Leader of the Pack Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

No one knew what to make of that. They shifted into their human forms and walked toward the stones. Cullen was too worked up to be capable of shifting into human. They others looked around. Her trail ended at the stones. Cullen was right. She just vanished.

"Cul, there has to be some explanation. People don't just disappear. She's here. We'll find her," Keith said.

Others were starting to gather about. They were curious as to what was happening. With all the fuss Terrick had made it was looking bad that Cullen would be so worked up that he couldn't shift back into his human form and was pacing about the stones ready to kill. When it hit everyone that she was gone again, there were some annoyed comments about what Cullen might do this time.

***

"As much as I don't want to send you back, you need to go now," Brinah said softly. She kissed Aislinn's cheek.

Aislinn could feel that cool sensation on her face as Brinah pulled away from her. "How do I go back?"

"Leave the circle," Brinah said.

"Will this happen every time I come here?" Aislinn asked.

"Only when you need it to."

Aislinn could feel Cullen's need to have her with him. She knew that he was near hurting someone. She walked through the stones and watched as her grandmother's ghostly figure vanished from sight and suddenly the clearing blinked into normal time again. All around her people seemed to appear out of nowhere.

When Cullen felt the fog lift from his mind it was like being slammed with a sledge hammer of hurt and despair all of a sudden. Then Aislinn walked into the circle as if she had never left.

Before Aislinn could get her wits about her she felt a large furry beast barrel into her and knock her to the ground. She was just cognoscente enough to know that it was Cullen and he was trying to see that she was alright. A cold wet nose was examining her closely, nuzzling into her neck and along her shoulders and back. Aislinn let him do as he liked. She was still trying to understand what had happened.

Everyone else stood around watching. Aislinn was obviously out of it. She looked drunk or drugged or something. Her face was more pale than usual and there were tears streaming down her cheeks. Everyone watching could almost feel the hurt radiating from her and mates drew closer together as they watched Cullen examine her to try and figure out what had happened.

As Aislinn realized where she was and what was happening she reached out and wrapped her arms around the large black wolf that was fussing about her. He let her grab onto him and sat down as she rubbed her face into his fur and started crying again. He could smell Brinah all over her.

Sarah, Keith, am I losing my mind or does she smell like Brinah? Cullen projected not caring who over heard the conversation. His friends moved in and didn't even have to get close to catch the scent. They all looked at each other in confusion.

Sarah sat down next to them and stroked Aislinn's hair gently. "What happened?"

Aislinn took a deep breath and got a hold of herself. When she finally let Cullen go he managed to take his human form again. Everyone in the clearing was moving in closer to try and hear what was happening. "I saw my grandmother," she said and Cullen could feel the pain surge through her again. "She's dead," Aislinn said answering the confusion on their faces before anyone could say it. "I know. But her spirit is here."

They all looked around as if Brinah was going to magically appear out of nowhere. "Okay," Sarah said. "What did she want?"

"To tell me that Jenna has the books Rafe stole and is doing something dangerous with them."

Cullen growled, "We kind of already know that."

Sarah gave him a hard look when Aislinn's head fell with his tone. "Is there anything more than what you already knew though?"

"If I don't get the books away from Jenna before someone else gets them something terrible will happen," Aislinn said, knowing that it didn't sound very convincing or powerful.

Cullen growled again and shook his head. "We already discussed this. It doesn't have to do with this pack. We're not starting another fight so soon after the last one." There was an approving murmur through the crowd surrounding them that caught Cullen's attention and brought him into reality now that he wasn't distraught about Aislinn being in some kind of danger.

He reached out and lifted her chin to make her look at him. "Are you alright?"

She nodded.

"Then that's it for now. We can discuss it more after the funeral."

Aislinn nodded again, then leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around her. The crowd watched. Terrick was losing more ground. This didn't look like Aislinn was running anyone. She looked more like a scared child than anything else as she huddled in Cullen's arms. Terrick watched from the shadows. It didn't take a genius to see that he was going to need to try a different tactic.

