Last Straw Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing that kept them on their toes was the change that was taking place in Bryon. Since Linda moved out of his bedroom, Bryon had started to become a better man. He was drinking less, doing more work around the house, and being much more considerate to both Linda and Charlie. His business seemed to be faring better, too. All of this made Linda feel a little guilty and a little sorry for Bryon. But it also made her wary, since Bryon's senses were sharper now.

Charlie finished up the local college courses he was taking, and one day he came home looking concerned. He had been offered an intern position with a good company, but it would mean moving several hundred miles away for a year. Linda noticed his mood immediately and began to question him about it.

"I got an offer to do an internship with Farris-Hanlon, but I'd have to be away from home for a year. I don't want to leave you, Mom."

Linda knew that Charlie had to take the offer. It could be a big break for him and set him on a solid career path, and she wanted the best for him, even though she would miss him terribly. Finally, after a long discussion, Charlie agreed. Linda began to make plans for a private celebration. If she could just find a way to get Bryon out of town for a night.

That opportunity soon presented itself in the form of a wedding invitation for the daughter of a close friend. Linda convinced Bryon that one of them needed to go to the wedding, but that she had to stay home and get Charlie ready for his internship. Reluctantly, Bryon agreed.

The day that Bryon left, Linda went to the drug store and bought a few items. She came home and packed them in a small suitcase, along with a new black nightgown. When Charlie came home that day, Linda was sitting in the den, her hair freshly done, and wearing a green cotton dress. Charlie saw the suitcase and gave her a quizzical look.

"Your dad's gone to the wedding. We're going somewhere else. I've got us all packed. We'll take my car," she said.

"Where?" Charlie asked.

"Someplace."

Forty-five minutes later, as the sun was going down, Linda pulled into a motel in a little town 30 miles down the road. Charlie stayed in the car as she paid for the room and picked up the key. They parked outside room 157 and Charlie carried the suitcase in and laid it on one of the beds. The door had not much more than closed before she was in his arms.

"Charlie, I want this to be our special night. You're going away, and lots of things can change in a year, so I want us both to have a time to remember. Tonight, I want us to have all of each other. I have something very special for you."

"Mom, every time with you is special. I can't get enough of you, you know that."

"I know, son, and I feel the same way."

As they kissed each other deeply, Charlie began to peel his mother's clothes from her willing body. He unbuttoned her dress and let it slide down her full hips to the floor. He gazed appreciatively at her full bosom, overflowing her black bra. Taking his time now, he fondled her neck and shoulders, inching his fingers down her front, under her arms, up her back, down to her black panties. He could feel her start to glow.

"That feels good, Charlie," Linda said. Then gently, Linda pressed her palms against his chest and pulled away. She turned to the second bed where Charlie had placed the suitcase. Opening the case, Linda retrieved a large scented candle and a box of matches.

"Sit over there in that chair," she said. "I've got something to show you." With that, Linda placed the candle on the bedside table, lit it, and crawled on the bed. She made a backrest of the 2 pillows and sat facing her son in the darkened room, with the steady candlelight casting shadows.

"With you around, I've hardly had time to masturbate lately. But I do masturbate, you know. I'll show you." Linda closed her eyes and leaned her head back, her red tresses falling over her shoulders. Her hands came up under her full breasts and began to caress and squeeze. Soon, she began to unhook the clasp between her mounds, exposing her white skin and pink nipples to the young man sitting just beyond the foot of the bed. Once in awhile, Linda let her eyelids part slightly to see that young man, her lover, so that she could gauge his reaction.

As she continued to cup her left breast and squeeze her nipple, Linda dropped her right hand to her hip and ran it slowly down her thigh, fingernails gently scraping the lovely flesh. With an expansive movement, she parted her thighs wide, so that a heel nearly touched the edge of the bed on either side. Her right hand now moved over her thigh and trailed up the inside of her leg with the same light touch. Skirting her pussy, Linda's hand made its way along the waistband of her bikini panties and part of the way down the other thigh. She slyly inspected her son's condition through narrow eye slits and smiled to herself to see the obvious affect her movements were having.

Now was a time for teasing, and Linda played it out for long minutes before her hand finally plunged beneath the elastic of her panties. Had they been white panties, Charlie would have seen the secretions that dampened them, for Linda was teasing herself as well. Charlie wanted to enjoy the whole show and perform the encore with his mother, so with great effort, he remained a good audience and refrained from touching himself. Linda left a bit of mystery in the act by keeping the fingers that were working in her pussy covered by her black undies.

Linda and Charlie were finally free of the restriction of silence that had marked their months of intimacy, and Linda began enjoying the freedom. Between moans, Linda began to talk to her son.

