All Comments on 'Learn Your Place'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start!

Great start! I hope Nikki survives the night relatively unharmed by Alpha but it doesn't look in her favor. Will Nikki learn more details about what happened to Master's previous 'pet'? I can't wait to see what her further training involves and whether or not there be possible body modification in her future. I would love to see Nikki's boyfriend rescuing her at the end and killing the Master for what he has done to her. Whatever you have planned, I am sure I will love it. Thank you for writing and sharing this story looking forward to reading the rest of it. I wish you could put up illustrations with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I eagerly wait for more, Will Nikki survive the night, or become Alpha's prey. Will Nikki learn details of the previous dog. Will Nikki find favor with her Master??? Plase tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an asshole

I hope she kills him

winged_rosewinged_roseover 5 years ago
Wow

What a great narrative! Thank you!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 5 years ago
Well done

A truly dark and psychotic tale for a change.

Very well written.

Sign here for team Nikki.

crawler101crawler101over 5 years ago
you have a sick mind

rape, kidnap, violance murder...where is the erotica part?

you have a very sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I need more

So many questions on what Nikki will go through during the night, and the upcoming days with Him. Please right more!!!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Maybe she should let the dog get her

Dying from the dog attack would be the best revenge. He would have to find another dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is noncon at its best

Alphas taking what is theirs by right and everyone else properly accepting their place. Great story! Possibly foreshadowing of our hopeful future. Wait until Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court. Overturn Roe v. Wade day one and then onto Kanye’s plan (though it will be hard) to abolish the 13th amendment (oddly the foundation of your story) thereby establishing a real world wherein you could truly have all the “dogs” you wanted as we return America to our Christian roots and ready ourselves to help heal the world!

For nonAmericans, 13th amendment states...Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Therefore, This translates to, in order to make a freed man a slave in America, all you have to do is convict them of a crime. Poor Nikki and in chap 3 she meets a cop who can do just that...so sad. MAGA!!!!

Or it could just be a really good story and the rest of that bullshit will never happen, then again nothing typed above isn’t taken directly from today’s real world news.

Fucking great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erotic???

You actually think this is erotic? I got about half way through and could see this wasn't going anywhere I wanted to be, so I'll wish you and your loyal fans well and hope we don't meet again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Double Q

Will we learn where Master gets his money?

Or the name of the city she lives in?

basicbrat181basicbrat181almost 3 years ago

I am back rereading this because well what else am I gonna do with my life but read fucked kinky stories that hit all the right buttons

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This appears to be one of those instances where when you’re offered “Cake or Death” the only right answer is “Death”. I only got part way through this before skipping to the end. The ONLY way I’d be tempted to read this is when the story is complete and revenge/ justice is dished out, preferably at the end of a rusty knife. It’s a bit over the top as it stands presumably he wants to keep her but she’s left outside naked ? Anyone going that route is deranged at best.

CNC yes please, absolutely anytime, BUT this kidnap, rape and torture? VERY HARD FUCKING NO. It’s stories like this that make me wonder why do people (most often men) think they’re entitled and owed this level of power?

Not for me.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES