All Comments on 'Last Straw Ch. 02'

by magdason

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mom's are the greatest

Very well written, well developed story line. Good length to story and very believable. Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Closet Door

Leaving that door in the closet leads me to believe there will be a Ch.03 to this WONDERFUL story. I'll be looking for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

The sensually worded story flows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You put it all together

The sum of your efforts was a nice story, worth reading. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
last straw

hot stuff . give us more

fireguy365fireguy365about 13 years ago
Good time Charlie

As usual, you get a 5 for this story. It's very readable, believable and totally sexy. That's some great sex between a son and his mom, just like most of us guys wish we could have had. Thanks for much more than the normal slam/bam get your rocks off stories found in abundance.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Nicely done

A very good loving story, the sex between mom and her son was erotic and hot.

Well written and edited that made for a smooth read.

A very sweet love story with a hopeful ending that mom and son will eventually get back together.

Thanks for the good read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic story

A little sad that they had to part but it was realistic that they do.

A very good read, thanks

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I liked the story. I just wish the characters had used more dirty talk when fooling around. I love hearing that.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
This could have been one of the greatest...

This could have been one of the greatest mom son loving tales IMO.

I LOVED the plan the two came up with to keep their liaisons a secret.

I LOVED the scene in the car.

And I absolutely LOVED the two swearing to each other that they would be faithful to each other, come what may.

Which is why the last section was SUCH a downer. Charlie got Kate. Linda got Bryon back in the sack. Great. But none of it compares to the two being together. IMO, Linda divorcing Bryon and moving in with Charlie a few hundred miles away would have been so, so good.

But hey, it's your story. I loved it, and I will continue to love it. 5 stars and I hope you will write more. You seem to pop up after a gap of a few years (2004 / '08 /'10). I'm hoping '16 marks your return.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Well Done

Mom and Charlie know what they both want. Some don't like the anal thing but I say It's the best. We certainly enjoy this. When he went off in her Butt so did my man. 5 Stars and I'm seeing stars.

TBC

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Not as hot as part 1.....

Still a good story , but not great as it could have been. Read both parts and judge for yourself,you may like it................. Thanks for the read.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
the ending was full of melancholi

the story was good. but the ending left was not good. they should have been together, charlie should have been in love with his mother. but he goes and fell in love with another girl. fucker

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/20/2022) Poignant. This is what happens when reality sneaks in to a fantasy. Five stars for both chapters.

tkoberontkoberonabout 1 year ago

The ending was a surprise for me. I fully expected the husband to continue his downward spiral and drop off the story, leaving the kingdom wide open for Charlie.

A glimmer of hope remains, however, with the hole in the closet still open. Perhaps Chapter 3 will feature an orgy between both couples; Bryson with Kate, Charlie with his mother and back again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really liked the story, but was surprised by the ending.

They had such a strong relationship and such good energy together, it's a real shame to have it stop just because he had to move away for work.

You have to wonder if Byron, given a second go, will remain on the up and up and love her properly the way she should be.

Personally, I think that she should've moved away with him, and left Byron to find his own way into a new life and a fresh start. Maybe even with Kate.

They were a well fit couple and thankfully, monogamous to boot. I think they're both going to regret not continuing with their love. I know I do.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagdason@magdason
2019 - These stories were done earlier, before I had to switch to my 'alter ego', man_as_dog, which you may note is an anagram and makes no sense, unless it speaks to you somehow. Some more mother/son stuff there, plus newer cheatin' stories (which a lot of folks won't like)....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Last Straw Previous Part
Last Straw Series Info