Landlady Clare Ch. 01

Story Info
Mysterious mature landlady seduces young man.
9.7k words
4.67
22.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a fictional story of an intense female dominant/male submissive relationship between a mature woman and much younger man. If you enjoy such stories, please read on - if not, please choose another more to your tastes. If you choose to read this story please vote and comment. Thank you - FJ.

*********************************

Preface

"There is an element of truth in all legends," Professor Abraham Van Helsing, Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Fall 2020

COVID-19 had hit Clare Stanfield hard. She knew she was not alone in that. She also knew she had survived and prospered thru even more difficult times. Still, it was a real pain in the ass to have to make so many fundamental adjustments at this time in her life.

Clare had avoided the infection - more fortunate than some of her friends. But, her bustling business had collapsed overnight.

At five feet even, Clare was a 120 pound, voluptuous mature woman whose commanding presence in any group or situation belied her stature. Her short blonde hair was pulled straight back to fully reveal her lovely, expressive face centered on her large warm brown eyes. A small nose, upon which perched her elegant steel rimmed glasses and lush lips guarding even white teeth completed her oval face. Delicate lines of life etched her tanned facial skin emphasizing alternately her disarming smile or disapproving scowl.

Clare lived in an elegant, two story townhome in the walled, gated resort community of El Dorado, north of Tampa. She had moved to Florida 15 years ago from Illinois to escape the messy aftermath of an abusive marriage. As she rebuilt her life, she vowed to indulge the two central cores of her personality - an insatiable sexual appetite and her need to be in control.

She succeeded.

Clare's devoted second husband had died a year ago - 'just plain worn out' by the intensity of life with her. She had no close family ties. She enjoyed her life free of conventional restraint and centered it on her friends, business and resort community.

Heading into the fall, Clare was beginning to feel a bit desperate. With the loss of her husband and the advent of COVID she had consumed most of her small savings and found the opportunities for the sexual intercourse she depended on vastly diminished.

She looked to assuage both problems by renting the studio apartment on her first floor. She knew who she wanted as her tenant, but had just not found him yet. The seeming endless stream of interviews had revealed applicants that uniformly failed one or more of her stringent requirements. She saw her next applicant drive into the parking lot behind her home. When he emerged and walked around her building to her front door she was relieved and cautiously encouraged.

COVID-19 had hit Bill Franklin hard too. He knew he was not alone in that. He also knew he had survived and prospered thru even more difficult times. Still, it was a real pain in the ass to have to make so many fundamental adjustments at this time in his life.

Bill had avoided the infection. As a newly hired accountant at a firm in downstate Illinois when the corona virus hit, he was among the first to be let go. Scrambling, he found a job that could be done remotely except for the weekly in person meetings in Tampa. He packed his few belongings in his well used Honda CRV and drove with all dispatch to Florida. He was looking for an inexpensive place to rent and start his life anew.

Bill had no obligations, no family. He was an orphan, the sealed court records effectively barring him from knowledge of his past. He was a product of the Illinois foster care system, bandied from pillar to post. He was smart, knew it but had little direction to his life. He had been unable to keep a girlfriend or a close friend of either sex for that matter. If his IQ was high, his social IQ was not. There had been no long goodbyes when he abruptly left for Florida.

Bill had little money for the deposit, first month rent and last month rent typically required. He had a sparse credit history. He had been uniformly unsuccessful in finding a new permanent home with reliable internet connection close to Tampa - necessities if he was to start his new job. This was Friday and his new job started Monday. He needed a 'home' by then. He too was a bit desperate. Next on his list was the studio apartment advertised by Ms. Clare Stanfield.

The short phone call arranging the appointment revealed two things - Clare's deep rich mature voice - which Bill found very sexy - and Bill's clear young tenor voice - which Clare found equally appealing.

As Bill approached El Dorado, he noted the high, solid, gold painted stone walls which blocked any view of the community inside. An elaborate double gate system allowed him entrance after being cleared by the guard. Gaining directions to Ms. Stanfield's home, Bill began to slowly drive through the community. The modest single family homes, apartments and townhomes all appeared meticulously kept.

