Landlady Clare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she could read his young face, Clare confirmed, "For over forty years the cunt just inches from your face has been used by men, by women, by toys, by cocks, by fingers and by tongues. Now it's your turn!"

Rather than be repelled by her pussy's long, varied and busy history, Bill felt a shudder of decadent lust race thru his body that strengthened and lengthened his turgid pole. Humiliated by the perversity of his desire, Bill blushed and looked up pleadingly at the woman old enough to be a grandmother.

Recognizing his humiliating want and need, Clare fed his fetish, "Eat that old, wet, hot cunt, young man!"

Bill returned his longing look to the gorgeous old cunt, moved his face even closer and inhaled deeply and moaned in surrender to Clare and her pussy. His worship began by slowly licking her drying juice on her smooth tan thighs. He moaned again as he savored his first taste of her pussy juice.

It was rich, complex, sweet and deeply satisfying - just like the milk he had eagerly consumed earlier at Clare's invitation! His eyes widened and his face expressed his shock and confusion as he paused his licking to look up at Clare's lovely, gently lined face.

She looked down on Bill in satisfaction, her face beautified by a cruel, knowing smile.

"Continue," Clare demanded.

Bill did. He quickened his pace and cleaned her tender thigh flesh.

More of Clare's precious fluid had pooled in the bottom of her sexy slit. Bill aimed his tongue for this prize, scooped it up and swallowed with joy and satisfaction. It was Clare's turn to moan, reveling in the capture of this very handsome, very young man.

She enjoyed Bill's slow, progressive sexual enslavement. She knew she was attractive to almost all men - and most women. But Bill's obvious excitement at her maturity, her curves, her experience suggested that he had a predilection for older women.

Considering his orphan history, she wondered whether his fantasies extended to thoughts of mother son incest. She was not his mother - but he couldn't know that. Was this subliminal thought fueling his growing passion for her? If so, she was happy to use it to bind him even more quickly and surely to her - as her sexual slave son! She had no compunction at using any means available to satisfy her special needs.

But such thoughts of future enjoyment were overwhelmed by the present pleasure of Bill's insistent tongue. He began his exploration of Clare's experienced pussy in earnest - the full, ragged lips; the dark crevices; the hidden pools of woman juice all received his undivided and repeated attention.

His relentlessly exploring tongue sent small shivers of joy thru Clare who pulled her vaginal lips apart widely to expose the deepest depths of her sex.

This encouragement was not lost on the young man as he dove with added fervor into the glistening, tender flesh. Taking his queue from the older woman he began to gently finger the outer folds of her cunt with the fingers of his right hand while stroking his now leaking, hard prick with his left. His mouth continued its journey to the ultimate prize - her fabulous clit!

Clare groaned louder in response to the added stimulation. Seeing Bill stroke his hard dick, she moved her small right foot to Bill's crotch, nudging his stropping hand away from his wanting prick.

Bill heard Clare growl, "Do not cum!"

In response, Bill began rubbing his slick cock on her dainty, beautiful foot!

"Do not cum!" Clare commanded again, emphasized this time by a quick savage kick of that beautiful foot into Bill's exposed cock and balls.

"OW!" he cried in unexpected pain into the depths of Clare's cunt.

His wide pale blue eyes shot up to Clare's beautifully savage face and said, "Thank you, Ma'am! Please help me!" as he spread his legs further offering her even more exposure to his aroused, suffering manhood.

The turgid tumescence of his cock remained undiminished.

Clare understood instantly. Her new young man couldn't resist his urge to cum in her presence all on his own, he needed her pain and punishment to control his arousal. After all, she had promised, at his request, to control his cock!

So she kept her word.

"Glad to help!" she smiled viciously as her foot began a series of short, sharp blows to Bill's helplessly excited manhood. He didn't flinch even as he receded from the cliff of his orgasm in response to the pain.

Bill's response to Clare's 'helpful' pain? He returned with renewed vigor to the heavenly task of eating Clare's cunt, moving ever closer to her glorious large proud clit.

Clare's enjoyment was enhanced by the punishment her small right foot continued to deliver to Bill's manhood. She kicked his sex just enough to prevent him from cumming, but not enough to diminish his dick's size or hardness - she knew she would need it in that excited state soon enough.

Bill's enthusiasm for worshipping his tormentor's sloppy wet pussy was enhanced by the continued pummeling of his cock and balls, his distraction about cumming without permission relieved by the continuing pain Clare so gladly and ably administered.

She was gasping as Bill finally placed his tongue on the thick, bulbous morsel of sensitive flesh that was her clit.

"YES! MORE! MAKE ME CUM!" she screamed at the young man who happily obliged by sucking her clit completely in his mouth, rubbing his rough tongue over its smooth surface and simultaneously plunging two fingers deeply into the depths of her dripping cunt. For a young man of such limited sexual experience, Bill had good instincts.

"OHHHH YESSSSS!" Clare shrieked in dominant sexual ecstasy releasing her cunt lips and pulling Bill's face firmly and deeply into her quivering quim, trapping his head in her strong thighs.

Her orgasm exploded on Bill's face, drenching him as he tried in vain to drink all of her sweet cunt juice.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP!" Claire commanded - fucking his face, drowning him in a waterfall of her sacred woman cum - as her orgasm roiled her full, mature body in wave after wave of dominant pleasure.

Bill had no intention of stopping - ever! He was in his own submissive heaven as he gratefully serviced this exquisite woman who could have been drawn from the depths of his own deviant dreams, He relished her control; the beauty of her old, used cunt; the impossible, sexy task of drinking her endless cascade of woman scum; the now painful force of her muscled thighs as they locked his head in place; and even the soreness in his momentarily tamed cock and balls.

Neither wanted this to end, but inevitably it did - slowly. Clare luxuriated in the lingering pulses of her dying orgasm. She loosened her vice like grip on Bill's head and spread her thighs. Her pussy no longer spasmed and Bill was left to gently lick the remainder of the cum he so thirsted for from her ragged nether lips.

After several minutes of this languorous post coital rest, Clare looked affectionately down at the handsome, eager young man whose face was covered in her nectar. He returned her gaze gratefully with wondering worshipful eyes.

Clare leaned forward and lifted the youth from her pussy. She licked her juice from his slick red face and then kissed him. Her full ruby lips pushed against his, opening his mouth for her questing tongue. They embraced, both pressing her massive tits into his hard muscled chest as she probed his mouth again with her dominating tongue. The kiss was long, deep and satisfying as they shared saliva and the remnants of her cum.

They paused and Clare noticed that she was still absentmindedly tapping, bouncing and rubbing Bill's cock and balls with her delicate right foot. Bill's penis began to strain under her incidental stimulation and lack of pain.

"You are enthusiastic," Clare laughed as she purposely, gently kicked his tensing scrotal sac.

Bill moaned, "Thank you, Ma'am," as he widened his legs allowing her greater access to his crotch.

"Why do you keep thanking me for kicking you in the balls?" Clare questioned.

"You were only trying to keep me from cumming again without your permission. You were helping me," Bill answered.

"Didn't it hurt?" Clare queried.

"Very much! That's why it worked," Bill laughed in his turn.

"Aren't you angry at me for hurting you?" Clare persisted.

"Oh no! I don't like the pain, but I very much like that it came from you," Bill answered a little confused and ashamed at his admission. Bill lowered his eyes as he confessed, "You are one of the few people who have cared enough to give me any attention at all."

Clare was overwhelmed with two conflicting emotions. She wanted to pull him to her more than ample chest, soothe his battered soul and cast her blanket of protection over this innocent young man. She felt the stirrings of a maternal instinct she thought was extinct. She also wanted to completely sexually dominate this handsome young stud, to bind him to her for all time with unforgiving, deviant, erotic, lust - enslaving him for her own perverted pleasure and need.

Returning to the present, Clare raised his chin with her hand and devilishly smiled down on his smeared, handsome face, "So my small foot did you a favor did it, Bill?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Bill answered honestly, though he was confused.

"It's only right for you to thank her, don't you think?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Bill answered again, though still confused.

"Well, here she is!" Clare declared.

She raised her right foot to Bill's mouth. He took her dainty foot into his hands and studied it. He lowered his face and tentatively kissed the top of her large toe.

Anxiously looking into Clare's tanned, mature face for approval, Bill received it when she nodded slightly.

He had never worshipped a women's foot in reality, though he had in his fantasies.

Moving his left hand under Clare's calf to support her leg, he began to lavish kisses all over her lovely foot - top, heel, sides before slowly licking the full length of her instep to end where he began - at her toes.

Then he sucked each in turn into his hot, wet mouth bathing each with his tongue.

He heard Clare moan in appreciation, her mouth half open. Bill noted the crimson of her lips matched the crimson on her toenails.

With Bill's attention completely devoted to the homage and thanks of her dainty right foot, Clare had a moment to reflect.

Events had progressed much faster than she had anticipated or planned, albeit in ways much to her satisfaction. Should she forge ahead with this young man's training and enslavement or should she back off, let the dust settle and pursue his conquest in a more measured manner. As a thoughtful opportunist, Clare could see the advantages to both approaches.

Then Bill's slavish devotion literally at her foot broke through her stream of thought.

She saw and felt him eagerly sucking each of her toes in turn and licking deeply between each digit in his effort to please her. It did. Then she saw his rampant, large, thick, hard cock, again leaking precum from its distended head. Finally, she felt the compelling urges deep within, focused on her recently pleasured pussy. Far from sated, it was hungry in that way special onto her, and it had not been fed yet today!

In the end, Clare's need and lust decided the day. She would fuck him and damn the consequences.

