All Comments on 'Leave It To Gay Beaver Ch. 02'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wolfbanewolfbaneover 18 years ago
you fulfilled my fantasy

mmmmmmmmm...many many MANY thanks..! you can't know how many times I've fantasized about Wally and the Beav doing just what you've described the many times I've watched this series...!!! and MANY MANY MANY more thanks for the hard-on you've given me!!

Daedalus369Daedalus369over 18 years ago
Good fun for all involved

Wally (Tony Dow) had the best ass on television in the 50's. I would love to have been around to get a shot at it or into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the Story and Boxer Shorts Worn With A-shirt

I love reading stories where the writer has used my favorite things (full-cut boxer shorts/a-shirts) prominently in the story unlike most where underwear is barely mentioned and then it's uusually just briefs/jockey shorts/bikinis. I can't get enough of men wearing full-cut boxer shorts, particularly old-fashioned prints on white background, and white a-shirts and men sharing their passion for them as they make love to each other. Really gets me off and I shot my load about half way into this story I got so turned on. Wow just loved it and thanks again Sack for writing and sharing it with us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think Beav has the best looking butt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous