All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
pjw7326pjw7326over 7 years ago
love it

love all your stories , hoping the next one church mom will also have incest with kimberly and sarah wilkins

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
other excellent BREE adventure

Only thing is very early in the story you said Katherine's mom instead of Kimberly's mom. But considering the quality of the story, that is rather insignificant!

EXTREMELY happy that Church Mom is next, For some reason Daughter topping Mother or Female Student topping Female teacher are my favorites of yours.

Second favorite is a toss up between Black male topping white father OR The She-male stories you do! So I guess she-male would be my #2 favorite.

I have already retweeted the release of this story

Slave Ed

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

Personally I would love to see a Taylor/Bree showdown to see who was the top domme. I think that showdown would be hot and something I would want to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another winner

Not usually a fan of celebrities but saw it was done by you and thought why not. And not surprisingly you pulled it off. Like what the others said. Would love to see sarah and kimberly incest in church mom. And would love to see a bree taylor showdown. Really most of what you write is pretty good. So just keep writing. P.s. I do love how this strong mistress is a slutty whore for her own mom. Thats hot!

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Almost but...

Almost gave it 5 stars but there were errors getting Kimberley and Katherine mixed up. At least 3 times, if I remember without rereading to count. Needed to be edited better. That being said continue on with the seduction of Mrs. Wilkens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg you lush cunt munching sex maniac.

So sucking fucking hot, my live in fuck buddies spent two days munching each other's cunts while I watched and wanked , my mistress punished me with a big strap on. I have a very educated tongue and if I am good I am allowed to tongue fuck her on special occasions. Would love to eat you out and get drunk on your nectar, you sex crazed cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really appreciate the new category

I was hoping you would step into the Celebrity category sometime. Although I would have preferred a Jennifer Lopez story. Maybe J Lo wondering into the Chateau Club on the prowl or maybe just by chance or being tricked or lured there. Could be that the Governor hirers her to perform there and she performs in ways she didn't expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hello

Love the Bree series. It is the best in the business. Can't wait for the sequel to see what happens with sister Sarah and her daughter. Damn, Jasmine, please do not be too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agreed

I agree. Cant wait for the next one. Hopefully Bree lets Kimberly domme Sarah too.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Very nice

Excellent addition to the Bree series, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming "Church Mom" entry. Still hoping to one day see Bree at the beauty salon, turning the MILF that is giving her a pedicure. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
About time Jasmine switched up

Jasmine is the best writer on here, by far. The problem is that sometimes the material becomes redundant over and over. I was turned on in the beginning picturing high school girls wearing thigh highs to school without panties. Until every single character wore the same thing. (I Know she has a fetish)

So it was very cool to see her switch up the storyline by having Bree get fucked by a guy, (would have been nice if she had sucked his dick.) have the dyke Karen get fucked by her subordinate colleague and have it be so that one of Bree's pets like dick as much as she liked pussy.

I loved this story so I gave it a 5 star. And since I am from Hollywood and its industry, this story is a lot closer to the truth than people might realize about their favorite celebrities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do tell anon

OK so we know there are lots of sluts in Hollywood. So can you give us examples, without giving names as I am sure that would be a legal nightmare. I mean like I said, there are many sluts out there, but this story seems a little far fetched, even as good as it is. So tell us, do these stars fuck random girls like this? We all know about groupies, but are there lesbian groupies? Is there a sort of clique of lesbian stars? Do some of them commit incest? Come on, you claim it is close to the truth, put your money where your mouth is. Maybe it will even give SSL some more ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any Chance of a Trip to Hollywood

Great Story, any chance Bree takes a trip out west and has a confrontation with Taylor Swift? Think a battle of wills between Bree and Taylor could be quite interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A meeting between Taylor and Bree could prove interesting, especially if Bree realized Taylor was a bit too dominant for her, and wound up on the receiving end that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Selena Gomez lesbian bondage

Would appreciate it if you did a story with Selena Gomez,Hailee Steinfeld and Zendaya having fun together. Would you please consider having them in sexy nylons and garter belts taking turns tied and gagged while being pleasured and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dom vs Dom

Would love to read Bree vs Taylor. Dom battling Dom is my favorite type of story. One person making another who believes they are dominant and making them submissive is the best and it seems to be in short supply. If anyone can direct me to a pile of these stories it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe start a series about this?

Hi Silkstokingslover,

I love your stories so much!

Wondering if you happen to know Taylor has a domme herself, named Karlie Kloss. I mean, adding her in will definitely be a perfect idea!

Thanks you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make a sequel, I would love to see a Taylor vs Bree story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An amazing story. I googled all the celebs, you have great taste in celebrities. I would love to read about Bree' conquest of Taylor Swift. Maybe an angry Taylor and her pop pet posse could find out what happened to Selina then punish and dominate Bree. The rest of the story could then be about Bree turning each of the celebrities into her own pets with the help of her own girls of course. The story would finish with Taylor submitting to her as well. Hope you like my idea and could use it.

Powerplay01Powerplay01about 2 years ago

I still come back to this one over and over again. Love Bree. Would love to see her face off against Taylor or maybe her own sister. Anything where the outcome is in question. Willing to do anything to get this sequel written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please make a sequel to this, it would be amazing to see Bree vs Taylor!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

317. Well. Bree wins again. And again she has her trusty blackmail camera. I would have included Miley as well, but just wondering if you know something to include all those stars. Good story.

devonfromFtowndevonfromFtown9 months ago

I’d like to see a redemption arc for Miley, come on y’all

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62456 months ago

What a tangled web you've woven with this thread. All of the big "Pop Stars" are "Secret" Lesbians...Mmmm Babyyy, I just "knew" it all along. I didn't know that Miley was a skank. Looking forward to Mrs. Wilkins "conversion" adventure.....xoxoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50897 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...