Leonora Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Still in a daze she let the old man lead her back to the room. He handed her an envelope. She sat on a comfortable chair looking the tray of food. She didn't feel hungry but knew it would help. Propping up the envelope she stared at it while chewing on a fresh date and poured a cup of thick dark coffee. A glass of ice water scented with lemon juice was welcome too.

Tearing a strip from the top of the envelope she looked at the signature to see it was from Jonathan.

'By now you have been introduced to your new master. You can understand I had to do something before our game was spoilt by your determination to break free. An offer was made that I couldn't refuse and as you have found out, neither can you.

A replacement for you has already been found, referred by a hypnotherapist friend of mine. Your secretary Eileen doesn't have the same poise and charm but will do as a simple party pet. She was under training before you left so will soon be working hard at our parties.

Your master paid a large price for you so serve him well, little pet. If he grows tired of your services you may be sold on, maybe to a more challenging master, so learn how to please him.'

Leonora gasped out loud. Poor Eileen! Her secretary would be doing... Memories came flooding back into her consciousness. The parties, the men, the depraved games, they swamped her mind.

She lay back on the bed madly fingering her pussy and pinching a nipple with a free hand. An orgasm struck with maddening ferocity without sating the lust. It started all over again culminating in a less intense orgasm, only to continue on and on. Eventually she fell asleep exhausted.

Waking in the early hours of the morning to the sound of cicadas' chirping Leonora lay thinking, trying to make sense of what had happened. It was obvious Jonathan had tricked her into thinking she was free after arranging to sell her as a slave to this man.

With the return of those dreadful memories this was a better alternative. She dare not count up how many men she had served whereas now she had just one master to please.

Tears ran down her cheeks knowing what Eileen would be compelled to do. Jonathan just had to tell her this knowing it would hurt. It also revealed how he had found out about her rebellion for Eileen had given her the telephone number of Jonathan's friend. He must have been preparing her for Jonathan.

So what was to happen now? The training was certainly effective. Without a doubt she would obey any order given by this man, who considered her his property not just a plaything for the weekend.

"Damn!" she exclaimed. She couldn't help thinking of him as her master and every time she did a naughty squishy feeling started between the legs.

That first submission to him had been programmed into her mind like every lewd act committed during the last six months. Only then she had given up just two nights a week to become a hypnotised plaything during their special parties. The rest of the week she had been left free.

Now she would be obeying orders twenty-four hours a day, everyday. Every time she obeyed her master it would reinforce her position as a sex slave.

There would be no second chance at escape as everyday she would be tied in to this life by an ever tightening straight jacket. It was a cruel joke that this time she would remain aware of what was happening to her.

When those memories hit last night she reacted to them as trained, as a hot slut needing a cock. They called her a party pet but she had been programmed into being a hot slut compelled to please a man.

There had been no need to warn her to please her master for there was no choice. She was no longer a weekend pet she was a twenty-four-seven sex slave, forever. So this was it, from now on she would be a master's sex slave compelled to pleasure him.

Leonora groaned in anguish realising she was playing with her swollen bud. The desire to please her master was strong even without his presence. It tormented her to realise she was enthusiastically looking forward to learning his needs and couldn't wait for morning.

12