***

Celia and Mack had pretty much missed the major excitement. By the time they arrived arguing at the stones Cullen and Aislin were standing up and most of the conversation involved whether or not the pack was going to have that run they were promised. Cullen and Aislinn were inclined to go in to their room after what had just happened. But Sarah was trying to convince them that it would be a good idea to take advantage of the situation to improve morale.

Celia was trying to talk to Mack. It was strange change in dynamic for them. Celia had done her best to try and ignore what had happened and be happy about not being chased by him any longer. But her heart just couldn't take it.

"Cel, if you think that I don't know you'll say anything to get things the way you want them you're wrong. I'm sorry love but you fucked this one to hard. I'm done." Mack was pissed because he had been in the process of a very pleasant game of hide and seek with a pretty little omega when Celia interrupted.

"Mack please, just listen." The unnatural pleading sound from her was enough to draw the attention of the group in the stones who had grown very used to Celia's own personal brand of arrogance.

"I think I've heard enough from you," Mack said, stopping near the others and turning to glare at her. The anger in his voice was just as unnatural as the sound from Celia. "Unless you care to tell Aislinn and the General about what happened the other night?"

Celia blushed and the red ran all the way down her chest and across her breasts

Cullen growled with annoyance. "What's the problem?" Mack was implying that it had something to do with Cullen and Aislinn and Cullen couldn't ignore that.

"Oh nothing, apparently," Mack said sarcastically. Celia came walking up to him with a fearful pleading look in her eyes. But he was too angry to take pity on her and not embarrass her front of the whole of the pack. "Celia seems to think that I should not be bothered if she calls out your name while I'm fucking her instead of mine."

Celia was close to tears. But her pride was starting to edge into it now and her nose shot up when Mack told Cullen what had happened and several groups of people started laughing.

Keith chuckled with amusement. "This is turning out to be a more entertaining night than I had thought it would be," he grinned.

Sarah elbowed him to shut him up. This wasn't his business. Not that it ever stopped Keith.

Aislinn felt bad for Celia. It looked like she had screwed up pretty bad. Celia reached out to Mack and he shoved her away. When Celia tripped into Aislinn the entire incident between Mack and Celia flashed before Aislinn's eyes and she found herself on her knees on the ground again.

Cullen swore as he knelt down to see why Aislinn didn't stand back up and saw the glazed over look on her face. He growled, "Enough." He stood back up. He could feel Aislinn's fascination and knew she was alright. So he was currently more concerned with putting an end to the stupidity that was currently playing out for the whole pack to see.

Aislinn could hear the angry tones in the background and knew that there was more arguing going on between the people around her. But what had her attention was the fact that she seemed to be seeing through Celia's eyes as she had sex with Mack. Aislinn smile to herself as she felt that same amazing need and pleasure surging through them that she felt with Cullen. Aislinn was looking through Celia's eyes as she looked down at Mack and she humped him wildly. Aislinn could feel Mack's cock swelling inside Celia's body and she knew they were mating. Aislinn smiled at the sensations of pleasure that she felt course through Celia.

Cullen looked over at Aislinn. He grinned. He didn't know what she was seeing but whatever it was it must have been good. She was getting amazingly worked up and he was feeling it though their connection.

Aislinn felt Celia's orgasm approaching and then the fear. It was as though up to that point Celia hadn't cared what she was doing, then all of a sudden she realized that if she mated with Mack she was completely done with Cullen. That was when she said it. In an instant Aislinn felt the pain sear through her body as Celia was thrown from Mack onto the floor. Then came the even more intense pain centered in her chest as she realized that he wasn't going to come back. Celia's heart was racing and she couldn't breathe. For the first time since she met Mack she finally realized what she really wanted. But now she didn't know how to fix it. She was scared and lonely. She could feel how much Mack hated her through the bond. Aislinn started to cry again. It had been hard enough feeling Cullen upset with her, but to feel him hating her would destroy her. What was worse was that Celia was pregnant. She didn't know it yet though. For once Aislinn wished that those extra pieces of information she randomly picked up in her visions didn't happen.

