Leader of the Pack Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aislinn heard the sounds of others around them. Cullen had been right. They were definitely being watched. Aislinn turned her head and saw several couples who had come out of hiding. Aislinn's eyes met those of a woman who was on all fours as a large grey wolf pounded into her from behind. The woman smiled at Aislinn then closed her eyes and her head fell forward allowing the wolf to bite her neck. Her arms collapsed beneath her as an orgasm shook her body.

Aislinn felt her own building. When she looked back to Cullen she found that he had been watching her watch the others. He smiled knowingly and Aislinn blushed but smiled back. As she stared into Cullen's amber swirling eyes she felt her body begin to tremble. It built down low in her stomach and flowed in waves through her. Aislinn stared into Cullen's eyes as her breath caught in her chest and her pussy spasmed around his cock. Cullen gritted his teeth and growled when he felt her walls clamping down on him he couldn't hold back any longer. He came into her as they stared into each other's eyes.

Tá grá agam duit, Cullen, she thought in lieu of breath to say it out loud.

He pulled her close to himself and hugged her tightly, rolling them over so that he was on the bottom. He kissed her passionately. Tá grá agam duit, Aislinn.

***************

Getting closer to an end… One chapter at a time. If you're still with me, by Microsoft word standards we're up to 122,000 words, that's 225 pages! Woo Hoo.

Time to vote!