Legally Binding Ch. 01

Story Info
Assistant.
3.9k words
4.43
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a Thursday afternoon as Kristin sat in her office as the latest file on the case was brought into her. This one was a real head scratcher. Two defendants, each claiming the other acted on their own. One witness for one party and another for the other. Kristin sighed and picked up her phone. She would need to head down to the police station again, the witness both having made an affidavit which she would need to read over and add to the already impressive file she has on the case.

She dialed in the number for the police station and had a brief conversation with the secretary and arranged to have a copy of the affidavits, as well as asking the usual questions as to whether anything new had come up to shed any light on the case. The negative answer was expected but nevertheless a bit of a let down as it always was. Kristin had no doubt the case would eventually be solved, they almost always were, but the lack of progress was a bit disheartening.

At twenty eight Kristin was an assistant DA and was fairly young to be occupying this job, but she really loved it and had a deep passion for the work. From the time she was a child she had known this was what she wanted to do. She was unmarried, was not even seeing anyone seriously and was devoted to her work. She never really worried about her looks, although with long flowing dark hair and deep brown eyes, long slender legs and a runway model's good looks along with a pair of breasts which were the secret envy of every girl in the prosecutor's office, she had everything going for her in that department and then some.

Kristin closed her eyes and rubbed her temples for a bit. It had been a very long day. A long week in fact and she was just about ready to head home for the weekend. On a whim she picked up her phone and checked her personal emails, as she did at the end of every day. Her heart almost skipped a beat when she read the name of the sender on the most recent mail. Mistress Elana.

Could it be? After half a dozen emails from Kristin had she finally replied?

Kristin had a passion she kept hidden from all those who worked with her in the prosecutor's office, in fact from everyone she knew. She was an avid reader of erotic literature and for her, Mistress Elana, or Elana_the_cuckquean, was her favorite author. She wrote stories from the viewpoint of both the submissive and the dominant and Kristin was a huge fan of hers. The young assistant district attorney had written to Mistress Elana through the site to congratulate her on several of her stories as they were published but this was the first time she had ever received a reply.

She sat in her chair and looked at her phone for a long time, not daring to select the email just yet as a hundred different thoughts danced through her head. Had she come on too strong? Had her words been too direct? She had been very descriptive in her last email and she was a bit nervous too read the reply. Did Mistress Elana think she was some sort of crazed fan now?

Eventually she could contain her curiosity no longer and she touched the screen to open the email. Her eyes danced over the words on the screen as she read them slowly.

Hello Kristin,

It is with great pleasure that I have read your emails over the past two months. It is always appreciated to know that the work I do is appreciated and that people have as much pleasure reading My stories as I have writing them. I am glad that My words can evoke such powerful emotions in you.

It is perfectly natural to have the emotions you do. Inside all of us there exists, to some extent, the desire to surrender control. This is especially true for those who hold positions of power or importance within society. We all need to have a little escapism now and again.

The emails I receive from both people like you and those who are more critical of My work are what help Me grow as a writer and discover new depths to My characters and scenarios. Those and the real life sessions I have with some of these. Perhaps this is something which would interest you. I know you have intrigued Me and I would love to show you first hand some of the sensations and emotions that have so deeply captivated your imagination.

Let me know if this is something you would like and I can make all of your dreams a reality.

The email ended with Mistress Elana's contact information. Kristin put her phone down on the desk, licked her lips nervously and read over the email once more, her eyes taking in each word carefully to be certain she had not read too much into the meaning of it. She sat back in her chair and took a deep breath. There could be no mistake, Mistress Elana was inviting her to meet in the flesh.

Kristin reached for her phone to enter the contact information and knocked over a glass of water. She swore softly as she pushed her chair back from her desk as water spread out over the wooden surface. She was flustered. The young woman was not normally this clumsy. She walked over to a large cabinet and opened it up, pulling out a roll of paper towels. She moved back to the desk and started to sponge up her mess. 'How did such a small glass hold so much water?' she wondered angrily as she wiped it up..