It was a warm sunny afternoon in Florida. Even so, Bill was surprised to see so many people wearing so few clothes. Many - men and women! - were topless! Some seemed to have on no clothes at all! And sure enough as he got close enough to confirm it, two young women, casually walking hand in hand, passed before his amazed gaze completely naked except for their sandals!

Confused, Bill parked his car in the lot behind the building holding Ms. Clare Stanfield's home. He put on his mask, grabbed his backpack, walked to the front of the building and stood before her front door, hand slightly trembling as he rang her bell.

Though standing by her front door when Bill rang the doorbell, Clare counted a leisurely ten before opening it, visibly increasing his anxiety. 'It's never too early to establish who is in charge,' she chuckled to herself.

Clare pulled the door aside and stood wordlessly assessing this new applicant. He was in his mid twenties, standing a chiseled six feet with tousled sandy hair and pale blue eyes, now opened in amazement.

"Bend your forehead down, Bill," Clare curtly commanded without preliminary as she reached a thermometer upwards.

Bill stood agape. Before him stood Ms. Clare Stanfield in all her mature womanly glory, wearing a black cloth mask - nothing else!

"I am waiting," Clare said with a hint of irritation in her deep, contralto voice.

Bill blinked once, then twice, then finally bent at the waist to bring his forehead into range of Clare's outstretched right hand. The view made him gasp as he stared in awe at the enormous breasts fronting the short blonde woman. His eyes were captivated by their firm watermelon size and shape, the smoothness of the uniformly tanned skin and the thick long nipples planted in the center of the generous dark pink areolas.

The thermometer beeped and Clare commented, "Normal. Good."

"Are you sick?" she asked the young man who, startled, tore his eyes away from her tits with regret and simply stared into her large, amused brown eyes.

"Are you feeling well?" Clare tried again.

"Yes!" Bill blurted a bit too loudly.

"Have you been in close contact with anyone who is sick?" Clare continued.

"No," Bill answered in a more measured tone.

"Good for us," Clare laughed gently, "I have no fever, I feel well and I haven't been around anybody who is sick either."

"Take off your mask Bill and come on in," Claire welcomed him as she turned on her heel, peeling the mask from her beautiful face and descending the two steps into her living room.

She turned back quickly enough to catch Bill staring wide eyed at her firm, smooth, tanned ass, perhaps peering with too much intensity in an attempt to pierce the dark crevice between her delectable orbs and spot her sweet anus.

Still amused, Clare finally caught Bill's roving eye and directed him to, "Shut and lock my door, remove all your clothes, grab a towel and sit down here by me."

"Yes, Ma'am," Bill nodded and turned to shut and lock her door.

Bill turned, closed the door and flipped the deadbolt. As he turned back into the living room, he blanched and looked aghast at Clare. "Remove all your clothes" had just registered!

He looked helplessly at Clare.

She smiled warmly at Bill, "You probably didn't realize that El Dorado is a 'clothing optional' resort community. It is also an all adult community. That means that most of us prefer being naked whenever possible. In my home I - and my boarder - will be naked most of the time. So, either lose all your clothes now or we'll say goodbye."

Bill looked into Clare's luminous but determined eyes, lowered his own and began removing his clothes. Clare watched, pleased by what she saw and how this interview was progressing. 'Ma'am' she thought - maybe that would work. Bill's 6 foot frame was draped with lean well defined muscles - the result of a disciplined gym regimen and running. His face was classically handsome - straight nose, firm chin, shy pale blue eyes. Courteous, suggestible, obedient, deferential, respectful - good start.

And then the jackpot, at least as far as Clare was concerned.

Bill finished disrobing to reveal a growing 8 inch, thick, cock - a scrotum filled with two large balls - and copious sandy pubic hair. Clare was pleased at Bill's sexual reaction to her, not a given due to the large disparity in their ages. She was also pleased by the size and look of his equipment - equipment she fully intended to use for her pleasure and his control - as soon as possible. But all that pubic hair had to go!

All in good time she thought.

Bill folded his clothes neatly and placed them discreetly next to his designated chair with his shoes and backpack. He sat down and placed the towel taken from a small table over his crotch.

Clare looked quizzically at Bill and with a hint of sarcasm said, "What are you doing?"