It was one thing to let her keep staring off into nothing if she was enjoying it. But when Cullen felt Aislinn's heart breaking he'd had enough. Aislinn, he called to her as he knelt down to try and bring her back to reality.

Aislinn blinked a couple times and looked around. Then bypassed Cullen entirely, went to Celia and wrapped her arms around her. Celia was confused but accepted the comfort. Mack looked over at Cullen who just shrugged. He didn't have any idea what she had seen that time. "Sometimes I think it would be easier if she could mess with heads instead of this vision caoch," Cullen said and crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for an explanation.

"Whatever, I'm getting out of here before she stops distracting Celia," Mack said and headed for the woods.

Aislinn turned on him. "Mack, I can't believe you'd put so much effort into trying to get her attention and then when you have it you'd turn into a creep."

Cullen raised his eyebrows. He didn't know what was possessing Aislinn but the sense he was getting from her now told him to just keep out of it. There was more chuckling from the assembled crowd when Aislinn called Mack a creep and Keith was looking as though he had just been given an early Christmas present.

"This is none of your business, Aislinn," Mack growled turning on her. Cullen growled back and stood behind Aislinn in warning to let Mack know that he'd better watch it.

Aislinn leveled and impressive glare on Mack that had an impact only an alpha could give. The assembled pack wasn't sure if it was all Aislinn or if Cullen standing behind her added to the impression. "You made it everyone's business the minute you walked over here and declared what happened," she growled back. "So she made a mistake. Don't be stupid enough to throw away what you've already done," Aislinn said with an emphasis that told him she knew they had bonded already, "when you know she didn't mean it."

Celia wasn't sure what to do. The idea that Aislinn would be defending her after everything that had happened between them was mind boggling. But she seemed to be getting to Mack and since Celia hadn't been able to she was willing to take what she could get.

Aislinn took Celia's hand and led her over to Mack. He was growling a warning to keep the distance but Aislinn ignored him. "If Cullen's growling doesn't intimidate me what makes you think yours will?" There was more laughter from the audience. Even Cullen had to grin at that.

When Aislinn had them close enough that she could speak without having the whole of the gathered pack hear what she said she looked at them both. "Besides, she said softly. The liter will need two people who care about each other. So you'd be better off making up now, cause in a few months good makeup sex it going to be impossible." With that she left the shocked pair to stare after her and headed back to Cullen.

Aislinn stepped up to Cullen and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him and smiling to herself as she lay her head against his chest.

He hugged her back as he watched Celia and Mack go from glaring and uncertain angry tones to tentative friendly and then end up kissing. There was more murmuring from the gathered group.

Keith came over to Cullen and Aislinn. "What did you say to them?"

"I told them that Celia's pregnant and if they didn't makeup now in a couple months the makeup sex wouldn't be nearly as much fun," she grinned.

Keith burst out laughing and Cullen smiled at her shaking his head. "So," Cullen said softly, "do we take Sarah's advice or do we go back to our room?"

Aislinn smiled at him and leaned in for a kiss. All around them people began to follow their lead. Cullen's hands traveled down her skin. We have to keep this low key, he sent to her.

"Mmm," Aislinn moaned into his mouth as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. I'll be fine. But are you sure you can handle that? She felt his cock harden against her as he carried her out of the circle and toward the woods.

Cullen wasn't taking the chance that she'd have another vision or whatever happened before that. He put her down on the ground just outside the trees. There were quite a few people watching as he grinned at her and his eyes swirled. "I'm going to count to ten," he said. Let's finish what we started.

Aislinn grinned. She had a plan this time.

"One," he said with a grin. All around them the couples that had heard his suggestion were readying themselves to join the chase.

Aislinn turned and ran, followed by half the pack of men and women into the trees. All around her people were turning into wolves. Aislinn kept her mind focused on Cullen. She waited as he counted. Running as fast as she could though the trees without letting go of his mind she waited. Finally he turned. She let the strange sensations run through her body. She felt Cullen call up his wolf. It wasn't difficulty seeing as the beast had been waiting for his chance all day. Aislinn felt Cullen give over to his wolf. As he did she realized what she had done wrong. She'd never really accepted that she had to let go completely.