Absorbed in the foot worship of his matronly landlady, Bill didn't notice the time Clare took for reflection. So when she said, "Enough!" and pulled her foot out of his still sucking mouth, he was momentarily startled.

Having made her decision, Clare wasted no time in implementing it.

"Pull out your bed, Bill," she directed.

He unwound himself from the floor before her, rose to his feet and pulled out the couch to reveal his bed.

"Lay on your back," Clare continued conducting the action.

Bill did, his dripping dick sticking vertically from his groin.

Clare's robe had loosened further revealing even more of her tit flesh, the hem stuck at mid thigh. Standing, she undid the loose knot of the red silk sash, tossed it to the floor where it was quickly followed by her cream silk robe.

Climbing on the bed to the unbelieving stare of her young, willing victim, she straddled his pelvis, poising her pussy just inches from his penis.

"I will take you now. You will not move. You will cum when I command it!" Clare declared.

Overwhelmed, overjoyed, Bill answered, "Yes, Ma'am."

Steadying herself with her left hand on his firm, flat abdomen, Clare grabbed his cock tightly in her right and guided it to the entrance of her hot, wet cunt. She lowered itself slowly until the two organs touched for the first time. A shock of sexual excitement blew through both of them - the middle aged landlady and her young male tenant.

Clare began rubbing Bill's cockhead through the well used folds of her twat, juicing both in the process. She paused at her distended clit, tilting her pelvis forward and back, mashing her hard clit against his equally hard phallus. The contact produced a gasp of pleasure from them both.

Bill looked up in awe as the small, curvy woman centered her cunt on his cock, dropped down and began to consume it slowly and steadily.

His cock was large, thick and hot as it filled her grasping vagina. When their pelvises met Clare was gloriously filled with his manhood and began kneading it with the practiced folds of her hot, sex organ.

Bill could barely breath for the pleasure she was inflicting on him. Nothing in his young life compared with the bliss this old woman produced in his dick and the way it spread throughout his body.

He was trapped inside this extraordinary woman and stared helplessly and happily into her eyes. She had shed her steel rimmed granny glasses as her gaze bored into his very soul. She was taking him indeed, and not just sexually.

Clare now began to rise and fall in a slow rhythm. Her clutching cunt moved up his heated shaft, paused at the top to retain his bulbous cockhead and then descended fully until their pelvises joined once again. All the while her pussy massaged his phallus with her trained, talented and very experienced vaginal muscles.

Bill was ecstatic. He had fantasies of being 'taken' by a mature voluptuous matron, but this went far beyond his imagination. His pleasure continued to grow as the last shreds of his control dissipated while his landlady fucked him.

Clare was now bouncing wantonly on his turgid pole. Her clenched ass cheeks pounded his trapped nuts causing a mixture of pain and pleasure that further excited Bill.

In desperation, Bill looked with pleading eyes into Clare's face, transformed now with her own pleasure and a feral hunger directed at Bill.

"You want to surrender your seed to me don't you, Bill?" Clare coaxed.

Hopelessly, Bill nodded.

"Say it!" Clare demanded.

"Please let me cum," Bill begged.

Clare only needed to raise an eyebrow to elicit Bill's complete capitulation, "Please, Ma'am, let me plant my sperm deep into your pussy."

"CUM IN ME. Surrender to my cunt. NOW!" Clare demanded.

Bill resisted submission for just a moment until he saw in the waning afternoon light the glistening drops of Clare's pale white milk emerge from her nipples.

"YESSSSS!" Bill bellowed in despairing lust as he shot his cum into Clare's heated depths.

Clare ceased her pelvic pounding, leaned back, reached behind her and squeezed Bill's sore nuts as they came in unison.

Load after load of his hot, pent up jism flowed through his straining dick into her sucking pussy. But with his sperm, she also sucked his energy, until both were expended, leaving Bill limp.

The savage sexual rapture shocked Bill, he was vacant in the euphoric aftermath of this life changing orgasm. When he had pumped the last drops of cum and energy from his drained body, he lay exhausted on his bed gazing in awe, wonder, respect, worship and most surprising of all, residual lust, at his matronly landlady.

For her part, Clare was used to the titanic orgasms she could induce in her partners. But to be fair, she couldn't remember one which had provided her with such savage dominant joy and sexual satisfaction. Bill's ecstatic surrender had been sweet. She slid forward and off her spent lover, closing her thighs to retain his precious load within her sated pussy.

She moved over his long, young muscled form and cradled his limp head in her right arm.

Staring down into Bill's pale blue eyes Clare said, "You are now mine."

Staring back up into Clare's now gentle brown eyes Bill agreed, "I am yours."

Clare brought her leaking right breast to his mouth, her nipple to his lips and simply said, "Drink from me."

In a daze, Bill parted his lips and with his last reserve of energy began to nurse contentedly.