The small accident did have the welcome effect of allowing her to refocus her mind. She glanced at the contact information again and took a deep breath. Mistress Elana lived about a three hour drive from her. In the same state. Her heart was beating out of her chest as she sat back and tried to relax. She felt hot, and had butterflies fluttering about in her stomach. She sat at her desk, the trip to the police station she has been contemplating earlier now quite forgotten.

She picked up her phone and read the email on more time and then steeled her resolve. She wrote out an email to Mistress Elana, and asked if they could meet. Kristin's mind was racing a hundred miles an hour as her fingers trembled. She had to correct herself several times. She read over her message and again waited a long time before finally pressing the send button. With a sigh she set down the phone and tried to focus on her work once more, which was easier said than done.

Kristin went home that evening, some of the feeling of nervousness remained but it had gradually begun to fade. She would check her phone every few minutes it would seem but there was no reply. She finally settled into bed at ten with a feeling of regret. Mistress Elana did not seem interested in her.

The rest of the week Kristin got back into her work with renewed focus. She put the email she had sent out of her mind and went about her daily routine. She was out to dinner with a few of her old law school friends on that Friday night when she got a notification on her phone. She looked down casually at it and her heart jumped into her throat as she saw that she had a message from Mistress Elana. Layla, her best friend and former roommate put a hand on her arm and asked her if everything was alright. Kristin nodded and just said she was having trouble digesting her dinner.

Excusing herself to the washroom, Kristin headed into the toilets and sat in a stall to get some privacy. She opened the email and read it carefully.

Hello Kristin

It is now 6 thirty PM. If you wish to experience what I can give to you, you will be at My house tonight at 10 thirty PM. You live three hours away. This gives you an hour to wrap up anything you may be busy doing and set out. This offer is for one time only and I will tolerate no tardiness. Do not reply to this email. I shall await your arrival tonight. Do not disappoint Me dear.

Mistress Elana

Kristin looked at her phone. It was already six forty two. Kristin sat frozen in the stall, seeing the words of the message in her mind over and over again. On shaking legs she stood. Could she pass up this chance? She knew the answer even as she asked herself the question. She wanted this, she craved it. All those evenings reading erotica had been leading up to this moment, this decision.

She left the washroom and went out to see her friends. Kristin excused herself to her friends, saying she was not feeling well and needed to go home. Her friends all expressed concern and Layla even offered to accompany her. Kristin smiled and told her friend that she would be fine and would call her this weekend before hurrying out of the restaurant. She got into her car and drove home quickly.

Kristen quickly packed some clothes into an old suitcase and zipped it shut. She packed a few hygiene products, drank a glass of water and set out. She fueled her car at the local gas station and set off, glancing at her phone as she left. Ten past seven. She would have plenty of time to make the trip to Mistress Elana's house.

The trip proved uneventful even if Kristin found it very hard not to go over the speed limit. Her heart was pounding in her chest and more than once she found her foot getting heavy. Her focus was constantly drifting from the road to the upcoming evening. Eventually she finally reached Mistress Elana's hometown. She had considered turning back at least twenty times but she was drawn. As the trip neared its end her desire to meet Mistress Elana had become an obsession.

Her long drive ended as she pulled into a long tree lined driveway leading up to an old white house surrounded by an old fashioned balcony which seemed to run around the whole of the house. A luxury car was parked near the house and Kristin pulled in behind it. She took a look at her phone. Still fifteen minutes before the appointed time. Her phone buzzed suddenly with another email. Kristin took a deep breath and looked at this newest email

Hello pet,

I see you are early, you will wait in your car until ten O'clock sharp and then enter. I am unlocking the door. Once inside you will remove all your clothing except for your underwear, set it down on the chair, kneel with your head cast down awaiting My attention,

Mistress Elana

Reflecting on the week that had been, Kristin could hardly believe where she was.She tried to calm down a little. The minutes seemed like hours as she sat in the car waiting. When her phone finally showed ten pm, she stepped out of her car and walked on shaky legs up to the door of Mistress Elana's house. She opened the door, finding it unlocked as had been promised in the email. It opened into a dark hallway. She stepped inside and took a deep breath before slowly taking off her boots. Kristin did not stop there as she slowly slid down her skirt and nylon stockings. She then removed her black suede jacket and hung it on a nearby coat hook. She hesitated one final time and pulled her blouse off, setting all her clothing on the nearby chair before kneeling down by the entrance to the house, looking down at the ground and waiting.

She heard slow steady footsteps approach, the sound of heels on a wooden floor. She had an almost uncontrollable urge to look up. Her fingers drummed at her thighs as the footsteps stopped, a pair of beautiful black leather boots now at the very edge of her vision. A riding crop also entered it and tapped the toes of the right boot twice. The young assistant attorney leaned in and brought her lips to the soft leather of the boot, licking and kissing it gently. It was such a sensual feeling to feel the soft supple leather give slightly to her eager tongue as she worshipped it.

The crop's soft touch to her ass warned that it was time to stop and she pulled her tongue away with a regretful sigh. A strong confident voice commanded her to kneel and she did so obediently, keeping her eyes cast down. She felt a hand on the back of her neck and something being clipped into place, the hands then moved to the front and Kristin found herself collared and leashed.

A sharp tug told her it was time to move and Kristin found herself moving on all fours. She could see the back of Mistress Elana's feet and calves, clad in those beautiful black boots. Kristin crawled eagerly behind this woman, her eyes on the back of her boots, watching her walk in those very sexy heels. She had always had a thing for feet , especially those clad in sexy boots, but seeing them from this position was doing something inside her. She found herself transfixed as she stared at them, crawling forth as in a dream.

Kristin was led into a room, it was filled with various furniture, what seemed to be many tables and other things the young woman did not recognize. Of course not being allowed to look up did not really help. She followed meekly as Mistress Elana led her over to a large oak table. A sharp tug on her leash made her sit up and she was given a sharp command of "Climb onto the table pet." The tone of voice offered no place to argue.

Kristin stood up to get up on the table and was met immediately with a firm swat with something to the back of her thighs. Kristin yelled out as searing hot pain shot up her thighs as into her ass. Mistress Elana said in a soft voice "I said to climb, not to stand." Dropping back down to her knees, Kristin lifted the front of her body until it was on the table and then followed with her legs, always keeping her eyes cast down on the ground.

"Hold still, do not move at all. Eyes still down pet." Mistress Elana commanded as she began to walk around the girl on the table. The young assistant attorney felt Mistress' hands groping her firmly as she was on the table on all fours. Mistress Elana's touch was not gentle and Kristin realized with a start that she was not touching her for arousal. Rather she was being examined as one might examine an animal they wished to buy. For some reason this was arousing her to no end and she felt herself dripping as the hands moved over her body. Her nipples responded as well, growing hard and thick.

This continued for several minutes before she suddenly felt Mistress Elana's finger touching her pussy. She let out a loud aroused moan as she felt two fingers slide into her slowly. She could not help it and lewdly pushes back against the intruding digits, earning herself a firm smack on the ass for her trouble. "Did I tell you to hump my hand, you eager little slut?" Mistress Elana asked in a firm voice. Kristin blushed deep and shook her head as a response and stilled her hips, struggling against the desire to simply surrender to her lust and resume her frantic rubbing.

The digits pulled out and the young dark haired beauty breathed out in relief. It was short lived however as she suddenly felt Mistress' finger probing at her back door. She started to protest but it was too late as her virgin rosebud just opened up to eagerly welcome the intruding digit. She groaned loudly.. How could a finger be so big?!? Mistress Elana wiggled her finger around inside her ass and Kristin clenched her asshole in protest. This simply had the effect to intensify the sensations on her most sensitive of areas and she shivered with deep lust. She felt a hot breath on her ear as Mistress Elana leaned in close and whispered gently for her to relax.

As soon as it had started it was over, and the intruding finger was pulled from her tight ass. She relaxed. Her asshole felt as if it had been stretched to its very limits and she took in a deep breath. Mistress laughed and gave her ass a quick firm smack "Do not worry pet, we are going to make sure that asshole is very well trained by the time you leave here Monday morning." Kristin did not doubt her words for a moment.

Mistress Elana stepped away and Kristin could not contain herself and risked a peak. From what she could see in her brief glance, her Dominatrix was a short slender blonde woman with a shapely ass and firm legs. She was clad in the leather boots Kristin had been so drawn to earlier, as well as what appeared to be a latex corset and pencil skirt. "I thought I told you to keep your eyes cast down pet" Mistress Elana called out and Kristin gasped audibly.

The submissive woman lowered her gaze back to the table, and stammered in a weak voice, asking "H-h-how did Mistress know I was looking?" She was nervous, flustered and totally off balance in the presence of this confident, poised woman. Her reply was a soft chuckle from the Domme.

Mistress Elana came back holding a small black butt plug and a bottle of lube in her hand. She spoke as she approached "I knew for three reasons. The first is that I could see you in the small mirror in the corner of the room." Mistress Elana pointed this out and Kristin saw there was indeed a small mirror in a strategic position, placed to keep an eye on the table she was on.

Mistress Elana stepped behind her, set the plug on the table and gave her ass another squeeze. Kristen raised her ass a little in response and sighed. The firm yet loving touch of Mistress felt so wonderful and everything the Domme did sent shivers of pleasure through her body. She continued "Second, I have done everything I can to heighten your sense of curiosity and I knew sooner or later you could not help but take a quick peek."

She was right of course. It had been almost forty minutes since Kristin had pulled into Mistress Elana's yard and she had still not seen the woman's face. She blushed as the thought sank in a bit deeper. She was on all fours on the table being groped and used by this woman, but still would not be able to recognize her if she passed within three feet of her on the street.

Mistress brought the anal plug into the submissives field of vision and made sure that Kristin could see her spreading lube over it. The blonde haired Mistress stepped behind her and teased her rosebud with the lube coated plug , twisting it back and forth as she pressed it against Kristin's puckered browneye. After the earlier teasing with the finger, the young assistant attorney's asshole was eager for the stimulation and Kristin responded in kind, arching her back and pushing back gently against it.

Mistress Elana leaned in and kissed her ear softly whispering gently "And lastly, I remember when I was in your position, I could not resist looking either." This admission from her Mistress was accompanied by a sudden push as the plug was driven into the submissive's tight asshole. Kristin felt herself open up and her asshole just sucked it in. She let out a deep groan as her ass stretched to accommodate the plugs bulb and for a brief moment it felt like she would be ripped apart, but then the bulb was past and she felt filled in a way she never has before. This was too much for the girl. With all the anticipation and lust that had been building up inside her, she flailed and fell flat on the table, calling out her lust in a deep scream of passion as an orgasm ripped through her aroused body.

She regained her senses as she felt Mistress Elana's fingers dancing slowly over her exposed skin. She looked up into the face of her Mistress for the first time and her heart melted. Looking down at her was a beautiful blonde with deep brown eyes filled with passion and playfulness, an easy smile and soft loving features. Her lips were ruby red and framed a smile of perfect, pearly white teeth. Her hair was the color of sun kissed wheat at the break of dawn, with just a gleam of red fire mixed in with her blonde. Her skin was soft and unblemished, the color of pure alabaster.

Mistress Elana reached down and stroked her cheek softly, and Kristin turned her head slightly to kiss the soft tender hand which was offered. She felt passion and love for this woman already, as well as a deep devotion.

The young domme smiled and picked up her leash pulling her gently off the table. Holding her this way, she brought Kristin's mouth to hers and kissed her passionately. For a long moment the only sound in the room was that of their soft lips pressed together as they fed their hunger for each other's mouths. Eventually, with a touch of regret they broke the kiss and looked into one another's eyes. Without a word Mistress Elana turned and led Kristing from the room, which she could now see was a well furnished dungeon. She would have time to discover just how well furnished later.

12