurred on by her now-dripping sex as the arousing scene sucked her in. She looked into Kylie's tormented, lust-tinted gaze. Her best friend cooed loudly.

"Yes Master. I'll do whatever you wish. Please don't hurt her. I'm your sex slave forever, I'll be good. I promise. Please. Ugghhh! I'll gush all over your godlike dick if you please let her live. Please."

Kylie's head dipped down as she concentrated all of her cunt muscles on squeezing Brayden's ramming prick. She squeezed her eyes shut. She focused all her senses on his rigid length slamming through her soft, brutalized pussy again and again and again. Her hardened nipples were sore from the clamps, but they still beaded up like tiny pink diamonds on the tips of her shaking tits as arousal surged through her whole body. 'I can't believe I'm tied naked to my best friend. I can feel Shauna's eyes on me. I'm too ashamed to look at her right now... Oh god. I'm too ashamed and she's seeing all of this, her face just inches from mine. This was a mistake. I should never have asked Brayden to let her join us. What if she thinks I'm a total freak? What if... Ahhhh!'. Yet even Kylie's insecurities shattered into tiny pieces like a useless mirror as her libido swamped all other facets of consciousness.

Suddenly all the sexy girl-athlete could feel was Shauna's lips. Like a token of forgiveness, her girlfriend's lips banished the guilt. She felt Shauna's kiss on her cheek. She turned, opening her mouth, accepting Shauna's tongue. Kylie was suddenly hyper-aware of the heat of Shauna's beautiful body beneath hers, of their body heat mingling as one. She was suddenly all too aware of Shauna's tongue lovingly exploring inside her mouth. Then she heard Shauna's words, husky and filled with yearning.

"I want to see your face as you CUM on our Master's dick, babe. Come on, sweetie. CUM for him. CUM for both of us." As Shauna's shocking words of encouragement permeated Kylie's mind, she felt a fresh surge of lust, of relief. She moaned, her hands clenching up as her whole body stiffened, as she squealed and writhed in her bonds.

"Yes, oh god...oh fuck me... please fuck my wet pussy. Fill my wet pussy with your cum, Master. I'll gush on your magnificent cock. I'll be your fuck-toy. I belong to you," she cried out. Then it happened... Kylie's lithe, muscular figure tensed up as her cunt burst with fluid. Her sex completely saturated Brayden's penis with the pungent evidence of her lust as she experienced an orgasm violent enough to erase all traces of memory. Her juices spurted down his shaft, streaming down to even moisten Shauna's pussy beneath her. Shauna gasped as she felt the warm fluids of her best friend trickling into her own intimate sex. She marveled at Kylie's face as her dearest friend rode out the orgasm of her life.

"My turn, little whore!" The 'serial killer' dropped the gun as he clutched Kylie's shapely shoulders. He shoved his pelvis forward as roughly as he could. His entire penis lay deep inside her now-convulsing snatch, and then he exploded. He pumped wave after wave of warm, gooey seed deep in her unprotected sex as his body tensed up, his buttocks fully clenched. Kylie groaned as she felt his cum erupt in her pussy and she could do nothing about it except lie there helpless, naked on the bed, taking his sticky seed as he fully violated the most intimate part of her. With a sigh of sated calm, the 'serial killer' pulled out of his victim. He looked down at the torrent of excess jism from the 'cream pie' that was now Kylie's sex. He had filled her cunt so completely, and now the warm jism slid out of Kylie's brutalized quim, coating Shauna's cunt and shaved pubic area underneath.

The Master slowly left the bed and returned with a smartphone. He took a picture of the two helpless and naked girls tied to the bed together, their pussies glistening with his cum. He took a second close-up shot of just their two ravaged pussies.

"I like to take trophy pictures of my bitches before I put them to bed permanently," the 'serial killer' growled. He rummaged around inside his duffel bag as both girls looked at each other with fear.

'What's he going to do now?' both girls wondered. Next he came around with two bright pink ball gags.

"Wait, Master. Please wait. You don't need those. What are you-" but Kylie never got the rest of her sentence out. She groaned as he fastened the ball gag to her mouth, tightened it firmly. Then it was Shauna's turn. Her eyes widened as Brayden fastened the other bright pink ball gag to her face just as securely.

"There now. You bitches sit tight. I'll be right back. I'm afraid we are going to need these because there's going to be A LOT of screaming down here tonight."

Screaming? WHAT? Kylie and Shauna exchanged another look of terror as Brayden's footsteps receded up the basement stairway until he vanished altogether. As much as this fantasy stoked her libido like nothing else, Kylie was beginning to worry. What if Brayden was becoming too immersed in the fantasy? What if he took it too far?

*****

TO BE CONTINUED... CONCLUSION TO COME IN PART 3...

I really hope you enjoyed the story so far...

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better :)

~Gaggedkitty