"Sitting here as you directed," Bill responded.

"Bill. Note that I am sitting ON my towel. The towels are here to protect my FURNITURE, not to protect your MODESTY!" Clare chuckled.

Bill, realizing the enlarging state of his penis, blushed, stood up, placed the towel on his chair and reseated himself.

The two padded straight backed chairs sat facing each other, exactly six feet apart. Both Clare and Bill were fully exposed.

Clare conspicuously looked at Bill's boner and said mischievously, "I'm flattered that you find a woman old enough to be your mother so attractive."

Clare slightly emphasized the word mother and noted a slight stiffening of Bill's cock. She would remember this reaction.

Returning her eyes to Bill's, Clare began to explain her situation.

"My first abusive marriage ended 15 years ago. I have no close family. My second husband died a year ago. I have happily lived here, in El Dorado, for the past 15 years. I work here - in my home. My friends are here. If not for the devastation to my business by the pandemic, I would not have considered taking in a boarder. It is a risk and complication I am willing to accept only with the right person and only if he agrees to my conditions."

"I understand," Bill interjected, attempting to be encouraging.

"You interrupted me young man," Clare scowled, her brown eyes flashing. "That is rude and disrespectful to me. I am old school and believe in corporal punishment. To make amends, you will accept five bare handed spanks on your bare ass. Now drape yourself across my knees and count each one out loud - and apologize."

She noted that Bill's cock gave another excited twitch at the mention of 'corporal punishment' - another note tucked neatly in her memory.

This was a critical moment in the interview for Clare. In her experience, which was considerable, once a man accepted physical punishment from her, he had crossed a line from which he never returned. Clare thought she had read the young man correctly, now she would find out.

And Bill? He was surprised and excited at the prospect of 'punishment' at the hands of this woman whom he clearly found attractive. So he meekly rose, approached Clare and draped himself over her firm, smooth, tanned thighs, placing his now turgid dick and swollen balls between them.

Clare noted that Bill did this without protest or hesitation - as if he had done it before!

Clare closed her thighs to firmly trap his cock and balls, placed her left hand on his back to steady him and began immediately to wail away at his exposed ass with her right hand.

"Oof!" Bill gasped at the pain this small woman could generate.

"Count," she commanded.

Finally understanding, Bill yelped, "One" after the third smack on his ass.

He continued counting each blow after that until five was reached.

When she finished reddening his naked bum, instead of standing and returning to his chair, he rose and knelt before Clare, hands hanging at his sides, looking into her eyes and contritely said, "I am very sorry Ma'am. I meant no harm or disrespect. Please forgive me."

Clare saw that Bill's cock, rather than shriveling at the pain and humiliation she had just inflicted on him, had grown even larger, thicker with a single drop of clear precum visible at its tip. Inwardly, Clare cheered in triumph. To Bill her face softened and she said not unkindly, "Your punishment and apology are accepted. Now return to your seat and let's continue."

Bill did as directed and sat gingerly on his newly spanked ass.

"Young man, now you know one of my conditions - acceptance of corporal punishment. You know another - nakedness at my whim within my home, including your apartment. You know a third - deference and respect to me at all times and in all situations. Your behavior so far suggests you agree to all three. Am I correct?" Clare asked.

Looking directly into Clare's eyes Bill answered, "Yes, Ma'am".

"Tell me about yourself," Clare prompted him.

"I am an orphan. I have no family. I have no close friends. I was raised in foster homes. I am a recently graduated accountant who lost my job to the pandemic. I searched and found a job in Tampa. I will be doing most of my work from home and need a good, reliable internet connection. I will need to work in person in Tampa occasionally. I need a home so I can begin my job on Monday," Bill finished clearly and concisely.

"It's time for a quick tour," Clare said, rising fluidly from her seat.

Along the right wall was a polished hardwood staircase.

"That staircase leads to my bedroom, bathroom and studio. I do 'specialty consulting' and spend much of my time with my clients upstairs. You are NOT to go there unless specifically invited by me," Clare stated.

Turning to Bill, Clare stopped and added, "Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Bill answered.

"Good," Clare said and led them through the living room, past a downstairs bathroom, through the dining room and into her well appointed galley kitchen.