"Oooo, Charlie. I'm thinking about you right now. I always think about you when I finger myself. Yesterday, when I knew we were gonna be together here today, (mmmm...!), I had to go to the restroom and have a little come in one of the stalls. I was so excited I couldn't keep my mind on work without (wheeew!) rubbing my clit and dreaming about us being here together. Mmmm... Oh, baby, I'm so close. Come over hear and finish me off with your mouth, okay?"

It would not be too much of an exaggeration to say that Charlie vaulted onto the bed, landing between his mother's spread thighs. Not bothering to remove her panties, he sucked on the fresh juice that soaked them and then pull them to the side. Linda pulled his head into her crotch and her knees up toward her chest to present her sex to her son. Charlie's practiced tongue briefly lapped up the fragrant nectar flowing at her entrance and then headed straight for his mother's clit. With gentle pressure, he flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue in the manner he knew she liked. His reward came soon as her whole body shook and her gasps and moans filled the motel room.

As soon as Linda calmed down enough to release his head, Charlie rolled to the edge of the bed and got up, removing his clothes. He was ready for action. Meanwhile, Linda took off the bra that was hanging from her shoulders, slipped her soaking undies down her legs, and crawled under the covers. Soon they lay side-by-side, kissing, Charlie's stiff dick poking his mother's red muff.

Regaining the initiative, Linda rolled Charlie on his back and guided him into her. She began rocking slowly, occasionally dragging her clit down the length of his member and then grinding her way back down upon him. All the while, mother and son held each other's gaze and did all those things one lover can do to pleasure the other. So many times in the past few months they had coupled, and each knew the needs of the other. Now, their lovemaking took on the added aspect of verbal communication, freed as they were of the necessity for silence.

"Mom, you're holding me right on the edge. The least little thing could push me over the edge, and I'd fill you up."

"Take your time, baby. We have all night. I can ride you like this for as long as you like. Or, I can suck you for awhile, for a little change."

"Mmm. That sounds great. But I want to come inside you, so take it easy," said Charlie.

With that, Linda moved off her son carefully and positioned herself further down the bed. Ever so gently, she held his penis and warmly licked her juices from it. Carefully and slowly, so as not to make him come, Linda slid her mouth down over him. She knew just how far and fast she could go. She could read his face and the feel of him as she worked. He couldn't have had a better lover. As Linda's mouth worked on Charlie's dick, her fingers trailed along her cunt in anticipation of the pleasure she knew was coming.

In awhile, Linda could tell that Charlie needed to get off, so she lay back down and invited him to come back inside her. She knew that he would want to be driving hard into her now, with all his pent-up sexual energy. Once again, mother knew best.

When Charlie entered his mother's pussy again, things started to get really noisy in the motel room. He had never been so primed for orgasm, thanks to his mother's expertise. Linda was fully ready herself, and she didn't mind a little animal energy. They moved rapidly to a climax, each taking the other fully. Linda and Charlie were wrapped up in each other, a tangle of sweaty arms and legs as they pounded out their climaxes to the very end.

At last, they lay still, Charlie too exhausted to hold himself off his mother. Gently, she rolled them onto their sides, his penis lingering at the point of his entry into the world. They slept.

Linda woke first and slipped out of bed. She retrieved several items from her suitcase and went into the bathroom. There, she peed and gave herself an enema, followed by a hot shower. After drying off, she put on the black nightgown, picked up the tube of lubricant, and went back to bed. The candle was still burning by the bedside, and the aroma of patchouli was in the air.

Charlie was at the edge of wakefulness, and Linda caressed his face to bring him to consciousness. She gave him a long kiss, letting him explore her mouth.

"You know, I said I had something special for you. I want you to have something no one else has ever had, not even your dad," she said.

"What's that?"

"Well, you've come in my hands, my mouth, and my pussy. What does that leave?"

"Really?" said Charlie, as her suggestion began to sink in.

"Really, lover. But you have to be careful, honey. I know you will be."

Linda placed a pillow in the middle of the bed, pulled her nightgown up to her waist, and rolled over, her hips elevated. The black nightgown framed her bottom, and she spread her legs slightly.

"I'm all cleaned up for you in there. Why don't you do a little exploring," she told him. "When you need it, I have some lube for you to use."

Her ass was beautiful in the candlelight. He had worshipped it from the first night they had been together. Now Charlie began to appreciate it anew as his hands roamed over the pale surface of her skin, dipping down between her thighs and sliding up her crack. Soon, he was kissing it and spreading her cheeks with his eager fingers. He licked her from top to bottom, making her squirm as she had before. With his right hand caressing her vulva, Charlie's tongue began to probe his mother's anus, his dick now fully aroused at the novelty of what lay before him.

"I think you might need to open me up a bit with your fingers," Linda told him. "Use plenty of lube, baby."

Charlie applied the lubricant directly to Linda's hole, rubbed his middle finger through it, and started inserting it slowly. The sensation was entirely new to Linda, but not unpleasant. She moved her right hand under her and began lightly fingering herself as Charlie moved his finger in and out. "I think I could come like this," she said to herself.

Linda's sphincter was tight but beginning to loosen up. Charlie spread some more lube on his index finger and began to work both fingers into his mom's bottom.

"Does that hurt, Mom?"

"No, not bad. I'm getting used to it."

Charlie could remove his fingers now and Linda's anus would remain partly open, so he knew she had gotten pretty relaxed. Still, he asked if she was ready, and she said, "Mmm, yes, honey."

Charlie sat astride his mother's legs and coated his penis with the slick goo, putting an extra dab on her hole. With care, he pointed his member into this new tunnel and pushed gently, the head just entering. Pulling back and pushing ahead, he achieved greater depth with each cycle until he was fully buried in Linda's bum. He loved the way her anus clung to his penis as it moved out of her, as if her ass was trying to hold on to him.

Charlie was in a new world, sexually. It was like nothing he'd ever felt, so different from a pussy or a mouth. It was its own special kind of stimulation, and it was so new and exciting that he had to use care not to let it overwhelm him prematurely.

"Oh, Mom! That feels so nasty!"

"God, son, you're so big back there. I love it, but keep going slowly." Linda's fingers still worked in her pussy.

Charlie leaned forward and kissed his mother's neck and ear. His left hand went under her arm, finding her breast to cup. His hips moved slowly, mirroring the masturbatory motions he often made in his morning ritual. But this was infinitely more satisfying. He could have gone on forever like this, but he didn't want to wear out his welcome, or his mother's ass.

"Mom, can you come?" asked Charlie.

"Oh, yes, honey. I have my fingers on my pussy right now, and when you come, so will I."

With that assurance, Charlie ever so slightly increased the intensity of his penetration. That was enough to take him into bliss, his sexual engine beginning to pump jets of jism deep into Linda's rectum. As she heard him gasp and felt him stiffen and throb, Linda pushed her own button and for the first time felt the muscles in her anus spasming around the alien object in her backside. The pressure from Linda's anal contractions added nuances to both of their experiences. This was a come to remember.

They spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, caressing, kissing, talking, and finally, sleeping. They made love once more in the morning before leaving.

Bryon returned home that day, and 2 days later, Charlie left for his year of internship. Over the next couple of months, Charlie called his mom or she called him nearly every day. They worked out codes so that Charlie would know if his dad was around or if his mom could speak freely. On a couple of occasions, they had enough privacy to masturbate while talking to each other on the phone, reliving the good old "hole in the wall" days. But things were changing in both of their lives.

At home, Linda was being courted by her own husband. Since Charlie left, Bryon had become even more considerate, bring her little gifts and flattery. It was apparent that he wanted to be back in her good graces, and back in bed with her, too. Linda held out, remembering her promise to Charlie.

Hundreds of miles away, Charlie's life was very different. His confidence level had moved up several notches since he began bedding his mom, and the new people around him had a different image of Charlie than his peers at home did. That confidence strongly attracted a certain young lady named Kate. By his fourth month away from home, Charlie had quit calling so often, but one day, he knew it was time for a talk with Mom. He picked a time when he was pretty sure to catch her alone.

"Mom..." he began slowly.

"Let me guess. You have a girlfriend. Are you sleeping with her?"

"No, not yet. How did you know? I've just been dating her a couple of weeks. Mom, I'll break it off if you want me to. It's just that she's very eager. I mean, I like her and all, but I love you, too. I mean, she's really sweet and I think you'd like her, but ..." Charlie was getting tongue-tied. Linda rescued him.

"Charlie, I knew this would happen. It's supposed to happen. Realistically, you need to have a relationship you can share with the rest of the world. What we've had together has been wonderful, but it can't last forever. You know that, too. I release you from your promise to be faithful to me."

They talked for a long time, each expressing their deep feelings, and each knowing that the affair was over. At least for now. When Charlie reluctantly hung up the phone, Linda felt a wave of sadness mixed with relief wash over her, accompanied by gentle sobs. Things had worked out okay. She would give Bryon another try and Charlie would fall into the arms of his new lover. And both Bryon and Kate would benefit from the experiences that Linda and Charlie had shared. And she wouldn't rush to repair the sheetrock.

12