Aislinn stopped and looked behind her. The others were all passing her by as their mates and lover came bursting through the underbrush. Aislin closed her eyes and felt for her cat. It all happened in a rush of adrenalin. Aislinn gave over her mind to the more animalistic half of herself and the entire world shifted around her. She could see more clearly, smell and hear more clearly. She looked down at the fur on her body, the claws on her feet where there used to be hands, and she started to run. It was strange going on four legs instead of two. It took her a minute to get the hang of it. She looked around for Cullen. She knew he was nearby.

The sound of howling filled the night as lycans all around the wood caught up with their counterparts. The rutting was wild. Aislinn took to the trees. She knew he would have a harder time chasing her since wolves were ground bound. She paced herself as he jumped from one tree into the next.

Cullen had caught up with her some time before. He watched her turn with pride. He had to give her credit. He had felt her in his mind as he shifted. It took most cubs weeks to totally master the shift. Cullen decided that there was an obvious advantage for Aislinn in being bonded with someone and capable of feeling it instead of having it explained to her verbally. He watched her try and get the hang of running on four feet and stalked her as she jumped through the tree branches. He was patient. She would have to come down eventually.

She was difficult to see as she jumped through the trees. Her coloring blended well with the shadows in the branches. Aislinn looked down into the bushes and Cullen ducked to try and keep out of sight. Aislinn wasn't trained for this and she didn't quite manage to catch him. She had managed to get herself stuck in a position where there wasn't another tree close enough and strong enough for her to jump to. She scanned the ground for Cullen and not seeing him she jumped down.

The minute her feet hit the ground he howled in triumph as he leapt from his cover and rolled her to a stop in the shadow of a particularly large tree. He pinned her to the ground and growled at her for submission. She struggled a moment and he watched her in amusement.

Finally she lay still, he was nuzzling her neck and moving down against her with his hardon. She didn't want to fight him. She wanted him inside her. Aislinn shifted beneath him in frustration. She didn't realize why this was so complex. Cullen rumbled in amusement, Move your tail.

Aislinn growled appreciatively as she finally felt him push into her sex. He started slowly, driving into her and trying to hold back enough that he'd be able to pull out before they got stuck together. There were too many possible witnesses to it out here tonight. He didn't even bother to check the shadows. He knew someone was watching from somewhere.

Aislinn shook with the pleasure of each stroke. Everything felt different and new in this strange form. She felt her fur rub against him and his legs wrapped around her as she dug her claws into the ground to hold herself still.

When Cullen pulled out she whimpered and looked back at him pleading for him to continue. Cullen licked her dripping sex. His tongue delved into her and she purred with the shivers it sent through her body. We can't finish like this, he told her. Change back with me.

It was all Aislinn could do to calm down enough to concentrate on Cullen's mind. I don't know if I can, she moaned. Please Cullen, take me like this, she said and raised her butt toward him inticingly.

Cullen growled and licked her sex again. His tongue slowly stroked her. We're being watched. I need you to try or we'll have to be done.

The threat was enough to get Aislinn to pay attention. She lay down and panted hard as she closed her eyes and reached out for Cullen with her mind. Cullen went slowly, forcing his wolf to retreat into the back of his mind and allow his human side to take over. Aislinn felt him promising his wolf a much heavier love making session when they returned to their room and closed the door. There was a great deal of protesting.

Aislinn found her cat in her mind and followed Cullen's example, bargaining with the beast to get it to back down. After an extensive about of arguing Cullen pulled Aislinn into his arms, both of them human. Cullen pressed her legs apart and plunged his cock into her wet pussy eagerly. He didn't have the patience to wait for permission at the moment. She growled in delight as she felt him begin to thrust into her over and over again. They kissed and as their tongues danced together she had to admit that although there was lost intensity the kissing made up for it and paws were no replacement for hands. He pinched her nipples roughly as he caught the thought in her mind about hands and listened to her moan with delight.

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers