Legally Binding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stunning blonde Domme led the raven haired pet to her own bedroom then, and smiled as she turned to kiss her one final time. "It is late, lovely pet, and the weekend is just beginning. Let us get a good night of sleep. We have a very busy day tomorrow." With that she stepped aside and Kristin could see a large cage next to Mistress Elana's bed. With a soft whimper she lowered herself to the ground and without protest crawled in as the pretty, young Dominatrix held the cage door open for her.

The inside of the cage was quite spacious and covered in soft leather on the bottom of it. Mistress Elana smiled as she knelt low and gave Kristin a small comfortable pillow and placed a warm cover over her, before getting changed and climbing into her own bed. As Kristin settled down for the night, she sighed with happiness.

The weekend was just beginning, and already she knew she would never regret her decision to come meet Mistress Elana.

To be continued...

12