A door at the back of the kitchen opened into the furnished studio apartment Bill hoped would be his new home. Clare conducted a quick tour - bathroom, kitchenette and studio - desk, one wooden straight backed chair, pullout sofa bed.

It's front entrance was the back entrance to the townhouse and led into a screened in porch whose door in turn opened into the parking lot where he could see his car parked only a few feet away.

As they returned inside, Clare pointed out that the door between the kitchen and the apartment could be locked from either side.

"You will never lock your side of this door. I will lock my side whenever I wish," she stated leaving no room for objection. "This will allow me to exercise my right to inspect you and your things, anytime." Clare clarified. "As my guest, I am considered responsible by the community for you - your actions and possessions. Therefore, I will inspect everything you bring into your apartment - and your car."

Bill simply nodded.

"Will this space be adequate for you?" Clare asked Bill.

"Yes, Ma'am," Bill confirmed.

"Good. Now fetch your clothes, shoes and backpack," Clare directed.

Bill returned to the studio apartment with them.

Looking at Bill's undiminished boner, Clare said, "put on your clothes and bring all your belongings from your car into this apartment."

Bill, thrilled at the prospect of actually living here with this woman, obeyed without thinking.

Clare noted his immediate obedience with satisfaction.

Just as she had warned, she inspected every item in Bill's meagre inventory. It didn't take long - a few nondescript clothes, toiletries, a box of books, a box of papers and, of course, the electronics (laptop, printer, cell phone, color tv).

After finding preliminary, temporary homes for his stuff, Bill turned and found Clare sitting comfortably, her firm, ample, smooth, tanned thighs crossed provocatively in the one wooden straight back chair available in the apartment. With a nod, she motioned Bill to sit on the pullout sofa/bed opposite her.

Clare's face was stern, no nonsense. Bill was attracted to Clare's warm smile, but he found this serious visage even more beautiful, more compelling. She had taken his short absences to assess the situation and compose herself. He was young, very fit, handsome, polite and, so far, very compliant. She was truly flattered by his aroused sexual response to her - she reciprocated the feeling but chose not to make that obvious to Bill. She decided she wanted him as her boarder. She usually got what she wanted.

During the collection and inspection of his things Bill had taken the opportunity to assess the situation and attempt to compose himself. The latter was seemingly impossible as his sexual attraction to the voluptuous, short, blonde woman was painfully, rigidly apparent. Yes, she was 'old enough to be his mother.' Yes, she lived in a 'nudist colony'. Yes, she had more rules than a homeowners association. She enforced her rules with physical discipline. To another young man any one of these might be a deal breaker. But to Bill, they all made the prospect of being Clare's tenant more attractive. He wanted to be her boarder and waited anxiously for her decision.

Without preamble, Clare asked Bill, "Do you want me to be your landlady?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" John replied a bit too quickly.

"Then here's the deal," Clare said without a change of face or timbre of voice despite yelling 'YESSS!' deep inside. "The rent is $1000 a month, payable in advance. All utilities are included with your own high speed internet connection. There is a $1000 deposit. There will be no contract - you may leave at any moment and I may kick you to the curb in the same way. You will be registered as my permanent guest with the homeowners association giving you access to the gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts and restaurant. As my guest, you are NOT entitled to bring anyone into the community without my prior permission. You will observe all the conditions we have previously discussed," she stopped to take a breath.

Clare conspicuously recrossed her legs allowing Bill a glimpse of her pussy. She hoped that his obvious sexual attraction to her would override any objections he might have to her extraordinary conditions of rental.

Clare waited patiently, her face retaining its stern, businesslike demeanor.

Bill slowly tried to absorb all the conditions so quickly dictated by this sexy matron. His mind was in a sexual fog as he stared with obvious lust at the curvy middle aged woman who had just offered him more than he could have hoped.

Clare thought she had lost him as he slowly processed her offer.

She was relieved then when Bill looked in her eyes and simply said, "Yes, Ma'am."

"But I have a problem," Bill continued with a worried look on his handsome face.

'Here it comes,' thought Clare, 'no man this smart, this handsome, this young would put up with all my demands.' She was already resigned to losing another prospect but remained impassive and Bill continued speaking.