Kylie's Song Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Kylie grunted. She half-moaned, half cried out with need as Shauna's glistening fingertips worked faster. "Fuck my pussy. Touch my clit. Oh god...Oooohhh. OH. Ahh. Ahhh. Ahhhh!"

Kylie looked at the man she loved, then at the girlfriend she cared about so much. She decided she was the luckiest girl in the universe as the two people she loved most in this world drove her towards a beautiful, delirious oblivion. At long last she came, her pussy gushing copious amounts of her pungent fluids. She screamed Brayden's name. Shauna sucked greedily on her hardened left nipple and seemed to relish the sight of her quaking body. Brayden was right behind her. He grunted and groaned as he gripped her by the hips and shoved her entire body towards his pulsing shaft. His cock spurted deep inside her, giving her womb a blast of life-creating seed - impregnating her despite her birth control. He'd hardly pulled out of her when Shauna pushed his cock out of the way.

"Lie still, little slut. I want to taste you and our Master together," Shauna murmured.

Kylie gasped. Shauna was suddenly right there, kneeling between her legs. The girl's beautiful face was pressed to her snatch. Her tongue slid into her cum-soaked pussy, licking and laving with a tenderness that took Kylie's breath away. Soon the cocktail of Kylie's and Brayden's fluids had vanished completely, sliding down Shauna's throat. Kylie's cunt lay glistening with the saliva of her best friend...a best friend on a level now deeper than she could ever say.

Shauna and Brayden cocooned Kylie from both sides now. They snuggled together under the blanket with a collective sigh of exhaustion. Kylie shivered. Her pussy ached. It ached in a way it had never ached before. She didn't care. She lay happily limp between her boyfriend and her best friend. Brayden kissed the top of her head and Shauna kissed her full on the lips.

"I love you, babe," Shauna whispered. Kylie's reply came out before she could hesitate.

"I love you too."

************

THE END

************

I really hope you enjoyed the story.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better :)

~Gaggedkitty

12